Fraud -- Beware!!

Dear XXXX,

We are an American family working and living in United Kingdom. My name is David Brennan. My family is blessed with four children and six grandchildren. I live with my wife, Dottie and my grandchild, Jackson. I work with ASTRAZENECA INTERNATIONAL; AstraZeneca International is a global, innovation-driven, integrated bio-pharmaceutical company Located in United Kingdomhttp://www.astrazeneca.com, I am the Chief Executive Officer of AstraZeneca International.

We looking for an English and Mathematics teacher from Any Country that can speak English and is willing to stay with us for a minimum of 6 - 12 Months. We got your details from your Labor consultant (http://monster.com.my) and we decided to contact you, to discuss the possibilities of having you as our private teacher in the spirit of cultural exchange. Jackson is only four years old and he goes to school 5 days a week from 8.45am to 2pm. Your main duty is to teach and make sure that Jackson performs his school home works, give him additional lectures Etc.

We are very busy people and do not stay at home regularly that is why we need a Private Teacher to take good care of Jackson after school hours. Jackson is very easy going and as such you can get along with him easily. Your accommodation would be fully furnished and we would be paying you 920GBP weekly throughout the duration of your stay with us and we shall make available a vehicle for you to use if you can drive. I shall also get you a part time job in my Company upon your arrival to United Kingdom where you can earn more money during morning hours because you will only be taking care of Jackson after school hours

If you wish to take up this position please write me back or call me on my direct mobile numbers +44 704-578-2448, +44 702-401-1006 Let us discuss further. I will need you to start as soon as possible. Your traveling effects will be arranged as a matter of urgency.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Lots of Love
David Brennan
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
ASTRAZENECA INTERNATIONAL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file