FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

[BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:CannotSleep...TooFarAway!-Bret♥[BretzieBunnies52]

pex.png
95sxh0.gif

2pzz60x.gif

MySpaceGens_49353398212.gif

201110GoldProofLunarSeriesRabbitREV__33221_zoom-300x298.jpg

February 3, 2011 will be the start of the Chinese lunar year. And ironically, it will be the [highlight]YEAR of the RABBIT[/highlight]! Is it destiny? Or mere coincidence? No matter what it is, we hope that we, the Bretzie Bunnies, get all the blessings for the coming year in the form of more projects for our beloved [highlight]BRETZIE[/highlight], and better career breaks for both Bret & Fretzie as a loveteam, and individually. After all, we love and support them both as a pair and as individual artists.

Chinese astrology has always been interesting. Not only have the Chinese been a popular and credible source of astrological information for centuries, but their take on the feng shui of life is as mysterious as it is accurate (well most of the time, anyway). The following info is just a compilation of some facts about “us” (a.k.a. bunnies), and for me, it is fascinating to know how daptly the description fits the ideal characteristics of the Bretzie Bunnnies. Read through and see if you agree.

Fact#1 – Rabbit symbolizes such character traits as creativity, compassion, and sensitivity.

Fact#2 – Rabbits are friendly, outgoing and prefer the company of others. They also prefer to avoid conflict. In confrontational situations, Rabbits approach calmly and with consideration for the other party. Rabbits believe strongly in friends and family and lacking such bonds can lead to emotional issues.

Fact#3 – Their serene nature keeps Rabbits from becoming visibly upset. Because they’re serene animals, Rabbits are easily taken advantage of. Their sensitive nature makes them shy away from aggressive or competitive situations.

Fact#4 – Classy, sophisticated, expressive, well-mannered and stylish, Rabbits are most comfortable being home, and their homes are always neat and organized. Home is also where Rabbits prefer to entertain.

How do you find it so far? Hahaha! Ironic isn’t it? Ironic and definitely fascinating! For whatever it’s worth, the Bretzie Bunnies will always be an interesting breed. Don’t you agree? Wink Wink Wink!

Source: http://www.chinesezodiac.com/rabbit.php

Credits to Bisdak_Sa_USA (http://bretziebunnies.net/?p=672)

bretzie.png

Comments

• carmina15carmina15 Member PExer
    kaybearcopy-1.png

Nickname: Bret
    Origin: USA
    Birthdate: March 15
    Nationality: American
    Civil Status: Single
    Religion: Christian
    Hobbies: Skateboarding
    Favorite Color: Green
    Favorite Food: Burger King Whopper

Pitong taon na naninirahan sa Pilipinas ang 19-year old American na si Bret. Sa Amerika ay hindi naging maganda ang karansan nang manirahan siya sa orphanage ng ilang taon.

Sa Pilipinas naka-base ang kanyang ama, kaya matapos umalis sa Amerika ay sumama na siya sa kanyang biological dad.

Very tight ang samahan ng kanilang pamilya kaya naman hindi niya hilig ang sumuway sa utos ng kanyang mga magulang, maliban na lang kapag tatakas siya para mag-skateboard.

Mahusay mag-gitara at kumanta si Bret, marami din ang nagkakagusto sa kanya dahil na rin siguro sa kanyang very Hollywood-teenage look. Makuha kaya ni Bret ang loob ng mga housemates dahil sa kanyang cheerful attitude o magiging threat sya sa samahan ng mga ito?
    kaybear2copy.png

Nickname: Fretzie
    Origin: Cebu City
    Birthdate: November 26
    Nationality: Filipino
    Civil Status: Single
    Religion: Seventh Day Adventist
    Hobbies: Volleyball
    Favorite Color: Purple, Pink, Black
    Favorite Food: Pizza, Pasta
    Favorite Show: Maalaala Mo Kaya
    Favorite Actor: Jake Cuenca
    Favorite Actress: Leighton Meester, Anne Curtis
    Favorite Singer: Britney Spears

Mula sa may-kayang pamilya si Fretzie, nagta-trabaho bilang dentista ang kanyang father samantalang housewife naman ang kanyang mother. May malaking bahay at SUV, pero ang sabi ni Fretzie hindi niya kino-consider ang sarili nila bilang mayaman.

Maganda si Fretzie, ganun din ang kanyang mga kapatid na lalaki. Pero sa kabila ng kagandahang ito ay certified NBSB ang dalaga, and she doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to find love. Isa marahil ito sa mga factors kung bakit habulin ng boys ang dalaga.

Additional IT-factor pa na marunong siyang tumugtog ng piano, may talent sa pagkanta dahil sa kanyang pagvo-voice lessons at may pagka-fit and athletic dahil sa kanyang sport na volleyball.

Pinalaking konserbatibo at very close ito sa kanyang mga kapamilya, kaya naman punong-puno siya ng positivity and sunny disposition. Katuwaan kaya si Fretzie ng ibang mga housemates o di mauunawaan ang pagiging konserbatibo nito?

Source: PBB Website
    [HTML]
    1. First meeting – Bret and Co. act as backpackers

2. PT ng first meeting ng BRETZIE – Bretzie admitting they have crush on each other

3. Prison task – the convos, the CARSON-BRET feud over taking the role as Fretzie’s guard

4. PT ng Prison task

5. Birthday party ni James – convos, exchange of souvenirs, kiss

6. PT ng birthday party ni James

7. Exchange of souvenirs sa mga tasks – towel

8. Merge – Bret singing to Fretzie, BRETZIE comforting Tricia

9. Devon’s birthday party – apple eating contest, dare to kiss

10. BRETZIE moment after singing contest – from the donut seat until playing dama

11. First LQ – selos over Patrick, Bret avoiding Fretzie

12. Luneta pool moment – nagkaayos ang Bretzie

13. Fretzie trimming Bret’s hair – gupitan, plantsahan

14. Pail-enough moment

15. Good night kiss - UBER

16. BRETZIE’s make-up after the rap thing – Bret helping Fretzie put down the curtains, hug from the back, chasing, how many stars are falling, apple-orange-ensaymada

17. All plantsahan moments

18. Cutting of chicken together

19. Another kitchen scene – Fretzie fooling Bret that she ate garlic, Fretzie daring Bret to touch hot water

20. First power hug – Bret waiting for Fretzie to get out of the room, good night hug

21. Couch moment – BRETZIE both sick and sleeping

22. Dance presentation – Bret’s endless OMG, Fretzie’s cheers for Bret

23. BRETZIE practicing their songs

24. Another LQ over IVAN – Bret walking out, Fretzie sharing to Ann she wants to do a duet with Bret, Fretzie making suyo to Bret

25. BRETZIE’s make-up after LQ – plantsahan moments

26. BRETZIE song performance

27. BRETZIE and other housemates in the bedroom – Fretzie and Devon dinaganan at ginawang lumpia si Bret

28. BRETZIE’s music jamming – Fretzie on piano, Bret on guitar

29. Second power hug

30. BRETZIE with Mr. Mel – BRETZIE individual performance, Bret singing impromptu lyrics for everyone, Bret singing a song for Fretzie, Fretzie singing along with Bret’s Jane Doe, Mr. Mel saying BRETZIE should do a duet and that they look good together

31. Bedroom – BRETZIE trying to make a song (with Devon in the scene)

32. Labs, I Love You - yung gumawa si Bret ng song na ang title ay Labs, I Love You... nagluluto si Fretzie at Jenny (yata) ng spaghetti nung sinabi niya to..... maraming moments sa video na napanood ko....task daw niya na maging sweet ng buong araw kay Fretzie.... hahahaha.... tapos pinatawag si Fretzie sa Confession Room eh kakainan na dapat sila, sabi ni Bret hintayin daw niya si Fretzie, sabay sila kumain.... kaya nagkakainan na yung ibang housemate, si Bret hindi pa, nagtabi lang ng spaghetti kasi hintay niya pa si Fretzie.... ang sweet.......

33. Practice of duet – 5 seconds teaser

34. Practice of duet with tricia – bret saying he tried not to like fretzie but it never worked..

35. Practice of duet – BRETZIE only, no epals around

36. Mirror moment in the living room - jawberries

37. Practice of duet with Teacher Sweet

38. Moment sa bed after Bret being sad about Jame’s possible FE – nailcutting moments, kilitian, “I’m mad at you”, “introduce me to your sister” - bret, “Sigeg pangchicks oie” – fretzie

39. Practice of duet – June 2, 2010 (near the plasma TV)

40. 3rd bunny hug – shown in Uber

41. PT – after -the-haircut scene, soccer game scene

42. PT – bretzie special, duet practice, interview with BB about Bretzie

43. Asaran after Fretzie’s dance practice – Fretzie asking Bret what he and BB talked about

44. Harana while Fretzie was washing the dishes

45. Selosan while signing the shirts – Bret insisting to be introduced with Fretzie’s older sister

46. Morning sweetness – cooking breakfast together

47. 4th bunny hug with a kiss

48. PT – “bakit tingin ka ng tingin sa akin?” “siyempre mahal na mahal na kita”

49. PT – MV of Simple Melody with Fretzie’s drawing on Bret’s hand

50. 5th bunny hug

51. 6th bunny hug

52. 7th bunny hug

53. 8th bunny hug

54. Asaran sa Girls’ Bedroom before Lola Vita and Lola Lourdes came

55. Long hug from the back while fretzie was cooking

56. Signing of shirts together

57. Bret lying on Fretzie’s lap, Fretzie covering Bret’s face and touching his nose

58. “Bed moment” part I

59. Alphabet-tao; beige

60. Fretzie has a G

61. Practice of “Blue” with Teacher Sweet – from actual practice to Bret encouraging Fretzie by touching her arms; Fretzie touching Bret’s tummy

62. Plantsahan- and- Massage-in-One

63. Baby UBER Game

64. “Bed moment” part II

65. 9th bunny hug
    66. 10th bunny hug

67. Fretzie and Bret’s Nose-to-Nose practice for Blue

68. Concert – Blue, Baby, I’ll Be There for You, Everybody Help Somebody

69. Independence Day – Heart You F

70. Independence Day – Swimming Moments

71. Independence Day – Blink Blink Blink

72. Bret’s stolen kiss

73. Scam Day – Sleeping on the couch

74. Scam Day – Bret worrying for Fretzie

75. Scam Day – Hug

76. Hug with a kiss- Bret’s “you’re gonna be okay”

77. Fretzie’s major stand – Bret deserves to stay… “hindi LANG po emotions..”

78. 11th bunny hug – Bret’s “I love you beh…”

