FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

ISABEL OLI. An Evolution of an Artist, A True Chameleon. Watta Woman! ♥Thread III

Lets keep supporting isabel oli in 2011. Keep the thread alive.

Isabel has definitely gone a long way from her Max's commercial days, but she's still the humble, fun-loving, and angelic girl-next-door that everyone fell in love with.
Basic Info
Name: Isabel Oli
Nickname: Isabel
Birthday: October 20, 1981
Birth Place: Cebu City
Personal
Claim to fame:
A Max's commercial where she played "Isabel."

Favorite Childhood Memory:
"When I won GSPA muse officer, sobrang happy ng family ko noon!"

Role Model:
"My Mom."
Favorites
Isabel's hit list:
1. She likes eating, reading, and watching DVDs!
2. She's into basketball and swimming.
3. Her fave actors include Maricel Soriano and Piolo Pascual.
4. When it comes to international stars, she's a fan of Meg Ryan and Al Pacino.
5. Her movie of choice? One Fine Day.
6. She likes the song "Waiting in Vain."
7. Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series belong to her book hit list!
8. Her favorite expression? "Shucks!"
9. Her fashion icon is Kate Moss.

Her most treasured item is the Bible.
Star Trivia:
Isabel Oli is afraid of beaches!
Q & A
On the spot:

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
"IT Programmer."

What would people be surprised to know about you?
"I love Knorr seasoning very much!"

What is your most unforgettable moment/experience?
"When I got the Isabel role in Max’s TV commercial."

What are you most proud of?
"I was able to enter showbiz without any difficulty, like no VTR and no auditions."
FANATXT MOBILE SERVICES Get in touch with ISABEL. Text ISABEL [Your Message] Send to 4627 for Globe, TM, Sun, Smart and Talk ‘N Text. GOMMS (Wallpaper) Text GOMMS ISABEL to 4627 *for all telcos.*

Most Recent Projects
Rosario MMFF 2010 (Carmen)
Captain Barbell 2011

Endorsements
Moringa-02
PLDT MyDSL
Sisters Sanitary napkins
Max's Restaurant
Bed Head by TIGI
Cathy Valencia Skin Treatment

Comments

• jejemon35jejemon35 ilovejake''kuha mo'' PExer
    Patapak sa bagong thread...:wave:

.... Ooopps...good vibes lang mga kapatid:cheers:
  • santinasantina my sassy girl PExer
    chaerim wrote: »
    anong teleserye ito ? Sinong groom?

''Maging Akin Ka Lamang'' si Polo Ravales ang groom.

Rosita Monteverde,(Isabel oli) a rich heiress who will stop at nothing to win Andy's love.
    Andy Abrigo(Polo Ravales) is an ambitious architect who married his long-time sweetheart and classmate, Elsa.
    The rejection angers Rosita and to get back at the happy couple, she concocts an evil scheme
    which she hopes will not only destroy their marriage but will bring Andy on his knees to her.
  • jakilejakile ^0^ ✭✭✭
    :wave: paapak sa bagong bahay..Happy New Year! Happy New Thread!
    I-LUV.jpg?et=nHcf%2BfWZlQ%2CWwyenO8iHqA&nmid=331422436

hindi ko ito napanood sa tv.kaylan ba ito.?:confused::confused:
  • jakilejakile ^0^ ✭✭✭
    Final cast of Mars Ravelo's Captain Barbell revealed
    12/14/2010 | 03:18 PM

In 2011, Captain Barbell will once again soar the skies.

In a story conference held on Monday, December 13, the Pinoy Superhero's return is slated for GMA-7's first quarter presentation. And as previously reported, joining Richard Gutierrez this time will be not just two but six leading ladies.

The names of Survivor Celebrity castaways Solenn Heusaff and Michelle Madrigal had been dropped, including Sam Pinto's and Frencheska Farr's. This will be the acting debut of both Solenn and Frencheska for a primetime soap. Completing the list will be Isabel Oli and Bianca King.

Bela Padilla, who was originally announced as one of the female leads, was moved to another soap Machete, which will be starred by Aljur Abrenica together with Ryza Cenon.

