Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Male Celebrities

♥ SS501 Kim Hyun Joong♥ BOF's Ji Hoo♥WGM's Shillang♥Playful Kiss-Seung Jo&#9

2209211280x800rainbowcl.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong

Not to be confused with Kim Hyung Jun.
This is a Korean name; the family name is "Kim".

Birth name : Kim Hyun Joong (김현중)
Born : June 6, 1986 (age 24)
Origin : Seoul, South Korea
Genres : Pop
Occupations: Singer, Actor, Model, Dancer, MC
Instruments: Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Labels : DSP Entertainment (2005 - 2010)
Key East (2010 - Present)

Associated acts SS501 (2005 -)
Boys Over Flowers, Playful Kiss
Korean name
Hangul 김현중
Hanja 金賢重
Revised Romanization Gim Hyeon-jung
McCune–Reischauer Kim Hyŏn-chung

1530901280x800romanticm.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong (born June 6, 1986) is a South Korean actor and singer. He is the leader of popular boyband SS501 and a prominent style icon in Korea, winning multiple icon awards. He gained widespread popularity beyond Asia for his role as Yoon Ji Hoo in the 2009 hit drama series Boys Over Flowers and is now known worldwide as the perfect Baek Seung Jo in the hit series drama Mischievous/Playful Kiss.

Debuting as the leader of SS501 in 2005. They also appeared in "Thank You For Waking Me Up" where he was proven to be a heavy sleeper,"Thank You For Raising Me Up" in 2006 and MNet's "Idol World" in 2007, which showed SS501 doing various missions in Japan.

He joined the cast of MBC variety reality show We Got Married on May 11, 2008, with Hwang Bo, who is 6 years his senior. They achieved high popularity acting as a newlywed couple. Due to his appearance on We Got Married, he was cast in the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango as one of the members of the famous F4. Known as the "Lettuce Couple", Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo went on to win MBC's Best Couple Award. The couple made their official exit from We Got Married on December 14, 2008 due to scheduling conflicts presented by Boys Over Flowers.

In the hit drama series, Boys Over Flowers, he plays Yoon Ji Hoo. The series was a huge media and ratings sensation in Korea during its run from January to March 2009, garnering a huge amount of popularity for the entertainer. The series was not only a hit in Korea, but all around Asia as well. This includes Taiwan and the Southeast Asian countries of Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Nepal amongst others as well as in Japan and in North America where it was released on DVD with English subtitles.
Not long after him and SS501 members released their album "SS501 Collection," where they each sang a solo song, along with being featured in their mini drama music video.

Their Asia Concert Tour began in mid-August 2009 in Seoul at the Olympic Park. They continued their tour in Shanghai, Taipei, Bangkok before returning to Seoul for a closing encore concert. They staged two concerts for the encore closure on the 27th Feb and 28th Feb 2010 respectively.

On September 2009, during promotions in Japan for Boys Over Flowers, Kim Hyun Joong was diagnosed with H1N1.[1] While recovering from H1N1, he could not attend Seoul's International Drama Awards. To accept the award on his behalf, his members of SS501, Heo Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jong, and Kim Hyung Jun were present for the award show. He recovered from H1N1 and was discharged on September 15, 2009.

On October 23, 2009 Kim Hyun Joong and SS501 released their album "Rebirth," and performed "Love Like This."
He has also been the spokesperson for cosmetics brand, Tony Moly, an established company with numerous branches across Korea and Asia, including Taiwan and Hong Kong. He had since ended his contract with Tony Moly in End September 2010, and he had been chosen to be the Spokesperson for The Face Shop.

In April 2010, he appeared opposite Jung Ryeo Won in the music video for Korean Singer Gummy's new song As A Man (남자라서).
In June 2010, him and his band mates of SS501 released an album titled 'Destination'. Their title song 'Love Ya' was received well, rating high in record sales and online music stores. 'Love Ya' went on to top Music Bank (TV series)'s K-Chart for two weeks. Doing great for two weeks was all they could have though, they soon ended promotions, because of SS501's contract was ending.
On June 19, 2010, he then appeared at a concert in the Philippines along side BEAST

On June 28, 2010, It was officially announced that Kim Hyun Joong officially left DSP Entertainment and signed a contract with Bae Yong Joon's KeyEast Entertainment company.

Kim Hyun Joong is now the leading role of the drama 'Playful Kiss' AKA 'It Started With a Kiss' (Taiwanese version) / 'Itazura na Kiss'(Japanese version) as Baek Seung Jo, who has a stand-offish personality.

He had said at the Playful Kiss press conference, that SS501 will never disband unless you stop buying their album, and that they will make new albums in the future.

Kim Hyun Joong was then invited to the 16th Guangzhou Asian Games as the representative of South Korea and he'll sing "Sunshine Again" with other 3 singers. On the 7th of November, Kim Hyun Joong was interviewed by CNN's Anna Coren due to his success in Playful Kiss. Playful Kiss Special Edition is a big hit on Youtube as it is the first Korean drama to air on YouTube. Its first episode garners 1 million views just in 5 days. This has once again showed that Kim Hyun Joong is a global star.

In the early of December 2010, Kim Hyun Joong went to Singapore and Malaysia to promote The Face Shop which he endorses. He received massive success in both countries, over 5000 people went to his fanmeetings.

hyunniespexersbannerthr.jpg

Comments

• hpfanlist.jpg

:spinstar: [highlight]WORLD OF HYUNNIES PEXERS' FAN LIST [/highlight]:spinstar:

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae321/anna_lyn716c/KHJ/araneta/3x4b-1.jpg

1. ii mary ii
    2. mhie17
    3. poli_g
    4. denden22
    5. [aYzEt]164
    6. chrizzzyyy
    7. enzie13
    8. janeserito
    9. mhynem
    10. lidelle
    11. edee
    12. SS501KHJLover
    13. annajhun
    14. shaman_angelzzz
    15. rheatamparong
    16. ross2
    17. giisszy.xo
    18. tinchiq
    19. coraggio
    20. jhamie
    21. Chin_12R
    22. jharules
    23. 2hearts
    24. daphrose
    25. berleykimmy27
    26. lilmisspriss
    27. Zoiccs
    28. lhois20
    29. hackerz_macky-number 29 secured
    30. khrystal
    31. lovely 15
    32. riaroxannie
    33. francia
    34. paola14
    35. leafe24
    36. odaness1812
    37. Mitch
    38. canielynne
    39. rhentot
    40. jankristoff
    41. rhea kim
    42. denz42
    43. autumn16
    44. galerie2008
    45. peech
    46. BabybOo..
    47. daphrose
    48. taray queen
    49. debramarie
    50. meteorflower09
    51. misssy
    52. fanstatic
    53. khae0228
    54. hanep khuletz
    55. byge
    56. Ross/jeffski
    57. Edee
    58. vainstorm
    59. Inprz
    60. Hyunren
    61. pex_adik_c_ako
    62. Jharules
    63. maldita12
    64. lechugas
    65. savvydude
    66. luckyagz
    67. decemberhoney82
    68. Keekay12
    69. katkat1970
    70. tiger07
    71. bodacious999
    72. brychelle_20
    73. ghiannemar73
    74. azi767
    75. lemondew
    76. aixin08
    77. sojuspirit
    78. kimchigirl
    79. kitakitts
    80. allieRN
    81. phantom501
    82. shawie_b
    83. Mirror
    84. pearlish
    85. rosel23
    86. remeiram
    87. aprilstar
    88. crazy4hyun
    89. layzzie
    90. didee
    91. embot
    92. KHJmyOasis
    93. phoenix_cutez30
    94. newyorkcitygirl
    95. Esther Liu
    96. jambakuyaw
    97. seren140
    98. iamjade
    99. jenny_beans
    100. iloveJAMES/kajotastic
    101. HP_HG_addict
    102. pikajen101
    103. lauren1821

[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

:spinstar: [highlight]PAST/RELATED THREADS [/highlight]:spinstar:

♥KIM HYUN JOONG: Ji Hoo of Boys Over Flowers♥

khjbanner1.jpg

♥ Kim Hyun Joong/김현중 ♥ BOF's Yoon Ji Hoo, SS501's Leader, WGM's Shillang - 2nd Thread♥

khjbanner2.jpg

♥ Kim Hyun Joong/김현중 ♥ BOF's Yoon Ji Hoo, SS501's Leader, WGM's Shillang -3rd Thread♥

khjbanner3.jpg

♥ SS501 Kim Hyun Joong♥ BOF's Ji Hoo♥WGM's Shillang♥Playful Kiss-Seung Jo♥4th Thread♥

khjbanner4th.jpg

♥ SS501 Kim Hyun Joong♥ BOF's Ji Hoo♥WGM's Shillang♥Playful Kiss-Seung Jo♥5th Thread♥

khjbanner5.jpg

♥Kim Hyun Joong/김현중 Thread SS501's Leader, WGM's Chillang, BOF's Jihoo - Soompi Thread♥

khjbannersoompithread.jpg
  • 1230241280x800kewlbluco.jpg

(LEADER'S FAMILY PICTURE)

20090220hyunjoong2.jpg

Hyun Joong's Childhood Story (Hyun Joong mother's interview)

0-4 yrs old, as long as Hyun Joong was lost in the park, it must be because he ran to the singer performance stage.

Since Hyun Joong was born, he was very popular among the neighbours because of his big eyes, sharp intuition and cleverness.

One day, in my dream, all in a sudden, I dream of a truck fully loaded with radish driving passed me. There was a huge radish which was of the size of the truck. Withing my apron on, I ran after the truck, trying to catch the big radish. The radish rolled into my apron and I fell down onto the floor. This was the largest radish I had ever seen in my entire life. I was very surprised. Just when I tried to lift up the radish to take a look, I woke up from my dream. I felt very strange: "Is this a sign that I am pregnant?" Therefore, I went to the hospital for checkup. The doctor told me: "Congratulations!". Indeed, I was pregnant!

Hyun Joong started to walk when he was 9 month old. Before this, although he can sit alone, he couldn't climb, the family members were worried that he might be slow to learn walking. However, he omitted the climbing stage and advanced to the walking stage. All the family members were shocked.

During his 1 year old birthday, he would offer his birthday steam rice cake for the guests to eat. During the Toljabee* event, in order to let him choose the pencil and book, the family members purposely placed both items right in front of him, instead, he chose the brush which was placed beside those items. Hyun Joong started speaking and counting very fast, but he was most interested to sing, dance and play games.

(*Note: Toljabee event is used to predict the child's future. In this case, Hyun Joong picked the brush which symbolizes that he will become a scholar.)

Since being newly wed up to now, our family has been living nearby the SongpaGu Olympic park. Every weekend, there would be a lot of singers performing there. When bringing Hyun Joong and his elder brother who is 1 year older than him to the park for a stroll, both children would be very happy.

Hyun Joong even got lost a few times, I panicked and searched all over the park, eventually he was always found at the stage where the singers were performing.

Once, the dance group "Seo Tai-ji and boys" were singing 'I Know' in the park, Hyun Joong actually ran up to the stage to dance. He even played games with the other singers on stage and laughed happily. Hyun Joong was excellent in his studies, it had never come to my mind that he will become an artist. However now that I started to think, he seems to be different from other kids since childhood.

Kim Hyun Joong excelled in studies when young, had never thought of being a star

5 - 9 years old, childhood time Kim Hyun Joong

From kindergarten, Hyun Joong had shown his multiple talents. Solving math sum very fast and drew well. Also, learned to speak and recognized words very fast. His elder brother who was 1 year older than him would always sit still to learn. However, Hyun Joong was the kind of child who could play almost everything but yet could still learn well at the same time.

We were worried that both children would feel pressured from learning, therefore, we always let them get in touch with nature more often. In order to celebrate their starting of primary school life, our family went for a tour in Jeju Island. During that time Hyun Joong rode on a horse which was many times taller than him and refused to come down. Seeing this, the people around praised him for being so wonderful. During weekends, we always brought the children to fish. This is why until now, if he felt pressured from his artist work, Hyun Joong will always go fishing alone.

Starting from 2nd year of primary school, Hyun Joong became the class representative. He always handled his own things meticulously. Waking up right after his little alarm clock rang at 6am in the morning on time, completing all his home work by himself. When we visited his school, his class teacher always praised him: "Hyun Joong was very fast in learning. He would not have a problem to enroll into Seoul University."

At that time, we thought Hyun Joong would use his learning ability to be successful in his career, we had never thought that he would be an artist.

Actually, starting from 2nd to 4th year of his Primary school, Hyun Joong participated in the Mathematic Olympic Competition and he always won the Gold medal. He also always won in art competition. His medals were so many until it could fill up an entire box. His result was always ranked 1st in the class and often rank 1st or 2nd in the whole school.

To prevent him from being singled out by his friends, we also sent him for extra tuition classes to learn calligraphy and Hanja. Even in the tuition center, he was always top in the class. When still in the lower primary years, Hyun Joong already obtained the certificate for level 3 Hanja qualification examination. His tuition center teacher praised: "Hyun Joong passed the certification examination even lower secondary students found hard to pass." Our family members were also shocked.

