Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

What is "I Miss You" for you?

Is it the same as I love you? I mean, do you say it sparingly? Generously? To whom do you usually say it to? Friend? Acquiantance? SO? Someone you like? Just anyone you feel like missing at that particular time?

Do you tell it more often to the people who don't mean much to you but has relationship enough with you? And do you tell it lesser to the people who really mean that much to you?

How do you know when someone means it?

What do you say if someone tells you that? Do you respond by saying, "I miss you too"/"I miss you more"? Or do you just keep mum?

Is saying "I miss you" a biggie for you? Or it's nothing, like you're just simply saying "Hi"?

Comments

• inviinvi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    No biggie. But I only say it when I mean it. Only to close friends, family, boyfriend.
  • intsik siomaiintsik siomai PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    adipose, I tell I miss you to practically anyone. Kahit yung guard(sikyu) na matagal ko ng di nakita at bumalik, I say it casually, "manong, namiss ka namin."

Sa manner rin ng pagsabi yun. syempre kung close, sabay akap, pero kung hindi, tapik lang ok na.
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    it's not like "i love you" but i use it as sparingly because i'd like to mean it when i say it. i say it to close friends, a loved one, my family.

everytime i say it to bf though i'd almost always feel like crying because it's as tantamount to crying out and saying "waaah, i miss you!"

:lol:
  • Well depends on who I am saying it to.

But to the person I am say

it means a part of me is missing without you

My circle is incomplete without you

Nothing in me ever makes sense without you

I need you soooo much

I love you with all my heart
  • well for me it means a lot cuz i am in an LDR...and lately i have been saying this a lot :(
  • vincexvincex PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It's a way of advertising one's interest without sounding too interested. Also, another means of getting into another's pants. Surreptitiously, slowly and gradually.

A few times its actually sincere.
  • adiposethoughtsadiposethoughts PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sa ibang mga pexers na navivisit ng thread na to. hindi niyo ba ma-pin-point ano ba talaga ang kahulugan ng "i miss you" para sa inyo?

share your thoughts. curious talaga ako.

for me noon, malalim ang kahulugan ng i miss you eh. parang, i would only tell that to you once in a blue moon. na parang i hope sana it would be obvious kinontak kita it means it means something. lalo na pag gusto ko yung lalaki (extremes eh. either gusto ko yung lalaki o ayaw ko talaga dun sa lalaki). pero nowadays, i try not to make myself feel that way.

kasi malay natin, bukas pala may mangyari sakin. di ko man lang nasabing na-miss ko sila.
  • JameauxJameaux PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TS,

Let me know who texted "I Miss You" to you and I will interpret it.

Just like what others said, it depends on who, what, when, where and how. :socool:
  • adiposethoughtsadiposethoughts PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Jameaux wrote: »
    TS,

Let me know who texted "I Miss You" to you and I will interpret it.

Just like what others said, it depends on who, what, when, where and how. :socool:

Hahaha.

Jameaux, wala naman ako sa Dilemmas. Nasa PPP ako. It means I was just asking for the sake of knowing. :p
  • nge po ako ang nagsasabe nyan...parang corny kc. :bungi:
  • I miss you = I need you now!!!!

:lol:
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i miss you.. for me, yun na mismo ang ibig ko sabihin as written. either i'd say i miss you or not at all.
  • i remember the lyrics,
    ''i miss you like crazy, i need you baby. Ever since you've been away, every hour and everyday. And i miss you... '' :(
  • missing someone is relative. but it is much sweeter to say when you have "something" for that special person...
  • RedhotOneRedhotOne PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    For me, when someone says "I miss you," it simply means he/she is happy to see you or hear from you again. That's it... nothing more, nothing less. Of course, what follows that line might change the meaning of the phrase.
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i miss you.. for me, yun na mismo ang ibig ko sabihin as written. either i'd say i miss you or not at all.

^^^TAMA *okay* :) it's not "i love you" and it isn't "hi".
    pero napansin ko nga nagiging expression na lang siya... or replacement sa mga phrases that i mentioned earlier

tipong

--- "uy....na-miss kita ah... kamusta??". -replacement sa "hi"

-or replacement ng "take care" sa mga letters...

--- "miss you :)"

--- (pa-sweet) "miss ko na chorva ko"

--- may halong emotions pag "miss na kita"... "miss na miss kita"
    "i really miss you"

--- depende nga lang siguro sa pagkakasabi, or kapag in
    letters naman depende sa relasyon niyo sa taong nag-rerelay
    sa inyo nun.
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dragonei wrote: »
    Well depends on who I am saying it to.

But to the person I am say

it means a part of me is missing without you

My circle is incomplete without you

Nothing in me ever makes sense without you

I need you soooo much

I love you with all my heart

^^^ dalang-dala ako dito.. ;) eto ang literal na
    "missing someone passionately" :love:
  • kung "i miss you..." sabay :naughty2:

ayan, matalinghaga daw 'yan. :lol:
  • IMO the most concrete translation of "I Miss You" is I wanna be with you.
  • inviinvi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It means "I've been thinking about you".