Lovi Poe, as clarified by her manager Leo Dominguez, will still be part of Captain Barbell. However, she has to finish the currently-airing Little Star, which has the same taping schedule—Monday, Wednesday and Friday—as Captain Barbell.

OTHER MEMBERS OF THE CAST. GMA-7's child wonder Jillian Ward will play Richard's kid sidekick. Batangas board member Christopher De Leon will be joining the cast as well.

Three more Survivor castaways—sole survivor winner Akihiro Sato, Jon Hall, and Ervic Vijandre—will be part of the series.

One Paulo was dropped, and replaced by another Paolo. Originally mentioned Paulo Avelino is out of the series as he is reportedly being eyed to play the leading man of tween star Louise Delos Reyes in Alakdana. Paolo Paraiso will be one of the villains that also include Jon and Ervic.

The project will be directed by Dominic Zapata.
    santina wrote: »

Rosita Monteverde,(Isabel oli) a rich heiress who will stop at nothing to win Andy's love.
    Andy Abrigo(Polo Ravales) is an ambitious architect who married his long-time sweetheart and classmate, Elsa.
    The rejection angers Rosita and to get back at the happy couple, she concocts an evil scheme
    which she hopes will not only destroy their marriage but will bring Andy on his knees to her.

so the groom dumped her ,ang alam ko si nadine at polo ang ikinasal.
    :shrug:na remember ko tuloy si paolo..di ba ikakasal na rin sila..may ganun.?*peace*:bop:
  • Choo_mongChoo_mong d'crown prince PExer
    wow…PATAPAK..!!!!
    di ko akalain na maka tatlong bahay na kayo..

hanep..

pakape NA rin dito ha TS haK haK..HAK...:glee:
    achoochoo wrote: »
    FILMS

ROSARIO

rosario.jpg?et=6Hh0hSzRZwq7LmudecS8EQ&nmid=331435134

:wave::wave:
    ..... I highly recommend that you guys watch Rosario...showing pa po! ..*okay*.:bop:
    eat-bulaga.jpg?et=rRn6eoXX8MgNYgfuOooBGw&nmid=308201580

post ko lang uli..:wave::wave:
    Choo_mong wrote: »
    isabel oli sexy pictures:naughty::lol:

isabel-oli-sexy-pics.jpg?et=%2Cgnq0HCBTLMpJquIvL1B4A&nmid=307538502

ninakaw ko lang 'to ,ayaw pa kasing i-post eh..hmmmm..ganda di ba mga tol.*pacute*:lickout:

*okay*... wow ...HOTTILICIOUS!!! -:lol:
  • njeny06njeny06 Member PExer
    :wave: Hello! Good Evening pa promote lang!!! :love::love::love:

The larger-than-life adventures of DWARFINA begin January 12 on GMA Pinoy TV!
    Posted on January 5, 2011 by My Travel Blogs

dwarfina5.jpg

What she lacks in height, she makes up for in character, courage, and immeasurable kindness. Small wonder then how a girl her size can find her way in the big and unpredictable world out there.

Beginning January 12 (on GMA Pinoy TV) January 10 on GMA Telebabad, see the world from the perspective of a precious little heroine with the premiere of GMA Pinoy TV’s first telefanstasya offering this 2011 – [highlight]DWARFINA[/highlight]. Guaranteed to delight both young and old, DWARFINA follows the majestic and magical adventures of a girl barely the size of a finger, and how she finds her place in both the mortal and supernatural realms.

heart-and-dennis-5.jpg

Playing the lead characters no less are award-winning actress Heart Evangelista as the fun-loving Dwarfina, and multi-awarded actor Dennis Trillo as Lyndon, Dwarfina’s beloved friend. After their successful team-up in an episode for Dear Friend and in the movie Mano Po, Heart and Dennis are ready to reignite their tandem and deliver fresh and remarkable performances on television.

dwarfina28.jpgdwarfina29.jpg

Forming the ensemble of prominent actors and actresses in Dwarfina’s earthly world are Janice de Belen as Marissa, Dwarfina’s mother who was cursed by a black duwende before giving birth to her child; Chanda Romero as Selya, Dwarfina’s cruel grandmother; Cris Villanueva as Kardo, Dwarfina’s affectionate father; Mark Bautista as Estong, Lyndon’s friend who works at the pier; Iwa Moto as Lucille, Dwarfina’s jealous sister; Yogo Singh as Buddy, a batang kalye adopted by Lyndon; and up-and-comingKapuso teen stars Derrick Monasterio as Darius, Estong’s co-worker, and Kylie Padilla as Chloe, Lyndon’s younger sister who was raised in the U.S.