Hyun Joong hide 300 millions won (approximately USD237,000) in a book as a gift for his brother

In junior high school placement test, he was enrolled scoring the 4th highest result in the entire school. It was in his 3rd year junior high school when he announced that he wanted to be an artist. As his father was worried that he was too engrossed in his studies, he bought him a guitar to 'rest his brain', this was the trigger point for him to be an artist.

Hyun Joong started to be engrossed in guitar. Hyun Joong guitar teacher said: "He is very talented, something needed to be learned in 3 years he could master them in 3 months. His guitar teacher once advised his father to let Hyun Joong further his talent in music, but his father was strongly against it.

There after, Hyun Joong formed a band, working part time and performing outside. There's once, the neighbours said: "The day before, the child of that household was delivering fried chicken." Only then the family knew that he worked part time in fried chicken restaurant. We felt that as a man one had to be independent, it is alright to go through hardships, so we didn't stop him from working.

Hyun Joong said: "I would follow my parents' wish to study in arts high school, but I will make every other decisions in future." After joining the high school for 1 year, he voluntary dropped out from school. His father & I said: "Dropping out was your own choice, you have to be responsible for your own decision." He was given only 10 thousand won (USD7.90!) pocket money every month.

Due to Asean financial crisis, our business was affected. We started a fashion business in Dongdaemun. We had to work until 11pm everyday. After getting off from work, I often went to the TGI restaurant which my son worked to secretly watch my son working for around 1 hour before returning home.

During winter, while waiting for my son to come back home, I kept looking out for him from the window. At around 1am, looking at my son making his way through the knee height snow with much difficulties, I felt pain in my heart. In spite of that, I didn't want him to see my sorrow and always turned off the lights to pretend that everybody had fallen asleep.

After passing the trainee singer interview, my son would return home only when he was given time off. In order to be a trainee, his pocket money was always not enough. Often, he came back starving by public bus. There were many times, he didn't even have the transportation fee and had to walk home. Despite that, Hyun Joong had never once asked for money from us.

But his love for his family members is extremely deep. When his brother who was studying in America decided to dropped off from his university due to lacking of school fees, Hyun Joong told his brother: "Brother, please read this book." and gave him a novel as a present.

When his brother opened up the book to read, he found a 300 million won cheque hidden in the book. His brother gave his father a call mentioning that no matter how he counted he couldn't believe the cheque amount. It was beyond our imagination that while being a trainee singer, he could still carefully save so much money. Ever since he enrolled into the university (Kyonggi University Digital Music faculty), we never worried about him.

Both of us always told him: "Pray before doing something". Although Hyun Joong said: "Since now elder brother is serving in the army, you can rely on me. Therefore, in the future, don't work in Dongdaemum anymore." We hope that not only he can be a singer but also be able to form a family of his own and be responsible. With this, we have no other extravagant hopes.

Growing up and other pics…

20090223_khjp01.jpg
    20090223_khjp02.jpg
    20090223_khjp03.jpg
    20090223_khjp04.jpg
    20090223_khjp05.jpg
    20090223_khjp06.jpg

• playfulkissheartsday.jpg

CNN to Hold Exclusive Interview with Kim Hyun Joong For Playful Kiss

[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/PzUbkBcAu18&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Written by gamz on Nov-6-10 10:25am

With the ongoing release of special episodes for ‘Playful Kiss’ via Youtube, the drama has been gaining worldwide attention even after the completion of the drama. American news channel CNN has picked up on the international sensation, and offered to conduct an exclusive review on its success. Main star Kim Hyun Joong will be interviewed for the special coverage, as well as Group Eight Publisher Song Byung Joon, and Google Director Seo Hwang Wook.

It was reported that the interviewer will be one of CNN’s main anchors, Anna Core, who will be asking Kim Hyun Joong about the success of ‘Playful Kiss’, as well as his thoughts on acting alongside female lead, Jung So Min.

Additionally, Anna Core will be asking producer Song Byung Joon about his secret know-hows for successful productions. She will also seek informed answers from the Google Director about the impact of the special web episodes.

CNN became greatly interested in ‘Playful Kiss’, ever since the first Youtube special episode received over 520,000 views in just two days after its release.

As of the 5th, the first special episode has received 768,591 views, while the 2nd episode recorded 438,178 hits – totaling to a whopping 1,756,175 views in such a short span of time.

Even the comments replying to ‘Playful Kiss’ episodes alone reached over 3,400 posts. The comments aren’t just made by Korean fans either, as there have been numerous contributions in English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and French. Youtube has been collaborating with subbing community Viikii in order to respond to the demand of international fans by subbing in various languages.

Song Byung Joon stated, “We were able to realize through the comments and views of the special episodes that even content which is only aired in Korea gain an incredible amount of worldwide fans. It has been very helpful, being able to break the cultural barrier and communicate with, as well as listen to, the responses of our worldwide fans in real-time.”

Lee Wonji, the President of Google Korea, also expressed, “Youtube has become the #1 largest worldwide online video site where, for example, albums of famous Korean artists are revealed first. Many national broadcast producers have already gained interest in Youtube due to the success of ‘Playful Kiss’. Since Youtube will always be open for use, we hope that more national producers take advantage of this global platform.”

The interview will take place at an undisclosed location in Seoul on November 7th.

Credits: Sports Today + allkpop

★ [MBC] MISCHIEVOUS KISS, Korean Ver. of It's Started With A Kiss, Thread 1 (Pex Thread)★

mkbanner.jpg

★ [MBC] MISCHIEVOUS KISS/PLAYFUL KISS (Kim Hyun Joong & Jung So Min)- THREAD 2 ★

mkbannerthread2.gif

★ [drama 2010 - airing] Naughty Kiss / Playful Kiss [ 장난스런 키스 ] [MBC] Kim Hyun Joong, Jung So Min, Lee Tae Sung, Lee Si Young (Soompi Thread)★

bannermkpk2.jpg

★ MinJoong/HyunMin Couple ♥ (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong) SS501 Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min★

mkpkbanner.jpg

Click images to go to the Playful Kiss Thread
  • jihoojandibanner.jpg

Boys Over Flowers is a South Korean live-action television adaptation of the Japanese manga Hana Yori Dango starring Ku Hye Sun, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun-Joong of SS501, Kim Bum, Kim Joon and Kim So Eun. It is based on Japanese shōjo manga series, Boys Over Flowers (花より男子 Hana Yori Dango?), written by Yoko Kamio. It premiered on January 5, 2009 on KBS2TV and ended on March 31, 2009 after 25 episodes. The series is the fifth television adaptation of the manga following the Taiwanese Meteor Garden and its sequel Meteor Garden II and the Japanese Hana Yori Dango and its sequel Hana Yori Dango Returns. The most striking person in the series is Gu Jun Pyo because of his kribo (afro) hairstyle, and he is one of JaMes's biggest inspirations, thus making the band Jam Ees Movement truly afro.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/X5fDD-3ePXg[/video]

Director : Jeon Ki Sang 전기상 (Witch Yoo Hee, My Girl)
    Scriptwriter : Yoon Ji Ryun 윤지련
    Produced by : Group Eight Inc
    Awards : 45th Baeksang Awards - Lee Min Ho (Best New TV Actor), Kim Hyun Joong (Most Popular TV Actor)

Official site: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/f4/index.html
    Official English site : http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/p...324%E2%8C%A9=e
    Official Japanese site: http://www.hanadan-k.com/
    Daum drama site: http://movie.daum.net/tv/detail/main...rogramId=51300

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/meteorflower30/KHJ30.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong (SS501) as Yun Ji Hoo (originally Hanazawa Rui)
    578921280x800flyingjiho.jpg

Yun Ji-hu is the most handsome member of F4 and the grandson of a former Korean president. When he was five years old, he was the sole survivor of a car accident that killed both his parents, and as a result he became withdrawn and anti-social. However when he meets his first love, Seo-hyeon, she helps him get over his difficulties. After meeting Jan-di on the staircase, Yun Ji-hu also becomes her knight in shining armor and helps her out whenever she needs it. This character likes to be alone and has a bit of a strange personality. Yun Ji-hu has a great love and talent for music, and is set to become the leader of the Suam Cultural Foundation, Suam Art Center, and Suam Orchestra.

abstractrainbowcopy.jpg
    jihoo1.jpg
    2789571280x800blues1920.jpg
    2668221280x800rainbowba.jpg

FLOWER FOUR
    Boys Over Flowers: One more time sa Primetime Bida! [Shinhwa University-Campus 5

1233793982_BoysOverFlowers.jpg
    Please click image to go to BOF Thread

JANDI AND JIHOO

3282511280x800sweetwitc.jpg
    2843711280x800callalily.jpg
    2789601280x800bluecryst.jpg

cr as tagged

BOF EPISODES

Please click the image

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/meteorflower30/KHJ23.jpg

• khjhbbanner.jpg

WE GOT MARRIED

Official MBC site: WGM
    Broadcast: Airs every Sunday at 6:10PM Korean time

MBC We Got Married is a show where participating celebrities are coupled as husbands and wives to portray the lives of newly-weds. on 11th May 2008(episode 9), SS501's Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo joined the show as 'older wife-younger husband' couple, thus bringing a new situation and a different air to the show

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House ♡Kim Hyun Joong (SS501) & Hwang Bo (GENERAL)♡

2j42adt.jpg

ABOUT JOONGBO

Joongbo1.jpg

Hyunjoong's Nicknames: Shillang, Kid Groom, Hyunjoongie
    Hwangbo's Nicknames: Hwang Buin, Buin, Yeobo (Honey/Darling/Sweetheart/Lover)
    What Fans Call Them: Ssangchu / Ssangcho / Lettuce Couple, Awkward Couple, Joongbo Couple, Older / Younger Couple

Ssangchu's love story started on the 11th of May 2008, as the variety show "We Got Married" introuduced their new cast, to portray an older/younger couple.

Kim Hyunjoong charmed his way to a lot of the audiences' hearts with his 4 dimensional character and witty comments. Many believed that his way of escaping arguments (following his wife, sidetracking her by making her laugh) made their married life more carefree and full of happiness.

Hwangbo, most popular because of her "General" or rather tomboyish character, was unexpectedly a very feminine wife. Understanding and loving, Hwangbo received a lot of love after the viewers saw how she takes care of her husband, making clothes for him, cooking for him & even preparing medicine when she felt Hyunjoong was stressed with his schedules. But not only is she the perfect housewife, she can also catch up with her husband's competitive nature in the many games they played in the show.
    Posted by Ssangchu Heaven

KIM HYUN JOONG AS SHILLANG

6c4cc5cbd7a6053fbf09e6ed.jpg

"Honestly, I didn't express it but in my heart.. you helped me a lot. Before I met you.. I wanted to tell you this.. I used to live a very confined life... I don't know if you'll believe this but besides my friends, no one knows me, what kind of person I am... But I think Buin now knows.

A lot of my dark and gloomy ways,.. This goes on tv but I'm not just saying this, I think you really changed me a lot.. at the right time.

In a way I strongly feel like you were someone sent by God. Honestly I just wanted to tell you this."

07.jpg

WGM -SSANGCHU'S COUPLE EPISODES

JoongBo1: First Day of Marriage download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBKJK4SS

JoongBo2: Housewarming Party download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LWY8SWUQ

JoongBo3: Spending Day-off Together download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3IPM44QO

JoongBo4: Make a Memory – Moving to a New House download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AGQZM2P9

JoongBo5: Japan Trip download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SG8MIL67

JoongBo6: Go on Vacation with Couples download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TR13ULR0

JoongBo7: 100 Day Wedding Anniversary Photoshoot download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2N78OEP3

JoongBo8:*Experiencing*Farm as a Couple download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DK57EIJ7

JoongBo9: Farewell Vacation download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NLKMOR5W

JoongBo10: Ant Tour download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G6WWVIVS

JoongBo11: Everland Adventure/Matchmaking download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0PBGI90Z

JoongBo12: Sshillang’s One Day Manager/Buin’s Busan Performance download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4VJH7IG6

JoongBo13: Spending Winter Together download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CLBYR9VY

JoongBo14: Farewell Trip to Jejudo download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QHB06F02

We Got Married Specials
    WGM ep25: Chuseok special download
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OI1MZ0TG

• SS501

ss501a.jpg

SS501 (pronounced as Double-S 501 or Deo Beul E Seu Oh Gong Il in Korean) is a South Korean boy band under management of Daesung Entertainment, also known as DSP Entertainment. The name of the band is a combination of the alphabet and numbers that have special meanings in them. The first “S” stands for “Super”. The second “S” is an abbreviation for "Star". The number 5, 0, and 1 means "five members united as one forever".

