Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

GameProf, ABMMA, ABANI just a question

What animation software do you use in class? is it 3ds max or Maya? I'm trying to study it in advance and try to do some models and animation so that it won't be hard for e to learn this stuff in the future...

Comments

• j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^On ABMMA's both. For the other course, more likely :D
  • iariar PExer
    j5bata wrote: »
    ^On ABMMA's both. For the other course, more likely :D

wow... ABMMA k ***... ** yun 1st choice ko sana makapasa. Excited na ako matuto ng animation... sa Video po anong gamit nyong software? para makabili na ako ng installer... meron lang kasi ako adobe Photoshop, After effects, Vegas Pro and Illustrator...
    sa 3D software pagaaralan ko yung 3d max and Maya mahirap po b? and masaya ba buhay ng MMA? kasi nyon plang hindi na ako makatulog sa sobrang excitement hehe...
  • iar wrote: »
    What animation software do you use in class? is it 3ds max or Maya? I'm trying to study it in advance and try to do some models and animation so that it won't be hard for e to learn this stuff in the future...

The GDD students use the same machines as what MMA and Anim are using... but the focus is on Maya.
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    iar wrote: »
    wow... ABMMA k ***... ** yun 1st choice ko sana makapasa. Excited na ako matuto ng animation... sa Video po anong gamit nyong software? para makabili na ako ng installer... meron lang kasi ako adobe Photoshop, After effects, Vegas Pro and Illustrator...
    sa 3D software pagaaralan ko yung 3d max and Maya mahirap po b? and masaya ba buhay ng MMA? kasi nyon plang hindi na ako makatulog sa sobrang excitement hehe...

Mostly Adobe programs ang pinapaaral sa'min plus Vegas Pro, Autodesk Maya, Architectural Desktop, 3ds Max, Director, etc.

3ds Max is easy compared to Maya pero once you get to master Maya, it will be as easy as pie for you if you lean more towards doing 3D. I underwent 3 prerequisite subjects teaching us basic 3D Animation and there are a few elective subjects dedicated to 3D. You have an option naman to choose a follow-up elective relating to 3d once na natapos mo ang prereqs mo.

I can't describe life being n MMA student...it's both exciting yet scary...as I always tell people na masayang-mahirap ang buhay MMA. As long na may drive ka, you're really going to enjoy 3-4 years pursuing this course. :)

Parang ganito iyung ituturo sa'yo. Here some samples a fellow Benildean made some years back:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/DlOLb0zAt60[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/t47NgccZvho[/video]