79. 12th bunny hug – same day they saw the picture of Fretzie’s mom

80. Picture perfect – Mommy Kim meets Bret and Fretzie

81. Mommy Kim and Fretzie’s 15-minute dinner – 3 questions

82. Mommy Kim and Bret’s 3 questions

83. Fretzie admitting that Bret is special to her…

84. Bret saying that what he feels for Fretzie is more than like, he would love to have a relationship with her someday, and he would love to meet Fretzie’s parents

85. Mommy Kim’s “SINCERE si Bret..SINCERE si Bret..”

86. PT of Bretzie’s TnT

87. BRYMES' convo about Mommy Kim’s 3 questions to Bret

88. Sweetness after petty LQ – day of last eviction night..fretzie gave THE LOOK kaya nawala tampo ni Bret…

89. LS moment during PT – bretize magkatabi, them talking about plans outside, exchange of hearts, the CHIN code

90. Fretzie got wounded on her foot and bret came to her rescue, fretzie using the CHIN code to ask if bret is selos over ivan…fretzie saying wag magselos because CARING siya sa LAHAT…

91. BRETZIE convo – of course, kailangan ba itanong iyan?...kahit closed eyes pa..

92. 13th bunny hug

93. Swimming – fretzie really found a way to swim with bret even if hindi pwede because of her wound

94. Major LQ – bret feeling bad that fretzie is not appreciating him KUNO

95. DEVANNZIE convo – fretzie sharing to the girls that she likes bret but she’s just scared of her daddy..she also admitted that she really finds it hard to show her feelings but she really does appreciate bret..

96. MAJOR PAGBABATI 1st attempt – fretzie following bret around..bret saying “I don’t have feelings for you anymore..” fretzie saying “oh my god, wag ganon..”

97. MAJOR PAGBABATI 2nd and successful attempt

98. PT of bretzie – bret telling fretzie everything, that kuya gave them delicious food, bret making harana to fretzie..fretzie clapping and singing along to bret’s harana

99. Bret saying that they should have a puppy and a single FB account…

100. DEVZIE convo – fretzie saying the she likes bret FROM THE START…

101. Bret saying he never felt something like what he feels for fretzie now before..that even if fretzie is not pretty, it’s okay because he just loves her personality

102. Bret napaOMG at napa HOLY sh!t dahil sa make-over ni fretzie..

103. Caress 1 – with DEVOn

104. Caress 2 – while the hms were rehearsing pyramid dance

105. 29-second MORNING hug…

[/HTML]

compiled by faith1990
    o6ick9.png

[highlight]EXHIBIT A: THE HAIR TIE[/highlight]
    [crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
    bzalamnahairtie.jpg

[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

[highlight]EXHIBIT B: THE THREE BLINKS[/highlight]
    Bret and Fretzie always communicated through codes inside the house. One of the most popular Bretzie codes is the Three Blinks.

[highlight][Watch the video NOW]>>[/highlight] BretZie na talaga, wala nang maitatago!

[highlight]EXHIBIT C: THE BRETZIE CODES[/highlight]
    More codes!

Inside the House:

A tap on the nose = tampo si Fretzie
    A touch on the chin = tampo si Bret

Post-PBB

Master Bunny - Bret
    Jawberry - Fretzie

[highlight]EXHIBIT D: THE COUPLE SHIRT[/highlight]
    Bret and Fretzie received couple shirts from the Bunnies. Both wore their shirt on the same day, even if they were far apart!:love:

phpi7lo0rbretzie2.jpg

wally.png

bretzie_powerlines.gif

[highlight]Memorable lines straight from The Bunny Couple's mouth... [/highlight]

"Fretzie definitely, dude. It's crazy like, dude, James knows. I wake up at night and I said her name. That's crazy. I wake up at night and say, 'Where's Fretzie?' It's crazy dude. It's never been like this, ever. I've had some pretty like, really incredibly hot girls around me, dude. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I mean.......even if Fretzie wasn't pretty, still, her personality just attracts me. Really humble and everything, it's great." - Bret

# 2
    "Wag ganun!" -Fretzie.

"Me myself, I know, kung ano ang totoo." *hands on chest*

"Kahit closed eyes." - Fretzie

"There's only one perfect girl for me." - Bret

"There's no one else." - Bret

"If you leave, I'll look for you." - Bret

Fretzie: "Bakit ka tingin ng tingin sa akin?"
    Bret: "Siyempre mahal na mahal na kita."

"Lalabs, love you." - Bret

"Si Bret na ang like ko, from the very start." - Fretzie

"Di ba obvious?" - Fretzie

"Okay lang. Basta ikaw." -Fretzie

"Hindi ako nagseselos. Kasi may trust ako sayo." -Fretzie (side comment: OH REAAAAAAAAAAALLY? :lol: )

"I. love. brown..na may green..na may grey..may black sa gitna..hindi ko maintindihan...may green..." - Fretzie

"Aww, nagtampo siya. E-wear ko nalang ang shirt niya." - Fretzie

"Ikaw mag knock before, lumilingon ako. So kapag ako ang mag knock, lumingon ka din ha." -Fretzie

"Of course, nasabi ko yun. Pero deep inside... *hands on her chest* " - Fretzie

#18 This one's kinda long, pero kilig e :p
    Fretzie: "Yung sinabi mo sa akin kanina sa kitchen, hindi ko talaga makalimutan yun."
    Bret: "And then?"
    Fretzie: "What if ako nagsabi sayo nun?"
    Bret: "It's okay cause I can get over you."
    Fretzie: "Ah sige so I'll say it."
    Bret: "Say it."
    Fretzie: "Ayaw ko."

"Gara diha ha." - Fretzie

"Of course. Bakit mo natanong? Nagdadalawang isip ka pa rin ba?" -Fretzie's answer to Bret's question: "After this, do you still want to be really close?"

"Sabihin mo ulit yun, susuntukin kita." -Fretzie doesn't want Bret to say what Bret said in the kitchen.(True blooded Bunnies know this.)

"Ang ganda ng mga mata niya." -Fretzie

"Gwapo ka pero di ko alam kung bakit." -Fretzie

"I lost my wife...I lost my clothes.." -Bret

"Jenny is my girl friend.. but Fretzie is my wife." - Bret

"Fretzie, ikaw ba yan? Miss na kita!" -Bret

MK: "Anong nagustohan mo sa kanya?"
    Fretzie: "...parehos kayo ng mata."

===========================================

Bret: "That's it? My eyes?"
    Fretzie: "No."
    Bret: "That's it? So if I don't have these eyes, wala?"
    Fretzie: "Hindi, hindi pa ako tapos, siguro, ah hindi lang yan, basta!"

"Actually, love moves in mysterious ways, so whatever happens, happens." -Bret

"You look like the morning. You look like the beautiful morning, you look like the very very beautiful morning." -Bret

"Hindi lahat ng 'ano' nadadaan sa sorry, Bret." -Fretzie.

"I showed you everything, you showed me nothing." - Bret

Every day, every night, I hug you, you don't hug back." - Bret

I try so hard. I do everything for what? You don't care about it. So it's okay." - Bret

"If my time means anything to you..." -Fretzie

"It should be on the heart, cause that's where you are." - Bret

"Saan si Fretzie?"
    "Dito sa puso ko."
    - Bret

compiled by sandiikimerald
    bunnyhugwall1.jpg
    bunnyhugwall2.jpg
    bunnywall3.jpg
    bunny_hugs_gifs_corner.gif
    bunny-hug-4-o.gif

bunny-hug-11-o.gif

bunny-hug-9-o.gif

bunny-hug-2-o.gif

bunny-hug-12-o.gif

bunny-hug-5-o.gif

bretzie-o.gif

bunny-hug-o.gif

bretzie-hug-2-o.gif

bunny-hug-3-o.gif

bretzie-hug-o.gif
    BRETZIE_back_in_the_outside_world.gif
    bretzieoutsideworldwall.jpg

bretzieoutsideworldwall.jpg
    bretzieshoutout.jpg

[HIGHLIGHT]>>From Bretzie to Bunnies<<[/HIGHLIGHT]

Fretzie's Short Mesage for the Bretzie Bunnies: WATCH!
    credits to Bunny ProudKWer

Bretzie saying Thank You to their supporters: WATCH!
    credits to Bunny leacesiban

Bunnies' bukingan portion with Bret:WATCH!
    credits to Bunny nickel28

Bret's short Thank You message: WATCH!
    credits to Bunny nickel28

Fretzie, "Deep inside":WATCH!
    credits to owner

Bretzie thanking fans for their gifts: WATCH!
    courtesy of zimVader

MORE THANK YOU VIDEOS!: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
    credits to zimVader

[HIGHLIGHT]>> Greetings from Team Bretzie! <<[/HIGHLIGHT]

34965_108726269180191_100001284562532_72234_2847748_n.jpg

Messages from those close to Bretzie's hearts

Ivan greets the Bretzie Bunnies: WATCH!
    credits to mbsac
    headerbretchats.gif

It was a surprise that left Bunnies in the Bretzie Bunnies chat box breathless, from the person we least expected...Bret Alan Jackson II. :love:

[highlight]JULY 6, 2010 - TRANSCRIPT[/highlight]
    compiled by naturalizeme
    [html]

Tuesday Jul 6 5:12 16pm

BretBret: elo
    BretBret: this is a cool website
    BretBret: just found it

BretBret: i met zim kate n grace earlier
    BretBret: btw this bret

Some funny reactions from the bunnies

BretBret: ima try to go to thanksgiving party at 7 30
    BretBret: fretzie will go around then 2
    Bretzieisluv: r u really bret
    BretBret: yeah

Bluesavior: for real?
    Bretzieisluv: blue? naniniwala ka?
    BretBret: blue just like the sky

everybody laughed

BretBret: haha
    Mochammm: wehhh

BretBret: i just wrote a new song
    BretBret: valled treasure

Mochammm: hala..ug nikanta pa siya
    Mochammm: bisay nyonya

BretBret: yes ask away'

Bretzieisluv: sino ang ang 3 bunnies na pumuta knina?
    BretBret: im wit my dad
    BretBret: late grace at c zim
    BretBret: kate***
    BretBret: they txt me na
    Addicted2Bretzie: bret is the u, seriously?
    BretBret: omg *** the eff
    Bretzieisluv: seriously?
    BretBret: lol

Nickel28: hey bret is that u?
    Mochammm: magbisaya ka
    BretBret: bisaya ako kamu tanan paminaw si bret jd ni
    BretBret: bali nq

Nickel28: @bret.. is that relly u?
    BretBret: im bret
    BretBret: omg
    Naturalizeme: hahahaha

People began saying bret imiss you, i love you etc. hahahaha FLOOOOOOOOD

Nickel28: this is grace.. remember me?
    BretBret: how can i provve
    Nickel28: with zim and kate?
    BretBret: uhm is my bad spelling not enough
    BretBret: hahaha
    BretBret: hey grace
    Nickel28: finally
    BretBret: sorry i diddent reply yet
    Nickel28: i knew it was u...