Meanwhile, playing equally significant characters in the land of duwendes are Jackielou Blanco as Dita Abiana, Queen of the duwendes; Jestoni Alarcon as Ditu Calixto, King of the duwendes; Angelika dela Cruz as Romera, a powerful yet evil dwarf; Emilio Garcia as Hulyano, a rich and ambitious dwarf and husband of Romera; Pauleen Luna as Gwendina, daughter of Romera and Hulyano, another antagonist in the story; and Tony Mabesa as Nuno Umberto, adviser to the royal duwende couple.

Completing the cast are Will Devaughn as Elvin, Dwarfina’s bestfriend in the supernatural world; Vaness del Moral as Camila, Dwarfina’s loyal servant; and Mico Aytona as Duwentukin, a dwarf tasked to look after Dwarfina. DWARFINA will also feature the special participation of Ms. Lani Mercado as Andrea, Lyndon’s doting mother.

The story of DWARFINA begins with Kardo (Cris Villanueva) and Marissa (Janice de Belen), a couple who has always wanted to bear a child. One day, Marissa accidentally destroys a mound believed to be anuno sa punso, killing the daughter of Calixto (Jestoni Alarcon) and Abiana (Jackielou Blanco), the heir to the throne of the Kingdom of duwendes.

Abiana and Calixto are left devastated as this marks the end of their rein as well as chaos in the land of the duwendes. Knowing that the women in the duwende world can only bear one child in their lifetime, Abiana uses her power to curse Marissa’s child so she can take the baby and replace it with the dead princess.

Abiana steals Dwarfina upon birth and presents it as their princess, much to the surprise of Romera. Romera is the one who is truly responsible for the death of Abiana’s daughter, aware that once the death of the real princess comes out, Calixto and Abiana will be forced out of their thrown and she will become the new queen.

Calixto, however, is filled with remorse upon seeing how much Marissa and Kardo love their child. The royal duwende couple then decides to return Dwarfina to her family while keeping everything as a secret from the duwendes.

Despite being born with one glaring abnormality that is her height, Dwarfina grows up with the love and support of her family and friends, especially her bestfriend Lyndon (Dennis Trillo). This causes Lucille (Iwa Moto), Marissa and Kardo’s adopted daughter, to harbor jealousy toward her sister prompting her to throw Dwarfina into a river, hurting his father Kardo in the process. Lucille puts the blame on Dwarfina, who is then helplessly carried away by the raging rapids, never to be seen by her family again.

Fortunately, Elvin (Will Devaughn), a young dwarf who has always looked after Dwarfina, finds her and takes her back to their supernatural world. By this time, the duwendes are all waiting for the seven-year old princess to be presented to them as dictated by their custom.

With the elder dwarf Nuno Umberto’s (Tony Mabesa) blessing, Calixto feeds Dwarfina a special black rice cake which replaces all memories from her past with memories of growing up in the duwende world. Dwarfina is finally presented as Ditu Calixto and Abiana’s daughter, thwarting all of Romera’s (Angelika dela Cruz) evil plans for revolt.

But for how long can Calixto and Abiana keep Dwarfina’s real identity a secret from everyone, including Dwarfina? If she does find out, will Dwarfina choose to remain in Kalibut-an as their princess, adored and revered, or will she return to the earthly world and reunite with her loved ones?

Directed by Mike Tuviera, [highlight]DWARFINA[/highlight] promises to take viewers on a fascinating journey into the mystical and magical world of duwendes with its original plot written by Aloy Adlawan brought to life by the stunning special effects of Riot Inc.

Witness the larger-than-life adventures of DWARFINA beginning January 12 on GMA Pinoy TV! Call your preferred pay TV operator now to subscribe.

