Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness

Bcaa??

ilan po ba grams ang need itake sa 1day with 1hr workout?? I have ON BCAA caps.. thanks...

Comments

• Is anyone here using BCAA? :D I'm just curious with this supplement on how it improves muscle recovery and how it helps them grow.
  • BCAA are branch chain amino acids. Just eat better/ develop better eating habits before bothering to get protein supplements IMHO.
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Moderator
    amino acids are the building blocks of protein...

so, if you are building a house and you ask "what can I use sand for" I will ask "how many bricks or hollow blocks do you have"??

hope that analogy made sense
  • blakedaddy wrote: »
    amino acids are the building blocks of protein...

so, if you are building a house and you ask "what can I use sand for" I will ask "how many bricks or hollow blocks do you have"??

hope that analogy made sense

hmm, what's the main difference between BCAA, amino tablets and whey pro? are they all just source of protein in different forms?
    ^ something like that. that is why if you eat right, you don't need to take any of these.
  • I don't think they're needed if your diet's okay because there are assorted amino acids in chicken, eggs and other meat products. Whey protein actually has all the essential amino acids, so I'd buy a good whey protein if I ever bought a supplement. Save your money next time and buy some chicken/eggs instead.
    centrum or revicon
    acerman wrote: »
    I read before na you're taking multivitamins? what brand are you using?
  • blakedaddy wrote: »
    ^ something like that. that is why if you eat right, you don't need to take any of these.

I read before na you're taking multivitamins? what brand are you using?