History

2005-2006: Debut
    SS501 debuted on June 8, 2005 with their first single "Kyeonggo" (Korean: "경고", "WARNING"), with a second single "Snow Prince" released in late 2005. The group was inactive in Korea for most of 2006, although they had a fan meeting in Japan in April.[citation needed] The reason was due to Heo Young Saeng's throat condition which required a surgery, thus resulting in a need for time to fully recover.[citation needed]. In mid-2006, they held their first concert, "Step Up Concert" in Osaka, Japan. In late 2006, they returned to Korea in order to promote their first full album, which was released on November 10 and titled S.T.01 Now. Singles from the album included "Unlock" and "Four Chance". As well as promoting the album on various variety and music shows, they also filmed a show on MNet called SOS. The group also lent their voices for the 2006 animated movie Pi's Story.

2007-2008: Japanese activities, 'Boys Over Flowers'
    Later in 2007, the group debuted in the Japanese market. A Japanese fan club has been established with the name of "Triple S Japan"; it officially debuted on March 25, 2007, when SS501 had their first official meeting with the group. The group released their Japanese single "Kokoro", alongside multiple versions, including one with all members and five others featuring the members individually. The single debuted at #5 on the Oricon chart, and move to #3 the next day. A full album was released later in the year.
    In 2008, SS501 returned to Korea with their single Deja Vu released on March 8, 2008. The title track was the first song to be promoted, and they started their comeback on music channel M.Net's M Countdown.[1] After success with their single "Deja Vu", they began to promote their second single, "A Song Calling For You". They performed their Goodbye Stage on Music Bank on June 6, 2008, to return to Japanese activities.

On October 2, 2008, an official announcement confirmed that leader Kim Hyun Joong was part of the cast for the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango, officially named Boys Over Flowers. It was broadcast on KBS in the first half of 2009, with a total of 25 episodes and a few special episodes.

With both Park Jung Min (Danny Park on the musical Grease) and Kim Hyun Joong on solo activities, the next SS501 album was pushed back to July 2009. As such, the other three members released a project album named U R Man in November 2008. The first single released was "U R Man". They also promoted their single for the Boys Over Flowers soundtrack, "Nae Meoriga Nabbaseo" (Korean: "내 머리가 나빠서", "Because I'm Stupid"). Due to the success of the drama, the song had a high number of downloads.

2009: Solo collection, second mini album and first Asian tour
    They released their official second Japanese album on May 13, 2009 titled All My Love and had a promotional tour in Japan in support of the album. The group also released their Solo Collection, consisting of the individual members' songs.
    After concentrating on their individual activities, the group made a comeback and released their second mini album titled Rebirth, with the limited edition being released on October 20, 2009[2][3] and the normal edition on 22 October. The limited special edition album included two posters and a 100 page photo diary. Their comeback song "Love Like This" was well received, winning two Music Bank awards and one Inkigayo Mutizen in November. The group ended promotions for the album on November 29, 2009.
    On August 1, 2009, the group started their first Asia tour,[4] visiting Seoul, Tokyo, Taiwan, Shanghai and Hong Kong.

2010: Third Mini Album
    The group held a concert in Thailand, February 2010 before holding their final concert in Seoul to conclude the tour. They were initially going to release a new mini album on May 1, 2010 (which signifies "501"), however the date was later on pushed back because of the need to "add the finishing touches."
    On May 22, SS501 was one of many popular groups that performed at the 2010 Dream Concert. And being that Kim Hyun Joong was still recovering from his injuries, they only sang ballad songs, which are Only One Day and Let Me Be The One.
    A day after their performance at the Dream Concert, one of their mini-album tracks, "Love Ya" was leaked on the internet. Not long afterwards, the teaser for the comeback track was released. On May 24, 2010, due to the leaks, DSP Media decided to release SS501's new mini-album, Destination online, which contains six tracks in total. Their first win for their title track "Love Ya" was during their second week of promotion in Music Bank, on June 11, 2010. They also took first place the following week. It was announced from Daesung Entertainment on June 18, 2010 that SS501 will end "Love Ya" promotions due to contract expiry with DSP on June 7, 2010.
    On June 28, 2010, It was officially announced that the group's leader, Kim Hyun Joong, signed with a new entertainment(KeyEast Entertainment) Bae Yong-joon's agency to reach his goal as an actor . It is unclear if SS501 will stay as a group, or will go on with solo activities.

Artistry

Although most of their music is composed by various people, the members of SS501 have also contributed to their albums. Kim Hyung Jun and his brother, Kim Ki Bum (U-KISS) composed, under the name "H&B", the songs: "Want It", "The One", "I AM", "Hey G"[5]. Kim Hyung Jun also wrote the lyrics of the song "Obsess" in their Rebirth album. Heo Young Saeng composed his solo song "Is It Love?" and "Until Forever", one of the tracks in SS501's album Destination. Park Jung Min composed the song "Kiss" which is sung by Rainbow, he performed the song at their Persona concert.

LINKS TO SS501 THREADS
    Please click the images

Korea’s SS501: Double S Oh Gong Il: Double S five oh one: 501 Day

197bfa454d58070418fa837.jpg

Official Ss501 Thread

1313c8354d58097b1329807.jpg

SS501 MUSIC VIDEOS

SS501 International Forum----http://quainte501.com
    Subbing Teams ---- http://www.youtube.com/user/quainte501, http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperstarSubbing

Music Videos
    Korean
    Warning- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxLls5oT29I
    Never Again- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYejbkcRk_k...feature=related
    Snow Prince - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX-hvjwqW5s...feature=related
    Fighter- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sYRu_-imQg...feature=related
    Unlock- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAQ3PS5SMr0...feature=related
    4Chance- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrxqU225cZY...feature=related
    Coward- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M9cMcjUJXc
    De Javu- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mem8-G-HqLM...feature=related
    Song Calling For You - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBxxZFX0r2w...feature=related
    You Are My Heaven - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOBBcQxvs8E...feature=related
    Find- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvUbz6vYjXY...feature=related
    U R Man- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0d2FdbjT8I...feature=related

Japanese

Kokoro- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3ed4Q10joY
    Distance- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQ8KFLXIVY...feature=related
    Lucky Days- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqpPe1M-qEg...feature=related

Other
    Gaze (Movie Ost)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A5qD90IOTc
    Lonley girl-(Ost, Kyu and Baby) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0FW1ipVlrU...feature=related
    I'm Stupid-(Ost trio) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PSJuXn0qyY
    Making A lover (Drama ost) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfEMS1VRNRU

First Page By Genesis and Sharry

• 291491280x800heartskhj.jpg

:spinstar:[HIGHLIGHT]Kim Hyun Joong's Real Self[/HIGHLIGHT]:spinstar:

His near-perfect appearance,
    coupled with his natural, unassuming and straightforward personality,
    translates into a boy who embodies the charisma from two polar ends.

He is the leader of the band, SS501,
    and he's also the young man
    who has shone exceptionally through his acting debut in Boys Over Flowers;
    Kim Hyun Joong who is only 23 years old this year.
    When we talk about Kim Hyun Joong,
    there are two main things that people would say about him normally.
    One is to describe him as the boy with perfect looks,
    and the other is to call him an ET or 4D (4-dimensional).

Towering at over 180cm, he's tall and lanky with a near-perfect frame,
    and his personality is just very interesting, cute and adorable.
    His thinking and logic are often as hard to read and as unpredictable as aliens.
    That's why everyone is used to calling him 4D.
    This is Kim Hyun Joong whose popularity is near explosive right this moment.

As a singer, he often and quite expectantly gives people the feeling that he's cool.
    But when watching him on variety programs,
    one is often shocked and wonders, "Can he really show others this side of him?"

Kim Hyun Joong is someone who does not hide and is not pretentious.
    Even the way he wrapped himself in the blanket
    and just plain refused to get out of bed was a hot talking point,
    and this alone made him very popular amongst the production team.
    Because his performance and reactions are so unguarded and natural,
    and the way he's not pretentiously coy only serves to make people adore him more.

As the leader of an idol group, he will sometimes show his matured side,
    and will work hard and not bring trouble to others.
    But there're also times when he acts in a self-centred manner.
    Such a natural and wide-ranging character has also become part of his charm and magic.
    An influential person in the industry once said,
    "Although Hyun Joong may look nonchalant and doesn't care for much,
    he's actually full of humanity."

Although there're times when his actions baffle everyone around him,
    and people also worry about his 'sudden outburst or unexpected reaction',
    why then does everyone still like him so much?
    What is Kim Hyun Joong really like as a person?
    Let us take a real good look at his real self.

:spinstar: [highlight]INTERVIEW AND PRE DEBUT PICTURES [/highlight]:spinstar:

Credit: as tagged + Kim Hyun Joong…My Cute [email protected]
    repost: http://hyunjoongkaje...er.blogspot.com

rare14j.jpg
    hahaha he looks like a stick
    --- tall lanky and pretty nerdy with the glasses

rare24.jpg
    rare34.jpg
    this pics i have seen before,
    it was during his rock band days...

rare4thumb1.jpg
    rare7.jpg
    maker up free, freshed faced hyunjoong.
    no wonder even before debut he was already attracting attention from people,
    especially women

rare84.jpg
    another proof of how much a baby face he is...

rare21.jpg
    going to school...?
    look here first and grant us a moment of heaven

Kim Hyun Joong, who is both the leader of SS501 and also an actor...
    The up-and-rising star Kim Hyun Joong who has won praises and attention through Boys Over Flower...
    Are there worries hidden behind his success?
    What, really, is going on?

"Refuse to let anyone look down on me!
    I am only focused on acting out the role of Yoon Jihoo..."

In the first half of this year, there's a drama that every household in Korea knows about,
    and that's the drama adapted from the Japanese manga writer Yoko Kamio's work, BOF
    that captured the whole of Asia.

Kim Hyun Joong's role is Rui Hanazawa from F4, Yoon Jihoo (Korean version).
    His performance won the hearts of the young women of today.
    But at the beginning when accepting the role, it was really one big challenge,
    and during that time the majority questioned his ability to handle the role.

So, does Kim Hyun Joong have the determination to really become an actor?
    This is also one important question.

"Actually I did not have any thoughts (of acting) during that time."
    He did not even hesitate to consider when he answered that question.

Then, what was the reason that had caused him to make up his mind,
    and also to use this acting opportunity to capture the viewers' eyeballs?

"Actually from the time of my debut, I had never even once thought of acting.
    It's just this one lucky chance that made me into (almost) an actor.
    At that time, I was thinking that since the opportunity is here,
    so I just decided to show everyone my acting effort that I would try my best to do!"

It was with such a thought that Kim Hyun Joong started his first contact with acting.
    What's more his maiden experience in acting had to be this significantly important piece of work (BOF)
    which had already caused such a storm in Taiwan, Japan and other parts of Asia.
    For this young man who was first trying his hand at acting,
    he must have felt a tremendous amount of stress and pressure.

But Kim Hyun Joong said, "I didn't want people to see the part of me that is not as good,
    and I couldn't have people look down on me."

And most importantly,
    he did not want to see the reputation that SS501 has so painstakingly built up through the years
    go down the drain just because of his poor acting.
    At that time, acting was still so unfamiliar to him,
    he could only digest the script and the lines in the way that he knew best how to,
    and to give his all to immerse himself into the character.

"I bought two copies of the original manga and placed them in my room;
    the idea was so that I could read and do research anytime I want.
    I didn't want to portray the Rui Hanazawa from the Japanese manga whom everyone is so familiar with.
    I wanted to add abit of my own magic to create a totally new character.

My thinking was to retain the essence of the original story,
    but put more heart into showing a Rui Hanazawa
    who can give up everything and not have a care in the world just because of a woman.

At that time, really, all I wanted was to give it everything I have to do a good job.
    Although my condition wasn't very good when we first started filming,
    but I really didn't want people to laugh at me, and I was so afraid of being mocked.
    I was just thinking of all these things during that time,
    and just didn't bother about anything else and gave it everything I had and did my best."

In Boys Over Flowers, Rui (Jihoo) was a quiet man
    who, at the same time, was so mysterious and hard to comprehend.
    Whenever his beloved Jandi was in trouble,
    he would appear right beside her
    just like the ever-elegant and gallant Prince Charming riding on a white horse,
    like a prince who would be there just for her.
    This alone was already enough to capture any woman's heart.
    Once they've laid eyes on him, it's not possible to look away,
    and they would literally suffer from Jihoo-fluenza.

"But in the beginning I was painfully shy and did not dare to act out anything at all.
    During the first broadcast, I was so shy that I could not watch it with my family.
    When it was about to air, I hid myself first and watched it on my own (laughs).

At that time, I totally could not grasp and understand the meaning of acting,
    and I only did it my own way.

Like there was one scene I was supposed to show that I was very angry
    and had to hit the steering wheel to express my anger.
    But I did not know how to control my own strength,
    and ended up using alot of force to hit the steering wheel,
    so much so that even the the sleeve of my clothes was ripped and torn."