[highlight]Teasers[/hightlight]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utBCWzlEWI0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v53iJqXkbg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=277-MQXYNuU

http://mranola.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/the-larger-than-life-adventures-of-dwarfina-begin-january-12-on-gma-pinoy-tv/

Thanks for the space :) God Bless :)
  • EuphemiaEuphemia Member PExer
    happy new house *party*:blow:
  • iris_me258iris_me258 Member PExer
    Gugulatin ni Isabel Oli ang mga manonood ng Rosario dahil iba ang role niya rito sa mga ginawa na niya sa pelikula at telebisyon. Tama ang description nito sa role niyang “Mabait pero may bangis” dahil bago mag-ending ang movie, magpapakita siya ng tapang.

Pumayag din si Isabel na gawin ang first ever love scene niya sa movie with Dennis Trillo na may kasama pang halinghing at pagpapakita ng likod. Mai*ngay ang nasabing eksena at malalaman n’yo kung bakit namin ito nasabi ’pag pinanood n’yo ang movie.

Naikuwento ni Direk Albert Martinez na ayaw gawin ni Isabel ang eksena dahil nahihiya siya at ’di sanay. Ang sabi lang sa kanya ni Albert, “I need the shot” and after five minutes, lumapit ang aktres para sabihing gagawin niya ang eksena at magandang lumabas.
  • chaerimchaerim Outside noisy,inside empty PExer

wedding-7.jpg?et=3V%2Bcte3tL6IT4tbPkgrB0A&nmid=304296010

huh..!!:eek:..charing..!! eh,sino ang mga iyan..?:confused::confused::confused:

wala naman yan sa Cast ng ''maging akin ka lamang''*peace*:bop:

* Nadine Samonte as Elsa Paruel-Abrigo
    * Isabel Oli as Rosita Monteverde
    * Polo Ravales as Andy Abrigo
    * Carlo Aquino as Ernie Balboa
    * Alicia Alonzo as Lola Leticia
    * Pinky Amador as Carmen
    * Dexter Doria as Aida
    * Arci Munoz as Olive
    * Juan Rodrigo as Don Augusto
    * Mike Tan as Rick
    * Jacob Tingson as Adrian Monteverde
    * Anton Dela Paz[citation needed]
  • chaerimchaerim Outside noisy,inside empty PExer
    jejemon35 wrote: »
    so the groom dumped her ,ang alam ko si nadine at polo ang ikinasal. .?*peace*:bop:

*okay*agree ako dyan ate :p hehehe,share ko lang ang pic.:bop:

MAKL001.gif
  • JamoJamo cogito ergo jamo PExer
    iris_me258 wrote: »
    Gugulatin ni Isabel Oli ang mga manonood ng Rosario dahil iba ang role niya rito sa mga ginawa na niya sa pelikula at telebisyon. Tama ang description nito sa role niyang “Mabait pero may bangis” dahil bago mag-ending ang movie, magpapakita siya ng tapang.

Pumayag din si Isabel na gawin ang first ever love scene niya sa movie with Dennis Trillo na may kasama pang halinghing at pagpapakita ng likod. Mai*ngay ang nasabing eksena at malalaman n’yo kung bakit namin ito nasabi ’pag pinanood n’yo ang movie.

Naikuwento ni Direk Albert Martinez na ayaw gawin ni Isabel ang eksena dahil nahihiya siya at ’di sanay. Ang sabi lang sa kanya ni Albert, “I need the shot” and after five minutes, lumapit ang aktres para sabihing gagawin niya ang eksena at magandang lumabas.

nakanams... :naughty3:
  • JamoJamo cogito ergo jamo PExer
    jakile wrote: »
    [crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

