Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Be PEx Movie Reviewer! Join our pool of contributors!

CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
Good day PExers,

We are always looking for possibilities to improve your PEx experience as well as showcase the different strengths each PExer has to offer.

So movie buffs out there read well and read hard! How would you want to watch movies ahead of everybody else and catch them before they even hit the Big Screen?

Join our pool of contributors. We give you free tickets for press screenings of choice films and all you have to do is write a decent review about the film, to be posted on PinoyExchange.

Sounds easy enough? Then send us your intention to join our shortlist of possible reviewers.

Just email us at [email protected] with the ff details:
  • SUBJECT LINE: MOVIE REVIEWERS
  • Full name:
  • PEx Nick:
  • Contact details:
Attach sample works and even links to your sample works published online.

Please note the possibility that a press screening might fall on a weekday. Please make sure that your schedule can accommodate such an occurrence if you wish to become part of our shortlist.

Thanks!

Comments

• CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Thank you to those who contacted us! Exciting that there's a lot of interest. :) Our content manager is reviewing your submissions and will be contacting you soon.
  • Am excited about this :D

Hope the chosen reviewers would be active. Its great to know that there would be a group that will write reviews and us readers will be confident that these are real opinions!
  • jayjay09jayjay09 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Great job Pex! I'd love to contribute but I'm not really good at words and my knowledge of film technicality etc is that good too. :lbf: But geez, I would love to have the reviewers' privilege. :glee:

I guess I'll just read their reviews. Looking forward to this. :bounce2:
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    The reviews are in this thread:

Official PEx Movie Reviews

:)