Nasaan na sina Ponky Alolor, Romeo Mamaril, at iba pang mga idol ko?

Pr?N??_Fr?Pr?N??_Fr? I LöVê jÄzMìÑ PExer
sana naman di na to mabura!!anyway,kwentuhan tayo uli ha! :)

Comments

• ThAHuStLaThAHuStLa 40 oz. to freedom PExer
    *bump* =?
  • bulbul Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    OO nga, nasaan na sila? Si Mamaril, si Ducut, the old ginebra. They were still the best. Well, not the best players, but they made ginebra unforgettable.
  • Pr?N??_Fr?Pr?N??_Fr? I LöVê jÄzMìÑ PExer
    kwentuhan nyo naman ako o!:)
  • onemig143onemig143 ex ni dolly ann PExer
    *pacute* YUNG IBA PATAY NA DIBA PO?
  • AnthonyServinioAnthonyServinio Member In Focus PEx Legend ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Pr?N??_Fr?

Alejo Alolor has migrated to the United States.

Si Romulo Mamaril, wala akong balita
  • WIENWIEN Member PExer
    sino ba patay na?
    hindi pa naman siguro!
  • Pr?N??_Fr?Pr?N??_Fr? I LöVê jÄzMìÑ PExer
    buhay pa pala tong thread na to.... :) dati kasi mahaba na to e...meron kasing nag-bura nito kaya nawala :grrr:

I was told recently by his former teammate at Tanduay, JB Yango, that Romulo Mamaril is now based in Pangasinan were he is into the transportation business. He operates several mini-buses that ply the routes within and out of the province.
  • LuvrboyLuvrboy First Runner-Up! PExer
    ehsi ed "crowd darling" ducut, nasan na kaya? any news about the magic man, dondon ampalayo?:D
    Originally posted by Luvrboy
    ehsi ed "crowd darling" ducut, nasan na kaya? any news about the magic man, dondon ampalayo?:D

Cresencio Ampalayo is now based in Cebu were he is a businessman.

Sorry, no news yet on Ed Ducut from my end.
  • gwapsgwaps tulog ... PExer
    buhay pa pala tong thread na to.... :) dati kasi mahaba na to e...meron kasing nag-bura nito kaya nawala :grrr:

o nga, san na yun? aliw yun mga post don. lahat ng lumang players naglalabasan ... bat naman binura? may foul discussions ba?

okey sa pangalan a .. ponky ???!!!???!!!??? ... :D
  • homeyhomey Member PExer
    E si Distrito? Naglalaro pa rin ba sa MBA? At si Harmon Codinera, ano na nangyari doon?
    Originally posted by homey
    E si Distrito? Naglalaro pa rin ba sa MBA? At si Harmon Codinera, ano na nangyari doon?

Rodolfo Distrito is back in Carson, California, USA were he and his family has a small business. He retired after playing only one season in the MBA (1999, San Juan Knights)

Harmon Codi?era is now into coaching basketball in the college level. He is the head coach of the AMA Computer College CyberTigers. The eldest of the Codi?era brothers played in the MBA from 1998 to 1999 for the Iloilo Megavoltz.
  • dekra3dekra3 Dayuhang Alien PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Eh pano naman sile Rolando Buhay, Willie Generalao, Onchie dela Cruz, Tim Coloso, Willie Pearson and Jeffrey Graves?
  • Aphro QuincunxAphro Quincunx Banned by Admin PExer
    Where are they now?...
    Larry Villanil
    Dante Gonzalgo
    Tano Salazar
    Elmer Reyes
    Epoy Jalmasco
    Jimmy Manansala
    Pat Codinera
    Calvin Tuadles
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ Moderator PExer
    O nga naman, asan na ang mga yon? Idagdag na natin sina:

Mike Advani
    Onchie Dela Cruz
    Vic "Rambo" Sanchez
    Joy Carpio
    Willie Generalao
    Naning Valenciano
    Nani Demigillo
    Zaldy Latoza
    Mulong Orillosa

plus the original Fil-Ams:

Steve "The Bandana Kid" Watson
    Willie Pearson

:silly:
    Since I have been providing most of the answers to your questions, here is one post to answer the last three posts regarding those that I have info on:

Eduardo Ducut is now lives in San Diego, California, USA according to his former teammate Harmon Codi?era.

Wilfredo Generalao coached the Socsargen Marlins in the MBA in for the first half 2000. Prior to that, he was head of the MBA Technical Committe from 1998 to 1999.

Ramon de la Cruz and Willie Pearson are now based in the United States although I cannot pinpoint the area.

Hilario Villanil is now the assistant coach of the MBA's Cebuana Lhuillier Gems.

Dante Gonzalgo used to coach ANA Freezer in the PBL until last March.

Elmer Reyes coached La Salle-Zobel in the UAAP Juniors until about two years ago.

Aurelio Jalmasco is on the practice squad of the Santa Lucia Realtors.

Jaime Manansala returned home from the USA and became an assistant coach with the MBA's Pampanga Dragons in 2000. He was scheduled to be an assistant coach of UE this year but went on leave before the UAAP started. His son plays for UST.

Pat Codi?era made a comeback with the MBA's Surigao Warriors in 2000. He now owns a Korean restaurant in Makati (I forgot the name and exact address).

Calvin Tuadles last played in the MBA with the Socsargen Marlins in 1999. I am not sure if he migrated to the United States.

Mukesh Advani is still active in the Fil-Indian Basketball League (FIBL) and is now a businessman. If I'm not mistaken, he owns Hoop It Up, a line of basketball attire, but I'm not sure.

Victor Sanchez is active with the FedEx Laguna Lakers in the MBA. He is currently the assistant team manager and was once the head coach (1999).

Hernani Demegillo is together with Jalmasco on the Santa Lucia Realtors' practice squad.

Romulo Orillosa plays for Wang's Ball Club in minor commercial leagues. He is also a member of the Champions for Christ basketball team.

Steve Watson used to manage Pepsi Mega (the ancestor of Mobiline/Talk 'n Text) in the PBA but that was almost six to five years ago!

Hope I got you in touch with your IDOLS!!!
  • congcong low maintenance PExer
    wondering where NICK BULAONG is.

thanks.
  • Aphro QuincunxAphro Quincunx Banned by Admin PExer
    Eh si Tano Slazar?Abe King?Ricardo Brown?Ricky Cui?Hector Calma?Oh yeah ito pa...Peter Aguilar?Peter Jao?(former #1 overall pick!)
  • TopeTope Sharingan! PExer
    ewan. nasan na nga ba sila? :bigteeth:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file