Pleople are still hesitant

Nickel28: wats our shirt color kanina?
    Anon0658: maniwala kayo dyan
    BretBret: i just woke up
    BretBret: then i wanted to c da site'
    BretBret: choi au

Mochammm: hahahaah..ayaw binuang lagi
    Mochammm: sumbong ka namu kay fretzie
    BretBret: omg

Nickel28: GUYS SYA YAN!!!
    Bretzie4lyf: hindi ako makahinga
    Nickel28: C BRET YAN!
    Bretzieisluv: bret
    BretBret: yeas

Nyarwnyiszyy: ang hair tie!
    BretBret: yes!!!!!
    Nickel28: GUYS C BRET YAN..... BELIEVE ME!
    BretBret: i diddent wear it today
    BretBret: but i will sa reunion thing

LEIGH: WEH SIGE NGA BRET WHEN IS FRETZIE'S BIRTHDAY?
    BretBret: i dnt fretzies bday
    BretBret: mine is march 15 1991
    BretBret: i was born omaha nebraska

TO BE CONTINUED...

OK BRET, *** IS THE COLOR OF OUR SHIRT KANINA? NI KATE?>
    Naturalizeme: kate ikaw makakapagpatunay
    BretBret: my real moms mname is rosemary
    BretBret: did u know that
    Jappy01: real mom?
    BretBret: biological
    Jappy01: nah! that's your grannies' name e
    BretBret: my grandmas name is mary ellen jackson
    Nickel28: WHAT'S THE COLOR OF OUR SHIRT EARLIER?
    BretBret: well kate was in black
    BretBret: and very nervouse
    BretBret: zim has braces
    BretBret: blue i think
    Nickel28: CORRECT
    Nickel28: WELCOME NYO SI BRET
    BretBret: grace was nice and said thanks alot

Everyone greeted Bret

BretBret: hello

FLOOD NG MESSAGES

BretBret: u guys type fast me i dnt knw hw
    Bretzie4lyf: ikaw ba **** yan bret?
    LEIGH: BRET WHERE IS FRETZIE NOW?
    BretBret: mall *****
    BretBret: i just woke up
    Bluesavior: bakit d ka sumama?
    BretBret: tired

Bretzieisluv: nakabawi ka na ng tulog
    BretBret: hehe'
    BretBret: yeah ngbawi ako
    Addicted2Bretzie: bret, *** status nyo c fretz
    BretBret: hehe

LEIGH: WOW GALING NAMAN MAGTAGALOG NI BRET

BretBret: hehe thnx

Bluesavior: ningkaon naka bret?
    BretBret: ok lang pg tagalog para i learn

Iamjaycee: HI BRET
    BretBret: hello

Gurltaray18: bret i wanna go to dumaguete again hehehe
    BretBret: u went
    BretBret: i mss duma so much
    Iamjaycee: *** TYM YOU WILL GO TO PBB HOUSE?
    BretBret: im gna go at like 7 30
    Bretzieisluv: my facebook at twiitter ka na?
    BretBret: wala pa
    BretBret: i dnt knw hw to make cuz so many used my name na
    Gurltaray18: you're a diver right? you dive in apo island?
    BretBret: ** ha
    BretBret: my dad is telling me something

FLOOD NA NAMAN!!!

BretBret: ok questions one at a time
    BretBret: my head myt explode
    Mochammm: bret... you really use VJ BRET-z sa myx?
    BretBret: i want to use it
    Jappy01: nagbisaya sya knina
    Bluesavior: bret hows the burnzyd??
    BretBret: omg how u know bout my old skate group
    BretBret: hahahaha'
    Gurltaray18: bret do you hang out at hayahay?
    BretBret: yeah wiht my bros job and ramone and henz

NAWALA SI BRET FOR A MOMENT

SO CHIKA CHIKA MUNA MGA BUNNIES DI MAKAPANIWALA LOL

BretBret: i cant keep up hahaha
    BretBret: ur chat is fast

Skyma: bretbret is bret????
    BretBret: i typed in my name bretbret for temporary
    BretBret: then thats it

LEIGH= ULTIMATE PASAWAY HAHAHHAHA

LEIGH: HEY BRET WHEN IS YOU AND FRETZIE'S FIRST DATE? I WANNA KNOW SO I CAN COME AND WATCH YOU
    BretBret: y wud u watch us on a date?
    LEIGH: BECAUSE I MISS SEEING YOUR MOMENTS TOGETHER

BretBret: im making a acoustic cover of keshas ur love is my drug with fretzie
    BretBret: for youtube

Mochammm: we can asked bret later naman kung *** yan
    BretBret: yeah when im at pbb house
    BretBret: i will tell you this is me

PART 4

BretBret: i added a new part to my song bunnies
    BretBret: its like a build up
    BretBret: its super nice

Bigbrother12: upload it *** your yt account
    BretBret: its on youtube i think
    BretBret: have you seen my old myspace'?
    BretBret: its my old onemanband
    BretBret: its called love you forever

Nickel28: BRET HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR PICS? YUNG KANINA LANG? -KATE
    BretBret: not yet

Jappy01: BRET, WE KNOW THE CODES! 239 FIGURED IT OUT!
    BretBret: how did you guys notice our blink code'omg

FLOOOOOOD

BretBret: **
    BretBret: lang
    BretBret: po

BretBret: im back
    BretBret: my dad is talking to me mn gd

FLOOOOOOOOD

BretBret: ok 1 at a time
    Addicted2Bretzie: BUNNIES, IM HAVING GOOSEBUMPS RIGHT NOW, AS IN SERIOUSLY

Jappy01: BRET, TELL US A STORY DAW
    BretBret: story gusto mo
    BretBret: ?
    BretBret: my dad is talking to me mn gd

BretBret: ok 1 at a time

ETO NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BretBret: fretzie and i argued yesterday at showtime rehersals
    BretBret: like seriousl;y
    BretBret: then after that
    BretBret: we went rto pbb house
    BretBret: and it was ok na
    BretBret: then today mas ok

PART 5

Jappy01: ARGUE ON?
    BretBret: we arguged kuz im so selos
    BretBret: well the vanzies gave them braclet yesterday
    BretBret: then they wore it
    BretBret: and i said ad2 na sa imonf bf
    BretBret: then she was like ***
    BretBret: then i was u[pset
    BretBret: then today she waSENT WEARING IT
    BretBret: AND WORE THE HIAR TIE
    BretBret: AND GOT MAD I DIDDENT WEAR
    BretBret: HAHAHA
    BretBret: she showed me she wore it
    BretBret: then i said y diddent you tell me
    BretBret: n she said
    BretBret: kailangan d i mg ingong
    BretBret: ** i said kalangan oi
    BretBret: then she ;aughed
    BretBret: i said i wud wer tonight
    BretBret: yaw pg ingong ana

BretBret: its ok for people to have opinions
    BretBret: some like vanzie
    BretBret: ok lang
    BretBret: u have a motto dba
    BretBret: good vibes good karma
    (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BRET!!!!! )
    BretBret: i read sa lertter

PART 6

BretBret: ivan is my friend
    BretBret: but im me
    BretBret: i get selos

NICEbretie: IF U AREREALLY BRET...WHAT GIFTS DOES THE BRETZIE BUNNIES GAVE U??????????????????????????????
    BretBret: u gave me a blue bag with blue bunnie and letters
    BretBret: and doughnuts
    BretBret: krispie cream
    BretBret: fretzie gave me the cd
    BretBret: hers doesent work daw
    BretBret: i watched you guys put alot of work into those vids
    BretBret: got me in the heart
    BretBret: ahhaha

AokiLee: magparegister kaha ka dire bret
    BretBret: kapoi mg register
    BretBret: i dnt knw how to use computers guys

BretBret: hahah tapulan jd q
    BretBret: ;lol
    Bretzietrina: PAG NAKITA NYO ULIT SI BRET SA PERSONAL TANUNGIN NYO ,, PARA MALAMAN NYO ANG TOTOO

BretBret: ** guys a little slower
    BretBret: i cant read all im laughing so much

Skyma: jejemon c bret
    BretBret: wats a jejemon
    AokiLee: makes me wonder?
    BretBret: i wondered that
    Pixiemimi: ** = jejemon
    BretBret: oooo
    JOYSTICKX: BRET...PLS. ANSWER ZIM'S QUESTION
    BretBret: wats zims qustion
    Vaderzim: Bret I'm Zim.
    BretBret: ok ask na
    Vaderzim: What the names of the tow girls I was with awhile ago
    BretBret: bye bye to chuva chu chu
    BretBret: grace and kate
    BretBret: dba

Bluesavior: bret whats burnzyd?
    BretBret: i havent skated in 4 months na
    BretBret: i miss it
    BretBret: i dnt have skateboard anymore
    BretBret: i was gonna buy but then i spent the money on guitar stuff

Bunnehlabs: what's the name of your grandma bret??
    BretBret: my grandmas name is mary ellen jackson
    BretBret: my grandpas name is gerald jackson

Sandykimerald: What's the title of the song you wrote.. yung may WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME
    BretBret: the song title is a seconds hello a minuted goodbye

BretBret: bye bye chuva chu chu
    Bretzie4lyf: U RECORS ALL UR SONGS BRET HA
    BretBret: i will
    BretBret: im still talking ideas for the album
    BretBret: im glad u guys like my song you have got to be
    BretBret: i havent finished it yet
    BretBret: almost

Bigbrother12: FINISH YOUR SONG.. THE ONE THAT U SUNG IN THE GIRLS BEDROOM.
    BretBret: i tried but its hard

BretBret: i found out from zim today (NOT SURE IF THIS IS FOR THE JAMES HAS A CRUSH ON FRETZIE ISSUE)
    BretBret: then i tried it out (THIS ONE MIGHT BE ABOUT THE SONGS IN HIS ALBUM)

PART 7

Guys correction eto pala yung question:
    AokiLee: how did you know about this site bret?
    BretBret: i found out from zim today
    BretBret: then i tried it out
    BretBret: but it was hard to find
    BretBret: i went to a site called bunnies globies
    BretBret: or somethin like that
    BretBret: then i found this

Younghearts80: BLET IS THAT LILI U????WAAAAAAHH
    BretBret: hahah lily

Sandykimerald: If si Bret talaga to, OMG, he answered me twice!

