Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Physical Therapy manghihilot po ba?

Physical Therapy manghihilot po ba? I'm just asking coz most people think PT are "manghihilot".........

Comments

• IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    You just unknowingly caused physical therapists here to rise up in arms, and there are a lot of them in this board... ;) No, physical therapists are NOT manghihilots, although they know how to do massaging. They help people with many types of medical problems using knowledge and skills learned by going thru 6 years of college to lessen the disability, pain and improve overall function and quality of life of patients. The PT's job may involve, but are not limited to, manual therapy, joint mobilization, myofascial release and neurodevelopmental techniques, modalities like infrared and ultrasound, and giving rehabilitation treatments to stretch, strengthen, facilitate muscles, challenge balance, test coordination abilities, teach home exercise programs and enhance basic mobility skills of patients.
  • thanx for that info. i'm very impress to that. now i know what PT are working for. thanx again.