** yun na ba ang new year’s resolution mo, maging wholesome ka na, ano yan sa pexlandia lang? parang di ako makapaniwala, tingin ako, bukas balik ka naman sa dating gawi he he...livia, jelling jelly si jamo kay monzy kasi si mon lang ang kinakausap mo sa tiririt, kausapin mo na si jamo pls. lang...baka anupa ang gagawin niya.... tingnan mo ohhhh ginawa kang bata hehe.... jamo, pwede naman mag sexy clothes si livia, ang asset ni livia ay ang long legs at ang skinny figure niya, thats why she wears mini skirt and sando... since wala siyang masyadong hinaharap, di na kailangan mag-bare ng dibdib.. also, wholesome po ang suot ni catwoman, in fact balot na balot na nga, di gaya sa mga previous ideas mo na sinulid at body paint hehe..yung senswal na away is implied, yung “love yah, hate yah” kind of away... ikaw kasi, iba na ang iniisip mo..hayaan na natin si livia. I will still greet her sa twitter and fb, who knows, baka one day magulat na lang tayo...

**may nag-iwan pala ng dead fetus sa bathroom ng plane, galing daw Abu Dhabi... tingin ko pinay na naman eto... babies are angels kaya dapat positive tayo lagi kung madaming babies ang mabubuo dis year of kunehos.... mas oks pa iyan keysa sunod sunod ng namamatay sa showbizlandia o di kaya madaming sakuna..... i heard piolo wanted to transfer to tv 5 pero masyadong mataas ang hinihingi nya... tungkol sa sitwasyon ni sara, di ko naman sinabi na evil people ang parents ni sara. Kailangan din nilang ma-realize that its too much already.. sooner or later sara is just gonna explode...pangit talaga kung sa isang tao ka lang umasa para mabuhay, dapat matuto rin silang maging kapaki-pakinabang.. posible nga na ang pamilya niya ang dahilan bakit mabait si sara, pero posible din na pamilya rin ang magtulak sa kanya para magwala at magrebelde..
    a very good example dito si regine v.. siya ang bumubuhay sa pamilya niya..pero sabi ni regine, happy siya dahil grateful ang mga kapatid niya at nagtutulongan sila...

** about willie, i’m just worried na di siya sincere kay shalani, tingin ko isang trophy si shalani na dapat niyang angkinin..he is challenged dahil shalani is the type na who wont fall for someone like him..i’m worried that what happened to this first and second marriage will happen again..na once makuha na niya ang girl, the thrill and excitement is no longer there...maghahanap na naman ng bagong biktima...sa mundo ni willie, madaming temptations.. shalani is the marrying type, makayanan kaya ni willie na i-give up ang kanyang pagka bachelor... can he give up his manyak/womanizing wayss..hhhmmm i wonder..

**dapat pala mag-announce din ni marian na siya ang nauna sa pagbigay ng life changing gift kay d3, kasi it was marian who gave d3 a big career boost.. yun ang totoong life changing...tama yung sinabi ni ricky lo, no dongyan wedding for 2011 di pa ready sa kasal si d3..gusto pa niyang mag-explore at maglaro...huwag ng magtaka kung maging selosa si marian... pero mali si ricky lo kay marco/lara coz married na sila.

**what do you mean alituntunin? Regulate ba or total ban sa foreign artists in pinas?...this is old news, i doubt its gonna happen, madaming magawawalang mga tweeners kung di makapunta sa Pinas si Justine Bieber... wala na yatang maisip ang taga OPM kung paano maibalik ang sigla ng pinoy musika sa pilipinas...may tanong lang ako, anong ginagawa ng ibang bansa aside from sokor? May regulations din ba sila.. ang suggestion ko kasi higher taxes, etc..
    maganda ang ginawang strategy ng sokor.. nakakatulong din na may support sa gobyerno at ng mamamayan.. in return, the filmproducers made good quality films..di lang yung formula films na romcom... nakakasawa na ang mga romcom at horror films ng star cinema at regal/gma films..nakakatakot isipin na nakasalalay na lang kay bong at vic sotto ang pagbalik ng sigla ng film industry....nggeekkkk..