Jappy01: BRET, YOU ARE A GREAT DANCER!
    BretBret: im not good at dancing the worst in the big six
    BretBret: but i saw the video for showtime
    BretBret: it was o

Skyma: so hows ur relationship with james and ryan now that ur out of the house
    BretBret: james and ryan go out alot n want me to go
    BretBret: but i just stay home
    BretBret: i got many song ideas ryt nw
    BretBret: n i wrote 4 new ones na
    BretBret: chours for my new song treasure
    BretBret: ** ha

Sorry REST MUNA

To be continued ulit

PART 8

CHORUS of the song

BretBret: look at ur eyes they are my diamonds look at ur smile this is my gold look at ur heart this is my fire look at my soul ur all i desire
    BretBret: yeah its the chorus for treasure
    BretBret: new song
    BretBret: u heard it first

Nickel28: BRET NICKEL = KATE
    BretBret: ok hi nickel
    BretBret: yo kate

Bluesavior: bret whats the status between you and fretzie? lol
    BretBret: if you know my favorite band
    BretBret: i will answer qustion
    BretBret: hahaa

Never shout never, Chicosci, eraserheads
    BretBret: almost

NO ONE GOT THE CORRECT ANSWER

BretBret: but i love blink182
    BretBret: favorite q since i was a kid
    BretBret: nevershoutnever is my idol
    BretBret: not favorite
    BretBret: u know i was a fat kid
    BretBret: i got to show u piks
    BretBret: when i was grade 6
    BretBret: i was big real big

BretBret: ok im ready sino mg question
    BretBret: ?
    Gurltaray18: oh yeah, do you know who cut your hair for the big night?
    BretBret: i was attacked by scissors
    BretBret: it sucked
    BretBret: ahahha
    BretBret: but my hair is growing fast

JOYSTICKX: TELL US WHO CUT YOUR HAIR...
    BretBret: some dude in pbb
    BretBret: we all got haircuts then he just attacked my hair
    HeyJed7: si Carsob ba yun? hahahaha
    BretBret: naah some dude
    BretBret: i dnt knw who
    BretBret: but i dnt think he likes me

BretBret: jack is awsome

BretBret: its almost time for me to get ready for the party
    BretBret: ask na imong qestuionms
    BretBret: i myt go to this asite again tonight

BretBret: ** guys

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BretBret: u guys are funny
    BretBret: thanks for everything

ETO MAY VANTARD NA PUMASOK
    Anon8408: NO TO BRET.. BRET IS USING FRETZIE FOR HIS OWN GOOD..

But of course we are not sure from what camp ang taong ito, everyone just suspected na baka galing sa kabila.

BretBret: hi vanzie hehe

NAGKAROON NG CLAMOUR TO BAN ALL THOSE RETARDS

BretBret: dnt ban
    BretBret: its ok
    Bittersweetkath: bashing is actually grounds for banning here
    BretBret: yaw pg van
    BretBret: ivan and fretzie are my friends
    BretBret: so vanzies hope they can be my friends someday

PART 9

Naturalizeme: BRET BEFORE YOU LEAVE, TELL US A SECRET ABOUT YOU AND FRETZIE
    BretBret: i cant tell you everything

FANTARDS ATTACKED

Anon5171: bret dont mind the haters, mas marami kaming solid bret dito
    BretBret: im running out of clothes
    BretBret: i cant ** till mom gets back from duma
    BretBret: shes gonna bring me my adr clothes
    BretBret: ahaha

SOME KIND HEARTED BUNNIES OFFERED HELP

BretBret: u dnt need to u guys do enough for me already haha

eire1010: BE PATIENT WITH FRETZIE HA... SHE'S NBSB... NO BOYFRIEND SINCE BRET!!!
    BretBret: bitaw gwapo c ivan and fretzie is pretty bagay jd ... but i cant help my feelings for fretzie

NAWALA SI BRET

BretBret: im still here
    BretBret: hahaa
    BretBret: u guys r so nice talaga

Anon5171: bret r u allowed to bring 3 guests?
    BretBret: ,only one and im bringin my dad
    BretBret: 'haha

THE END

[/html]
    9vb9lv.png

the_bunny_list.gif
    [HTML]
    1. clark_98(Clark)
    2. loveziefever
    3. apollux
    4. gleeki
    5. wayau2006
    6. BRETZERSFANATIC
    7. JAMIELLE (Joanne)
    8. darlene17
    9. lara_sosy
    10. mackhie
    11. zha24 (zha)
    12. kenjai11
    13. Ruii_1769
    14. shin_raito14 (lianne)
    15. bretzie80
    16. L0vEUko
    17. b4b13giirl
    18. inuyasha_m16
    19. jocath33
    20. PaNcAkEs
    21. GKforever
    22. nimue
    23. chicq
    24. leylhot
    25. bebebe
    26. winry
    27. djc_yana
    28. scorpio1975
    29. divenzo
    30. inaho
    31. danceinthedark
    32. cutiemye
    33. Puffy_girl888
    34. cezie21
    35. cherrie143
    36. luvbird
    37. shaniaremma
    38. bheztme
    39. starbuckz
    40. plushieattack
    41. jhana08
    42. faith1990
    43. iamsunny
    44. isolovepjc
    45. alex_judz
    46. melroze
    47. pbbteenclash10
    48. ibrendz
    49. cocoloco99
    50. bittersweet04
    51. ddddd_dora
    52. pretibem
    53. bentley08
    54. jha-jha
    55. 239kj
    56. yellow2k4
    57. antukin_ako
    58. 143bretzie
    59. nikki_ikkin
    60. youmeh89
    61. newsamsayergurl
    62. andies
    63. zechie
    64. kimmery14
    65. maraaaahh
    66. julsie_alexie
    67. x3ch3nx3
    68. loveMJ
    69. kiwiphobic
    70. -win-
    71. callmeciarra
    72. ashLLoyd
    73. sofabed
    74. dustfairywinkx
    75. tisaylangpo
    76. cherkie
    77. chinkyy000
    78. uberdcrayon
    79. dana_maru
    80. MissHDLV
    81. anya_33
    82. jiamekulit
    83. justsayyeah
    84. proud_mom
    85. emeim_08
    86. divenzo_cutie
    87. ms.salvatore
    88. double_up
    89. PhilExplorer
    90. tinster.abby
    91. mean_gurl2000
    92. FaithMemory
    93. crinkle_twinkle
    94. ?jAnNy?
    95. mynameiswhat
    96. iluvpbb
    97. fluffybarf2511
    98. jokovic04
    99. crazy4KC
    100. perfectstranger
    101. rgd_1
    102. Brei_amor
    103. natherine_miles
    104. RSFtheonly1
    105. feelkolang
    106. Eilasorific
    107. empi
    108. patrishia
    109. ProudKWer
    110. juliepink08
    111. Ania
    112. titanienzo
    113. cherryamor
    114. LeeRei
    115. amelia25
    116. jocathaya
    117. jHaNa08
    118. charmsanchez
    119. jaeklim
    120. purplegurl091
    121. kazmiza
    122. ilovejas
    123. peppa_pig
    124. ilovebret
    125. lalabsbunny
    126. abreah_yam
    127. maryluthganda
    128. starzky
    129. khyliane
    130. star23
    131. wariha
    132. luzybabes
    133. luvkodanny42
    134. mhy0904
    135. kick_master
    136. coffeebean25
    137. iamjam16
    138. Wrecksie
    139. nickel28
    140. watdafudge
    141. iliganon
    142. lisababoy
    143. supermichie
    144. prettycath
    145. angelsearch
    146. kimlovesbretzie
    147. yipee24
    148. livinxlife
    149. sweissgirl
    150. crusty23
    151. ella_frell16
    152. mariegabbie
    153. pinkgurl_abs22
    154. linyungchen
    155. janerdelle
    156. sandiikimerald
    157. iguessidid
    158. ohitsmishie
    159. jenei
    160. qwerty09
    162. eire1010
    162. moniker
    163. peacekeeper05
    164. letzkie
    165. denise010397
    166. tinytink
    167. richwill
    168. boracay_jeng12
    169. ajlangga0
    170. teejay1234
    171. gurl_taray
    172. kenshirl
    173. kimgerald
    174. linda57
    175. trc
    176. aLisonGREEN8
    177. chicgarcia
    178. m0rbid_che
    179. prodigy1203
    180. t_tarik
    181. rhiz_1415
    182. purple.
    183. sabrina skyla
    184. baktin
    185. ~AhMing.EnEn~
    186. changdipyo
    187. cams27/josal
    188. twinkle_03
    189. marspark
    190. fatima_7
    191. sasuke21
    192. charminggal
    193. airyfools
    194. noypi65
    195. Fly N Dance
    196. pinoy_uk
    197. pineappleboat
    198. kd_bretzie04
    199. lucky_lac
    200. ivylet
    201. charieze
    202. HyeSunfan
    203. SuperRish1
    204. pastilana
    205. yatimo123
    206. bluesavior
    207. pinkzlove
    208. meloves11
    209. ashie19
    210. BebeNawty
    211. raffy_o8o
    212. amsky
    213. Tykme2urheart
    214. noonha
    215. naturalizeme
    216. sunrain
    217. untouched234
    218. annAtre
    219. ommalove
    220. leacesiban
    221. xoxoTatianaxoxo
    222. hugseekerdevon
    223. HeyJed
    224. keishia
    225. jesellg_RJTR
    226. cyberCEBUto
    227. liezpeach1029
    228. chaysanjuan05
    229. Adrimarie
    230. iyay
    231. bhii32
    232. shey asher
    233. churva 27
    234. SesaMau
    235. Bretlovefretzie
    236. annabhelle08
    237. bluebunny
    238. kenkenu007
    239. chassychin26
    240. Bretzie_15
    241. bretz
    242. DNYOKKNOW
    243. CuttiePixie
    244. cheryl14
    245. pinksmack32
    246. lilbretzie
    247. abigirlcutie
    248. chengKieluvsBRET
    249. carmina15
    250. ellen_bash02
    251. patryxha
    252. Immortelle
    253. navie16
    254. sai818
    255. runamitchie
    256. shian08
    257. dazzledbelle
    258. big_ate
    259. kulot salot
    260. BretZielangako
    261. bretzie_trina
    262. chuvaness1028
    263. bhabhy213
    264. blovebretzie
    265. danny42
    266. cresyan_08
    267. EiRYK23
    268. schel_CebuDgte
    269. Pop_Padfoot
    270. kimerald_alecza
    271. zimVader
    272. mae_c25
    273. yna_bretzie
    274. bethlovesbretzie
    275. bretzieislove
    276. blued143
    277. chassychin26
    278. sskyraven
    279. justbunnies
    280. madamv
    281. rora62481
    282. pipaw23
    283. ashie19
    284. amewtoinks
    285. harrahshiandi
    286. purple_bunny
    287. yooseunghoXjgs
    288. kenkenu007
    289. cleofame
    290. Addicted2Bretzie
    291. emsdiez
    292. beipeach
    293. agidawbunny
    294. bretZiebunny12
    295. joystickx
    296. cherrymamuyzkie
    297. ikoy_69
    298. sapphire73
    299. enyo0605
    300. pachem25
    301. sweetiepie03
    302. nikka
    303. churva_27
    304. jinky
    305. jellstarr
    306. bien
    307. bunny_sabel
    308. samJay
    308. iluvpink
    310. trasherous16
    311. emsdiez
    312. aehr_22
    313. little_girl
    314. SuperRish1
    315. kristelyn_maniel
    316. annix88
    317. inoue014
    318. sossymatet
    319. chill_bee08
    320. JAPPY01
    321. yuzuai
    322. JG37
    323. bretzie_maylin
    324. mushen
    325. radiation_saurus
    326. laithenewbunny
    327. iafranev
    328. missmyflyt
    329. hbee4
    330. missubretzie
    331. ziekers015
    332. tristan0430
    333. mayspare
    334. april_joyzz
    335. chubsilicious
    336. girlyen
    337. kimba
    338. TitoDino
    339. toxicnars
    340. rexan20
    341. mistyjo
    342. jadelover
    343. BZconvert
    344. mary05_jadulco
    345. janellabeatriz
    346. iamfayeanneee
    347. marrianne12
    348. nErCyD
    349. joyce25
    350. letzkie
    351. chinkaykz
    352. paulameh
    353. laelah
    354. irene_bretzieluv
    355. Bunness
    356. youngkipor
    357. am18
    358. ice08_RoBretZie
    359. lalab_bunnies
    360. charmedbracelet
    361. chubapavachuchu
    362. EiRK23
    363. cheryl14
    364. reeina10
    365. michikoZZ
    366. khangharotx
    367. imyourfan_18
    368. sakuradrops007
    369. poohbear01
    370. iamkristel23
    371. myls_away
    372. bisdak1979
    373. jaja_LegitGurl
    374. chinkaykz
    375. changdipyo
    376. iloveblair
    377. bitemegenesis
    378. IamTsah
    379. iamsuperchay
    380. danny42
    381. rhyss
    382. princess_daphne
    383. imlovelybee
    384. taurusgirl20
    385. imonlineeh
    386. shanen16
    387. mz_sobel
    388. ice_monster23
    389. gelaagca
    390. Pop_Padfoot
    391. lizjhen
    392. creampuff51
    393. rhee52
    394. eugene_ghie22
    395. dah1290_dvo
    396. hottiemocha
    397. ImaginaryMan
    398. austinpaolo
    399. Aljoans
    400. IndayInday
    401. loverobsten
    402. anatola
    403. Adviser08
    404. ScOutFinch
    405. Jaxth
    406. morena20008
    407. fevie
    408. Joevenfrh
    409. michmj_bretzie
    410. efoi
    411. heyitsmeelaine
    412. heartyangel
    413. princesskc
    414. winkie2323
    415. bunnyahlet01
    416. ireey
    417. blueniljam
    418. knarfknarf
    419. zoedeeshner
    420. dimple89
    421. noonah
    422. sassybutclassyme
    423. tammygirl
    424. norwaygurl26
    425. Prioress
    426. sherylmuse
    427. mitchbooboo_15
    428. lhesly
    429. ellarey
    430. kyankiwi
    431. iyahlalabs
    432. juliepink08
    433. bunnykhim_02
    434. tricia_4597
    435. laixxvx
    436. cartolina
    437. FionaSnow
    438. crissyelda
    439. ivyjazz
    440. nikki_ikkin
    441. red88
    442. jennefertuyan
    443. rhette
    444. stel16
    445. bunnyKatz_16
    446. keziahmilcah
    447. yna040894
    448. officialgegerss
    449. toinkie2323
    450. untouched234
    451. itsmerein
    452. akosimayrene16
    453. ninavan8
    454. hustinochua
    455. khristinetupas
    456. imyourfan_18
    457. memhai31
    458. m_aubrey
    459. telay
    460. thevrgyvrg
    461. CharmingBerryJ

