Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

How to win your ex back?

We just recently broke up. We've been together for 11 months, and with that time range ive been always initiating to break up with him with just a simple misunderstanding. At *****, aun napuno na siya so he broke up with me and take note this is the first time nakipag break siya with just a misunderstanding and I am really trying my best to get him back. For 5 days para akong baliw na text ng text and hoping everything will take in place however siya na mismo ng sasabi ilet go ko na siya. So now i have read an article which is provided below na currently tinatry ko. No COMMUNICATION rule after break up! :(

Can I Get Her Back? 101 Tips to Help You
http://www.articlesbase.com/breakup-articles/can-i-get-her-back-101-tips-to-help-you-3532060.html

Comments

• Tama nga naman ang ginawa ng ex mo ***. Kung mahal mo talaga siya, give him time and space muna.

If ever na mag initiate siya ng communication ***, lower ur pride and say sorry and tell him that you already realized ur mistakes and during that period of breakup, dun mo na prove na mahal mo talaga siya.

Sometimes men have to make some sacrifices in order to prove a point. They can endure a year or more of no communication with their beloved if they can sense that the latter has not shown any remorse or improvement. That inaction does not mean that they don't love the girl, for them, its the best way to make the girl feel that there is something wrong with her or her character.

Experience - the wisdom that enables us to recognise in an undesirable old acquaintance the folly that we have already embraced. -Ambrose Bierce
  • Siguro dapat time and space nga muna. Kasi ayaw ng mga guys na ninanag sila masyado and lalo lang mahirap kasi kung pumayag man siya, its either napilitan lang siya kasi ang kulit mo.

Kung talagang gusto nun makipagbalikan ulit, siya kusa mismo lalapit sayo and will try to fix things. Pero sa ngayon, hayaan mo muna siya. Make urself busy. Dami rason para maging masaya :)