But it was precisely such training and experience
    that Kim Hyun Joong slowly developed an interest in acting,
    and came up with his own style and method in terms of acting.

"This is really a method that I had figured out on my own.
    At least 20 minutes before the actual acting,
    I will go and create the space and emotions needed for the character.

And the second thing is that the moment the PD shouts CUT,
    I have to jump out of the character immediately.

When we're filming, we don't always film at the same place all the time,
    we will move to different places or sets,
    so this method is very useful when it comes to treating scenes
    that require different emotions and feelings.
    And it's also a very important technique."

If I do not get rid of Yoon Jihoo,
    I too will not be able to grow

In order to portray the character Jihoo perfectly,
    his room was full of the manga books.
    And in order to act out the different feelings required from different scenes,
    he has also learnt to slip in and out of character...
    All these are the effort he's put in so that he could do better.

But his hard work and effort did not go to waste.
    Yoon Jihoo has become synonymous with the romantic perfect guy.
    Nowadays, no matter which generation,
    all women will say that their ideal type of man is Yoon Jihoo.

Regarding this social phenomenon,
    what are Kim Hyun Joong's thoughts?

"To be able to be a part of this drama...
    that's absolutely and certainly one very fortunate thing in my life.
    To have received such love as Yoon Jihoo, I feel very happy and blessed.

But to be honest, Yoon Jihoo is completely different from me! (laughs)

Although there's some similarity from the aspect of our gentle nature,
    but I'm more like than man than Yoon Jihoo, more masculine!
    So i think there isn't much common ground between us.

And more importantly,
    Yoon Jihoo is someone who will only appear in Boys Over Flowers,
    while I'm a real person."

Kim Hyun Joong, he wants to rid himself of Yoon Jihoo.
    He said this in a very natural and straightforward manner.
    "If I don't rid himself of him, then I too will not grow,
    and there won't be any improvement."
    He smiled as he was saying this.

To continue to charge forward one step at a time after achieving a certain success,
    that's his goal in life.
    Where's the source of the motivation propelling him to do things like this?

"O... Actually in my mind, there're three kinds of entertainment work,
    music, acting and variety shows.
    I do not wish to just concentrate on one kind, I hope to do well in all!"

His reply surprised the editors.
    We know he cares a lot for music and acting,
    but we did not expect that variety programs too have a spot in Kim Hyun Joong's heart.

"I really love variety programs.
    Because I think in music, acting and in variety shows,
    different sides of Kim Hyun Joong are being shown.
    I really wish that when viewers see variety programs that I appear in,
    they will immediately think that so long as there's Kim Hyun Joong,
    it will be something interesting.

Even if the camera's following me and filming me really close,
    I don't find it annoying (laughs)
    Coz I think one is not an entertainer if he/she hates having the camera on him/her.
    And he/she has also lost the right to be an entertainer.
    I want to do the work that I'm supposed to do with a happy heart.

I really enjoy signing autographs for my fans.
    And it's precisely because I'm popular,
    that's why there're people wanting my autographs,
    so I think signing autographs is great.

No matter when, I hope to be able to enjoy this kind of popularity,
    and it's also doing something good for people who like me."

My goal is not just to penetrate the world,
    I want to become the No.1 star in the universe!

Right from his debut, Kim Hyun Joong has already made up his mind
    to work hard for the fans who like him.
    But what about Kim Hyun Joong's inner heart?
    Aren't there times when he feels pain or unhappy?

"Of course there will be times like this.
    When I'm unhappy, I will go to the office to practise my dance.
    Coz when you're practising, you will feel that you're growing and getting better."

Korean entertainers all like to say this:
    To work harder and let everyone see a better form.

But these words, when coming out from Kim Hyun Joong's mouth,
    come across as unusually real and sincere.
    Although his expression is still that of nonchalance and looking as though he doesn't really care,
    but from his expression, we could see this young man's true heart.
    All he wishes for is to make the people who like him, happy.

This Kim Hyun Joong as we know him has already returned to SS501,
    and they're planning a series of activities.
    Not so long ago, they were in Japan to promote the Japanese album All My Love
    that has just been released in Japan.
    Next, they will hold a concert in Budokan in Japan, and also to warm up and gear up for their Asian tour.

"Am really looking forward to the performance at Budokan in Japan!
    Although many people would say it's still too early for us to go to Budokan,
    but we absolutely will make this concert a great one, a successful one!

I know we still need to be put in a lot more hard work,
    like in video, music, stage effects, and also live and stage performance,
    or even the combination with magic, etc...
    We wish to hold a very interesting concert.

We want to make it such that friends who come and see us must experience
    at least one moment that they just can't take their eyes off the us,
    or think that the stage effects are really so great...
    Just one moment of that will be enough.

We will continue to have more exchanges and discussions with the members and the staff
    to discuss about what we want to present to everyone.
    But it will definitely be the best...!"

There is no trace of Yoon Jihoo in the Kim Hyun Joong in front of us now;
    it has been replaced by the leader of SS501.
    Kim Hyun Joong, his face is full of such confidence.
    Then, lastly, let us ask him, "What is your goal?"

"Hehe, my goal is not just to become an Asian star.
    Not even the world.
    I want to be the No.1 star in the entire universe!!"

This boy... he really is a boy who can make people feel that whatever he says is interesting.
    What would his next step be?

The man of the universe: Kim Hyun Joong!

Let us wait and watch out for more shiny rays to emit from you!

(No matter if it's music, acting, or variety programs,
    I want to do them perfectly!)

Kim Hyun Joong's 4D Test:
    Rui Hanazawa (Yoon Jihoo) vs Kim Hyun Joong

1. Personality

"He's not at all like Jihoo..."
    His co-stars all agreed unanimously.

Hyun Joong is different from the calm, steady and quiet Jihoo;
    he's always joking at the filming sets,
    and he's also the livewire who is the source of laughter and giggles,
    he's completely demonstrated his pure and innocent nature.

"I'm a lot more manly than Jihoo.."
    Hyun Joong himself emphasized this point.

2. Dressing

Jihoo basically dressed in white-coloured clothes that are princely-looking.

But Hyun Joong himself prefers black, and even his bags, etc, are mainly in black as well.
    Black on him seems to have the effect of letting people know of his existence as a leader.

3. Music

Jihoo is a artsy performer of musical instruments.

Although Hyun Joong too loves music, and can play the guitar, piano, etc,
    there was once he was supposed to play the guitar in a program,
    he was perhaps too nervous, so his performance was not really perfect.
    But everyone still think he's very cute, ya?
    That is his charm!

c574e5de7b7acd3e485403b3.jpgcrouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
  • :spinstar: [highlight]KHJ'S GIRLFRIENDS[/highlight]:spinstar:
    3459791280x800candyskyk.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong illustrates a picture of his ideal woman
    by sayykimchi on July 16, 2010 at 1:58 am

In the recent issue of the SBS Inkigayo magazine, Take7, Kim Hyun Joong’s comical illustration of his ideal woman is becoming a hot issue!

Kim Hyun Joong expressed:

“It feels awkward since it has been awhile since I’ve drawn. My ideal woman is one with an oval-shaped face along with long and straight hair. If she’s innocent and sexy, that would be even more attractive”

“An innocent+sexy woman is my ideal type”

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    20100715idealpichyunjoo.jpg
    [/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

LEE HYORI
    1785861280x80012copy.jpg
    leehyorikimhyunjoong.jpg
    1581181280x800aug709081.jpg

GOO HYESUN
    2209211280x800rainbowcl.jpg

YOON EUN HYE
    khjyehbanner2b.jpg
    2552161280x800neonlight.jpg

JUNG SO MIN
    2852961280x800lovedisea.jpg
  • :spinstar: [highlight]KHJ'S BEST FRIEND [/highlight]:spinstar:

khjquotes009.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong, the pretty boy leader of SS501 and a favorite on We Got Married, when asked in an interview today, “Which artists can you call and hang out with at 2am?” Answered: “Hero Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun, and Top. These three and I are best friends. We never bring other people along when the four of us are having a get together.”

3745701280x80012redpain.jpg
    Awww, isn’t that just cute? I can just picture the four of them, drinking soju at 2 in the morning, with that Asian glow which probably looks sexy as hell on them, and getting a little flirtatious with each other. Not a bad mental picture.

Forget the rest of the cast of Hana Yori Dango, Hyun Joong has got his F4 right here. I wonder if Top’s three brothers from a different mother will go visit him in the hospital.

With that said, four hotties are always better than one, and that is the beauty of boy bands.

CHILDHOOD FRIENDS
    rare54.jpg
    rare64.jpg

hyunjoong hanging out with friends..
    this are the childhood friends HyuNjoong cherished most..
    until now they are still his friends, can you spot them..?

rare94.jpg
    rare15.jpg
    rare31.jpg
    wacky with friends...
    that is how i see him in here..
    rare206.jpg
    randow hanging out with friends...
    Biking... going someplace...?

rare294.jpg
    is this a graduation of some what..?

rare304.jpg
  • :spinstar: [highlight]CHARITY WORKS[/highlight]:spinstar:

784361280x800colorful45.jpg

Angel On Earth Part 1 – A Detailed Fan Account (Abiertas House of Friendship)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/feature=player_embedded&/v/0wQykr5Ns4E[/video]
    ANGEL on EARTH Part 1
    http://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/angel-on-earth-part-1-a-detailed-fan-account-abiertas-house-of-friendship/

ANGEL on EARTH Part 2
    http://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com/2010/12/27/angel-on-earth-part-2-a-detailed-fan-account-manila-charity-concert/

ANGEL on EARTH Part 3
    http://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com/2010/12/30/angel-on-earth-part-3-meeting-hyun-joong-crown-plaza-hotel-in-manila/

KJH @ Message to Asia
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/Tagy9Gk2PQc&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Kim Hyun Joong @ Hotsun Coal Briquettes Delivery Charity Event

[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/9p1TKRQS0dA&feature=related[/video]
    HJ @ Hotsun Coal Delivery By Keyeast
    Originated from Group SS501, actor Kim HyunJoong new year made appearance in his first activity as ‘concept celebrity’ (Note from translator: *개념 연예인, don’t understand what it is, I translate literally)

On 6th morning, Kim HyunJoong appeared at a neighbourhood near Seoul to deliver coal for the needy. This activity originally was planned for a fan meeting, fan sign or for the purpose of publicity and PR. However Kim HyunJoong has suggested to change it to help the needy in the neighbourhood.

Kim HyunJoong management agency KeyEast related personnel mentioned: “The first official activity in 2011 is to help the needy together with fans.”, “Rather than shaking hand and autograph for fans, delivering coal together with fans are more meaningful.”

Kim HyunJoong and Hotsun Chicken has signed model contract and is planning for a fan meeting early this year. In order to let this activity to have more significant meaning, Kim HyunJoong has suggested to this coal delivery activity. Kim HyunJoong has suggested to his fan about the donation drive online, around 100 fans appeared and deliver coal together with him.

Kim HyunJoong personally deliver coal to area inaccessible by car. Kim HyunJoong turned the fan sign with the comfort of sitting on a hot chair into a fresh new idea of caring for the neighbourhood.

The in-charged person of this activity mentioned: “Although Kim HyunJoong and fans suffered as the weather is turning colder and colder, fans and Kim HyunJoong felt extremely happy.”

689107f1505aef76bd3109d.jpg
    20336d1459b6beafc2ce79d.jpg
    9d4434139027cf524b90a7d.jpg
    661074db3b14bd40485403d.jpg
    9a2dfb47a9eda74072f05dd.jpg
    80a324f0f670db3ddcc474d.jpg
  • thepowerofhjssmile.jpg

Kim Hyun-joong said, "Romantic acting makes my toes and fingers shrink... I want to do some tough guy roles"
    Source | 2010/11/21 | 3453 views | Permalink | 21 comments

Share Buzz Share

"If I cared about the viewers rating, I would've done big dramss. I was really ok with my dramas".

'Naughty Kiss', which ended last October, was a total failure viewers rating-wise. Even though it recorded 8 million viewers for YouTube special version, TV version ended quietly.

Compare to the careful question, Kim Hyun-joong's answer was cool. “Everybody near me asked that I was okay, but I was really okay. I was because it wasn't the worst viewers rated drama. I told people that all I have to do is go up now.”

Kim Hyun-joong confessed that he also learned responsibility as an actor from this drama. “I learned how hard it was to lead a drama by oneself. I don't regret my work since I did my best. I love to have high viewers rating but I don't cling to it. I rather try to do a drama that I can proudly show to my son/daughter later in my life. 'Naughty Kiss' will be one of them.”

He also revealed his thoughts about classic mellow or action drama/movie. “Yoon Ji-ho from 'Boys over Flowers' or Baek Seung-jo from 'Naughty Kiss' are totally different character from me. Their lines are so cheesy. I think they were cheesy because those two dramas were school-based dramas. I want to do some other types of character for next drama. Someone who likes to yell and full of testosterone.”

