COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Ang Biblia, Salita Ba Ng Dios?

Ano ang iyong mga batayan???

Comments

• MEMMEM Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by ABURIDO
    Ano ang iyong mga batayan???

Sa 2 Timoteo 3:15-17, ganito ang ating mababasa:

"Mula ng ikaw ay sanggol pa lamang, alam mo na ang banal na mga kasulatan na makakapagbigay ng karunungan sa iyo sa kaligtasan sa pamamagitan ng pananampalataya kay Cristo Jesus. Kinasihan ng Diyos ang bawat kasulatan. Ang mga ito ay mapakikinabangan sa pagtuturo, sa pagsaway, sa pagtutuwid, sa pagsasanay sa katuwiran. Ito ay upang ang tao ng Diyos ay maging ganap, na naihandang lubos sa mga mabubuting gawa."
  • ahmedahmed Resident Terrorist PExer
    HINDE, dahil ito ay puno ng kontradiksyon at pinalitan na ito ng Diyos ng Banal na Quran!
  • brownpaubrownpau Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    You may want to peruse these related threads for some reference...

Bible - reliable source to support arguments?
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=28524

Must we believe everything the bible says?
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=12154

Bibliya ayon sa isang Muslim
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=27305

(I'm sure there are others, but our SEARCH is still a bit screwy. These references should be sufficient, though. Enjoy!)
  • KrelianKrelian I love to play god PExer
    Originally posted by MEM

Sa 2 Timoteo 3:15-17, ganito ang ating mababasa:

"Mula ng ikaw ay sanggol pa lamang, alam mo na ang banal na mga kasulatan na makakapagbigay ng karunungan sa iyo sa kaligtasan sa pamamagitan ng pananampalataya kay Cristo Jesus. Kinasihan ng Diyos ang bawat kasulatan. Ang mga ito ay mapakikinabangan sa pagtuturo, sa pagsaway, sa pagtutuwid, sa pagsasanay sa katuwiran. Ito ay upang ang tao ng Diyos ay maging ganap, na naihandang lubos sa mga mabubuting gawa."

Ha ha ha!! Ginagamit ang Bibliya para patunayang tama ang Bibliya. Saang thread ko ba nabasa ang statement na ito....

Manilawala ka sa akin na hindi siya nagsisinungaling. Sabi niya kasi sa akin hindi siya nagsisinungaling.

They are just the same... don't they?

[sips coffee]
    Originally posted by ahmed
    HINDE, dahil ito ay puno ng kontradiksyon at pinalitan na ito ng Diyos ng Banal na Quran!

Oh ikaw naman.... ano namang patunay mo. Baka naman yung mga quotes naman ng Quoran ang gamitin mo.

[sips coffee]

You know what guys. Can't we just simply stop saying "My religion is correct, you're all wrong." If you think you are pleasing God because you're attacking another religions. You're dead wrong. I cannot imagine God enjoying watching his/her/its creations fighting each other and using Him/Her/It as the reason for this fight.
  • ABURIDOABURIDO Member PExer
    Originally posted by Krelian

Ha ha ha!! Ginagamit ang Bibliya para patunayang tama ang Bibliya. Saang thread ko ba nabasa ang statement na ito....

Manilawala ka sa akin na hindi siya nagsisinungaling. Sabi niya kasi sa akin hindi siya nagsisinungaling.

They are just the same... don't they?

[sips coffee]

Oh ikaw naman.... ano namang patunay mo. Baka naman yung mga quotes naman ng Quoran ang gamitin mo.

[sips coffee]

You know what guys. Can't we just simply stop saying "My religion is correct, you're all wrong." If you think you are pleasing God because you're attacking another religions. You're dead wrong. I cannot imagine God enjoying watching his/her/its creations fighting each other and using Him/Her/It as the reason for this fight.

Saying that yours is right ,requires proofs and evidences. Now if you believe that you are right then you must defend it.....kung wala ka namang proof ay maghanap ka kung meron.

You said that "you're all wrong".....paano mo nalaman ? may proof ka ba? o opinion na naman yan.....marami ako nyan!!!!!

How did you know that it will not please God?
    We want to see evidences , not opinions !!!!!

Saying that yours is right ,requires proofs and evidences. Now if you believe that you are right then you must defend it.....kung wala ka namang proof ay maghanap ka kung meron.

What are you talking about? My comment on ahmed's and MEM's posts are also questioning their validity, just like you asking for evidence. You do not need to show evidence when you are asking for evidence. A thesis panelist doesn't need evidence.
    You said that "you're all wrong".....paano mo nalaman ? may proof ka ba? o opinion na naman yan.....marami ako nyan!!!!!

Please improve your reading comprehension. Read my post again and see what part did I say the one you place inside " ".
    How did you know that it will not please God?

How did you know that there is a God who might be pleased? How did you know that there is really a God whom may or may not have the Bible as His/Her/Its words?

[sips coffee]
  • QuentinQuentin Montejo PExer
    hehehe.

so Krelian, the primary agent of reason is in it again. cream?
  • the bible is not the word of god...its just a bunch of jewish texts stolen and censored by christians fer their own cult to have some base.
  • RASASRASAS Member PExer

What are you talking about? My comment on ahmed's and MEM's posts are also questioning their validity, just like you asking for evidence. You do not need to show evidence when you are asking for evidence. A thesis panelist doesn't need evidence.

Please improve your reading comprehension. Read my post again and see what part did I say the one you place inside " ".

How did you know that there is a God who might be pleased? How did you know that there is really a God whom may or may not have the Bible as His/Her/Its words?

ngiiiii pumalag!!! Please read your post again and please understand first what you type before you post it.

You are judging them (last part ) and not questioning them
    right?????

