COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

working abroad

Hi mga ka PEXERS, sino dito me alam ng opening abroad? *** sa hospitality industry (cleaner,janitor/janitress,cabin crew,pantry girl).
Want to work abroad sana eh, kaya lang dont know where to start...thanks:)

Comments

• JackNDBeanstalkJackNDBeanstalk Fee-fi-fo-fum! ✭✭
    Ako i don't encourage anyone to work abroad to do DH jobs. Especially to those who graduated with a degree. Kasi it adds up to filipinos being defined as the modern slaves of this time.

I think it's about time to pep up our mind that Filipinos are not just for domesticated job. It saddens me that it has become a mentality to most students that after graduation they will work locally just to gain experience and working abroad will follow.

But I’m not totally against with it, I myself dream to work as a fruit picker abroad. There are some who compelled to work with this kind of job because of life condition. I just hope for brighter good for our fellow countrymen
  • @maryrhose

if you're really interested to work abroad try to visit www.workabroad.com.ph maraming job openings listed dun..good luck.
  • shix0026shix0026 Member PExer
    164340_168117069900605_100001069398057_367595_1346670_n.jpg

Share ko lang yung opportunity. :D
  • Hi.. I Just want to ask..what if I want to work abroad but Im planning not to declare my previous job its not that I did something bad pero pinagkaisahan kasi ako at pride ko na hayaan ko na yung coe ko dun.. pwede kaya yun? kaso 4years ako sa previous job ko

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file