[/HTML]
    ihavedfreedomlatest.gif
    u81n6.png
    108fc6r.png

t6s1n9.png

[highlight]JANUARY[/highlight]

2 - sipunin (Lady)
    6 - bethlovesbretzie (Beth)
    7 - kenkenu007 (Kenkenu)
    13 - cherrymamuyzkie (Cherry)
    16 - churva27 (Glair)
    19 - jaeklim (Jannin)
    29 - melroze (Melrose)

[highlight]FEBRUARY[/highlight]

5 - boracay_jeng12 (Jeng)
    13 - raffy_o8o (Len) / MadamV (Valerie)
    16 - tykme2urheart (Badzoi)
    20 - pedroparker (Peter)
    21 - ommalove (Mha)
    24 - Addicted2Bretzie (Izza)

[highlight]MARCH[/highlight]

5 - big_ate (bunnyf3mm3)
    6 – kristelyn_maniel (Che)
    15 - younghearts (Bona)
    16 - schel_CebuDgte (Schel)
    21 - chengKieluvsBRET (Chengkie)

2di14iv.png

[highlight]APRIL[/highlight]

2 - faith1990
    10 - bhii32 (Bhii)
    13 - iafranev (Pia)
    15 - missmyflyt (Missy), rgd_1 (Rose)

[highlight]MAY[/highlight]

2 - keishia (Keishia)
    7 - lilbretzie (Isana)
    12 - xoxoTatianaxoxo (Redj)
    23 - kimlovesbretzie (Kim); untouched234 (Joyce)
    25 - am18 (Aprille)
    28 - bretlovefretzie (Rina)

[highlight]JUNE[/highlight]

3 - shaniaremma (Shania)
    4 - annAtre (Anna)
    5 - enyo0605 (Charlotte)
    8 - girlyen (Yen)
    14 - DNYOKKNOW (Mich)
    24 - rora62481 (Rora)
    25 - carmina15 (Carmina)

2872qh1.png

[highlight]JULY[/highlight]

8 - juliepink08 (Julie)
    6 - yna_bretzie (Yna)
    16 - baktin (Tin)
    18 - ashie19 (Ashie); sweetiepie03 (Trix)
    25 - ikoy_69 (Ikoy)

[highlight]AUGUST[/highlight]

6 - bluesavior (Jam)
    9 - justbunnies (Justine)
    13 - perfectstranger (Michelle)
    18 - sandiikimerald (Sandy)
    29 - clark_98 (Clark)
    30 - Brei_amor (Kaylee)

[highlight]SEPTEMBER[/highlight]

3 - mean_gurl2000 (Mia)
    4 - bittersweet04 (Kathy)
    16 - richwill
    18 - blued143 (Eloi)
    21 - mae_c25 (Jellai)
    22 - watdafudge (Joyce)
    25 - annix88 (Ann)
    29 - lizpeach1029 (Liezl)
    30 - naturalizeme (Nat)

ohr1wg.png

[highlight]OCTOBER[/highlight]

4 - pinkzlove (Nikka)
    5 - changdipyo (Charisse)
    7 - pinoy_uk (Alan); abigirlcutie
    9 - star23 (Danna)
    10 - chassychin26 (Juvelyn)
    12 - vaderZim (Zim)
    13 - CuttiePixie (Ely)
    14 - Adrimarie (Adrianne)
    20 - sskyraven (Raven)
    24 - yipee24 (Kat)
    26 - bluebunny (Pauline)
    29 - bretzieislove (RJ)
    31 - twinkle_03 (Chas)

[highlight]NOVEMBER[/highlight]

2 - BretZielangako (Jorycel)
    10 - Jaxth (Ryan)
    13 - scorpio1975 (Antonette)
    20 - cherkie (Charise)
    24 - bretzie_trina (Trina)
    27 - sabrina skyla (Sabrina)

[highlight]DECEMBER[/highlight]

5 - aokilee12 (Aoki)
    8 - bretz (Maricon)
    18 - gurl_taray18 (Raj)
    20 - ivylet (Ivylet)
    22 - cresyan_08 (Cresyan); lisababoy (Mary Joy)

b7kz0p.png

IN PRACTICING THE GOOD VIBES MANTRA, A TRUE BLUE BUNNY SHOULD:

Show love and respect to Bret and Fretzie at all times. Since this is a BRETZIE thread, everyone is expected to support both Bret and Fretzie. While some may be a solid Bret or solid Fretzie fan, make sure that you express your opinions without having to pull either of them down.

Respect other teen housemates. No name-calling and bashing!

Think positively! Negative thinking is contagious, which may lead to the next point.

Avoid overreacting and over-speculating when it comes to seemingly off Bretzie moments. Be open-minded. Understand the situation or the people involved first before commenting.

Defend Bretzie in an objective, rational and respectful manner. Every Bunny has the choice to defend Bretzie from people at the far far far end of the universe. But please express yourselves "the bunny way" - classy, respectful and reasonable.

Respect other Bunnies and fans of other housemates/loveteams. Be respectful to your fellow bunnies and fans of other housemates at all times.