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Dramas/Sitcoms Section

BOF News [2] [3]
    0901 BOF BTS - New Caledonia ENG [Viikii]
    090124 BOF Interview ENG [Viikii]
    090206 Star Magazine - Boys Over Flower Behind the Scene
    090207 KBS's X-File Krama - Boys Over Flower NG & Behind the Scene ENG {[Viikii1] [Viikii2] [Viikii3] [Viikii4] [Viikii5] [Viikii6] [Viikii7] [Viikii8] [Viikii9] [Viikii10] [Viikii11] [Viikii12] [Viikii14]}
    090210 BOF NGs HQ: [YT]

[FanCam] BOF BTS in Macau - Kim Hyun Joong [YT]
    090218 KBS World News - Boys Over Flowers Press Conference Eng:
    090220- Showbiz Extra - Boys over Flowers- Kkotboda Namja BTS Eng:
    090220 - MBC Show - Boys Over Flowers BTS
    090223 Star Magazine- Boys over Flowers Special BTS/NGs HJ cuts:
    BOF Ep 15 - Bathroom scene Download:[MF] (Credit:khj0606 and Mariposa28)
    090227 Beaksang Awards- Red Carpet (Kim Hyunjoong) [SS601]
    090227 Lee Minho & Kim Hyunjoong & Kim Joon @ BaekSang Arts Awards
    090227 Beaksang Awards Kim Hyunjoong + Yoona speech Eng:
    Fancam: [YT1] Download: [MU] (Credit: samshiki)
    090227 Beaksang Awards - KHJ Interview
    090302 - BOF Making TV Special NGs + BTS

090117 Mnet Japan Boys Over Flowers PerformerFile (KHJ)
    090130 SectionTV Interview
    090130 SectionTV Interview [ENG]
    090201 Interview

Spotlight (cameo):
    Can Love Be Refilled Chin:[YT]
    Nonstop5 Ep 208 ENG: [YT]

Variety Shows/Game Shows

note: vids in this section are English subbed unless specified ^^ Enjoy!

050703-10 X-Man 39 Ep 87-88 (partial sub)[YT] Chin:{[56.1] [56.2]}
    050730-0806 Loveletter Season 2: 8 Ep 15-16 Raw:[YT] Chin: {[56.1] [56.2]}
    050807-14 X-Man 41 Ep 92-93 (partial sub)[YT] Chin:{[56.1] [56.2]}
    050821-28 X-Man 42 Ep 94-95 ENG:{[YT1] [YT2]} Chin:{[56.1] [56.2]}
    050904-11 X-Man 43 Ep 96-97 (partial sub)[YT] Chin:{[56.1] [56.2]}
    050911-25 Heroine 6 Ep 45-47 Raw:{[Tudou1] [Tudou2] [Tudou3] [Tudou4] [Tudou5] [Tudou6] [Tudou7]} (can't find Ep 46-47)
    050916 Come to Play Ep 66 Chin:[56]
    050918-25 X-Man 44 Ep 98-99 (partial sub)[YT] Chin:{[56.1] [56.2]}
    051001-08 Loveletter Season 2: 12 Ep 24-25 [YT]
    051023 X-Man 46 Ep 103 (HJ Cuts)[YT]
    051016-23 X-Man 46 Ep 102-103 [YT]
    051029-1105 Loveletter Season 2: 14 Ep 28-29 [YT]
    051113 Love Sharing - Orphanage Visit [YT]
    051127-1204 Heroine 6 Ep 56-57 [YT]
    051127-1204 Heroine 6 Ep 58-59 [YT]
    051224-060204 Thank You For Waking Me Up [YT] Viet:[YT]

060108-15 X-Man 46 Ep 114-115 [YT]
    060119-0216 Stalker (cuts) [YT]
    060130 Star Arm Wrestling
    060205-12 Heroine 6 Ep 66-67 Chin:{[56] [Tudou1] [Tudou2] [Tudou3] [Tudou4]}
    060221 Thanks for Raising Me Up [YT]
    060320-27 Star Life Story (ft Lee Hyori) Ep 21-23
    060401 Youth Investigates Life -Total: 2 parts (HJ cuts)-[YT1] [YT2]
    060401-0513 Youth Investigates Life Raw:[YT]
    060506 Infinity Challenge Ep 4 Chin:{[Tudou.1] [Tudou.2]}
    060521 X-man Ep 113
    060625-0702 Heroine 6 Ep 85-86 Chin:{[56.1] [56.2]}
    060625 "Reds Go Together" [YT]
    061101-1203 SOS (cuts) [YT]
    061112 Love Sharing - Orphanage Visit Eng: [Veoh]
    061117-1201 - Star watch 24 [YT]
    061119 New X-Man Ep 3 [YT]
    061125 Star Golden Bell Ep 108 Chin:[56]
    061202 Star Golden Bell Ep 109 Chin:{[56.1] [56.2]}
    061206 Golden Fishery Ep 22 [YT] Chin:[56]
    061209 Infinity Challenge Ep 31 Chin:{[56.1] [56.2] [56.3] [56.4]}
    061217-24 Heroine 6 Ep 110-111 Chin:{[56.1][56.2]}
    061218 Yashimmanman Ep 191 Chin:[56]

070204 New X-Man Ep 14 Chin:[56]
    070211-070304 Heroine 6 Ep 118-121 Chin:{[56.1] [56.2] [56.3] [56.4]}
    070113 Super Viking Ep 11 Chin:[56]
    070309 Come to Play Chin:[YT](missing 1/6) Chin:{[56.1] [56.2] [56.3] [56.4]}
    070414 Real Story I Am [YT]
    07071607 The Mission [YT] [Veoh:1-13]
    070808-0919 Idol World [YT]
    070909 Big Mama [YT] Viet:[YT]

080322 PKL Wonderful Outing [YT] Viet:[YT]
    080322 Star Golden Bell Ep 177 [YT] Viet:[YT]
    080325 Truth Game Chin:[56](cut)
    080328 X Boyfriend [url="http:///"][-][/url]
    080329 Sponge Ep 18 [YT]
    080405 Sponge Ep 19 [YT] Viet:[YT]
    080405 Star King Ep 62 Eng: {[YT1][YT2](not complete)} Chin:[56]
    080405 Star Golden Bell Ep 179 [YT]
    080406 Miraculous Victory & Defeat Ep 21 Raw:[Veoh] Chin:[56]
    080408 Sang Sang Plus Season 2 [YT]
    080411 3 Colour women [YT] Viet:[YT]
    080420 Fantasy Couple Ep 47 Chin:{[Tudou1] [Tudou2] [Tudou3]}
    080511 Sixth Sense Quiz Ep 54 Chin:{[Tudou1] [Tudou2] [Tudou3]}
    080514-21 Golden Fishery Ep 93-94 Chin:{[56.1] [56.2]}
    080524 Star Golden Bell Ep 186 [YT]
    080530 Vitamin Ep 245 Chin:[Tudou]
    080603 Mnet Wonderful Day Raw:[YT]
    080609-16 Come to Play (WGM cast) [YT] [Veoh] Span:[YT] Viet:[YT]
    080511-0812 We Got Married Ep 8-38 [Tudou]

090103 Sang Sang Plus (BOF cast)
    090126-0202 Yashimmanman Season 2 Ep 27 [YT1] [YT2]
    090224 Hyunjoong on HJK radio
    090226-0305 Happy Together (BOF cast)
    090302 F4 Special Talkshow {[Viikii 1/6] [Viikii 2/6] [Viikii 3/6][Viikii 4/6] [Viikii 5/6] [Viikii 6/6]} {[YT 1/6] [YT 2/6] [YT 3/6] [YT 4/6] [YT 5/6]TBC} ~~HJ cuts: [YT 1] [YT 2]
    090303 Kim Hyunjoong At Lotte World
    Fancam: [freeegg]

X-Man HJ Cuts (ENG SUB) [YT1] [YT2] [YT3] [YT4] [YT5] [YT6]

050307-0425 M!Pick Ep01-15 Raw:[YT] [Veoh](Ep1-12)

[SSS☆] 2005 M! Pick (5 Episodes) {ENG/SUB} episodes 1-5
    [SSS☆] 080501 CS GYAO Korean Star SS501 {ENG/SUB} 3 Parts. 1-3
    [SSS☆] 090602 SS501's ROMANTIC SKY {ENG/SUB} cuts
    [SSS☆] 080506 TBS Channel: SS501 - Back to Seoul {ENG/SUB} YT CUTS
    SSS☆] 080603 SS501 - Wonderful Day {ENG/SUB}3 PARTS
    [SSS☆] 080628 M ON! SS501 Make On The Holiday {ENG/SUB} 3 PARTS
    [SSS☆] 2nd japanese Album 'All My Love' Jacket Sketch {ENG/SUB} 2 PARTS
    [SSS☆] 2009 TSJ SS501 Special Messages {ENG/SUB} YT
    [SSS☆] 090211 SS501 - Chocolate {ENG/SUB} 2 PARTS
    [SSS☆] 080913 SS501 - Japan Concert Backstage {ENG/SUB} YT
    [SSS☆] 080404 Kpop Zone Interview with SS501 {ENG/SUB} YT
    [SSS☆] 080401 SS501 Mnet School of Rock {ENG/SUB} 3 Parts. YT
    [SSS☆] 080505 SS501 - Green Grass Nursery Rhyme Festival YT

credit superstarsubbing
    khjquotes002.jpg
  • [highlight]KIM HYUN JOONG THE MAGICAL ENDORSER[/highlight]

khjmodel.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong the Perennial Advertisement Endorser/Model

By: Aprilstar for http://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com

Seattle, Washington

End of the year or the beginning of a new year usually means old contracts ended or renewed and new ones begin for advertisements endorsed by celebrity stars. This meant beauty products, garment, accessories and an array of commercial product endorsements ended or renewed in 2010 and in 2011 new ones began for Kim Hyun Joong. We are beginning to see a spate of promotional pictures flooding the internet before it appears in print and other medium. There have been personal appearances carried out just recently in several countries in Asia as well as future ones earmarked for the endorsed products.

Kim Hyun Joong is not new to the field of endorsements. The entire five years that has gone by since he debuted in 2005 by was spent between concerts and variety shows doing commercial endorsements for food , drinks , cell phone, credit card, shoes, bags and other accessories, garments(formal, business, casual ,sports) and of course beauty products. He used to advertise products with his SS501 members, on his own and even while acting in dramas. In dramas, product placements were in continuous display all throughout the episodes. Hyun Joong made BOF and PK like huge fashion ramps all throughout its broadcast showing. The cell phone advertisements were cleverly packaged to run like a mini story with Hyun Joong as one of its lead actors. The company took advantage of Hyun Joong’s unique personality. Who could ever forget the beautiful Hyun Joong’s embarrassing brief encounter with an ahjumma who did not recognize him while he got a discount out of a privilege card? Or a foxtrot singer who couldn’t get gasoline because his card was not accepted? And all the wonderfully funny Why Not commercial?

What contributes to Hyun Joong’s staying power in the ever changing requirements of the advertisement/modeling world? Well, he has the basic attributes as enumerated for example in the standards of modeling that seem not subject to the vagaries of changes. He has the prescribed height of at least 5’8”or 172.72 cm, Hyun Joong is 181cm., weight from 140(63.5 kilos ) to 160 (72.7 kilos )pounds ,Hyun Joong is about 68 kilos ,although this depends on the height meaning it has to be proportional . A prospective model has to have a well toned body and in shape. We have seen him do his Jitjoong and other evidences of his unmistakably sexy body. Being an exercise, fitness buff and sports practitioner has given Hyun Joong an advantage here. As a dancer, Hyun Joong has also the flexibility to do even unusual poses. Look at his past fashion house advertisements and see how he flexed smoothly and effortlessly his entire body. Our checklist says his score is perfect!

The endorser must have perfect skin, teeth ,a photogenic face that is oval shaped ,has almond shaped eyes, strong cheekbones ,good jaw line, attractive neck shape , straight nose and attractive lips . Hyun Joong ‘s pictures in blogs ,face book and what are twitted do not lie ; in fact they reveal so much specially shots now are done in high definition .His beauty product advertisement posters hung in store display and in magazines attest to his awesome features many females envy. His smiles are like rays of sunshine that lights up the entire room. When he endorsed a fried chicken brand he appeared more delectable than the meal. Nevertheless, he is said to have increased the sales for the store. His checklist scores here: perfect!

A well sought after model /endorser must have the positive attitude of being versatile to the requests of photographers as to the concepts, themes, and various idiosyncrasies of situations of the work in progress. Being professional meaning coming to shootings prepared, coming on time, being cooperative and easy to work with. It was reported that snow storm, huge traffic even a just recuperating body from accident did not prevent Hyun Joong from fulfilling his shooting appointments. The model/endorser must also be able work with a strong team spirit with the photographers and other staff in the shoot. It helps that Hyun Joong has strong behind the scenes experiences working long hours even up to wee hours of the morning as a performer. YouTube has many examples of Hyun Joong shooting his commercials showing his work ethic. Our checklist says perfect again!

