Home PEx Sports NBA

Which of this 10 players would you trade now for Blake Griffin?

aseroasero PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
If you are the GM of the Clippers, Which of this 10 players would you get now in a trade for Blake Griffin?

1. Pau Gasol
2. Derrick Rose
3. Kevin Love
4. Dirk Nowitski
5. Lebron James
6. Kobe Bryant
7. Paul Pierce
8. Kevin Durant
9. Dwyane Wade
10. Tim Duncan

Comments

• Rocker09Rocker09 Next Gen. Tennis Star
    Are we talking about their prime years?

Gasol
    rose
    love
    pierce

I wouldn't trade prime kobe, duncan, lebron, wade, dirk, and durant...

edit: I removed dirk from my list...
  • karlo_12karlo_12 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    nobody.. these players are not one dimensional, they are franchise players, i dont know about love and gasol though.. but still, until he develops a good low post game, a respectable mid range j then no, his career will be short lived and he will just be remembered for his dunks, just like darryl "chocolate thunder" dawkins
  • aseroasero PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    right now...Just before the February deadline or during the off season in August
  • if i'm the GM of the Clips, i will not trade him ofcourse. :lol:
  • If I'm the clips' GM I'll send a big fax copy of my middle finger to those inquiring about Blake.
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Kevin Durant and Lebron James. Maybe even Dwayne Wade. Derrick Rose I'd have to think long and hard before pulling the trigger.

As much as Blake is taking the league by storm, one freak accident will derail the Clippers season. His style of play is too prone to injuries.
  • LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL Weh, di nga? PEx Expert 🎖️
    luke walton. i'm sure mitch kupchak can cook something up! :naughty:
  • parang ang tanong na to is same lang sa "Mas magaling si Blake Griffin kay ________."
  • karlo_12karlo_12 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    neth_row wrote: »
    Kevin Durant and Lebron James. Maybe even Dwayne Wade. Derrick Rose I'd have to think long and hard before pulling the trigger.

As much as Blake is taking the league by storm, one freak accident will derail the Clippers season. His style of play is too prone to injuries.

no way in hell ill trade bron/wade for blake griffin..
  • _Phoenix7__Phoenix7_ BEST IN THE WORLD. PEx Expert 🎖️
    Since the question is trade NOW, I am assuming that it would be, well, the current state of the players.

1. Pau Gasol - I'm a bit on the fence here. Blake is younger, and arguably has a higher ceiling. But Pau is the much more complete package (now) and is the safer bet. So I am guessing yes.

2. Derrick Rose - I'm a big DRose fan, so as a fan, I am going to say yes. Player wise, both have high ceilings, and both styles of play could lead to injuries. But considering the team, the Clips already has a lot of guards. So I may be inclined to say no. Then again, a Rose-Gordon (Eric) backcourt would be sweet, and we might as well as trade Baron for...

3. Kevin Love - A Rose-EGordon-Love team would be lovely. But no, I won't trade Blake for Love now.

4. Dirk Nowitski - Another player whose play I love. I won't trade Blake for him though.

5. Lebron James - Objectively, Yes. But there is just something that bugs me about Lebron.

6. Kobe Bryant - Hard one. Much like the DRose reason. Team composition. And Kobe is kinda getting older. Still it is Kobe.. So, maybe.

7. Paul Pierce -Nope.

8. Kevin Durant - Im gonna say yes.

9. Dwyane Wade - I LOVE Wade, but I'm wary of his injuries. So..maybe.

10. Tim Duncan - If only he was younger, this would be a no brainer. But Duncan is getting older and older, so..no.

4 yes, 4 no, and 2 maybes. :D
  • talunan08talunan08 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    karlo_12 wrote: »
    no way in hell ill trade bron/wade for blake griffin..
    By negating Neth's statement you are basically saying you'd rather have Blake.
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I don't get why anyone would want to make Pau Gasol the cornerstone of their franchise. He wasn't successful leading the Grizzlies, and he didn't sell tickets either.

Gasol is best fit for what he is today -- a final complimentary piece on a team with a superstar.
  • _Phoenix7__Phoenix7_ BEST IN THE WORLD. PEx Expert 🎖️
    neth_row wrote: »
    I don't get why anyone would want to make Pau Gasol the cornerstone of their franchise. He wasn't successful leading the Grizzlies, and he didn't sell tickets either.

Gasol is best fit for what he is today -- a final complimentary piece on a team with a superstar.

Well, to be fair, I do think that Pau has improved since his Memphis days.

Now, if that improvement is on Pau himself, or is a product of him moving to LA (or both) is in my view arguable.

I do like to think that he did improve, and thus, could possibly be a different Pau from his time with the Grizzlies.

That is, however, just my opinion. :)
  • latundanlatundan PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I will only trade blake griffin....if boston rondo, if minesotta kevin love if new orleans cp3.
  • I'd trade the rest of the Bulls roster except for Noah and D. Rose to get Blake. lol! :rotflmao:
  • batabatutabatabatuta PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^hahahaha

I'm not trading Blake even for Durant....because Blake is a monster cash cow in the making and Durant is not.....yet
  • Trading Blake would be a big mistake. Tulad ng sabi ng poster above he's a cash cow. The Clippers owner can either sell the team with a big premium or finally have the guts to get out of LA and re-locate to Anaheim and jack-up ticket prices. Magnet din sya for other superstars to come and sign with his team. Who would not want to be teammates with Griffin and Gordon plus come to O.C.??
  • ImpenneteriImpenneteri PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Pau Gasol - is already getting old, I don't know how much Clippers can squeeze out of him.

Derrick Rose - would just create a conflict with the playing style of Gordon.

Kevin Love - out of all the selection, this one is most likely I will accept.

Dirk - too old.

Lebron - would just quit again and make another ESPN statement. Loves himself too much, Faultless.

Kobe - is getting older. Plus he's questionable if he can carry a team without an all star level center.

Paul Pierce - is old too.

Kevin Durant - option 2.

Dwyane Wade - no. very inconsistent with his game lately.

Tim Duncan - would be the exact opposite of Blake and if he can't deliver, depression will happen in the Clippers team. He's old too.
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    why would you trade BG for KL, as I said in the BG vs. KL thread, BG is a cornerstone, KL as good as his game is, it fits a supporting role to a franchise player, if this trade happens, I see the Clips regressing to resemble something like Minny today, Baron would still be unmotivated, Gordon might be doing a Randy Foye, oh wait he's in LA :lol: the BG-DeAndre Jordan frontcourt is promising so I wouldn't break it up
  • iTcAnTbEdOnEiTcAnTbEdOnE PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    right now, lebron or durant only.

in a few years, kobe's expiring contract. :naughty: