Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

To His Ex Wife

To His Ex Wife,

Your biggest mistake was my greatest gain. I’m glad you were foolish enough to think there was something out there better than him.

When I found him, it was like finding a piece of me that I had been missing. He is what I have been searching for…and you made it all possible.

If he hurt at all when you left, I am sorry for that. But I am not sorry you left. What I can’t understand is why you left. What is it that you thought you had found? What was it that you thought was better than what you had? I wonder if you even realized how good a man he really is. I don’t think you did. If you had realized that, you wouldn’t have left. You couldn’t have left.

But now that you’re gone, he’s mine… and I’m not letting go..

Comments

• One man's trash is another man's treasure.
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Looks like you are in the early stages of the relationship where you feel the blossoming of love. :love:

Just keep an open mind because at this stage, it could be possible that the real behavior of a person is still kept hidden.

When you two finally get to know each other better and all facades are removed, you just might discover and actually experience the REAL reason why the ex-wife left him.

Iba kasi ang nang-iwan sa iniwan...
  • lunarpandalunarpanda PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    bakit dito? say that in her face. tapang tapang... hehehe~
  • fefsfefs PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    atleast you find your happiness mam! one's lost is your gain.
  • ~gIrLnXtDoOr~~gIrLnXtDoOr~ PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ice Burn wrote: »
    Looks like you are in the early stages of the relationship where you feel the blossoming of love. :love:

Just keep an open mind because at this stage, it could be possible that the real behavior of a person is still kept hidden.

When you two finally get to know each other better and all facades are removed, you just might discover and actually experience the REAL reason why the ex-wife left him.

yup i agree...just being realistic here...
    but who knows? :hmm: good luck ts ;)
  • :hmm:
    Ice Burn wrote: »

I seconded ;)
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    To his new wife,

Good luck b!tch. How long have you known him? A couple of months? Yeah wait until his real side come out and you'll know why I wiped my *****$ and flushed him down the toilet without second thought.

And thanks for the letter. Do you really need to write me this because you're self esteem is so low you had to prove that somehow you're happy with that I dropped on the floor? Oooppps. But I'm glad you're eco-friendly for recycling trash. There really are people made for each other. Like star-trashed lovers. :love: Truly one woman's second-bit lover is another's once in a lifetime find. :naughty:

Glad to have made that contribution to your life,

xoxoxo The Ex xoxoxo
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^:rotflmao: *okay*
  • pushpoppushpop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    To his new wife,

Good luck b!tch. How long have you known him? A couple of months? Yeah wait until his real side come out and you'll know why I wiped my *****$ and flushed him down the toilet without second thought.

And thanks for the letter. Do you really need to write me this because you're self esteem is so low you had to prove that somehow you're happy with that I dropped on the floor? Oooppps. But I'm glad you're eco-friendly for recycling trash. There really are people made for each other. Like star-trashed lovers. :love: Truly one woman's second-bit lover is another's once in a lifetime find. :naughty:

xoxoxo The Ex xoxoxo

:lol:

astig ah... :rotflmao:
  • cybele wrote: »
    To His Ex Wife,

Your biggest mistake was my greatest gain. I’m glad you were foolish enough to think there was something out there better than him.

When I found him, it was like finding a piece of me that I had been missing. He is what I have been searching for…and you made it all possible.

If he hurt at all when you left, I am sorry for that. But I am not sorry you left. What I can’t understand is why you left. What is it that you thought you had found? What was it that you thought was better than what you had? I wonder if you even realized how good a man he really is. I don’t think you did. If you had realized that, you wouldn’t have left. You couldn’t have left.

But now that you’re gone, he’s mine… and I’m not letting go..

GO GIRL...GOODLUCK! IM HAPPY FOR YOU..
  • :rotflmao: :naughty: :rotflmao: :naughty: :rotflmao: :naughty:

i like this thread..taray mo TS.
  • rokrokrokrok PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    To his new wife,

xoxoxo The Ex xoxoxo

Nice one! *okay*

:lol:
  • JameauxJameaux PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I was about to respond with a letter in behalf of the ex-wife unfortunately found out that someone already did it after browsing down. Good job. :lol:
  • After reading the post of TS, feeling ko hindi yung "new wife" ang nagsulat niyan kundi yung "husband".

Bitter-bitteran pa rin. ;)
  • hi new wife! if you are happy now why the fxxx are u here? :) go and enjoy the rest of your life loving him..

if I were you.. I will not exert single effort to the ex wife.. it should be the other way around..

Sana naman hindi ka napeke para worth it ang laban mo!

Goodluck.. if you have him ng wala kang natapakan at wala kang nasaktan.. have fun.. but if ikaw ang dahilan for a family breakuo then.. KARMA will chase you! careful!
  • pabili nga po ng popcorn at royal.
  • Ha! Ha! I love this. To the new babae, not wife excuse me kasal ba kayo ? Its your gain to be a home wrecker? Wow ! how miserable are you! Just wait for few months pa or a year or two, you will see and feel the real character of your man especially if you already encountering financial problems and some expectations that have failed to materialize and many more problems. What happens if your husband couldnt handle the stress anymore do you think he could still think of something sweet and lovable., and there you see that chain of reaction , pauli-ulit yan.No one could deny this fact if you have family ,there is a responsiblity goes with it. Now if its not in your blood to have a solid and sacred family bagay kayo seguro .**** is not the secret of good relationship but its the respect ,love and peace within you.
  • NICE! :) Goodluck TS!