COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

is it wrong to finger a girl if your hands are not-so-clean??

i know this sounds like a STUPID question but my gf always complain that she's having an itchy feeling since i started doing it to her. is sumthin wrong with her? help naman....

Comments

• :?:? Unregistered ✭✭✭
    I think you should be asking this instead: "am I the only guy who's doing it to her?" because if your hands are clean and she's still feelin' itchy, you better start saving for a surveillance camera. seriously.
  • IraIra Member PExer
    It's not adviseable to have dirty hands while doing this, especially in the presence of cuts or open wounds in the genital tract. It may cause infection, or the itchiness may be brought about by irritation from contact with dirt. Your girlfriend may have another gynecologic problem like yeast infection, etc., though, so tell her to see an ob-gyne if it's persistent. The itchiness she's feeling may be something else.
  • sniper0098sniper0098 Member PExer
    Originally posted by Ira
    It's not adviseable to have dirty hands while doing this, especially in the presence of cuts or open wounds in the genital tract. It may cause infection, or the itchiness may be brought about by irritation from contact with dirt. Your girlfriend may have another gynecologic problem like yeast infection, etc., though, so tell her to see an ob-gyne if it's persistent. The itchiness she's feeling may be something else.

what if she has yeast infection nga? is it dangerous ba? what are the other symptoms of a yeast infection aside from itchiness? what should she do if ever she has nga? are there over the counter meds available? what are the causes of a yeast infection? what will happen if lumalala nga?

last question...what are the other problems aside from a yeast infection?

i'm asking her to go an ob-gyne kse kaso lang she's scared... kaya i'm wodering if it could be treated at home or sumthin... please HELP!
  • voyeur911voyeur911 Member PExer
    I'm pretty sure this is not STD since I haven't done it yet, but the itching is quite irritating. I have read articles on whether its really pubic lice or crabs or I don't know. Doc, what can you prescribe for this so I can do away with this annoyance?

Thanks.
  • ProkorpyoProkorpyo Member ✭✭✭
    ...or it might be an excuse for you not to do it to her again. Are you sure your doing it right? :D
  • IraIra Member PExer
    Pubic lice will cause intense itching and small red sores mostly in the pubic area and not in the vagina. The lice are visible to the naked eye. Your partner would also experience the same symptoms.

Probable diagnoses for vaginal itchiness are irritants like sprays, douches, dirt, etc., yeast infection, STD, menopause, skin conditions, pruritus vulvae, vulvovaginitis, etc.

Symptoms of yeast infection include itching and burning of the vagina and surrounding areas, swelling, redness, pain during intercourse, and a white, cottage cheese-like discharge.

Sorry, I will not prescribe you anything online. The only thing I know is that you have itchiness in the vaginal area, and that's it. I obviously can't do a physical exam here, either. Do not even try to self-diagnose and self-treat, since an accurate diagnosis is important. As I said already, just see an ob-gyne.
  • Originally posted by Prokorpyo
    ...or it might be an excuse for you not to do it to her again. Are you sure your doing it right? :D

yeah maybe its better to use the one that without nails. :goodnevil:
    Originally posted by Ira
    Pubic lice will cause intense itching and small red sores mostly in the pubic area and not in the vagina. The lice are visible to the naked eye. Your partner would also experience the same symptoms.

Probable diagnoses for vaginal itchiness are irritants like sprays, douches, dirt, etc., yeast infection, STD, menopause, skin conditions, pruritus vulvae, vulvovaginitis, etc.

Symptoms of yeast infection include itching and burning of the vagina and surrounding areas, swelling, redness, pain during intercourse, and a white, cottage cheese-like discharge.

Sorry, I will not prescribe you anything online. The only thing I know is that you have itchiness in the vaginal area, and that's it. I obviously can't do a physical exam here, either. Do not even try to self-diagnose and self-treat, since an accurate diagnosis is important. As I said already, just see an ob-gyne.

will using a betadine feminine wash help? if ever hindi pa ma-treat yun...possible ba na lumalala? or pwedeng mawala din sya eventually?
    Originally posted by [email protected]

yeah maybe its better to use the one that without nails. :goodnevil:

hehehe...i think i don't want to do anything like that to her na... especially sa nangyari! nakakatakot na baka mamaya mas malala pa dun ang mangyari...
  • fouryu_fouryu_ Member PExer
    pagkati...
    dilaan mo na lang, hehe...
  • IraIra Member PExer
    Originally posted by sniper0098
    will using a betadine feminine wash help? if ever hindi pa ma-treat yun...possible ba na lumalala? or pwedeng mawala din sya eventually?

Since I don't really know what you have, I don't know if Betadine feminine wash will help. As with most health problems, it can either get better or it can get worse. Sorry, sniper0098, but as I've said already, it's not possible to diagnose these kinds of problems online. And if I don't know what the problem is, I can't comment much on treatments.
    Originally posted by Ira

Since I don't really know what you have, I don't know if Betadine feminine wash will help. As with most health problems, it can either get better or it can get worse. Sorry, sniper0098, but as I've said already, it's not possible to diagnose these kinds of problems online. And if I don't know what the problem is, I can't comment much on treatments.

ok! anyway...thanks for helping and anwering some of my questions!
  • dizzyrdizzyr Member PExer
    you bad boy.

you should not finger her if you have dirty hands.

the only time you can finger her if you have dirty hands is in a police lineup and you are sure she did it.
    i have some questions again...pls bear with me....

could u guys differentiate bacterial vaginosis from yeast infection? what are their causes and symptoms? if not treated immediately, what will happen?
  • IraIra Member PExer
    Bacterial vaginosis is due to a change in the normal bacterial composition of the vagina, causing an overgrowth of "bad" bacteria over the "good". Its symptoms can range from no symptoms at all to itchiness, burning sensation, and a smelly white vaginal discharge. If untreated, the infection can go up the female genital tract and cause worse/more severe infections.

Regarding yeast infections, just see previous threads.

What is yeast infection?
    For the Girls: Yeast Infections!
    bakit parang pareho lang yung bacterial vaginosis and yeast infection? in terms of symptoms almost the same lang eh! how can you tell one from another?
  • IraIra Member PExer
    Iba ang bacteria sa fungus. The treatments are different. That's why I've been saying dati pa that you should just tell your friend to see a doctor who has studied on these problems already. The doctor will ask for some lab tests to be done as well as do a more thorough, knowledgeable pelvic exam.
    Originally posted by Ira
    Iba ang bacteria sa fungus. The treatments are different. That's why I've been saying dati pa that you should just tell your friend to see a doctor who has studied on these problems already. The doctor will ask for some lab tests to be done as well as do a more thorough, knowledgeable pelvic exam.

ok...you know good ob-gynes in mla?
  • IraIra Member PExer
    Just e-mail me.
  • bracebrace Member PExer
    can this also affect the period of a girl? hmmm...is it possible? im just wondering coz it's like inserting something unclean that might affect the organs inside...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file