Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

ADVICE: Valentines day (need to blow her away)

Good day guys! It's the last week of January and we all know what that means. malapit na valentines day!!!

gusto ko sana humingi ng tulong sa inyo tungkol dito. gusto ko kasing pa-WOW -in yung girl ko(blow her away!!). ang problema medyo mahirap siyang ganunin eh.. (high maintenance!!! :D kahit ano gawin ko parang wala lang...) pwede po bang makahinigi ng advice sa inyo?

salamat po! :)

p.s. budget is around 5k (or higher pag kailangn talaga!) i have the whole day and malapit kami sa manila. salamat po sa oras niyo, desperate na talaga ako. thanks!!!

Comments

• gf mo ba? someone told me in my thread. ibili mo ng undies :rotflmao:
  • siyadosiyado PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    c0nfu53D wrote: »
    Good day guys! It's the last week of January and we all know what that means. malapit na valentines day!!!

gusto ko sana humingi ng tulong sa inyo tungkol dito. gusto ko kasing pa-WOW -in yung girl ko(blow her away!!). ang problema medyo mahirap siyang ganunin eh.. (high maintenance!!! :D kahit ano gawin ko parang wala lang...) pwede po bang makahinigi ng advice sa inyo?

salamat po! :)

p.s. budget is around 5k (or higher pag kailangn talaga!) i have the whole day and malapit kami sa manila. salamat po sa oras niyo, desperate na talaga ako. thanks!!!

mukang sobra nang spoiled yang gf mo bro. if you want her to go wow, show her you cojones. don't buy her anything :lol:
  • ka_denizka_deniz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    give her a mind blowing orgasm. yun, di ka makakalimutan nun.
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Blow her away ba? Puwes: GRANADA! :bounce: :grinroll: :rotfl:

-Just_JT
    That'll.be.her.last.VD.present. :bungi:
  • kimrod16kimrod16 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    nothing beats a good *****
  • 5K!?! thats too much bro... i hate high maintenance girls. :bungi:
  • @macmac19
    yeap!

@siyado
    di naman, usually i give her personalized stuff. but i wanna make this feb 14 extremely special

@template
    i love her very much, and her high maintenance -ness is a part of her that i really like :)

can you guys suggest any nice places to go to? (special places :) NOT MOTELS =P )
  • lancealmekianlancealmekian PEx Rookie ⭐
    sa josephine's sa tagaytay. lovely view. wag ka lang pupunta ng hindi tanghali. madalas kasi grabe fog dun, pointless pumunta kung hindi nyo naman makikita yung bulkan.

oh and i'd stay away from high maintenance women if i were you. imo, the best gift you can give to any woman is YOU. if she can't appreciate that, then she's not worth it.
  • KrissysKrissys PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ano ba kasi muna personalidad nya? San sya mahilig? Magshopping? Pwes ipag shopping mo. Iba iba kasi rin mga girls. Hilig ko mga manood ng shows like fountain shows, acrobatic shows, fireworks, concerts etc. Boring kasi sakin lagi mag mall/ movie.
  • Bro, normal stuff nlng *** josephine's sa tagaytay eh.. Pumnata na kami dun dati.. At Madalas kasi siya sa tagaytay

Gusto ko lang sana siya bigyan ng valentines na hindi niya makakalimutan.. Maraming nagsasabi sa akin na sobra na *** gnagawa ko pero. Mahal ko talaga eh at gagawin ko lahat ng kaya ko para sa kanya :D

Mahilig siya mag shop, pero tama ka, nakakasawa na talaga magshop! Lalo ng kung lahat ng mall na ikot mo na.
  • @krissys
    Mahilig siya sa mga outing, going to places
    Punta sana kami sa hot air baloon thing pero, d pde sched niya..
    Mahilig din magshop *duh!*
    Medyo may pagka materialistic..
    Bilhan ko sana ng jewelry, but mahirap cuz pag di niya gusto di niya gusto.. Kailngn bulls eye :P
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "Blow her away" but your budget is 100 bucks.

If blowing away is glitz and glamor well buddy, that's a tough one.

If you're budgeted go for kill, nothing beats simple, smooth and from the heart.
  • i suggest since your budget is 5k then your in manila:

You can take her to Sofitel. There both of you can dine lunch time, like buffet. It will be fun :) since, both of you can eat a lot of good food there.

You can also take her to Aquatica, Manila and view the fishes in the big acquarium and eat like fishballs, have a cans of coke
    or go to a coffee shop and talk for hours.

You can take her to watch a play in CCP.
  • wazdogwazdog PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Have a day-trip at boracay.
  • prEttyInDistr3ssprEttyInDistr3ss PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^wazdog - 5k lang eh.... mag abono ka pa sa suggestion mo....:lol::lol::lol:

TS, I don't usually share this kasi ex ko na sya...but he is the most romantic guy I've ever met...hopefully another clone of him will come along or I just have to suck it up with the current one...(hindi sya nag PEX..kaya di nya mabasa yan)...

anyways back to my ex, 8 years ago na yata... My ex family have a rest house at the Tagaytay Highlands...pero sa birthday ko eto eh..pwede rin ibahin mo ng kunti... we went to dine at Tagaytay first before heading to their rest house. When he opened the door, there lies 22 roses, 22 candles.... and the you know na.....:naughty:

Well as for Valentines Day.... he once gave me 11 stem of roses... why 11?? He said to me "Hon, "You are my treasured one, the one I love most in my life" ...dahil dalawang "one" sa gusto nya sabihin sa akin that is why 11....

hahahaha..... ang haba ng hair ko nung day na yun...I feel like a princess... :love:
  • If you're going to take her to Tagaytay go to Antonio's. But you'll have to make reservations. if your budget is P5K, that should be enough, just order wine by the glass.*okay*
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    High maintenance?

Then take her to something she will least expect. Go to some orphanage or some shelter for abused women and give out gifts to make valentine's day special for them. P5K will go a long way...

Kung mainis yung gf mo about the said gesture, then you'll know what type of person she truly is...
  • ^wazdog - 5k lang eh.... mag abono ka pa sa suggestion mo....:lol::lol::lol:

TS, I don't usually share this kasi ex ko na sya...but he is the most romantic guy I've ever met...hopefully another clone of him will come along or I just have to suck it up with the current one...(hindi sya nag PEX..kaya di nya mabasa yan)...

anyways back to my ex, 8 years ago na yata... My ex family have a rest house at the Tagaytay Highlands...pero sa birthday ko eto eh..pwede rin ibahin mo ng kunti... we went to dine at Tagaytay first before heading to their rest house. When he opened the door, there lies 22 roses, 22 candles.... and the you know na.....:naughty:

Well as for Valentines Day.... he once gave me 11 stem of roses... why 11?? He said to me "Hon, "You are my treasured one, the one I love most in my life" ...dahil dalawang "one" sa gusto nya sabihin sa akin that is why 11....

hahahaha..... ang haba ng hair ko nung day na yun...I feel like a princess... :love:

WOW! that's something else :)

actually we just went to tagaytay highlands recently (friend's place) and as for the antonio's we went there last month :)

I have to check Aquatica, Manila out, sounds like an awesome place :D