IN EXPRESSING GOOD VIBES; THE BRETZIE BUNNIES HAVE EXPERIENCED GOOD KARMA, HAVING DEMONSTRATED ITSELF SEVERAL TIMES THROUGH:
      Progress and growth in Bretzie's relationship. More Bretzie LS moments. More Bretzie PT moments. More Bretzie fans. Accomplishment of Bunny plans for Bretzie More Bretzie moments post-PBB.

[HIGHLIGHT]GOOD VIBES CANNOT BE PRACTICED WITHOUT LOVE. WITH LOVE VIBES, GOOD VIBES WOULD ENSUE. SO REMEMBER BUNNIES...[/HIGHLIGHT]

maintainthegoodvibes.gif

32719.gif32719.gif32719.gif

5165975296_36a87f43d1_b.jpg
    9vb9lv.png
    previous_threads.gif

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 1:[/highlight] ♥BRET JACKSON & FRETZIE BERCEDE ♥♥♥BRETZIE♥♥♥Loveable Pair♥Bretziekers I♥

[Highlight] TOP TEN [/Highlight]

chicq 893
    bittersweet04 601
    inaho 431
    crazy4KC 281
    FaithMemory 267
    ddddd_dora 246
    PhilExplorer 201
    faith1990 143
    melroze 123
    pbbteenclash10 95

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- scorpio1975

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 2:[/highlight]DeepInside BRETZIE [Bretziekers II]: Never say die, as long as they have the hair tie

PhilExplorer 452
    rgd_1 434
    inaho 428
    chicq 373
    faith1990 358
    bittersweet04 349
    FaithMemory 281
    scorpio1975 265
    perfectstanger 186
    Brei_amor 161

[Highlight] 5000th Post[/Highlight] --- PhilExplorer

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 3:[/highlight]Deep Inside BRETZIE (Bret♥Fretzie):If You Leave, I'll Look For You[Bretzie Bunnies 3]

rgd_1 532
    PhilExplorer 466
    bittersweet04 386
    cherkie 274
    FaithMemory 265
    chicq 226
    abreah_yam 215
    inaho 214
    faith1990 171
    star23 151

[Highlight] 5000th Post[/Highlight] --- melroze

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 4:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:AllISeeIsBlue,ItRemindsMeOfYou[Bretzie Bunnies 4]

rgd_1 481
    bittersweet04 409
    FaithMemory 405
    iamsunny 261
    PhilExplorer 223
    boracay_jeng12 217
    faith1990 206
    perfectstanger 202
    abreah_yam 183
    chicq 154

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- trc

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 5:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside: Sincere si Bret...Blink3x [Bretzie Bunnies 5]

[Highlight]TOP TEN[/Highlight]

FaithMemory 578
    bittersweet04 424
    rgd_1 281
    loveMJ 197
    abreah_yam 162
    PhilExplorer 160
    sandiikimerald 147
    bretzieislove 128
    iamsunny 121
    airyfools 117

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- chicq

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 6:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:"SiBretNaAngLikeKoFromTheVeryStart"[BretzieBunnies6]

FaithMemory 343
    rgd_1 257
    sandiikimerald 246
    faith1990 195
    PhilExplorer 171
    bittersweet04 155
    scorpio1975 147
    xoxoTatianaxoxo 147
    carmina15 120
    luzybabes 118

[Highlight] 5000th Post[/Highlight] --- cherkie

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 7:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:"Of Course!" ♥ "Super close..." [Bretzie Bunnies 7]

FaithMemory 278
    sandiikimerald 258
    rgd_1 224
    bittersweet04 217
    carmina15 202
    cresyan_08 183
    ivylet 142
    scorpio1975 141
    faith1990 120
    younghearts 114

[Highlight] 5000th Post[/Highlight] --- bluebunny

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 8:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:"ButICan'tHelpMyFeelingsForFretzie"[BretzieBunnies8]

carmina15 547
    rgd_1 233
    bittersweet04 193
    sandiikimerald 168
    cresyan_08 149
    bluebunny 116
    shaniaremma 113
    FaithMemory 110
    CuttiePixie 107
    churva_27 99

[Highlight] 5000th Post[/Highlight] --- carmina15

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 9:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:"EvenIfWeKeepItDownLow,ItComesOutAnyway"[BretzieBunnies9]

carmina15 602
    sandiikimerald 397
    cresyan_08 227
    feelkolang 159
    shaniaremma 147
    bluebunny 146
    keishia 134
    chill_bee08 133
    FaithMemory 129
    bittersweet04 115

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 10:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:"IfMyTimeMeansAnythingToYou..."[BretzieBunnies10]

carmina15 754
    cresyan_08 265
    justbunnies 259
    cherrymamuyzkie 253
    sandiikimerald 227
    FaithMemory 214
    chill_bee08 202
    rgd_1 182
    annix88 162
    beipeach 157

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- alecza_kimerald

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 11:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]"DeepInside...DiBaObvious?There'sNoOneElse"[BretzieBunnies11]

carmina15 632
    cresyan_08 391
    annix88 384
    melroze 342
    baktin 308
    sandiikimerald 304
    beipeach 273
    chill_bee08 178
    rgd_1 172
    239kj 132

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- chill_bee08

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 12:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:Blink3x...we are happy here♥[Bretzie Bunnies 12]

carmina15 705
    melroze 259
    baktin 253
    cresyan_08 216
    rose_cebu 213
    sandiikimerald 205
    annix88 201
    chill_bee08 143
    bittersweet04 140
    FaithMemory 121

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- tristan0430

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 13:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]"JAWBERRYIKnwWhoUAreCallMe2night"-MASTERBUNNY[BretzieBunnies13]

carmina15 795
    cresyan_08 313
    sandiikimerald 246
    beipeach 227
    rose_cebu 222
    feelkolang 181
    chengKieluvsBRET 181
    liezpeach1029 157
    cherrymamuyzkie 140
    ashie19 139

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 14:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:WeAreGoingToRockYourWorldVerySoon![BretzieBunnies14]

carmina15 604
    rose_cebu 361
    cresyan_08 283
    sandiikimerald 233
    FaithMemory 209
    bittersweet04 147
    tristan0430 132
    abigirlcutie 132
    baktin 129
    feelkolang 117

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- rose_cebu

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 15:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:"Secret.OFCOURSE...AlamNiyoNaYon"[BretzieBunnies15]

carmina15 554
    rose_cebu 362
    sandiikimerald 249
    annix88 218
    beipeach 200
    ice08_RoBretZie 184
    feelkolang 124
    ivylet 122
    liezpeach1029 122
    kenkenu007 106

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- rose_cebu

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 16:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:SomethingIsAboutToHappen...SOON.[BretzieBunnies16]

carmina15 725
    feelkolang 262
    rose_cebu 250
    ice08_RoBretZie 203
    annix88 198
    sandiikimerald 190
    chill_bee08 174
    abigirlcutie 130
    FaithMemory 130
    iamkristel23 121

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- kenkenu007

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 17:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:RockinWithBretzie!The2010GTParty![BretzieBunnies17]

carmina15 704
    annix88 277
    ice08_RoBretZie 237
    younghearts 230
    feelkolang 210
    kenkenu007 188
    rose_cebu 181
    iamfayeanneee 132
    tristan0430 125
    bittersweet04 119

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- annix88

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 18:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:"WhenISayFretzieYouSayBret!"WeRockedCebu![BretzieBunnies18]

carmina15 397
    younghearts 311
    annix88 276
    feelkolang 273
    kenkenu007 204
    liezpeach1029 173
    bluebunny 161
    faith1990 141
    baktin 140
    boracay_jeng12 138

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- sandiikimerald

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 19:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:"LuvUJawberry.There'sNoOneILuv2LQWidThanU"[BretzieBunnies19]

carmina15 571
    annix88 278
    beipeach 201
    faith1990 197
    cresyan_08 197
    baktin 190
    rose_cebu 176
    liezpeach1029 163
    feelkolang 153
    FaithMemory 136

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- kalosmare

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 20:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]"It'sHrd2KnwDTruthBoutSumthn&NotBeAble2Share"[BretzieBunnies20]

carmina15 722
    annix88 344
    rose_cebu 304
    cresyan_08 251
    cherrymamuyzkie 218
    trc 208 feelkolang 182
    FaithMemory 130
    anatola 124
    bittersweet04 111

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- Eilasorific

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 21:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside: "Yes, forever..." - JAWBERRY [BretzieBunnies21]

carmina15 763
    feelkolang 433
    ice08_RoBretZie 270
    kenkenu007 215
    rose_cebu 189
    tristan0430 187
    anatola 182
    bittersweet04 149
    rora062481 122
    cherrymamuyzkie 122

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- michmj_bretzie

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 22: [/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:"Don'tYouThinkForbiddenLoveIsTheBestLove?"[BretzieBunnies22]

carmina15 548
    rose_cebu 255
    bittersweet04 215
    RiddLe 211
    sandiikimerald 183
    kenkenu007 173
    annix88 171
    tristan0430 150
    FaithMemory 122
    younghearts 121

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- youngkipor

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 23: [/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:YouFollowMe,IFollowYou♥TweeterFTW![BretzieBunnies23]

carmina15 551
    ice08_RoBretZie 390
    rose_cebu 241
    ImaginaryMan 211
    am18 189
    bunnyahlet01 167
    michmj_bretzie 150
    sandiikimerald 130
    anatola 127
    younghearts 119

[Highlight] 5000th Post[/Highlight] --- naturalizeme

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 24: [/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:"WereNotAtDEndButWeAlreadyWon"-MASTERBUNNY[BretzieBunnies24]

carmina15 436
    ImaginaryMan 222
    ice08_RoBretZie 200
    michmj_bretzie 195
    am18 185
    bunnyahlet01 185
    rose_cebu 171
    rora062481 134
    naturalizeme 130
    samJay 120

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- blueniljam

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 25:[/highlight][BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:"AmIPretty?"-JB♥"You'reAlwaysPretty"-MB[BretzieBunnies25]

Jaxth 405
    carmina15 357
    naturalizeme 348
    rose_cebu 341
    michmj_bretzie 212
    am18 165
    kenkenu007 165
    abigirlcutie 162
    blueniljam 153
    bunnyahlet01 143

[Highlight] 5000th Post[/Highlight] --- rose_cebu

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 26:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]"ActionsSpeakLoudrDanWordsButSheGivesMeBoth"[BretzieBunnies26]

annix88 409
    rose_cebu 359
    blueniljam 330
    michmj_bretzie 282
    abigirlcutie 227
    samJay 213
    ImaginaryMan 188
    tricia_4597 187
    kalosmare 186
    ellarey 158

