Home PEx Campus The Academe

Ateneo Law School Admission

Hello! Can anyone confirm if the admission in Ateneo law school for SY 2011-2010 is still ongoing? Thank you very much!

Comments

• You should call them to be sure
  • I'm pretty sure it's over. I took the exams last December 11 and that was the second to the last date for the entrance exams, I think. It was stated in their website na deadline ng pasahan ng requirements (except the recommendation letters) was December 7, but now that they've updated their website wala namang deadline na nakalagay. So yeah, better call to make sure if you can still apply. Here are their contact numbers.

*TEL. NO.: (632) 899-7691 TO 96 ; 729-2000 LOC. 2304, 2305 TO 2307
  • thanks a lot!!...I called them and submitted my requirements. They're still accepting. My schedule for the entrance exam is on Feb 19. I dunno if that's the last...
  • That's the last one. Good thing you were able to pass your requirements on time. Good luck! :)
  • jam007jam007 PEx Rookie ⭐
    hi! how much is the tuition per unit in ateneo CoLaw?

thanks!
  • around 70-80k per sem ang tuition excluding books
  • jam007 wrote: »
    hi! how much is the tuition per unit in ateneo CoLaw?

thanks!
    I don't know what is the rate per unit, but tuition fee is from 60-68k per semester. Books costs around 5-8k (you can buy "book alikes" in Recto for half the price). Photocopying SCRA cases is around 500 per week, depending on your prof.

Magastos talaga ang law school. :bop:
  • That's the last one. Good thing you were able to pass your requirements on time. Good luck! :)
    Whoa! Haha...whew! Thanks po!
  • LimpBwiZitLimpBwiZit PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    around 70-80k per sem ang tuition excluding books

WHOA!!!

ganun na kamahal ngayon???? more than double than nung time ko.

(napaghahalata ang age ko..hehehe)
  • pristonpikerpristonpiker PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    weh di nga? mahal naman.. sabi sakin nung frosh sa ateneo law school 40-50k lang daw! :D
  • 60-67k lang ang tuition fee. I think stellaartois got his/her facts wrong. :p

Pero mahal pa rin ang 60k.
  • ask ko lang kailan ang deadline magpasa ng recommendation form sa ateneo? alam ko feb something eh. isa pa lang kasi napapasa ko eh.
  • sa akin Feb 28 pa...depends on your application siguro.
  • @meiyingwang

thank you sa reply. tawagan ko nalang siguro tomorrow yung ateneo. :)
  • Ako rin isa pa lang nasusubmit ko. Would anyone know, how much bearing the recommendation letters have on our application? Yung isa ko kasing recommendation male-late because my prof went to Geneva, Switzerland :(
  • very expensive education, better try to MSU-gensan not more than one fouth of that amount to ateneo.....
  • @redux23 very important. Ateneo looks at the totality of an applicant's credentials, not just his/her test results and grades.
  • may balita ba kung kailan date release ng results entrance exam 2011???
  • redux23 wrote: »
    Ako rin isa pa lang nasusubmit ko. Would anyone know, how much bearing the recommendation letters have on our application? Yung isa ko kasing recommendation male-late because my prof went to Geneva, Switzerland :(

I was accepted even if I did not pass a recommendation letter. So I don't think it really matters that much. Submit anyway. *okay*

Results will be out on April 1st or March 31st. Good luck! :)
  • submission of document requirements for those who passed is on april 11... can someone tell me if i will already be paying on that date? how much if there is? and if not, when will the payment of the tuition be? Tnx very much...