Model/endorser must have a strong portfolio serving as reference and testimony to what one has done in this field .Hyun Joong has an impressive portfolio working with up and coming brands as well as known brands for more than five years . His portfolio indicate he is popular, he has face and name recall as CNN says in a survey they made ,”if Hyun Joong did not endorse the product it is not worth having”. Hyun Joong’s score still perfect!

In fashion modeling alone, there are 10 different types of modeling one can work in. As far as Hyun Joong is concerned, he has worked in four areas: fashion runway for MVIO and the late Andre Kim , fashion editorial modeling in magazines for example Vogue Girl , catalogue modeling for Basic house and print modeling –Basic House , I’m David and Hang Ten (I stand corrected if Hyun Joong had worked in more than 4 categories) . Print modeling is said to bring in the most financial reward (higher fees) because it is seen by millions therefore is paid more but it is also the most difficult. His pictures endorsing the product are now displayed prominently in public areas in many countries in Asia. In China, Hyun Joong’s publicly hung picture for I’m David covered the exposed sides of three floors of a building. A familiar beauty product’s (The Face Shop) display of his enlarged photo and standees inevitably attract customers to have photo sessions with them.

In Korea, the land of high consumption and high competitiveness, looks that create lasting impressions in any endeavor is much sought after. It is no wonder that, according to an informal survey made by Arirang many are preoccupied with their looks. Those who gave their opinions said they were dissatisfied not only with their facial features but also with their bodies that they are willing to spend hard earned money to go to cosmetic surgeons. Besides alterations of looks through surgery, many prefer to go for strategic makeup, and also opt to change seasonal wardrobe. Do models and endorsers influence the coveted looks of many? Definitely. When Hyun Joong was sporting a new hairstyle for his PK drama, it became a highly searched item in the internet. When companies seek the service of Hyun Joong to serve as their product endorser they took him because he “has that sophisticated appeal, has that soft masculine and gentle beauty to project their concept in their merchandise”. They also acknowledged Hyun Joong’s flawless skin, healthy looks and neat appearance. These features attract a wide range of age sectors of prospective consumers as well as maintaining their loyal ones not only in Korea but worldwide. Hyun Joong ‘s status now as a Hallyu star certainly is a plus factor in his appeal. In other words, Hyun Joong‘s endorsement of products is sure to reach out to millions as well as calculated to provide solutions to many‘s appearances woes.

The model, the company producing and marketing the product and the consumer are in a triangle of relationship so to speak. The aspiration of consumers for beauty, an image, a lifestyle is personified by a model and the company providing the means by which to attain these current ideals. Kim Hyun Joong the model-endorser, with his ever changing image with a different hairstyle one day and another the next day , outfits and accessories matched to the changing seasons , dispositions to go by the looks , has a long way to go to influence how our looks are going to be .

(Credit goes to the internet sources that provided materials for this article)

ENDORSEMENT/PHOTOSHOOT/INTERVIEWS

Tony Molly
    CF 10-06-09
    Tony Moly CF filming (Eng Sub)
    [CF] Tony Moly [YT]
    Tony Moly BTS [YT]
    Tony Moly BTS2 [YT]
    Tony Moly Shooting [YT]
    Mnet Tony Moly Shooting [YT]

Nongshim noodles

CF

Samsung Anycall Blue

Moon Geun-yeong & Kim Hyun-joong watch

081010 Converse Photoshoot
    081018 Converse Photoshoot Interview
    081010 Mnet Converse Photoshoot Interview
    081216 Mnet Converse Photoshoot Interview

MVIO BTS shooting scene [YT1] [Naver2] [YT2] [YT3] [YT4] [YT5] [YT6] [YT7]
    0901 MVIO Interview [YT]
    [CF] MVIO [YT] Download: MF (.flv) Mirror: MF (.avi) (Mariposa28)
    090218 - Kim Huyn Joong's Message - MVIO CF [YT]
    MVIO photoshoot HIGH CUT YT
    [09.07.17] Kim Hyun Joong - YStar Interview MVIO Photoshoot F/W Collection YT

Kim Hyun Joong - High Cut MVIO Photoshoot - Creative Director Commentary

YT
    Kim Hyung Joong - High Cut photo shoot YT
    07.08.09 Kim Hyun Joong (SS501) Interview - Section News - MVIO Photoshooting YT
    Arriang Showbiz Extra - SS501's Kim Hyun Joong modelling for winter wear YT
    MVIO Interview - KimHyunJoong [MBC SectionTV] YT
    [EngSubbed] MVIO Interview - KimHyunJoong [SectionTV] YT

20090723 Mnet Wide Entertainment News - MVIO Winter Photo Shoot Kim Hyun Joong

YT
    Kim Hyun Joong - 2009FW FashionShow on Arirang tv YT

Anycall Haptic Pop

[CF] 090304 Anycall Haptic Pop (KHJ, KB & KJ) [YT - Ver1 30s] [YT- Ver2 30s]
    Download: [MF] (Credit: Mariposa28) Mirror: [MF-VER1.flv] [MF-VER2.flv] (Credit: sparkskey)
    090305 Making of Anycall Haptic Pop

"DK Soft drink" CF
    YT
    Dynamic Kean CF E! news korea 18/05/09 YT
    9.5.09 Kim Hyun Joong Interview - Dynamic Kin CF YT
    080919 Mnet Wide - LOVE YOUR BODY [YT]
    0901 Vogue Girl photoshoot [YT]

Anycall Magic Hole CF

Anycall Agent M Version - Lee Min Ho ,Kim Huyn Joong,UEE [/size]YT
    Kim Hyun Joong and Uee YTLee Min Ho vs Kim Huyn Joong YT

Photoshoot SS501

SS501 Seolreim CF
    SS501 Mighty mac CF [YT]
    SS501 Elite CF (Ara) [YT]
    SS501 Elite CF (Yoonah) [YT]
    070209 SS501 Elite Uniform photoshoot [YT]
    070713 Mnet WideNews Elite CF Shooting [YT]

SS501 2009 Calendar Making
    Kim Hyun Joong on Vogue TV Taiwan

YT

Le coq sportif

SS501 090417 arirang tv - Le Coq sportif photo shoot YT
    6.5.09 - Kim Hyun Joong & Jung Min - Making Lecoq Sportif (르꼬끄 ) CF YT
    7.5.09 Kim Hyun Joong Interview - Lecoq Sportif (르꼬끄 ) YT
    0904 SS501 photoshoot for sporting brand [YT]

khjquotes011.jpg

• khjcollage.jpg

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong - What's Behind the 4D Personality?
    By Kate Kim

Kim Hyun Joong... the flower boy with a 4D personality. He's the Leader of SS501. His name is always confused with that of Kim Hyung Jun (the youngest member). That's why Triple S fans call them Leader and Baby.

I have a lot of things to say about Hyun Joong. He's my favorite member actually. I love all 5 of them, but Hyun Joong really warms up my heart to the highest level. He is known as a perfectly handsome face, but he is something MUCH more than that. I will try to write as best I could of what I know about Hyun Joong, but still I know it won't be enough.

4D Personality

He is known to be a 4-Dimensional (4D) guy, meaning a person with a unique personality that's out of this 3D world in terms of thinking, speaking, and in terms of action. I've never even encountered the term 4D before, and I would never have known it if I hadn't known Kim Hyun Joong. And I'm so glad I did because it opened me up to a lot of wonderful things. If you get to know him better, you will discover a whole new way of thinking, you will be amused with his retorts and witty remarks, you will laugh at his funny and crazy antics, admire his professionalism and dedication, be amazed with his versatility and talents, and ultimately, you will like him and learn to love him for what he is. You will be transported into a world that's full of excitement, inspiration, and love.

A Multifaceted Artist

He's an all around guy blessed with good looks, talents, passion and the determination to succeed. He fell in love with the guitar when he was a kid, and that's when he decided that he would live for MUSIC. He loves music so much that he can't imagine life without it. He's a singer, dancer, actor, musician, product endorser, model all rolled into one! I love the way he dances, he's my favorite dancer in SS501. And he really excels in everything he puts his mind into doing.

His Love For His Fans

I don't even know if I could capture in words the love Kim Hyun Joong feels for his fans. He always has a word of encouragement to say to his fans. Young or old, he treasures all. He always tells his younger fans to do well in school, and to his older fans, he always gives support and gives a reminder to do well in their jobs. Kim Hyun Joong is a person who loves his fans. And he knows how to give and take. He even created the Goodbye Yoon Ji Hoo event for his fans to watch the last episode of Boys Over Flowers with him, for FREE! He paid for everything including transportation from the airport for foreign fans. It was something he gave back to the fans for all the love they've given him. It's also his dream to hold a free concert for everyone, especially the students who can't afford to buy concert tickets. Another dream he has, is that 10 years from now, when the fans are 30, 40 years old, he will still be performing for them and maybe even talk with the husbands. How many idols do you know have this much love for his fans? Here are some quotes he had for his fans:

* Please work hard so you won't get fired. For the jobless noonas, Go for it!!!

* If it rains, don't forget to bring an umbrella. Don't put on a raincoat, if it's not green (green is SS501's color). If you don't have umbrella, use your mom's.

* Even though it's raining, snowing, or storming, always love and support SS501!!

* Don't sit in front of the fan or air conditioner too long, you will catch a cold.

* It's Thanksgiving Day. Don't eat too much rice cakes, otherwise you might get a tummy-ache.

* I'm worried about your health in the rainy season, so please take care of yourselves. You might break down at the concert.

Author is a fan of SS501 and their leader Kim Hyun Joong. It is the author's hope that the world will know about this amazing group and spread SS501 love to the world.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kate_Kim
    INTERESTING CLIPS

most links were dead or private, we'll be updated soon ^^

CuteGuy #7
    Kim Hyun Joong O'live show enquete 'want to kiss Hyun Joong'
    SOS Cut: Hyunderella [YT]
    Hyun Joong + Elmo [YT]
    06 SS501 speaking english [YT]
    2006 SS501 in LA (Hollywood Bowl)
    SS501 in Practice Room
    070214 Mnet NoCut Story: SS501 Elite Photoshoot (HJ saranghaeyo cut) [YT]
    070222 SS501's 1st Live Concert in Tokyo BTS [YT 1/3] [YT 2/3] [YT 3/3]
    HJ's Graduation [YT]
    080404 Ast1's Challenge [YT]
    080514 Arirang-monologue - Hyun Joong [YT]
    081106 Arirang-Pop-Seoul - Hero (DBSK) VS KHJ
    090203 M Wide News
    090203 YTN STAR news - BOF - Ji Hoo (Hyun Joong)
    090206 MBC Section TV Pretty guy Ranking (#1: HJ cut) [YT1]

090209 Handsome korean actors thru decades [blogspot] (5min 30 sec mark)
    090209 HJ Interview on KBS News Time
    090212 Mnet news - Boys Over Flower Drama
    090221 DBSK concert Interview (commenting HJ's acting) Eng:
    090306 Section TV HJ Interview
    20090723 Y STAR - Kim Hyun Joong 4D expression? YT

he has featured in
    Eru- Black Glasses [YT]
    2shai - She Laughed [YT]
    Kim Jun-"Joon Be Ok" YT

khjquotes003.jpg
    khjquotes012.jpg
  • 163771280x8004839vector.jpg

[Article] Kim Hyun Joong Wishes to Hear 'Well done!'
    Posted by liezle
    Just dropped by at LoveKimHyunJoong to check the latest and saw this post by Blanca which I'm shoving here. Much thanks Blanca for sharing this news on LoveKHJ. Hope you won't mind me sharing this here as well. ^^

[Trans] Wishes to Hear 'Well done!' on the (current) basis of 'You've Improved..'

original in korean: YAHOO KR
    translated into chinese: YOYO / HYUNBAR
    Chinese to English by Blanca on LoveKimHyunJoong.com

Kim Hyun Joong (24) whose popularity spread to worldwide, just finished shooting for his first leading drama 'Mischievous Kiss' and was taking a break. We met in the interview. Even though his face still looks like Baek Seung Jo in 'Mischievous Kiss', his 4-D charisma is so clear by glancing at him making stars with the yellow rubber band.

Kim Hyun Joong's first leading drama "Mischievous Kiss" Special Edition made the premiere through the global video website Youtube.

This is a fresh experience for me because it is the first time (to put the Korean drama on YouTube). The YouTube special edition was much better received than I expected, luckily. Comments from fans of the countries, like Tunis and Argentina that I barely get in touch with really surprised me. I can't believe the fact that I have fans in those countries. Kim Hyun Joong said with shy smile.

YouTube special edition has set the new records of clicking and comments replies. Kim Hyun Joong replied these compliments humbly "Like some comments (mentioned), i still don't feel the popularity I gain. Maybe I will get the sense of reality when I am able to see fans' reaction in the promotion activity"

Kim Hyun Joong took the main role in his last drama "Boys Over Flowers", but "Mischievous Kiss" is the first time he lead the drama completely. Is there any burdens by taking the leading role?

