Home PEx Hobbies Cars and Motoring
Join our PEx Olympics Quiz Night and win GCash prizes! 🏅

My 4age 20v Silvertop is open for swapping

Reason: Too powerful engine.
Looking for: 4age redtop / 4afe
Contact info: 09065794693 look for Lester
Good running condition. No cash needed. Installation only.

Comments

• sonicshadow14sonicshadow14 PEx Rookie ⭐
    malakas po ba sa gas ?
  • depende sa driving style. keep in mind na racing engine ang 4age.
  • with due respect ilan HP ba at u consider it "too powerful"?
  • it depends on the driver yan, baka naiilang sya sa power. lalo na kung nasanay sa mga 1.3 carb engine biglang pag drive mo ng 4age, for sure he will find it too powerful.
    he will have to change driving style
  • jpd74jpd74 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    nsa 150-160+hp at 7200 rpm , 20 valves ... estimate

200+ kph kaya iyan ....
  • jpd74 wrote: »
    nsa 150-160+hp at 7200 rpm , 20 valves ... estimate

200+ kph kaya iyan ....

160hp is not that powerful akala ko naman mamaw oto na, i can reach 200kph even on a lowly 1300cc vios.

sabagay it depends on the driver, baka nga 1300cc oto nya before he got the 4AGE :)
  • ^ haha it's part of the ts's sales pitch.
  • ^Or he never upgraded the brakes.

Nice deal na rin for those who want to upgrade.
  • this is installed in a ae92 body? pics naman paps.
  • froshie1froshie1 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    My boss' car before was fitted with a 4AGE engine. Is it true na pahirapan ang paghanap ng tension wires dito?
  • Icarus14 wrote: »
    160hp is not that powerful akala ko naman mamaw oto na, i can reach 200kph even on a lowly 1300cc vios.

sabagay it depends on the driver, baka nga 1300cc oto nya before he got the 4AGE :)

200kph on a stock 1.3 vios??!
  • that is what I thought.. hehehhee..
  • mga kaibigan,

Fourth Generation "Silver Top"
    The fourth-generation 4A-GE engine was produced from 1991 to 1995. It has silver cam covers with chrome lettering, hence the nickname "silver top". This engine yet again features a completely new cylinder head which uses five valves per cylinder instead of four. It uses Toyota Variable Valve Timing (VVT) system on the intake cam, an increased compression ratio (10.5:1), and the intake system was replaced with a short manifold with individual throttles and velocity stacks, however the vane-type airflow meter was retained, requiring the use of a plenum. The previous 16-valve head used a sharply curved intake port, while the 20-valve engine used a very upright straight port. This engine produces 160 PS (118 kW) at 7,400 rpm with 16.5 kg·m (162 N·m) of torque at 5,200 rpm.

This 20v 4A-GE had more power than the standard 4A-GE but didn't have a VVT. The total potential is estimated to be 250 hp (186 kW) at 11,000 rpm. This is a racing engine that is not legal on the street. The engine is used in real life by Akira Iida in his AE86 and also in the fictional Initial D for Takumi's AE86.
    (hango sa wikipedia)

Gusto ko magdowngrade ng makina, hi-horse, 4afe or 4af.
    para sa pics naman... hanap *** ako, may pinost ata utol ko sa fb nya e...