russian visa...

anyone tried applying for a russian visa? parang mahirap at medyo mas mahal...

Comments

• damngorgeous17damngorgeous17 Member PExer
    malamang. hehehe
    but I can help yo, I'll give you some information how to get there, and what documents you need. :D

Tourist Visa:
    To get a Tourist Visa to Russia you should submit the following paperwork to the Consulate:
    – Current passport which should be valid for a minimum of six months after visa’s expiration date and has at least 2 blank pages.
    – Visa application form filled in.
    – One recent passport size photo glued to the indicated space on the application form.
    – A ‘Tourist voucher’ and a ‘Tourist confirmation’ document stamped and signed by authorized person. They can be obtained through your hotel or an approved travel agent who deals with trips to Russia, and should be valid for the entire duration of your trip. The stamp and all details should be clearly readable.
    – Tourists on board large cruise Ships have the right to stay in the Russian Federation without a visa for up to 72 hours. They have the right to leave the ship and come back on board the ship only as part of an organized tourist group Tourists who wish to leave the ship on their own or in a group of less than 5 tourists must have a visa.
    – Tourists who are self-employed, company directors, working from home or unemployed need to provide bank statements for the last three months which have a current balance of a minimum of 100 Pounds per day for the duration of the visit. Please note that if you wish to provide online banking printouts please make sure they will be certified and stamped by your bank.
    – Applicants going for auto tourism should enclose the Registration Certificate of the vehicle they intend to travel by and covering letter mentioning the details of the journey, itinerary and names of the accompanying travelers.

Private Visa:
    If you are going to visit Russia to stay with your relatives or friends you should first obtain an official invitation (Приглашение) and only then apply for a Private visa. We only accept original invitation documents issued by an appropriate Russian Federation Migration Service branch. To obtain such an invitation your relatives or friends are to present to the said branch a photocopy of your passport and personal data. Having received this invitation you should apply to the Consulate submitting the following paperwork:
    – Current passport which should be valid for a minimum of six months after visa’s expiration date and has at least 2 blank pages.
    – One recent passport size photo glued to the indicated space on the application form.
    – The original invitation only issued by the Russian Foreign Ministry or its regional representatives or by an appropriate Russian Federation Migration Service branch.
    – In case of a visit to the Russian Federation for urgent medical reasons, for urgent treatment, or to visit a seriously ill or a deceased relative, an applicant should present a certificate issued by a medical institution or a death certificate and a document proving the kindred between the applicant and the ill or deceased relative. Passport’s validity of the applicant should exceed the visa expiry date.

Business Visa:
    A business visa is required in case you wish to enter Russia on business, to work or study in Russia. The following documents should be submitted to the Consulate:
    – Visa application form filled.
    – Invitation (Приглашение) issued by the Russian Foreign Ministry or its regional representatives or by an appropriate Russian Federation Migration Service branch. The invitation must contain: official seal and legal address of the host institution, document registration number, date of registration, signature and name of the official authorized to invite foreigners to Russia, travel itinerary, dates of stay, names of persons invited. For a multiple entry visa you are required to submit the original invitation; for single and double entry visas copies of invitations in particular cases may be accepted, though the Embassy’s immigration officer may ask you to present the original invitation.
    – Introductory letter from your company (or from yourself if you are self-employed) giving full details of the traveller, destinations, terms and purpose of the visit.
    – Self-employed applicants must show copies of their bank statements for the last three months.
    – Applicants who are self-employed, company directors, working from home or unemployed need to provide bank statements for the last three months which have a current balance of a minimum of £100 per day for the duration of the visit. Please note that if you wish to provide online banking printouts please make sure they will be certified and stamped by your bank.

Transit Visa:
    If you are going to transit via Russia to any other country you need a Transit Visa. However, a Transit Visa is not required if you remain in the transit zone of the airport in order to catch an onward or connecting flight within 24 hours of arrival. Transit visas are normally valid for maximum of 3 days. In order to apply for a Transit visa you will require:
    – Both the original and a photocopy of your confirmed air ticket to and from Russia.
    – A valid visa (if required by that country) to the country you want to enter after leaving Russia.

"The visa lottery system poses a national security threat. Under the program, each successful applicant is chosen at random and given the status of permanent resident based on pure luck."
    Bob Goodlatte

Visa requirements to visit other countries and search for visa, travel, hotel, restaurants and beaches: http://touringbuddy.com/
  • obiwan_r4obiwan_r4 Member PExer
    A ‘Tourist voucher’ and a ‘Tourist confirmation’ document stamped and signed by authorized person. They can be obtained through your hotel or an approved travel agent who deals with trips to Russia, and should be valid for the entire duration of your trip. The stamp and all details should be clearly readable.

hi danbgorgeous...