** i was watching a bit of tweetbiz the other day at nakita ko ang interview sa nanay ni rejoice...i was kinda surprised kasi kalmado siyang magsalita...its like she’s talking about the weather..she doesnt look sad, or angry or bitter...what happened was a shock..it was violent, it was sudden..it was just weird seeing how calm and comfortable she is infront of the camera

***nabasa ko na pala yung news about pia g.'s bf..alam mo, it would have helped if pia/vic made an announcement na break na sila...kaya nga the reporters are keep looking for signs na sila pa rin ba o hindi...like when they see vic & pia sweet sa eat bulaga, the reporters get confused... lahat ng kilos nila binabantayan...
    i’ve seen some of the recent pictures of jewel, blooming na blooming na talaga siya... thats what happens after the breakup, lalong gumaganda yung girl..tingnan nga natin kung lalong gaganda si pia..

***did the BI describe kung paano nilandian ng tweener yun director?..depende kasi sa paningin ng tao yun....baka nakikita lang ang tweener na laging nag-uusap silang dalawa at nagtatawanan...anong nangyari sa tweener loveteam na laging nawawala sa set? May tweener kaya mabuntis this year? Di ako magtataka kung bakit kontrabida ang cat..sa movie na Babe, super maldita ang cat dun.. ang dogs kasi man’s best friend..very nice and endearing..yung cats na sosy, tamad, maldita at maarte..yung pusakal naman, masyadong wild...ang alam ko dog lover si livia...i dont remember her mentioning that she has a cat... ako rin di ko like ang cats..ayokong hawakan sila.. lahat yatang creatures big and small like mo..

**madaming cybercrimes na nangyayari dito sa pinas..madaming stories na feature sa tv shows..may isang girl na may nakilala na friend sa fb.. they’ve become so close that the guy was able to convince the girl to send him her naked pictures..pero ng di na pumayag ang girl na magkita sila para isuko na ang bataan, nagalit ang lalaki kaya pinagkalat ang hubad ng pictures niya..salbahe talaga.. may isa pa na nagkita rin sa fb..may business deal daw pero after the guy got the money, biglang disappear.. madaming crimes ang nangyayari sa internet.. di ka nga magpapasok ng stranger sa bahay, pero thru internet, ibang ibang klaseng tao ang pinapapasok sa buhay mo... pero bakit walang nadakip, walang nabilanggo..
    eh wala naman tayong division that deals with cybercrimes..wala tayong batas..wala tayong equipment and personnel... madami pa ngang police stations na mano-mano pa rin hanggang ngayon...naging hi-tech na ang kriminal, kailangan ang polisya mag-level up din...

*** may nabasa pala akong news na thousands of birds dropped dead in arkansas during the new year.theory nila, baka natakot sa explosions and fireworks kaya nagbanggaan na sila sa trees, windows, planes at kung ano ano pa.. nakakatakot isipin, sana hindi pa eto masamang pamahiin....

***may good news/bad news pala sa leyte..the good news, Congresswoman Lucy torres was granted P15 M tourism grant.. di maganda ang situation ng leyte, turismo siguro ang paraan para uunlad ang bayan..ang bad news, dahil sa constant rains, malaking damage na naman due to floods...hayyyy sana wala ng ulan..

[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]hi olivia :wave:

tita janeski, di ko na po kelangang gawin yun new year's resolution ko kasi dati na ko wholesome. tita jane, quality naman di quantity ang kay olivia kaya kahit ano suot niya seksi na siya. i still want for her to one day speak deretsong bisaya in a serye. go, tita janeski. hello-bati ka sa tiririt at mukhalibro! aabangan ko na ang kanyang sagot OLIVIA SAGUTIN NIYO PO MGA BATI NI TITA JANESKI!!! heehee. hanggang feb pala yung cold spell. yeheys! ya know peeps are complaining of the cold right now but wait til it gets hot. you're going to miss that cold badly, maybe even the rain :umbrella: tita janeski, di ba pakner ni olivia dati si piolo? baka yun yung plano dapat. reunited sila sana sa 5. sayang naudlot. nakanams may labtim si olivia yehey! i also read that sunny d was supposed to transfer but something got in the way. yeah sarah g might just one day explode but it might not be in her character. she might just be that unique person who can take it all in stride :saint: remember, to her family this is perfectly normal. to sg it might be perfectly normal as well. internal family affairs ito. di ito sangkop ng doj. in regine's case, she doesn't just support from what you've said. she doesn't just give them moolah, she gets them jobs so they can at least earn it.