"I don't feel the pressure, this is my characteristic. Because if you are under a lot of pressure, you may not do it well. I prefer playing the drama with relaxed mood. Comparing to the pressure, an easy mind is better for me, so I acted relaxingly". You can't see any clues of weakness or being immature as a junior actor while he talked about his feeling.

Under mass expectation, there are two types of reactions to his acting skill "Still immature" and "Improved from the period of BOF". Compared to himself three months ago, Kim Hyun Joong said confidently that he's very satisfied with the Bae Seung Jo role he portrayed.

"(I wish) my work will be unique and valuable. I don't want to regret. Also, the role Bae Seung Jo is totally different from the person Kim Hyun Joong, so I worked very hard to show (Bae Seung Jo's) characteristics that are completely different from Kim Hyun Joong. To become Bae Seung Jo, I studied this role. If you see the sign of Kim Hyun Joong from Bae Seung Jo, then the role is still Kim Hyun Joong, not Bae Seung Jo" "I heard a lot of comments like 'improved a lot'. I wishes to hear 'Well done!' on the (current) basis of 'You've Improved'". As a Junior actor, Kim Hyun Joong showed his expectations.

Recently, many idols originally from idol groups challenged the field of musicals. DBSK's U-know, JYJ's Kim Joon Soo, SS501's Kim Hyung Jun and Park Jung Min, presenting their images besides singers from different ways, but Kim Hyun Joong brought out his own point "Never think about anything else besides acting and singing. Not to say that I don't want to, but I am still not confident enough to handle singing and acting at the same time. I only want to concentrate on acting and singing currently".

Kim Hyun Joong's enthusiasm about acting was seen during the hour-long interview. No matter what, Kim Hyun Joong had a strong will to improve his drawback in the acting skill.

It's curious about the true look of an ordinary 24-year old youth rather than an entertainer star Kim Hyun Joong. It is well known that Kim Hyun Joong loves soccer among the pop artists. The pictures showing his happy face in the community soccer club are well known from the the 'Soccer Fans' (Is this a magazine? Sorry, I am not quite sure here). Together with private coach and dancers, they rented a sedan and made a trip to Yang Ju(扬州) (Sorry, I can't find the Hangul name of the Chinese trans) for a (soccer) match. Kim Hyun Joong likes to play indoor soccer there.

"My position is center forward in the field. I watched all the scoor games in the Asian Game", Kim Hyun Joong said his most favorite player was Park Ji-Sung. "He's really the best soccer player of Asia. It is very exciting watching his game. He's very hard-working. The nick name 'oxygen tank' fits him perfectly." You can see his boyish look while chatting about soccer.

Kim Hyun Joong also talked about his daily life honestly "(I) like to eat chicken and drink Soju with friends in Seoul's suburb like Nam Yang Ju. Play Soccer or Go-Stop game to kill the time while waiting for meal" "Having a day like this, my exhausted heart and body are recharged. Though not able to spend days like this a lot, (I'd) love to go whenever I have time". Kim Hyun Joong said, bursting into a big smile.

Drama 'Mischeivous Kiss' leading by Kim Hyun Joong has been sold to many Asian countries before its TV broadcasting, which gained a lot of popularity in China, Japan, Taiwan and many other countries. Kim Hyun Joong is going to Taiwan for the 'Mischievous Kiss' promotion activity in the coming December 26th. There are only 2 months left in 2010, compared to the domestic market, actor Kim Hyun Joong will gained a more solid ground overseas where he stays for a long time.

[highlight]AWARDS[/highlight]

Years Awards

MBC Entertainment Award: Best Couple Award on MBC's We Got Married with Hwang Bo
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/VxuFnx3mOus[/video]
    MBC Entertainment Award: Best Brand of The Year Special Award on MBC's We Got Married with other WGM Cast

45th PaekSang Arts Awards Male Popularity Award for Television on KBS2's Boys Over Flowers[3]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/YHCSFJltK7o[/video]
    Best Actor for Seoul's International Drama Awards
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/3qDRsNrZYQI[/video]
    Most Popular Icon for Style Icon Awards 2009
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/6LhMl1rffNs[/video]
    Yahoo Asia Buzz Award: Korea's Top Buzz Male Artist
    Yahoo Asia Buzz Award: Taiwan's Top Buzz Korean Artist
    Yahoo Asia Buzz Award: Asia Top Buzz Male Artist
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/F1FxAXrx0l4&feature=related[/video]

Mnet 20's Choice Award: Most Influential Star
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/uveteV6XgJE&feature=player_embedded[/video]
    2010 Sky Perfect TV Awards - Best Dresser Award
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/q0V167AsmO0&playnext=1&list=PL37C37E2683149E3F[/video]
    2010 Style Icon Awards - Popularity Award
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/QQd2Knw6Grg[/video]

Yahoo Asia Buzz Award: Hong Kong's Top Buzz Korean Artist
    Yahoo Asia Buzz Award: Taiwan's Top Buzz Korean Artist
    Yahoo Asia Buzz Award: The Best Search Asia Buzz Award 2010
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/5rRR6C6Y734[/video]
    MBC Drama Award - Male Popularity Award
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/amoQ--HFJeI[/video]

khjquotes007.jpg

• 48074271.jpg

FILMOGRAPHY

2011: Dream High (Cameo KBS2)
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/GHnPROFtuCQ[/video]
    2010: Playful Kiss (MBC)
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/z9IYHUCDVzQ[/video]
    2009: Boys Before Flowers (KBS2)
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/tsDygJPy8Fs&feature=related[/video]
    2008: Spotlight- (with SS501 Cameo MBC)
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/g9Bm5BkKNdo[/video]
    2008: We Got Married (MBC- Ep 9-38)
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/VSTg9nn4HqE[/video]
    2007: Hotelier- (with SS501 Cameo Ep 7 TV Arashi)
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/r6MKFPCL4gc[/video]
    2006: Pi Story- (Voice)
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/ludRFpHJG84[/video]
    2005: Can Love Be Refilled?- (Sitcom KBS2)
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/FybEUIO9V78[/video]
    2005: Nonstop- (Ep 208 MBC)
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/zF1MMv63cUs[/video]
    khjquotes001.jpg

• purplehjcopy.jpg

[HIGHLIGHT]MUSIC VIDEO'S [/HIGHLIGHT]

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/v/vRjT5_YjdW0[/VIDEO]
    [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/v/EEmrWlbvvC4[/VIDEO]
    [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/v/eK64rXO2zQ8[/VIDEO]
    [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/v/5Pdt_nDmJOY[/VIDEO]

Kim Hyun Joong talks about his forthcoming album

http://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/message-from-me-khj-b-pass-2011-3-magazine-feature/

Interview done in December 2010
    Source : B-Pass
    Japanese to English translation by Lafone / liezle.blogspot.com

Q1: What kind of album you have in mind? ( to be released in summer?)

A : Now in the process of selecting songs from the candidates. I have not yet decided the contents. I received roughly 300 candidate songs. I will select 5~6 songs till the end of December.

Q2: Any tips for Japanese fans who are anxiously awaiting your album ?

A : Well, the dance numbers are focused. I would like to write some lyrics by myself, though I still wonder I can compose a song or not. I will include a Japanese version as well. The album will have a variety, a China version, Taiwan version, to be addressed to the Asia. As I will upgrade performance as well as vocal, I would like to promote showcase activities. I will do my best so that I will be able to have a promotional showcase in Japan.

Q3 : You previously talked that you were composing songs by playing a guitar, or piano in your private studio at home. How about your recent music activities?

A : As I am too much occupied that I cannot have such a private time. In order to prepare for my solo album, I would like to have a dance lesson first. For that purpose, a famous dancer is coming from NY , who choreographed for Usher Raymond IV(R&B singer), Justine Timberlake, and Ne-Yo. I will take a private dance lesson from him.

Q4: Wow, we can expect a genuine dance performance !

A : Yes, please look forward to seeing it. Therefore, I would like to challenge to guitar, or composing songs after I upgrade my dance performance to the level I feel satisfied.

Q5: Recently, Kpop is getting more and more popular. How do you feel about it?

A: I am very happy that many Korean activists are active in Japan, getting high reputation now. Though the center of the popular artists are now boys group as well as girls groups, I would like to make my best efforts by myself so that I can prove that Korean solo artists are fantastic.

Q6: Wow, it increases our expection !What kind of music, do you aim?

A: The music I would like to aim is “ performance music “ . With fusion of music, dance, and a beautiful video art, I would like to show audiovisual performance which stimulates sense of vision and hearing.

Q7: What kind of film or audiovisual, do you like the best?

A: First of all, I like SF. Among recent films, I like “Transformer” and “Avatar” .
    I am interested in that kind of vision.

Q8: Do you think of creating something, reflecting such SF-like audiovisual into your MV?

A: Yes, that is right ! My MV will be something new and very unique one, being inspired by those creations. I have something in my mind now. When you have my next album in your hand, you will understand, “ This is what Hyun Joong wanted to realize !”

Q9: From now on, you are going to expand your activities to Japan, China, Taiwan and so on, to the global world. What you would like to achieve in Asia?

A: I would like to have a big charity event with all the fans from Asia at one spot.

Kim Hyun Joong Solo Music Video

coming soon ......................
    khjquotes004.jpg
  • khjyehbanner.jpg

[highlight]FANFIC BY HYUNNIES PEXERS [/highlight]

carnivalghostp1.jpg
    carnivalghostp2.jpg

khjyeh.jpg

khjyeh2.jpg

• 336281280x800bubblescop.jpg

Good Boys Go To Heaven, Kim Hyun Joong Became A Hallyu Star

The title is a take from the signs in cute little plates in the 8o’s that says Good girls go to heaven Bad girls go everywhere .These messages were of course meant to elicit laughter and comments. Remember the admonitions of mothers, aunts, grandmothers and all the well intentioned nosy neighbors to stay good.

While we laugh and chuckle, there must be something behind the duality or polarity, of being good and being bad in society. Society and thinkers have looked at the world in two hues, the black and the white for quite some time. The grays will take a little while to flourish in the mind. Life seems to be appreciated in pairs of opposites.

The pair of being good and being bad infers character traits that society had prejudged according to its standards. Those who followed society’s rules and standards were considered good . The good then gets the largesse and the accolade of society. They get good grades, awards, plaques of recognition; maybe even get elected to political office. Oh, society remembers them post mortem, too as heroes. How about those who looked and took the other way and therefore “bad” in the eyes of society? Well, may be they get the red marks, they get to have some pretty price tags on their heads and numbers on their chest , a jail term or two. Sometimes, they make it too, only later. But just the same they make it to the headlines and society bids them good riddance posthumously.

What is behind the label ? Actually, if you look at being “bad” it can also mean being nonconformist. It means they make their own rules and standards whether it was a reaction to earlier failures, defense mechanism, or a survival mode. Sometimes, they are said to be the impatient ones-looking for the shortcuts and cutting corners. Maybe they woke up earlier and already have seen something while the majority was still sleeping. Or they are the mavericks of society –those capable of independent thoughts and actions, those with very strong internal locus of control. These are the ones that are not affected by what others say. Instead of listening to others they listen to themselves. Deviants are also the terms used to describe them, though the term indicates they have been measured against a kind of scale.

Measured or not, the “bad” ones are rebelling against the path set for them to follow. Some of them have seen the way a long time ago through their own means .Now whether seeing the light at the end of the tunnel early on meant success is another thing. Society had set the path to success: go to school enter a good if not well known university, get a job, get married and raise a family. However, to the nonconformist, the order have not only been reversed they created their own order. Inspired insights gave them their maps. But the maps did not guarantee paved and smooth roads.

How did the young Kim Hyun Joong in a highly prescriptive Korean society manage to find his way in his early struggles? Was it passion for music, ambition to claim the stage, burning desire to put away society’s regulations to pursue a dream, or all of the above? If your answer is all of the above, you’ve got it right ! Through his own admissions , he has opened his book of life to public scrutiny .It was not a story for the faint hearted .Getting lost in the park at a very young age attracted to the performance of bands , forsaking good grades and school to run away to earn a living , subsisting on little food(one time had to steal ,yes that was the word because he did not pay for it ) and barely a roof over the head , with pride never having to ask for an allowance , learning to play the guitar ,piano with his raw talent, getting into trouble with the police for friends, learning to drink booze and smoke ,at an early age ,etc, etc. What else did he not do? Just imagine other things he did to get those scars on his handsome face. Or where could he have gotten those battle scars on other parts of his body, too?

Was he just in luck or his destiny has been laid out when somebody tried to scout him for a performing group for China? The company had an early complication that he landed in DSP instead. Whether luck , destiny, hard work or its combinations Kim Hyun Joong is now here , brighter than any star in the firmament –dared to defy society now can only look back and show what he had accomplished . Looking at his resume ,what does one say ? It is quite exemplary, as he has a thick resume and more is coming to fill it in. They make you ask the inevitable question: could he have accomplished all these if he was society’s good boy?

