Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

I want to speed up my hair growth!! HELP!!

Hi, I was just wondering if you could help me with my tiny problem. Is there any vitamin supplement or any hair product I could use to increase the growth rate of my hair? I'm growing my hair out and I want to speed the process a lot faster because I want to look good in my grad pix. (it's really fast approaching so u could see my dilemma here..) I know for a fact that hair grows about .5 inch/ mo. so is there any other way I could make it grow faster? (I've heard enough about proper diet, etc. and I'm not talking about those). I've heard of the formula in the States named H37 and is it available here in the Phil.? Thanks a lot for ur help and for the time.:p

P.S. How much does it (any product or drug) cost?

Comments

• IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hair grows about 1/2 inches a month. This means that your hair grows as average six inches a year at the rate of 1/60th of an inch a day. Unfortunately, your genes completely govern the rate of growth, so there's absolutely nothing you can do to speed it up. Don't believe all the b.s. ads the "hair vitamins" or "hair tonics" like H37 or whatever come out with. They're all snakeoils and they're just a waste of money. The only things you can do would be to brush regularly, eat a balanced diet, and massage your scalp daily for around 5-10 mins. That's it.
  • Hey thanks for the fast repply, so I guess I just have to wait for a looooong time.
  • PAOUEEPAOUEE PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    mag-pony tail ka na lang sa grad pic mo, ung may arte naman para maganda.even though ur hair is short, basta magaling ung mag-aayos ng hair mo, ok na un dba? sana d lang mamatay ung baklang magaayos ng hair mo!
  • Subukan mo mag coconut oil.... sabi nung kakilala ko effective daw iyun pero di ko naman nasusubukan dahil yoko nga bumilis ng tubo ng buhok ko :-)