tita janeski, one thing about wild willie that you can count on is that he won't hide his intentions. lahat ng kamanyakans niya can be taken as it's own form of sincerity. shalani won't have to worry about any hidden intentions because his intentions are pretty much out there. it's what she thinks of them that matters. i think it might be too late na hehehe. oh shalani :beauty: ah well. tita janeski, matagal na selosa si marian r. i think she admitted that before. tita jane by alituntunin i meant regulation. pinatranslate ko pa yan sa googel hehehe. masanay ka na sa mga mali kong salita. i read a reply i made and it said 'divulge' news and info when i was absolutely certain i said 'disseminate'. that's really odd. buti na lang wala pang malalanag typos. pero oks typo ko ha. tama pa spelling hehehe. di po nakasalalay kay enteng agimat ang kinabukasan ng pelikulang pilipino. neither of these guys are innovators, remember. when a new trend rises, they will ride it and popularise it as if it were their own, but they won't start it :moviebuff: regal fare might be as you say but the thing is, when filmmakers come out with something different, people reject it. among the best films of the mmff have been flops and the most cookie-cutter have been the most popular. as for regulation, i think that before we force pinoys to watch mostly local acts, increase the production values and the quality of the acts. case in point, judging by these album sales, who is shown as the second most worthy of having a megaconcert?
    http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=645613&publicationSubCategoryId=70

yung ginawa ng sokor parang di strategy tingin ko. several people just found a way to comabit it and the wave began. a wave can't begin by being centralised. it has to be widespread. sokor is the lead right now so other countries doing stuff isn't as successful. this was supposed to be hte era of china but it's sokor who are leading the cultural wave. i guess nobody told them hehehe. good for them! they are basically doing what japan did :karate: in the electronic age but now in the digital age. ryan c had a conference about that filipino sound before. he wasn't seeking to create it, just discover it. i dunno if he succeeded and i think it would be better if he didn't. that way there would be no definite sound because when something is identified, it becomes limited to that. if someone dares go beyond what would be defined as the filipino sound, they will immediately be called out for not having the filipino sound even as they attempt to broaden it. the solutions our masa mainstream is no better. in one dance show on the idiot box, one of the contestants talked about how he lived in sokor for 9 whole months teaching dance and choreography to local acts. he was an unknown but the moves he taught are seen worldwide. with us, we bring in a big name like our many illustrious contestants and winners from dance crew na magagaling talaga :rpflag: but they just stay here a couple of days and there is very little that can be taught then. it takes weeks for a crew like jabba to integrate a new member if not months but here we declare that they taught their whole bank of knowledge in a couple of days. what happens instead is instruction only for show then they jsut declare the supposed product as the genuine article. we see that all the time with the one day televised workshops and whatnot. yung tipong isang araw lang na horseback riding na televised, declared equestrians na sila; one day pistol shooting and they are declared sharpshooting weapons specialists; one day **** kwon do lesson and they are declared black belts.

tita jane, i think the reason that rejoices mum seemed calm was that it hasn't really hit home yet. she's still got the memories and idealised imagery and the reality of the death hasn't caught up yet. hindi yun heartless i'm sure. when it finally hits home, ayun na. tita jane, i think the news and info about pia g's new lurvlife has different motivations. i read a few that declared her new guy younger richer and better looking and whatnot. they pour it on real thick like that for a reason :shutup: tita janeski, the blind item spoke about the flirtation but not in detail. it does mention that it was enough that it got someone so angry as to tell on the tweener's manager to get her to stop since the director has a family and stuff. after a month, she was at it again. i assume this wasn't a long time ago since the time that lapsed was just a month so this is still a tweener. any suspects? tita janeski naman. tweener na mabubuntis?!?!?! oh boys. i keep forgetting the name of the bggest tweener na parang little marian. she was in enteng agimat. i remember seeing her wearing teen outfits but in the end she still looked like a kid. batang bata pa talaga siya just tarted up. they ought to stay kids and not even think about stuff like that getting preggers unless they do a psa against teen pregnancy. i haven't noticed if the person who mentions these tweener bi's is the same person. it's all just a bit distasteful :vomit: oh btw even with the fame of the current batch, i still think that krystal girl will be the big name as adults. tita janeski si bea binene ay marunong mag wushu! may kalabang patas si kylie! nakanams! game! honga pala tita janeski. it mightbnot be a tweener who is the subject of the bi. opo tita janeski. like ko ang animals but not all hehehe. sayang walang kitty si olivia. ano kayang kitty pwede ano?

