Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

All About Michelle Phan

Hi, does anyone here know Michelle Phan? She's Lancome's make up artist I guess and a beauty vlogger. What do you think of her? Pls. share your favorite videos of her.:luvu:

As for me, I love this Tips and Tricks for Quick Fixes. Share yours! She's really great! *okay*

Comments

• Nice!.. I've been looking for a thread about makeup on this section ever since but I can't find any.. Good one TS!..

Anyway, I'm one of Michelle Phan's fan. I've been watching her even before she got famous..

Michelle Phan is a Vietnamese-American, a beauty guru but concentrates more on makeup. Her unique and creative style of applying makeup probably catches the eye of the many, that's why she was the first ever female on Youtube who got the most number of subscribers. She was born an artist and actually a self taught painter then took Art and Design in College that's why her creativeness took another level to makeup and beauty. Aside from her wonderful makeup tutorials, the quality of her videos and her background music are also great, and so it all combines together that creates a wonderful Video. Most of her videos has over a million of viewers. She even got more famous after she became Lancome's speaker and makeup artist. She was the original owner of the beauty product IQQU. She really achieved a lot in a very short period of time of about 2-3 years, she became a very successful freelancer turned into a business woman touring different countries. Now she's partnering with another 2 people that will provide tutorials for hair and fashion.

For my favorite video, well I have a lot but I think the one that I've watched for so many times is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-joBOHlg5J0 (Clubbing Makeup tutorial Ep 1)

I learned a lot from her, one of her advise that I'll never forget is to always emphasize on your skin when applying makeup..
  • I forgot to mention, her videos are more updated on her facebook account, so if you like Michelle Phan and you're not yet her friend in facebook, better add her now if you want to have her newest updates for beauty&makeup, fashion, and hairstyle (her pictures and videos always have hundreds of comments and likes:love:).
  • How old is Michelle?
  • ^I'm not sure but she's 20-22 years old, I remember she mentioned her age from one of her videos and I was a bit shocked knowing that she's still young..
  • she's my idol when it comes to make-up tutorials.

she's got her own facebook fan page. i get my updates from her there.
  • me too! i love michelle phan.. but ngayon halos lahat ng ng products nya ginagamit lancome..syempre dun na sya nagwowork eh.mas ok for me yun before nagsusuggest pa sya ng products to try.but i still like her though.
  • bluestar08bluestar08 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Galing niya kaya lalo na sa mga eye shadow, sobrang gusto ko matuto.parang ang dali dali lang pero nung ako na hirap na gawin. :( Also, have you guys seen this video? White Never Goes Out of Style. She's also promoting Close Up White Now. Coolness! hahaha.:D
  • Oh i simply adore Michelle P. I love this video so much.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk5UsbmygSI. Better check it out. ;) I wish I could be as good as her.
  • vivviv PExer
    eeekk!! im a fan too! didnt know she's this famous.. thanks for the info guys ( thought she's thai)
  • Hi there! :)

I am a Michelle Phan follower for the past years now. I remember during college days when I started following her xanga blog, and youtube channel.

Check her digital art blog site here: http://ricebunny.xanga.com/

(but that was few years ago, hindi na ito updated, but you could still read her old posts and see old pictures of Michelle.

During college, si Michelle lang talaga yung inaabangan ko sa youtube, until dumating yung time na hindi na siya nakapag update sa youtube ng bagong video, I get to checked other beauty gurus, ex: Xteeener, Kandee Johnson, Pixiwoo, etc and realized they are more talented than Michelle. Maganda lang talaga si Michelle mag present ng mga videos nya at hindi matagal ang video, compare sa ibang beauty gurus.

Then after few years then, marami akong nababasang article tungkol kay Michelle, yung mga gossips about her. Marami akong nalaman dun, at yung iba medyo na convince ako. Kayo na bahala magbasa if you want: http://gurugossip.omgforum.net/

I'm still a follower of Michelle, we can't deny na charming talaga sya at swak ang mga videos na ginagawa nya. Naging famous sya dahil dun, pero mas marami pang magagaling na gurus ang nakita ko sa youtube than her.

Some beauty gurus I can recommend you search niyo sa YouTube:
    Pixiwoo
    Piwi2woo
    Kandee Johnson
    Xteeener
    BeautifulYouTV
    bebexo
    BiancaBLovesU

.....at marami pang iba. :)
  • I'm a fan too! I just recently got interested in make up ad I don't have money to enroll in a make up school yet so I get most of my ideas from beauty blogs like hers
  • MilkkMilkk PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I just love Michelle Phan... she really is a great make up artist :) :love: :D I love watching her vids regarding make up tutorials...
  • rictos16rictos16 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    im a fan of her too. pero mas gusto ko yung asians like michelle and yung xteeener. mahirap kasi ifollow yung videos pag di mo kaparehas ng kulay lalo caucasian. eh most asians kasi have yellow undertones tsaka medyo close sa color ko. pag caucasian kasi hirap syempre color na nagcompliment sa skin nila gagamitin nila.
  • Hi there I'm an avid fan of Michelle Phan! she's a spoke person of lancome and self taught make up artist.She studied art's and design, and I believe she's 24 yrs old. I love her tutorial and passion for make up. She actually inspire to be come a make up artist like I am today!

TRIVIA DID YOU KNOW THAT MICHELLE PHAN IS A VIETNAMESE
  • sweetkat wrote: »
    Hi there I'm an avid fan of Michelle Phan! she's a spoke person of lancome and self taught make up artist.She studied art's and design, and I believe she's 24 yrs old. I love her tutorial and passion for make up. She actually inspire to be come a make up artist like I am today!

TRIVIA DID YOU KNOW THAT MICHELLE PHAN IS A VIETNAMESE

wow! sweetkat your a make up artist!!! you must be good in it... do you have website or facebook or something I can check out your work..