Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Toriko - Manga

In a world where the taste and texture of food is extremely important there exist individuals known as Gourmet Hunters (Bishokuya) who specialize in the acquisition of rare ingredients and animals. Toriko is one of these hunters and it is his dream to find the most precious foods in the world and create the ultimate dinner course. As one of the most skilled hunters in the world he is regularly hired by restaurants and the rich to seek out new ingredients and rare animals. A man with inhuman ability, he utilizes his incredible strength and knowledge of the animal kingdom to capture ferocious, evasive, and rare beasts to further his ultimate goal. He is accompanied by a weak and timid chef who, inspired by Toriko's ambition, travels with him to improve his culinary skills and to find rare ingredients. An organization that seeks to take control of the world's entire food supply increases the struggle.

hanep ang labanan dito sa manga na ito.. at higit sa lahat tungkol sa pagkain... Think One Piece+(insert cooking anime here)

Comments

• QT IIQT II PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    asarobin30 wrote: »
    In a world where the taste and texture of food is extremely important there exist individuals known as Gourmet Hunters (Bishokuya) who specialize in the acquisition of rare ingredients and animals. Toriko is one of these hunters and it is his dream to find the most precious foods in the world and create the ultimate dinner course. As one of the most skilled hunters in the world he is regularly hired by restaurants and the rich to seek out new ingredients and rare animals. A man with inhuman ability, he utilizes his incredible strength and knowledge of the animal kingdom to capture ferocious, evasive, and rare beasts to further his ultimate goal. He is accompanied by a weak and timid chef who, inspired by Toriko's ambition, travels with him to improve his culinary skills and to find rare ingredients. An organization that seeks to take control of the world's entire food supply increases the struggle.

hanep ang labanan dito sa manga na ito.. at higit sa lahat tungkol sa pagkain... Think One Piece+(insert cooking anime here)

(Cooking Master Boy)/(Yakitate! Japan)
  • yung reaction siguro pag kumakain yun ang nakuha sa yakitate, pero di naman sing exaggerated.. yung cooking preparation(which is di naman gaano kadalas dito sa toriko) ang nakuha sa cooking master boy...

astig talaga dito tapos yung mga bishokuya(gourmet hunters) dito parang nakakain ng sinumpang prutas dahil iba iba ang ability...
  • QT IIQT II PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    asarobin30 wrote: »
    astig talaga dito tapos yung mga bishokuya(gourmet hunters) dito parang nakakain ng sinumpang prutas dahil iba iba ang ability...

One Piece?
  • hehehe parang lang.. yung labanan kasi grabe...

efdb80c071fd0fef5fafed7e6dc2d05e1244435879_full.jpg
  • Bump!

ayan meron na pala na cross epoch ng OnePIece at Toriko! Epic!!!!

mangastream!
  • mangareader.net
    mangatoshokan.com
    unixmanga.com

Share *** po!
  • exciting ang current arc hahaha....
    sana pakita ulet si zebra =)
  • patapos na nga yung meteor garlic arc. gusto ko na mapunta sila sa gourmet world.. hahaha!
  • uu ayus sa gourmet world kaya lang ang iimba ng mga monsters at bishokuyas dun eh.... di pa nila kaya.... tsaka ang marami pa atang ingredients na pinapahanap si tatang in preparation nila para sa gourmet world...

final chapter for meteor garlic =)
  • Patapos na ang Bubble Fruit Arc.Grabe yung Training ng Food Honor. tiyak na halimaw na yung Nail Punch ni Toriko ngayon
  • the_worksthe_works PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I first saw Toriko during the latest One Piece x DBZ x Toriko crossover episode. I first wondered, who the heck is this Toriko guy to be able to team up with the big guns of One Piece and DBZ.

So I tried reading the Manga. Boom. From then on, I understood why. It is a great series and I'm surprised that it's not even on the top of people's manga list.

It is just like hunterXhunter with more focus on food/monster battles and battles versus those who want the same food/monster ingredient!

This is an epic manga which I couldn't stop reading from the moment I started. Everyone needs to read this. It suddenly shot up on top of my manga rankings just because it's very creative and very engaging. Simple pa at madaling intindihin. So far, 231 chapters and no silly plot twists unlike Naruto and Bleach.

If you're craving for a HunterXHunter experience, this is the one manga you need to read. :)
    QT II wrote: »
    (Cooking Master Boy)/(Yakitate! Japan)

ang layo ng comparison! mas pwede pa yung Monster Hunter Orage because of the monsters and teh capturing element and using those captured monster's parts as ingredients for food.

the food then has magical effects (if its the right ingredient) on the gourmet cells making the bishoukayas stronger.

Yung mga stuck up jan sa Naruto and Bleach, you're missing out. ;)
  • Ang lupet ng arc ngayon, can't wait ipakita ni Setsuno ang legendary abilities nya, and Zebra is like Kenpachi , sobrang uhaw sa laban
  • manaka_junpeimanaka_junpei PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Food Galore, ok sana ang weekends, pero masyadong mahaba yan.
    Food Galore, ok sana ang weekends, pero masyadong mahaba yan.

mahaba? I beg to disagree. You'll feel like napakaiksi pa ng Toriko kasi lahat ng chapters walang latak unlike Naruto na madami dragging chapters. Ito tuloy tuloy ang kwento at laging exciting yung mga monster battles and character battles.

Strong Gourmet hunters and strong chefs to cook the ingredients, yan ang mga malulupit na characters sa Toriko. :D

Mabilis kong natapos yung Toriko and I'm admittedly a slow-reader. Ngayon sobrang gusto ko may chapter release every day. Ganun kaganda ang kwento ng Toriko. Kahit pa mawala na yung Naruto, Bleach, no prob for me as long as continue lang yung Toriko and One Piece. :D
  • buti na lang at weekends pinapalabas ng gma yung toriko. may sinusubaybayan na ulit akong anime tuwing weekends. ayos pa yung boses ni toriko, pareho sila ng dubber ni takamura sa ippo.
  • gusto ko nang makita ang adventures nila sa gourmet world. parang new world lang ng one piece, hehe.
    @ last chapter, bangis talaga ni zebra. parang workout lang sa kanya yung mga nitro ata yun. halimaw talaga.
    gusto ko nang makita ang adventures nila sa gourmet world. parang new world lang ng one piece, hehe.
    @ last chapter, bangis talaga ni zebra. parang workout lang sa kanya yung mga nitro ata yun. halimaw talaga.

Zebra and Buranchi Bishoukaya/Chef combo ang pinakaaabangan ko! Super lakas na combo nun. :)
  • Mapapacomment ulit ako after years dahil sa TORIKO!!!

Super panalo ito. Inaabangan ko yung mga food out of creativity ng mga creators at sa mga magsasubmit. Ang fun lang.

Hindi ko muna binasa yung mga current realeses. Gusto ko, sunod-sunod. So nanunood na lang muna ako.
    @creexs

for now, more on fighting yung arc. Sobrang lupit.