Tsk tsk tsk!!! tatagalugin na kita dyan eh!!!
  • Assassin_MageAssassin_Mage Warmonger PExer
    *off topic*

my reading comprehension is a bit askew today.. but how is krelian judging? the way I see it, krelian is questioning?

I cannot see how you could infer that krelian is judging.
    Rasas>> I got two posts. Which one? I don't think I am judging....

1) the first post is requesting for a cease fire, and I am trying to show how absolutely unreasonable these religion bashing are.

2)I'm also asking for evidence.

[sips coffee]

Assassin mage>> Thankyou!! Let's see how this guy will explain what he is talking about?

[sips coffee]
  • beamsbeams Member PExer
    the bible is not the word of god. there is no such thing as "the word of god". the leviathan concept explains god as the concretion of man's need to believe in a purpose. finding himself alone in the universe he justifies away his existence by ascribing it to an unseen force.

i think there is an unseen force responsible for our existence but it is not a god, in the more primal sense of the word, and certainly not the type to send his son to earth so that mankind can be saved.

the bible, folks, is one among many literature available in the free market of ideas. you can read it, you can believe in some of what it says, (like me), but to make it the centerpiece of your faith is just something i don't think god -- if it ever existed -- would really appreciate.
  • RASASRASAS Member PExer
    Rasas>> I got two posts. Which one? I don't think I am judging....

1) the first post is requesting for a cease fire, and I am trying to show how absolutely unreasonable these religion bashing are.

2)I'm also asking for evidence.

[sips coffee]

Assassin mage>> Thankyou!! Let's see how this guy will explain what he is talking about?

[sips coffee]

What you think is not important.....you still sounded judgemental to me.....

Anyway, what can you say about the BIBLE???.....is it true that it is composed of stolen jewish text (muffdiver_69)?
    Originally posted by RASAS
    What you think is not important.....you still sounded judgemental to me.....

... and what is this? Personal opinion? Marami ako nito eh! We need evidence, not opinions :wink:

[sips coffee]
  • bastibasti Member PExer

Ibig mo bang sabihin mali ang Math, kasi gumagamit ang Math ng parts ng Math para patunayan ang ibang truths sa Math? At mali din ata ang Science dahil ginagamit ng Science ang ibang truths sa Science. AT MALI DIN ANG PHILOSOPHIES DAHIL GINAGAMIT DIN NILA ANG IBANG PHILOSOPHIES PARA PATUNAYAN ANG KANILA? Think about it for awhile.
    You know what guys. Can't we just simply stop saying "My religion is correct, you're all wrong." If you think you are pleasing God because you're attacking another religions. You're dead wrong.

Ito. Hindi ba judging ito? YOU'RE DEAD WRONG.
    I cannot imagine God enjoying watching his/her/its creations fighting each other and using Him/Her/It as the reason for this fight.

Ito naman galing sa imagination mo. No proof.
  • ThugLineThugLine Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hindi! ang Biblia ay hindi salita ng Dios pero nandun ang Salita ng Dios. Makikita sa Biblia ang salita ng mga anghel, propeta at pati ang salita ni satanas.

Nasa Biblia ang Salita ng Dios na makapagliligtas sa mga taong mananampalataya at susunod dito! :)
  • even if it was originally inspired by God how can it still be divine wen it has been chopped up by the christians? the real word of god would probly be the remaining qumran texts(if there are any)
  • bastibasti Member PExer
    Originally posted by muffdiver_69
    even if it was originally inspired by God how can it still be divine wen it has been chopped up by the christians? the real word of god would probly be the remaining qumran texts(if there are any)

It is still divine because you are talking only of chopped versions of the Bible, not the Biblie itself .
  • ABURIDOABURIDO Member PExer
    Originally posted by ThugLine
    Hindi! ang Biblia ay hindi salita ng Dios pero nandun ang Salita ng Dios. Makikita sa Biblia ang salita ng mga anghel, propeta at pati ang salita ni satanas.

Nasa Biblia ang Salita ng Dios na makapagliligtas sa mga taong mananampalataya at susunod dito! :)

Saan don ang salita ng dios????? in what language?
    Baka ibig mong sabihan ang "ESENSYA" (essence) ng salita ng dios.....
    Ang rebelasyon na ibinigay kay Jesus ay sa wikang
    aramaic at wala ka ng matatagpuang orihinal na bersyon nito
    (read history books).....
    Originally posted by basti
    Ibig mo bang sabihin mali ang Math, kasi gumagamit ang Math ng parts ng Math para patunayan ang ibang truths sa Math? At mali din ata ang Science dahil ginagamit ng Science ang ibang truths sa Science. AT MALI DIN ANG PHILOSOPHIES DAHIL GINAGAMIT DIN NILA ANG IBANG PHILOSOPHIES PARA PATUNAYAN ANG KANILA? Think about it for awhile.

Ehem!! Bible is a close isolated system of information. So lahat ng mga premises sa Bible, iyon na lahat iyon. Using these premises to prove another premise will just give us circular arguments. Whereas Science is an open system of knowledge. Habang lumilipas ang panahon, patuloy ang mga research. Patuloy na nadadagdagan ang mga laman ng kaban ng agham Unlike the Bible, Science just don't rely on the pieces of informations that are already in it. They continue to gather alot of evidences from what they observe. Again unlike the Bible which is being followed by some people and look upon it as an absolute truth. The informations in science were never been considered as absolute truth. See how science quickly shifts from Newtonian model where space and time is constant, into Einstein's model where space and time can be function of some parameters.
    Ito. Hindi ba judging ito? YOU'RE DEAD WRONG.

Nope, it's not judging. It's a call for cease fire.
    Ito naman galing sa imagination mo. No proof.

Even I can prove it. You won't agree with me because your so called god is different from mine.

[sips coffee]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file