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- younghearts

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 27:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:Fretzie-"Hi!"♥Bret-"ByeFretzie!IMissYou!"[BretzieBunnies27]

ice08_RoBretZie 495
    anatola 355
    bunnyahlet01 342
    rose_cebu 315
    blueniljam 259
    bunnykhim_02 237
    annix88 220
    kalosmare 191
    ellarey 190
    iyahlalabs 189

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- iyahlalabs

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 28:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:"ThereIsALoveteam...WhereIsBret&Fretzie?"[BretzieBunnies28]

carmina15 449
    rose_cebu 367
    kalosmare 294
    rora062481 270
    ellarey 255
    iyahlalabs 231
    anatola 225
    lhesly 217
    blueniljam 207
    ice08_RoBretZie 206

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- carmina15

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 29:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:"BestGiftIEverGavetoAHEM...WasMyHeart♥"[BretzieBunnies29]

iyahlalabs 450
    anatola 409
    ice08_RoBretZie 397
    rose_cebu 397
    ellarey 275
    bunnyahlet01 261
    rora062481 237
    samJay 232
    bunnykhim_02 196
    blueniljam 190

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- ellarey

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 30:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside: ǝızʇǝɹɟ - Name Tag FTW!♥ [BretzieBunnies30]

carmina15 626
    iyahlalabs 405
    ellarey 312
    rora062481 278
    PhilExplorer 266
    rose_cebu 265
    ice08_RoBretZie 238
    anatola 222
    samJay 214
    blueniljam 206

[Highlight] 5000th Post[/Highlight] --- PhilExplorer

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 31:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:RedForMe,GreenForYou...ButAllISeeIsBlue![BretzieBunnies31]

iyahlalabs 531
    ellarey 352
    blueniljam 347
    bunnyahlet01 333
    rora062481 314
    ice08_RoBretZie 308
    anatola 296
    rose_cebu 274
    bunnykhim_02 239
    lhesly 196

[Highlight] 5000th Post[/Highlight] --- blueniljam

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 32:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside: RAWR is ♥LOVE!♥ [BretzieBunnies32]

iyahlalabs 525
    carmina15 415
    rora062481 391
    rose_cebu 384
    ellarey 291
    blueniljam 249
    abigirlcutie 233
    anatola 209
    kalosmare 204
    samJay 191

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- lhesly

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 33:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:"We all want the same thing..."-MB[BretzieBunnies33]

iyahlalabs 512
    ellarey 441
    blueniljam 401
    ice08_RoBretZie 353
    rose_cebu 325
    rora062481 286
    anatola 276
    carmina15 220
    abigirlcutie 183
    samJay 169

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- ellarey

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 34:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside"Jawberry - AH Ganooooooooooon?"[BretzieBunnies34]

iyahlalabs 610
    ellarey 485
    kenkenu007 420
    lhesly 397
    rora062481 390
    samJay 376
    blueniljam 236
    rose_cebu 228
    austinpaolo 202
    anatola 161

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- bunnykhim_02

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 35:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:"TIFYBILY.." - Bret[BretzieBunnies35]

carmina15 715
    rora062481 450
    iyahlalabs 443
    ellarey 390
    lhesly 240
    rose_cebu 221
    ice08_RoBretZie 200
    tristan0430 197
    blueniljam 172
    anatola 172

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 36:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|B♥F]DI:"LikeifUturnOnallDlights,UwillBsafeFromAnything"-Fretzie[BZBunnies36]

iyahlalabs 548
    ellarey 547
    rora062481 440
    rose_cebu 300
    carmina15 293
    lhesly 262
    anatola 184
    tristan0430 152
    am18 114
    gurl_taray18 113

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- tristan0430

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 37:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:"WhenYouSeeThisShow,UrGonnaDie4Sure"-Bret[BretzieBunnies37]

Iyahlalabs 742
    rora62481 600
    ellarey 475
    bunnykhim_02 303
    rose_cebu 270
    anatola 213
    lhesly 186
    missmyflyt 174
    blueniljam 156
    kalosmare 143

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- kalosmare

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 38:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:RealFriendsWalkInWhenTheRestOfTheWorldWalksOut.[BZBunnies38]

iyahlalabs 640
    ellarey 569
    rora62481 349
    carmina15 339
    anatola 263
    rose_cebu 230
    gurl_taray18 165
    bunnykhim_02 163
    crissyelda 141
    missmyflyt 139

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- poohbear01

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 39:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:"Young&InLove,HeartAttacksWaiting2Happen"-Bret[BZBunnies39]

iyahlalabs 662
    ellarey 512
    rose_cebu 273
    rora62481 251
    anatola 251
    carmina15 196
    crissyelda 179
    missmyflyt 168
    gurl_taray18 166
    twinkle_03 146

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- ice08_RoBretZie

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 40:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:"POP TWEEN B: Vote A Million Times" - Bret[BretzieBunnies40]

carmina15 578
    iyahlalabs 415
    rose_cebu 408
    ellarey 354
    rora62481 318
    missmyflyt 259
    richwill 257
    jaja_LegitGurl 185
    kristelyn_maniel 174
    twinkle_03 170

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- blueniljam

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 41:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:LetsMakeBretzieASAPsPopTweenLTof2010!KeepVoting[BZBunnies41]

iyahlalabs 628
    jaja_LegitGurl 562
    rose_cebu 381
    missmyflyt 375
    anatola 233
    gurl_taray18 210
    rora62481 210
    kristelyn_maniel 172
    iamkristel23 166
    lhesly 165

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- iamkristel23

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 42:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:SHOUTOUT!HappyBdayFretzie!- fromBret&theBunnies[BZBunnies42]

carmina15 552
    iyahlalabs 481
    rose_cebu 365
    iamkristel23 330
    rora62481 312
    ellarey 230
    lhesly 193
    anatola 165
    missmyflyt 163
    tristan0430 155

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- kristelyn_maniel

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 43:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:SHOUTOUT! MiyerKulitz Group Rocks![BretzieBunnies43]

rose_cebu 433
    jaja_LegitGurl 421
    iyahlalabs 362
    ellarey 296
    missmyflyt 271
    carmina15 257
    iamkristel23 226
    rora62481 157
    kristelyn_maniel 139
    bunnykhim_02 137

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 44:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:ShouTouT!RAWR+PEACE=♥♥LoVe♥♥[BretzieBunnies44]

jaja_LegitGurl 627
    rose_cebu 476
    iyahlalabs 312
    kristelyn_maniel 305
    carmina15 259
    dah1290_dvo 190
    Sc0utFinch 179
    ellarey 167
    poohbear01 162
    rora62481 140

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- tricia_4597

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 45:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:On&OffCam,TheyAreTheSweetest![BretzieBunnies45]

carmina15 588
    kristelyn_maniel 481
    iyahlalabs 456
    jaja_LegitGurl 384
    iamkristel23 263
    Sc0utFinch 237
    missmyflyt 196
    chicq 190
    dah1290_dvo 178
    sandiikimerald 139

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- Sc0utFinch

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 46:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:"PLSTakeCareOfFretzieTilIGetBack"-Bret[BretzieBunnies46]

kristelyn_maniel 562
    carmina15 561
    iyahlalabs 363
    tricia_4597 362
    untouched234 324
    bunnykhim_02 234
    crissyelda 233
    tammygirl 232
    jaja_LegitGurl 206
    gurl_taray18 160

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- iyahlalabs

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 47:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:2011-YEAROfTheRABBIT...It’sOurTime2Shine!![BretzieBunnies47]

iyahlalabs 532
    jaja_LegitGurl 434
    kristelyn_maniel 409
    dah1290_dvo 339
    untouched234 280
    tammygirl 265
    rose_cebu 212
    missmyflyt 207
    carmina15 198
    Sc0utFinch 193

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- kristelyn_maniel

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 48:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DI:Fretzie-"UAreMy1STRomance"♥Bret-"AndUAreMyLAST"[BZBunnies48]

missmyflyt 505
    iyahlalabs 465
    carmina15 449
    kristelyn_maniel 372
    poohbear01 306
    chicq 236
    rose_cebu 228
    Sc0utFinch 220
    jaja_LegitGurl 213
    iamkristel23 211

[Highlight] 5000th Post [/Highlight] --- austinpaolo

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 49:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:WhenYouTellMeYou'reInLove...SayItAgain♥[BZBunnies49]

kristelyn_maniel 599
    akosimayrene16 528
    dah1290_dvo 290
    gurl_taray18 283
    lhesly 272
    iyahlalabs 259
    missmyflyt 255
    rose_cebu 254
    carmina15 245
    Sc0utFinch 240

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 50:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:FunFun&MoreFunOnIts50thHouse...JoinUs![BZBunnies50]

kristelyn_maniel 629
    akosimayrene16 611
    iyahlalabs 596
    carmina15 308
    bunnykhim_02 308
    poohbear01 258
    gurl_taray18 254
    untouched234 213
    rose_cebu 176
    tammygirl 170

[highlight]BUNNYLAND 51:[/highlight] [BRETZIE|Bret♥Fretzie]DeepInside:#26...IsWorthTheWait!♥[BretzieBunnies51]
    bret_fretzie_threads.gif
    fretzienation.gif
    FretzieNationals: Fretzie Bercede Rules the Nation! [Kingdom1]

brettakers.gif
    WE♥BRETZzER'S -~"BRET-♥JACKSON" of ***PBB Teen cLASH 2010** BedSpacerz 2010♥
    BRET JACKSON II-Fulfilling 1 of his biggest dreams as the newest MYX VJ[BRETTAKERS 2]
    BRET JACKSON II-MYX VJ BRETterrific will conquer the world w/ his music[BRETTAKERS 3]
    BRET JACKSON II: MYX VJ BRETterrific MAKES MUSIC WITH LOVE AND PASSION [BRETTAKERS 4]
    BRET JACKSON II: VJ BRET Celebrates ALL WE NEED IS [email protected][SOLID BRETTAKERS 5]
    BRET JACKSON II: "DONT BE AFRAID to SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS" [SOLID BRETTAKERS 6]
    BRET JACKSON II: "I APPRECIATE ALL MY FANS...YOU are THE BEST!" [SOLID BRETTAKERS 7]
    BRET JACKSON II: A SHOUTOUT NOW and STILL MORE TO COME! [SOLID BRETTAKERS 8]

