Home PEx Sports NBA

ALL STAR GAME 2011 - Players who might not make it

Here is my list of players who are IMO are deserving but may not get the required votes or be picked by coaches to participate in this year's game.

West:

Kevin Love - 21 pts 15.6 rpg 2.4 apg FG% .457 3ptFG% .432
Monta Ellis - 25.4 pts 3.5 rpg 5.4 apg FG% .472 3ptFG% .388
Z. Randolph - 19.3 pts 12.6 rpg 1.6 apg FG% .491 3ptFG% .188
M. Ginobili - 18.7 pts 3.7 rpg 4.8 apg FG% .445 3ptFG% .373
L. Aldridge - 20 pts 8.7 rpg 1.8 apg FG% .476 3ptFG% .250

East

Ray Allen - 17.5 pts 3.5 rpg 3.3 apg FG% .501 3ptFG% .402
A. Horford - 16.3 pts 9.6 rpg 3.2 apg FG% .565 3ptFG% .000
A. Bargnani - 21.4 pts 5.7 rpg 1.7 apg FG% .467 3ptFG% .360
D. Granger - 21.1 pts 5.8 rpg 2.5 apg FG% .416 3ptFG% .359
B. Jennings - 17.9 pts 4.0 rpg 5.5 apg FG% .391 3ptFG% .367

I know its a popularity contest more than the numbers that the players put forth but I hope they make it on the coaches selection because the numbers and impact of these players in their teams are undeniable.

Comments

• all star game is for the fans

fans pick the players who will entertain them
  • aseroasero PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Indiana needs to have a representative
  • Blake Griffin
    Steve Nash
    Al Jefferson
    Luis Scola
    Russel Westbrook
    Paul Millsap
    Stephen Curry
  • luka_hunterluka_hunter PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    seether05 wrote: »
    Blake Griffin
    Steve Nash
    Al Jefferson
    Luis Scola
    Russel Westbrook
    Paul Millsap
    Stephen Curry

Blake Griffin will make it. He can even start at PF. Even if not, there's no way the coaches can ignore what he's been doing and not include him on the reserve list.
  • Ginobili should make it. It would be a travesty if no one from the team with the best record fails to make it to the ASG (im assuming TD won't make it too)
  • gusto ko makita pick and roll ni steve nash at blake griffin
  • kevin love should be included too...
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    its sad that maybe all these players won't make it

Blake Griffin
    Kevin Love
    LaMarcus Aldridge
    Lamar Odom

West is just jampacked with PFs
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    tyreke evans
    Griffin is a lock. The ASG would be in LA
  • Aldridge and Rudy Gay :D:D:D
  • It's been a while to have a rookie to play for All-Star game.

Odom, Ellis, Nash, Bogut, Bargnani mukang malabo sila.
  • Pwede pa na maging All Star si Zach Randolph kung magiging 0.500 ang record ng Grizzlies before the All Star Game. Saka Zach Randolph won the Western Conference Player of the Week.
    sino kaya ang papalit kay Yao Ming at Garnett sa starting 5
  • I just read at CNNSI.com that KG and Rondo has already been beaten by Rose and Amare in their respective spots based on the balloting. I think the only chance the celts will have a representative is if Doc gets the coaching job for the east.

As for the west my bet is Kevin Love and Luis Scola but then again their teams are not doing well but individually their numbers are all star worthy and to think every night the defense are locked on them. Maybe Kevin Love can join the 3-point shooting contest given his percentage this season ala Dirk in the past... :lol:
  • I think Rondo will still be voted as a reserve. Im not sure about KG though.
  • bagtitako wrote: »
    I just read at CNNSI.com that KG and Rondo has already been beaten by Rose and Amare in their respective spots based on the balloting. I think the only chance the celts will have a representative is if Doc gets the coaching job for the east.

As for the west my bet is Kevin Love and Luis Scola but then again their teams are not doing well but individually their numbers are all star worthy and to think every night the defense are locked on them. Maybe Kevin Love can join the 3-point shooting contest given his percentage this season ala Dirk in the past... :lol:

Kevin Love just dropped 35 points in a win against the wizards and he shot 5-6 from the 3-point line. :eek: He plays center right? or PF?
  • K-Love plays PF...darko milicic plays at C for the wolves...

kahit di maganda record nila, K-love deserves to be in the all star game, provided he plays well as of late and also due to his exposure to the FIBA world championship

Ray Allen, Chris Bosh, Odom, aldridge, ....hmm
  • LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL Weh, di nga? PEx Expert 🎖️
    kevin love. what a shame
  • Brandon Roy *chuckles*