tita janeski, is pang BIsaya. btw looking at the headling on that page, andi e just lot fifty million ganda points. parangm e translation na ito pero di ko na binasa hehehe. *** na bahala.
    http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/showbiz-tsismis/25629-andi-eigenman-gf-of-eraps-son.html
    BLIND Item In Bisaya: Nalulu-oy(naaawa) gyud kineng (itong) si Viveng Vu-kengkeng sa gisapit (sinapit) sa guwapo ug tisoy na young actor na bongga pa naman umarte!

Splukita pa ni Vivig Vagah! Dahil, sa bisyong illegal drugs sa gina-tukoy (tinutukoy) nato (natin) na actor nasadlak na ini (ito) sa pagbebenta ng iyahang (kanyang) lawas (katawan.) To the tune of P15,000 lang per night stand ang service fee ni batang aktor :hmm:

Sa naging status sa iya-hang career sa showbiz super-duper barato (murang-mura) ito! Karon(ngayon) ay wala nang gaanong offer kay young actor dahil sa pirme(parati) itong late sa iyahang showbiz commitments :hmm:

Clue, nagka-award si young actor sa iyahang pelikula na dugay (matagal) nang napagawas (naipalabas) sa sinehan.

Super-dato (super rich) ang parents nito na parehong mga negosyante. Po-ging-pogi gyud siya, pasirit pang clue ni Luningning Liwanag!

korak ka tita janeski, marami nang cybercrimes dito sa da pinas and there have to be laws against it. remember that virus na ginawa ng pinoy that screwed up the world? he couldn't be prosecuted because we had no laws here against it. isipin mo antagal na ng internet at kompyuter sa pinas *pexadik* pero di pa rin inisipang gumawa ng batas tungkol dito other than taxes - kelangan kasi ng pera para kurakutin ng mga walang hiya. the law being proposed however is just indescribably inappropriate for the job. much like bongtutero's law before that sort of tackled it. it was designed more to be seen and heard about than to be effective. i can't believe that anybody would be that inept.[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

huh..!!:eek:..charing..!! eh,sino ang mga iyan..?:confused::confused::confused:

wala naman yan sa Cast ng ''maging akin ka lamang''*peace*:bop:

* Nadine Samonte as Elsa Paruel-Abrigo
    * Isabel Oli as Rosita Monteverde
    * Polo Ravales as Andy Abrigo
    * Carlo Aquino as Ernie Balboa
    * Alicia Alonzo as Lola Leticia
    * Pinky Amador as Carmen
    * Dexter Doria as Aida
    * Arci Munoz as Olive
    * Juan Rodrigo as Don Augusto
    * Mike Tan as Rick
    * Jacob Tingson as Adrian Monteverde
    * Anton Dela Paz[citation needed]

<0_0> anong wala sa cast,di ba si Juan Rodrigo yan at si Alicia Alonzo...grrrrr....:angry:

hay naku naku. .major major problem,pa yan picture na yan....nakakasira ng araw .
    ... sa barangay ka nalang mag reklamo ,baka doon pakinggan ka pa?
    ... hay... tama na tong topic na to ,ang tagal na'to 2007 pa yata. ..*peace*:bop:.
    hello :wave: wala bang nakaka alam sa teleserye na ito,
    para matahimik na itong dalawa....:scream:

heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllppppppppppppppppppppp.....!!!!!!:bop::bop:
  • Choo_mongChoo_mong d'crown prince PExer

wala naman yan sa Cast ng ''maging akin ka lamang''*peace*:bop
    <0_0> anong wala sa cast,di ba si Juan Rodrigo yan at si Alicia Alonzo...grrrrr....:angry: ..*peace*:bop:.

:lol::lol::rotflmao: :rotflmao::bop:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file