But how many people reach their goals using alternative routes, the uncertain avenues? How many arrive there without wasting any time, learning what has to be learned along the way and making it? That is why people who make it against the odds become legends .They become sensations. They become the story that needed to be told. And retold. Are they presenting a different mold of success if it can be called that way? Is being “bad” now the in thing to do to succeed?

There are many ways to succeed; the unorthodox one may have to be patented, as they are unique. A future or another Kim Hyun Joong cannot repeat the same formula . It must be reinvented to suit his circumstances. But the Kim Hyun Joong for now understood that there were also repercussions of defying conventions. He admitted that the label being a dropout followed him everywhere. Did he not cynically ask though realistically that society wants diploma? So he compromised and returned to school, and eventually got his diploma. Now, educational institutions have already recognized students come from different situations and have adjusted accordingly.

So what is the moral of the story if ever there is one? Those “bad” boys really go everywhere? Is this the path of the young, the brave and the restless? Kim Hyun Joong pursued that path and made it to Korean entertainment. But he has also broken through the glass wall as he is now a hallyu star of global entertainment. One time, in an interview, he did some reflecting on what he has done so far. He mused that his contemporaries are only now finding their jobs while he has been working all these time. Hyun Joong was being modest. He loved what he is doing, besides earning hefty sums to enjoy creature comfort and provide for the important people in his life. He has become a philanthropist as well, the “bad “boy gives back to society and pays his dues.

Hyun Joong as the genius in Playful Kiss complained of difficulties memorizing the formulas, we can only say in jest, these were taught in school; he must have been absent then, strumming his guitar somewhere.

Kim Hyun Joong’s 2010 Highlights

January- The President Birthday Party Scandal
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/GfTVQgeHpv4&playnext=1&list=PLCABD5CF495F171BA[/video]

February -Persona Bangkok
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/NqIfXhVxTE8[/video]

March -Basic House Campaign
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/1gcNoGrCIbw[/video]

April-Ready, Action -Spain Photobook
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/830IVAlSXPo&feature=related[/video]

May- SS501 Love Ya -Full MV release
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/VprGHf3-144&feature=player_embedded[/video]

June-SS501 -Contract Ends
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/USCwl9I4uQY[/video]

July-Signing under Keyeast
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/lySx_rehV50&feature=player_embedded[/video]

August -MNet Choice for winning MNet's Most Influential Celebrity
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/uveteV6XgJE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

September-Playful Kiss
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/tUWPYAUHJTE[/video]

October-Record Guanzhou China Asian Games Team Song
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/2P0y57MxAVo&playnext=1&list=PL21ADA09E91D2C5D8[/video]

November-Olive Style Icon Award
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/QQd2Knw6Grg[/video]

December-Yahoo Buzz Award
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/5rRR6C6Y734[/video]

khjquotes014.jpg
  • 265351280x8001217382010.jpg
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/fgJLB5VT-RE[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/-6MGIjX9z1w&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/YOML7ZULGxw&feature=related[/video]

KIM HYUN JOONG INTERVIEW

Kim Hyun Joong took on an interview with Korea Star Daily last week... "Why do people like me? Yeah thats right, why do they like a person like me?"

Can you actually believe Kim Hyun Joong doesn't know why people like him? In dramas, Kim Hyun Joong always appear as the soft guy, but in reality, he's actually quite stiffened in personality. Exactly because of that, Kim Hyun Joong has had many bitter-sour love experiences,"I'm rather stiffened, and though I treat my girlfriend nice, I don't tend to express myself during relationships, that's why I often get dumped in the end".
    Who could have expected Kim Hyun Joong to be dumped? He continued to add that he "has many experiences of being rejected by girls after confessing. "I always get dumped by my girlfriend after dating. Probably she finds no interest in dating me. As compared to opposite genders, I like to meet my friends more, so I guess I tend to neglect my girlfriend more. I can't choose between friends and lover, but I do seem to enjoy being with my friends more, and times spent together is long too. But, I still treat my girlfriend well when I'm with her".

Kim Hyun Joong is a man of few words, but is also honest and straight. As soon as he opens his mouth, he'll speak whatever's at the bottom of his heart - this, is Kim Hyun Joong's charm. He also answered frankly when asked about love, "If I'm in a relationship, I don't intend to be open about this, because this girl might be veiled with the title like 'oh she's who and who's girl'; this is very disrespectful towards the girl, I feel. This might be a torture for the girl, so I won't want to be public about it".

He expressed that he's dated showbiz people, and also non-showbiz people. He divulged his thoughts for destiny, "I believe in love at first sight, and also had such experiences. She just greeted me once only, and then I already fell deep in. I like frank people, I don't know how to deal with too womanly or meticulous people, so I enjoy dating straight and frank people. I also feel kinda awkward towards junior girls who call me oppa. The girls I dated before is quite different from my ideal type, so far, I had only dated my ideal kind of woman - once".

source: Koreastardaily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kim Hyun Joong has this real charm that simply goes beyond words. He possesses fame that an idol should have, and also the kind of sophisticated air about him just like an on-looker.

On-looker here means a person who does by his own book of rules, and one who won't be shaken nor moved easily, he's one youth who has real depth within him. After drama [Playful Kiss] ended, he flew straight to Guangzhou to perform for Asian Games. He looked kind of lethargic probably because of his tight schedules, but still, he did not lose that sophistication nor air, "I didn't sleep too short either, about 4 hours? During drama shooting, I didn't even manage to sleep for 4 hours across 3 days... 4 hours now is totally considered nothing, my physique has been good by nature; I'm a '86-er, wasn't the first Asian Game held in Korea. Yeah I was born at that time, now that I stood on the stage of this opening ceremony, I feel so amazing, and what is more I'm representing Korea, so I'm really so honored. Seeing so many audiences, I plan secretly - for all of these people to come watch my concert".

Responses from the audiences turned out particularly well, Kim Hyun Joong attracted the attention of numerous China audiences as he smiled brightly to his singing, "what amazed me was that my fans increased, next day when I left China, so many fans came to send me off at the airport. It's so amazing how there was such a huge change in just a day". Every one is so bothered by Kim Hyun Joong - from his airport fashion to every movement of his cause topics of discussions. "Airport apparels? How ever way they let me wear I just wear that way. I'm an aloof guy? I'm not aloof, it's quite different from that kind of aloof ah. In reality I'm a person who puts on casual exercising uniform and wears slippers to meet up and eat fried chickens and drink white wine with friends in the small towns. I'm definitely not an aloof city lad".

The CNN interview is also a special experience for him. CNN has been holding an interest for Kim Hyun Joong who is stirring about a Hallyu fever on Youtube. CNN even selected Kim Hyun Joong to be the next generation representative singer ***** actor for leading Hanryu. "I'm still not a Hanryu star, this word is quite forceful to me, but I'm preparing to be one. (Bae) Yong-Joon hyung indeed gave me much help, everybody thought we talked about something really big but in fact just daily life talks. Like yesterday, we even talked till 1AM". A meeting between Kim Hyun Joong and Bae Yong Joon is enough to agitate people, however their meetings have never been disclosed before. "How strange, hyung and I don't actually meet at some particular place or what, just some normal and plain coffee houses, yet I have never seen photos of our meetings on the internet at all".

So could it be that people don't believe in the possible appearance of two handsome males? "Really? Well we're just about the same... There're really many matters to thank hyung for. Hyung is a hanryu star, so he also sort of paved this road for me. Hyung is envious me, because at his time, noone gave him help nor advice, but I have hyung to teach me". Kim Hyunjoong and Bae Yong Jun's relationship is touching as Kim Hyun Joong falls long of words to describe their friendship. Lastly Kim Hyun Joong says, "I took on [Playful Kiss] because I felt it's a work that could totally change my life. Yeah the ratings were kind of regretful to know of, but it's just a digit. The beginning now is the real beginning".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Hyun Joong is an actor whose stark personality shines as he differentiates clearly between love and hate, and also one who asks alot of himself. Even his value principle is like that of his personality, unsure if it's because of this reason, the moment people mention him, every one thinks of him as demarcative.

"I'm definitely not an aloof city lad who knows nothing about emotions", as Kim Hyun Joong expresses his dissatisfaction for an adjective "aloof city lad" amongst all adjectives being used to describe him. Previously when he was in Guangzhou for the 2010 Asian Games opening ceremony, his [airport fashion] was also described by people as "aloof city lad". To this, Kim Hyunjoong expressed utter detachment from his real personality, "Yeah don't tell me my style is an aloof and city-beat? Don't think so, I'm not aloof at all. I'm actually one who will go to drink spicy chicken soup and drink soju with my friends at roadside stalls in casual slippers and sports uniform, I'm definitely not one who knows nothing about emotions".

With that, it seems like we can't use the adjective "cold and icy" to describe Kim Hyun Joong, anymore. Even he does not feel such about himself, "I'm totally not terse, regarding fashion I'm totally dumb-bell. About things like smart phones, I'm also not interested, and is also not one who's very sensitive to fashion trends or anything". If that's the case like what he's said, then what is it he concentrates most effort on, besides work? "I'm not very same as other guys, I don't really like gaming nor billiards. I love playing soccer the most, and also to rent a housing car to go camping at the mountainous areas with friends, and definitely play soccer once every week".

After starring in one after another dramas, words like "2nd Hanryu star" also began to surface on him. However, Kim Hyun Joong actually possess a very matured side to him which does not suit in with his age at all. He may be a youthful idol but he already has a detailed plan for his entire life, "I've always been living with plans, and also enjoys planning for each and every thing. If I don't do according to such a way I'll feel uncomfortable, and will also in turn become more careful. I previously said I'll retire once I earn 2.2 billion, but to think back of it now, it's so childish. I used to think 0.1 billion can be so easily earned, but now I gradually learn that making money is so not easy".

When our journalist asked him if he still wants to get married early, he expressed his original plan to marry at 30 years, and then live on happily, but now there's a change of plans, "I've always thought 30 years old is so matured, but it's not like that at all. I presume I'll not be able to marry at 30, and in the end my plan to have kids will also change. Currently I don't have thoughts to get married, I'm enjoying alot in my career, working". Things that Kim Hyun Joong wants to do is still many many, though ratings for his drama is low, [Playful Kiss] will still seemingly continue to open the second door to his life.

"To me, every day is a new turning point. I like to plan my timetable for every single day, even meal times. Even promises I made at the slip of a mouth - I really keep to them. I hope to live my life in a scheduled and planned manner, because I have aplenty of matters to complete".

source: Koreastardaily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ghost? I think I still see about 2 in a year". Until now, Kim Hyun Joong will still say some sentences that gives rise to bursts of laughters. Though he isn't one who can totally open his heart in front of outsiders, so long content comes from him, it never fails to be frank and sincere and, real.

In showbiz, one could hear the many ghost stories of celebrities, but no one, ever told a ghost story as calmly as Kim Hyunjoong did. You know, even "meeting ghosts" is like a daily routine for him, he often portrudes this eerie and uncontrollable air about him. "Kyujong and I saw ghosts before, and we both asked each other, 'did you see it just now?', 'yeah I saw'". Goosebumps rose on the back skin of our journalist, but on Kim Hyunjoong's face, it wasexpressionless as though nothing was the case. Interview also came to an end then, but still, we couldn't quite grasp what kind of person Kim Hyun Joong is.

Recently there are so many new words to describe Kim Hyun Joong, like what "Bae Yong Joon's successor", "2nd generation of Hallyu star", "representative icon of youth and fashion" etc etc, but him who lies within the core of discussion is ever so calm-minded, as if it does not concern him at all. Since he does everything according to plans, he's a more rational person than sentimental. He reveals that he often tries hard to change from a sensational person to a rational one, because this is a pavement where everybody has to walk past in order to turn mature.

Until now, Kim Hyun Joong has been living his life according to his plans, exactly because of that, he will take in people's suggestions and feedbacks while ignoring the harsh and bad talks abut him, not because he's doing it on purpose but rather it comes as a form of him - born by nature. "I've never bothered myself with those harsh talks, I'm very extremely satisfied with my fans who support me and my working environment. Why should I please the people who don't like me? Even if these kind of people humiliate my parents is fine as well, because I have absolutely no need to take these people who don't understand me into heart. Besides, they're not speaking truth". With such a reason, he does not mind at all how people rate him based on acting in [Playful Kiss] and its low ratings.

"My hallyu generation will be a brand new generation", as he says. Kim Hyun Joong with such confidence will surely turn to a glorious sight. This is no big talk as this has already formed into a concrete map presented right in front of us.

Credit source: Koreastardaily & ss501ode

khjquotes005x.jpg
    more info about KHJ please visit Hyunnies Pexer Blog
  • CONGRATs hyunnies sa 6th thread