Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

Is it true that every applicants pass CSB?

I asked some friends in CSB. and they told me that everyone can pass the entrance exam and will be accepted. How true is that?:)

Comments

• j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    can pass=meaning everybody are capable of passing the CSB entrance exam.

The thread's title is a bit misleading, parang ang implied nito, lahat ng aplikante, pumasa sa CSB :lol:
  • I asked some friends in CSB. and they told me that everyone can pass the entrance exam and will be accepted. How true is that?:)

Not true. Example is in GDD we have a "higher" cutoff score for Math... those who don't reach the cutoff score will automatically go to their 2nd or 3rd choice (assuming that GDD is their first choice and they reach the cutoff score for the other two programs.).
  • OMG. i'm dead meat. :mecry:
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I asked some friends in CSB. and they told me that everyone can pass the entrance exam and will be accepted. How true is that?:)

Obviously your friends are misleading you. It's a fallacy that everyone passes in CSB. Your friends do not have the data that the admin office has.

Maraming nadidisgrasya sa maling akala. ;)
  • 2 of my schoolmates did not pass :lol: 'Nuff said.
  • 2 of my schoolmates did not pass :lol: 'Nuff said.

what's their chosen course? if GDD, then dddeeyyymmm!!!. if that will be the case, i'm relying on my luck (math part that is). :(
  • oh yes. good luck to us. MATH WAS HARD. but english and all the other tests were a breeze.
  • "every applicants pass" ??? HAHAHA :rotflmao:
  • mean much?
    ^It's a bit misleading kasi eh :)
  • I hate English than Math argh! I HATE ENGLISH!!!:grrr:
  • I asked some friends in CSB. and they told me that everyone can pass the entrance exam and will be accepted. How true is that?:)

That's a false information dear. Not everyone passes CSB's entrance exam.. They became "Choosy" na... hehe
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dapat kasi huwag magtanong sa "friends", dumerecho ka sa CSB at itanong mo yan para hindi umasa sa maling akala. :)
  • Spark009 wrote: »
    what's their chosen course? if GDD, then dddeeyyymmm!!!. if that will be the case, i'm relying on my luck (math part that is). :(

HRIM :lol:

Don't worry too much.
  • Sa mga pumasa, any tips on math category?
    di ko talaga alam kung ano rereviewhin ko, ok lang ako sa english but math (which is i hate the most) wala talagang idea.
  • Nadalian lang ako sa Math overall, pero merong mga items na medyo tricky. Just study basic Algebra and Geometry and you're good to go!
  • get your fractions, decimals and PEMDAS right.
    kung hanggang ngayon di mo pa nakukuha... :depressed:

(oh god, who am i to speak? i got a 2.0 in algeb-x.. HAHAHA)
    ^You're lucky if that was your first take, it took me one more term to get a 2.5 for my ALGEB-X. I mean, from an R the first time, I was second highest in my class when I took it again the following term. :D

(One advantage is that I had the same lec prof from before and I kept all my notes, including solutions for problems hahaha!) :lol:
  • Nadalian lang ako sa Math overall, pero merong mga items na medyo tricky. Just study basic Algebra and Geometry and you're good to go!

I hate Geometry :| anyway salamat.
  • @j5bata
    if that was just algeb-x... how many attempts did it take to pass bmat2x? lol! i don't hate math--- math hates me. how is bmat2x? i'm taking it next term :s