paano ba ng kumuha ng "Tourist voucher and a Tourist confirmation"? do you know any agencies that can produce these? what if kung DIY ka lang? tapos you just made hotel booking online lang?
  • ihcahiehihcahieh Polyglot ▪ Skater ▪ Alien PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    [VISA] Russia (Single Entry)
    20170531_163749-1.jpg
    There are two venues for Russian visa applications in Manila. The first one is at the embassy itself inside Dasmari?as Village. Rumor has it that you can apply there ONLY by invitation, and there are a lot of anecdotes on how strict that village is granting entry to outsiders. For us ordinary mortals, we have to go to their office at Rada near Greenbelt. Applications can be lodged MWF from 10 AM to 12 PM. You don?t need to schedule an appointment. Just walk in with your requirements...
    Read More: http://www.ihcahieh.com/2017/06/visa-russia-single-entry.html
  • orioeorioe Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Wtf!!! I paid $125.00 (P6,+++) for my single entry visa last year... and now it is just P3,6k :(
    orioe wrote: »
    Wtf!!! I paid $125.00 (P6,+++) for my single entry visa last year... and now it is just P3,6k :(

Bakit ang mahal? Baka naman rush processing yun one-week or hindi tourist?
  • orioeorioe Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Nope, regular processing lang yun... siguro nagmura na lang siya ngayon (political reason...lol) kaya sabi ko noon first and last na punta ko yun sa Russia. Chineck ko din yung website ng Russian Embassy ngayon peso na yung nagri reflect na visa fee.. last year USD eh.
  • Actually applying for Russian visa is not that hard, they rarely reject applications. My friend from United States had a great trip. She stayed there for a few months and in between she was working for www.ca.edubirdie.com/my-essay, so she covered all the living expenses there. But if you're scared of applying yourself you may use some help from tourist agencies, but their prices are usually not that nice. Especially for a destination like this.
  • vain_kixievain_kixie Member PExer
    Do they give double entry visa to Philippine passport holders? My plan is to book an open jaw ticket manila- moscow then st peterburg manila (mura kasi) but we plan to visit Helsinki and other neighboring states in between.
    vain_kixie wrote: »
    Do they give double entry visa to Philippine passport holders? My plan is to book an open jaw ticket manila- moscow then st peterburg manila (mura kasi) but we plan to visit Helsinki and other neighboring states in between.

I don't see why not. They have a separate rate for double-entry visas on their website, meaning it's not impossible to get. If your itinerary justifies it then maybe they will give you one. Ang alam ko multiple entry ang mahirap makuha. Usually for business visa applicants lang yata yun.
  • Hi is it easy to get russian visa? Are they lenient? Im 20/f is it safe to travel alone? 
  • walk810walk810 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    nasa 4400+ na regular visa (single entry), nag apply ako kanina. marami tao, umabot kami 3.30pm. babalik ulit ako sa wed, hindi kami nakaabot sa cutoff ng bank. sana ayusin nila systema nila, medyo magulo. andami iba bumalik kasi kulang documents nila sa una punta. hindi lahat marunong magbasa ng mga blog. may isa case wala siya travel voucher,galing pa sila province. at iisa consul lang nag cater,iba namin kasabay mga travel agency nasa 10-20 passports pinapasa kaya tumagal kami.
  • walk810walk810 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    almost 4500 na ang regular processing single entry visa ng russia. mga kasabay ko iba last monday, nakita ko ulit sila today for pick up. kapag rush processing pwede request na the next day ang pick up.

travel voucher namin nasa 1500rubles binayad namin online per head. sila na pinakamura nakita namin, iba nasa 45usd to 120usd per head.
  • kachichkachich Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Guys, just in case lang mag aapply kayo ng Russian Visa -- pwede pala makiusap don na kahit regular processing (takes 2 weeks) , na makuha yung passport in 7 working days. Kanina ko lang nalaman. Additionally - cheapest na nakita ko na nag poprovide ng tourist voucher is Bronevik. DONT get from iVisa, expensive and requires that you get paid hotel accommodations (well marami naman refundable - but talo ka sa credit card conversions after refund). What else -- if in the Philippines - be there early, write your name in the list for the queue.

They dont give leeways-- meaning kung ano yung entry date and exit date sa application form -- yun ang ilalagay nila sa visa. I got burned due to this on my first russian visa application - I wasnt able to fly so sayang yung visa ko. So sa next application ko -- I added several days para lang sure.
  • jamjam29jamjam29 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ganito po yung claim stub ?
    i applied may 13 nung election so sarado yung mga bank at eto n yung binigay samin
    ^Nagbayad ka na ba sa UCPB? If yes, may tatak yan na pain and yan na yung claim stub.
    kachich said:
    ^Nagbayad ka na ba sa UCPB? If yes, may tatak yan na pain and yan na yung claim stub.
    Hindi pa nga. At hindi pa ko nakabalik nung Wednesday, back to work. So Monday pa ko magbabayad. Any branch po ba pede magbayad?
    ^Not sure, pero better if dun ka na lang sa branch nila magbayad since iaabot mo din yung payment slip sa russian embassy
    kachich said:
    ^Not sure, pero better if dun ka na lang sa branch nila magbayad since iaabot mo din yung payment slip sa russian embassy
    I see, thank you! 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file