BRET JACKSON II Welcomes 2011 year of the rabbit [BRETTAKERS]

fretziecians.gif
    PBBTE3 Fretzie Bercede: SportyChick of Cebu [Fretziecians 1]
    ♥FRETZIE BERCEDE♥PBB TEEN CLASH♥CHARMING ANGEL OF CEBU♥Fretziecians II♥
    ♥Fretzie Bercede♥ An angel that has a cute smile and a good heart [FRETZIEcians 3]
    ♥FRETZIE BERCEDE♥ Keeping the noble heart alive amidst misconceptions[FRETZIEcians 4]
    ♥FRETZIE BERCEDE♥The Angel Often Works Behind The Scenes♥[FRETZIEcians 5]
    ♥FRETZIE BERCEDE♥The Latest IT Girl♥More than Just a Pretty Face♥[FRETZIEcians 6]
    ♥FRETZIE BERCEDE♥Don't Blame The Girl If The Guys Fall For Her♥[FRETZIEcians 7]
    ♥FRETZIE BERCEDE♥BIG WINNER KA DAHIL IKAW AY NANATILING MAPAGKUMBABA♥FRETZIEcians 8
    ★Fretzie Bercede★The New Rising Superstar★Solid Fretziecians 9★
    ★Fretzie Bercede★Good Vibes' Dancing Princess & Actress★Solid Fretziecians 10★
    ★Fretzie Bercede★Forever Charming Angel★Stunning Seventeen★Solid Fretziecians 11★
    ★Fretzie Bercede★Blooming 17 continues to shine in a positive way★SolidFretziecians12
    bunny_links.gif

Click the images below!

[highlight]BRETZIE BUNNIES:[/highlight]

2ewfga0.png x413wk.png
    2ihtam9.png 2qmnkuf.png
    bzljlinkbanner.png

[highlight]BRET JACKSON II LINKS:[/highlight]

24vihjc.png y040p.png
    2cfshlk.png
    Bret Republic @Facebook
    Bret Republic @Twitter

[highlight]FRETZIE BERCEDE LINKS:[/highlight]

2cmuqef.png 2n65aqa.png
    2eg73n8.png
    Fretzienation @Twitter
    :director:[highlight]ATTENTION SOLID BRETZIE BUNNIES![/highlight]

THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT BUNNY EXPLORERS HAS BEGUN!
    :bounce:

bunnies-3.png

:flwrface:[Highlight]Please CLICK the link for the Recruitment Form:[/Highlight] http://bretziebunnies.net/?page_id=152

:director: Calling ALL the bunnies all over the WORLD! :D

2hrnx3r.png

:flwrface:[highlight] Please CLICK the link for MORE information: [/highlight] http://bretziebunnies.net/?page_id=692
    vfxwxy.png

15qargj.png

BRETZIE BUNNIES GTG :rocker: Compilation of Videos

566825skaf680z3n.gif 566825skaf680z3n.gif 566825skaf680z3n.gif

BretZie Singing "Simple Melody"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoacoWaSy7g

BretZie Singing "Lucky"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PECynhcTWQg

BretZie Singing "Simple Enough"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fthlyivo3EM

Bretzie's Reaction To BB Gift
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNKcKrdML6w
    Fretzie's Angle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWFZrVe2mWY

BretZie While Having Fun
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2osJRHL668

BretZie Pictorial Sessions
    With Ate Melody, Mommy Kim, Tita Coczie and Bunnies:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG8JEsRIm0c
    With Mommy Kim and Ate Melody:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnbfdrGoatU

Mommy Kim (Fretzie's Mom) Singing
    Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACBHlivz19k
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMUGZO8LG6Q

BretZie Entrance to Special Number
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eXyG9L5D8A

BretZie's Greetings to the Bunnies
    To Ashie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4uL51NU5EY
    To Ken, Ann and Jam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eUdodEWbbI&feature=channel
    Bunnies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERGJejtgl_I
    Globies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgPgog4hKmc

Recorded LS (via Ate Adri)
    Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNKWAZcEfRs
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnrfkQfOAGo
    Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZoHMoHo3jk
    Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8NJkGU-My8
    Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGjC-euTfXk
    Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGjC-euTfXk
    Part 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwY-elIKOf8

Recorded LS (via Cyber)
    Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0M5hlgStqI
    Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxDQNKa7ZpM
    Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENMetOPSUqE
    Part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfPIUl0QzcE
    Part 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMy6Ak-WL3k
    Part 6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSwXDcF5UoY
    Part 7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxonAWAk_XM
    Part 8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te4zOw6B-7U

Games Portion
    Team Bret and Team Fretzie Cheering: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qQJt4nJ2U8
    Team Fretzie (with Ryan, James and Devon): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENfkORkD-9I
    [highlight]To all the Bunnies who exerted so much effort to make this get together possible...

To all Globies who extended help without hesitation...

To all Bunnies who rocked with us on that glamorous night...

To the special guests who graced our event...

and most especially

To Bretzie, who made our night extra special for the real 'kisay' moments they brought in the flesh...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Til our next grand get together! :love:[/highlight]
    210lkt0.png

[highlight]Songs that remind us of Bretzie...[/highlight]

ALL I SEE IS BLUE, IT REMINDS ME OF YOU.

Tracks:
    1. Blue - (Original Composition) Bret Jackson/Fretzie Bercede
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbptyMRch5E

"A few things are this important to me, can't you see?
    It's true. Coz you mean so much more to me than I make it seem.
    It's true, it's the best way to describe you."

2. Simple Melody - (Original Composition) Bret Jackson
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM_FAd3E5hE&feature=related

"I'm sick, but you made me new.
    I'm hopelessly in love with everything you do.
    But then suddenly, everything changed.
    Now I know I will love you for all my days... my days."

3. Can't Stand It - NeverShoutNever!
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxy-0OaWTh4&feature=related
    Bret's Version: http://www.youtube.com/user/SymphonySkate#p/a/u/2/ubyVTkTJfKw

"Baby, I love you I never want to let you go.
    The more I think about the more I want to let you know
    That everything you do is super duper cute, and I can't stand it."

4. Destiny - Jim Brickman
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f57Co3Rau-M

"Baby, you're my destiny. You and I were meant to be.
    With all my heart and soul, I give my love to have and hold.
    And as far as I can see, You were always meant to be...
    My destiny..."

5. Falling For You - Colbie Caillat
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAGbVoG6VqQ

"I've been spending all my time, just thinking about ya.
    I don't know where to, I think I'm fallin' for you.
    I've been waiting all my life and now I found ya
    I don't know where to, I think I'm fallin' for you
    I'm fallin' for you..."

6. Say It Again - Marie Digby
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRzh_9UhpQQ

"Say it again for me, cause I love the way it feels when you are
    Tellin' me that I'm the only one who blows your mind
    Say it again for me, it's like the whole world stops to listen
    When you tell me you're in love... say it again."

7. Crazier - Taylor Swift
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9B747RQM3w&feature=related

"You lift my feet off the ground, spin me around.
    You make me crazier, crazier.
    Feels like I'm falling and I... I'm lost in your eyes.
    You make me crazier, crazier, crazier."

8. Simple Enough - NeverShoutNever!
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7dk2Y093Dw

"I'm in love from the first time I let my eyes on you.
    I sure do do do do do, there’s nothing I can do...
    And I’m in love from the first time I let my lips on yours.
    Now you’re walking out my door, and there’s nothing I can do."

9. Thunder - Boys Like Girls
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te_EIisc_fE

"Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
    Do you know you're unlike any other?
    You'll always be my thunder, and I said
    Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
    I don't wanna ever love another, you'll always be my thunder
    So bring on the rain and bring on the thunder."

10. I'd Lie - Taylor Swift
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haKvSEX2PtI

"And I could tell you...
    His favorite color's green, he loves to argue.
    Born on the seventeenth.
    His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes.
    And if you ask me if I love him, I'd lie."

11. Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv_q8WPro0Y

"I watch you spin around in your highest heels
    You are the best one, of the best ones
    We all look like we feel

You have stolen my
    You have stolen my
    You have stolen my heart"

12. Suddenly - Olivia Newton John & Cliff Richard (Suggested by: ProudKwer)
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAVm2lIdwHk

"Suddenly the wheels are in motion.
    And I... I'm ready to sail any ocean.
    Suddenly I don't need the answers.
    Cause I... I'm ready to take all my chances with you."

13. Crazy For This Girl - Evan & Jaron
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWjnthSRkA

"Would you look at her, she looks at me.
    She's got me thinking about her constantly.
    But she don't know how I feel...
    And as she carries on without a doubt.
    I wonder if she's figured out...
    I'm crazy for this girl, I'm crazy for this girl."

14. Breathless - The Corrs (Suggested by: FaithMemory)
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgcPNtoaAB8

"Go on, go on, come on leave me breathless
    Tempt me, tease me until I can't deny this
    loving feeling, make me long for your kiss
    Go on, go on, Yeah, come on... leave me breathless."

15. Nothing But Love - Trading Yesterday
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr6SmQCeeu4

"A perfect day is everyday I'm spending my life with you.
    I can't explain how I fall in love with everything that you do.
    God sure must like me more than I ever knew.
    Cause I could never ask for more from love and life than you.

Cause I'm lost in the grace of your smile.
    To fall in your love is a place I could spend my life.
    I know we could take on the world... Just you and me, girl.
    With nothing but love.

16. Smile - Uncle Kracker (Suggested by: agidawbunny)
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eskXnbVYr3Y

"You make me smile like the sun.
    Fall out of bed, sing like a bird.
    Dizzy in my head, Spin like a record.
    Crazy on a Sunday night.
    You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe.
    Shine like gold, Buzz like a bee.
    Just the thought of you can drive me wild.
    Ohh you make me smile..."

17. Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift (Suggested by: FaithMemory)
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILS6ULfhIhI

"So maybe it's true that I can't live without you.
    And maybe two is better than one.
    But there's so much time to figure out the rest of my life.
    And you've already got me coming undone.
    And I'm thinking two is better than one."

2aevvox.gif

compiled by bluebunny
    ihvdfrdm.gif
    bunnies_122.gifmusic_videos.gifbunnies_122.gif

By Bunny annAtre

Destiny
    In Love
    When I Found You
    [url=" "]1234 [/url]
    [url=" "]Forevermore[/url]