Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

slots for csb

dbaa ng slots po ng csb ay first come fist serve. lagi po ba sila naaubusan ng slots kasi aantayin ko pa po kasi *** result ng dlsu ko eh. Pa help naman po mga benildeans. thank you

Comments

• nope, i think never. :)
  • nerdddy wrote: »
    nope, i think never. :)

ur from benildE?
  • jeanyu03 wrote: »
    dbaa ng slots po ng csb ay first come fist serve. lagi po ba sila naaubusan ng slots kasi aantayin ko pa po kasi *** result ng dlsu ko eh. Pa help naman po mga benildeans. thank you

Yup... I believe it's in a first come first serve basis. Each program has a target number of sections... determined by their Chair / Deans. On your question if "nauubusan" my answer is "syempre". Enrollment has been increasing the past few years... but classrooms hasn't been increasing (of course CSB is trying to build more classrooms this summer).
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^Tatayun po b ng classrooms iyung bagong extension ng Min building Sir? :)
  • j5bata wrote: »
    ^Tatayun po b ng classrooms iyung bagong extension ng Min building Sir? :)

Mayflower Building? I believe, offices will be transferred there... even the Student Involvement Office (where the different organizations are housed) will also be moving to the Mayflower. The rooms that were vacated by the different offices will be converted to classrooms. :)
    ^Sensy *** sa medyo fail na typing, ngloloko iyung "A" sa keyboard ko hehe. Tamad kong magspell check :lol:
  • after 1 sem. dba pwede na po mag transfer sa dlsu.? madali lang po ba ang entrance exam ng dlsu and makapasok sa dlsu??
  • GamerProf wrote: »
    Yup... I believe it's in a first come first serve basis. Each program has a target number of sections... determined by their Chair / Deans. On your question if "nauubusan" my answer is "syempre". Enrollment has been increasing the past few years... but classrooms hasn't been increasing (of course CSB is trying to build more classrooms this summer).

ganun po pala yun... Pero mas binibigyan po ba nila ng priority yung mga freshmen kesa sa mga transferee? pano po pag maraming freshmen n nag exam tapos naubusan n ng slot yung transferee?:(
    jeanyu03 wrote: »
    after 1 sem. dba pwede na po mag transfer sa dlsu.? madali lang po ba ang entrance exam ng dlsu and makapasok sa dlsu??

You have to undergo if I'm not mistaken two trimesters or possibly a whole school year before you are even allowed to transfer to another school.

With re: DLSU exams...I recommend you ask the guys at the DLSU subforums.
  • iar wrote: »
    ganun po pala yun... Pero mas binibigyan po ba nila ng priority yung mga freshmen kesa sa mga transferee? pano po pag maraming freshmen n nag exam tapos naubusan n ng slot yung transferee?:(

They might be treated differently... not sure though... since Transferees and Shiftees will have subjects that might be credited thus they most likely not be "with" the regular froshies. Some of them might be already aligned with 2nd year guys (subjects to be taken) rather than 1st year. Of course the program will be the one who will determine what subjects are to be credited (based on syllabus content).
  • GamerProf wrote: »
    They might be treated differently... not sure though... since Transferees and Shiftees will have subjects that might be credited thus they most likely not be "with" the regular froshies. Some of them might be already aligned with 2nd year guys (subjects to be taken) rather than 1st year. Of course the program will be the one who will determine what subjects are to be credited (based on syllabus content).

what if I have to start from scratch? will I be considered as freshmen?
    Basically ganito lang: Have you ever finished any minor subjects like Basic Algebra, Filipino 1, Introduction to Economoy, etc? Gaya ng sinabi ni GamerProf, all the minor subjects that you were able to finish in your old school will be credited and that you don't need to take them again as long as they have a direct counterpart here in CSB.

Considered ka nang "irregular", not necessarily a freshman but you get the picture. :)
    Basically ganito lang: Have you ever finished any minor subjects like Basic Algebra, Filipino 1, Introduction to Economoy, etc? Gaya ng sinabi ni GamerProf, all the minor subjects that you were able to finish in your old school will be credited and that you don't need to take them again as long as they have a direct counterpart here in CSB.

Considered ka nang "irregular", not necessarily a freshman but you get the picture. :)

yep, tapos na ako sa mga subjects n yun... pero hindi na credit ng benilde kaya sabi nila I have to start from 0...
  • iar wrote: »
    yep, tapos na ako sa mga subjects n yun... pero hindi na credit ng benilde kaya sabi nila I have to start from 0...

I would assume then na you'll be treated as "frosh".
    iar wrote: »

Bakit naman daw?:confused:

Same here, was wondering also... although there is a process that transferees and shiftees will take for subjects to be credited... I believe they apply for crediting. They are also required to attach a copy of their previous school's syllabus and that the home program by which the subject fall under will determine if they will credit it or not.

3rd year na ako sa previous school ko when I dropped all of my subjects in 3rd year... issue sa family that we have to move in to another house. Hindi nakapasok sa qualified grading ng benilde yung grades ko sa transcript kaya back to 0.:depressed:
    What minor subjects were you taking on your 3rd year, just wondering? Did they give you a reason, besides having to change home addresses, for them not credit your past subjects?

I think, if you want to have them credited so as not to retake them here, you need to send them a letter na rin stating what you want. Unfair kasi sayo at sa parents mo na magbabayad sila sa mga units na matagal ka nang pasado doon as far as minor subjects are concerned.
    What minor subjects were you taking on your 3rd year, just wondering? Did they give you a reason, besides having to change home addresses, for them not credit your past subjects?

I think, if you want to have them credited so as not to retake them here, you need to send them a letter na rin stating what you want. Unfair kasi sayo at sa parents mo na magbabayad sila sa mga units na matagal ka nang pasado doon as far as minor subjects are concerned.

wala na akong minor subjects nung 3rd year ako... reason nila below average daw yung total ng grades ko kasi lahat ng subjects ko nng 3rd year mga 5 subjects ko ay FDA and they consider it as failed... hindi kasi namin nasabihan yung dati kong school na aalis na ako. May waiver na pinapirmahan sa parents ko n pumapayag ako n hindi macredit lahat ng grades ko... tapos may option dun na kung hndi pipirmahan ng parent di nila ako tatanggapin or papasok ao sa DEAF program nila. yun pinirmahan nalang ng parents ko
    Ah...Okay na bale parents mo kahit kailangan pa nilang magbayad for those units? The only good thing I see from this is at least may edge ka from other freshmen students. :lol: