Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

Rabbit Hole = Nicole Kidman

OMG!! AMAZING MOVIE

rabbithole2010.jpg

Nabili ko sa aking suki sa Quiapo kahapon at pinanood ko mga 8pm then inulit ko ulit 12 Midnight then today 2 times ko ulit pinanood.

BEAUTIFUL MOVIE *okay*napaka sarap panoorin kahit dark ang subject ang ganda ng cinematography at ang musical score napaka simple at quiet pero nakaka addict di ko ma explain kahit dark subject nya ay nag enjoy ako at na hook ako. BitterSweet siya at umiyak ako yata 3 times sa eksena pero may life affirming values after mong mapanood ang movie parang I feel good after ng movie.

Galing ni Nicole siya ang nagdala ng movie at ngayon alam ko na kung bakit di gaanong active sa mga nomination sila Aaron Eckhart (nilamon siya ng buo ni Nicole) at Diane Weist ( ang short ng screen time niya)

last week naman napanood ko yung The Kids Are Alright
Di mas hamak na mas magaling si Nicole kesa kay Annete Bening or Julienne Moore.

Nicole pa rin for Best Actress (as of now ) sana mayron na sa Quiapo ng Winters Bone (Jennifer Lawrence), Black Swan (Natalie Portman) at Blue Valentine (Michelle Williams) para ma complete ko na ang runaway top 5 Best Actress .

as of today.
My Ranking
1.) Nicole Kidman (Rabbit Hole)
2.) Annete Bening ( The Kids Are Alright)

Comments

• Rabbit Hole - Behind The Scenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbs7C4rHsJQ

Rabbit Hole - New trailer (TV Spot)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFS5fHEAmdA

Rabbit Hole - Official Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFhLS_CKmOg

Awards for
    Rabbit Hole (2010) More at IMDbPro »
    Golden Globes, USA
    Year Result Award Category/Recipient(s)
    2011 Nominated Golden Globe Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama
    Nicole Kidman

Independent Spirit Awards
    2011 Nominated Independent Spirit Award Best Director
    John Cameron Mitchell
    Best Female Lead
    Nicole Kidman
    Best Male Lead
    Aaron Eckhart
    Best Screenplay
    David Lindsay-Abaire

Satellite Awards
    2010 Nominated Satellite Award Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Drama
    Nicole Kidman
    Best Actress in a Supporting Role
    Dianne Wiest

Screen Actors Guild Awards
    2011 Nominated Actor Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role
    Nicole Kidman

Washington DC Area Film Critics Association Awards
    2010 Nominated WAFCA Award Best Actress
    Nicole Kidman

Rabbit Hole
    Nicole Kidman, Aaron Eckhart
    Directed by John Cameron Mitchell
    Rolling Stone: star rating
    Community: star rating
    By Peter Travers
    December 16, 2010

Nicole Kidman is just astonishing in Rabbit Hole — subtle, fierce, brutally funny, tender when you least expect it, and battered by the feelings that hit her when she forgets to duck. Kidman plays Becca, a mother coping with the impossible fact that six months ago a car struck and killed her four-year-old son as he ran into the street. You can't deal with that. But Becca must. So must her husband, Howie (a superb Aaron Eckhart). They try the usual routes, from God to grief counseling, but they need to carve their own path without destroying their marriage.

Peter Travers' Best (and Worst) DVDs of 2010

Out of unspeakable sadness, David Lindsay-Abaire, brilliantly adapting his play for the screen, creates a movie that uses humor as a kind of healing. It's a rough road, and director John Cameron Mitchell (Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Shortbus) doesn't smooth the ride with glib good intentions. This haunting and hypnotic movie blinks back tears in favor of taking on the world, not running from it. Becca hilariously skewers the hypocrisy she finds in grief therapy and harangues her mother (Dianne Wiest), who lost a grown son, for comparing her sorrow to Becca's. Mitchell directs with remarkable skill and compassion without ever going soft on the characters. Kidman, doing her best work in years, just comes at you. Her final scene with the splendid Wiest, who builds her character with uncommon feeling, is devastating. So is the movie. It takes a piece out of you.
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    I got teary eyed sa trailer. Weakness ko talaga yung mga story about kids dying :(
  • tabula_rasatabula_rasa PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sorry, but I thought this movie sucked big time. Dragging.
  • JM4everJM4ever PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sayang hindi narerecognize sa aaron at diane. They also did good IMO
    sabihin nyo ha kung tama ako
    kaya nagagalit si Howie kay Jason ay dahil siya ang nakabangga kay Danny na hinahabol ang kanilang aso dahil ito ay nakawala
  • jayjay09jayjay09 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Siya nga.

:D
  • C.I.C.C.IC.I.C.C.I PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    if you've seen the play or read the play, one would know beforehand that the movie is about parents who deal with the loss of a child.

Am aware of the plot, but would still like to see how Nicole is with the role
  • shinjie_is_krenshinjie_is_kren PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Nicole Kidman gave her best performance in years. But I don't think nilamon ni Kidman si Aaron Eckhart. May mga moments si Aaron Eckhart na sobrang galing nya and sometimes, better than Kidman.

And Diane Wiest's monologue at the basement is haunting. She is also amazing.
  • jayjay09jayjay09 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yeah the way Diane enunciates her script is really good and haunting indeed.
  • C.I.C.C.IC.I.C.C.I PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hoping to catch the movie on Sunday. Opens tomorrow (25 Dec 10)
  • OMG!!!! IM EXCITED!!!

A Kidman Upset?

Tom O’Neil and Pete Hammond dish it up about Best Actress, wondering if Nicole Kidman might not come in and steal the Oscar away from Natalie Portman or Annette Bening (of Jennifer Lawrence, for that matter). Every day it feels like one or the other will win. First it was Bening, then it was Portman, then Portman got pregnant and then it was Bening, and now it’s Kidman, but then no one really cares about Portman’s pregnancy so maybe it’s Portman? Or maybe it’s Bening because of the popularity of The Kids Are All Right and her being overdue. She’s a heroic character, etc. Anyway, take it away Pete and Tom:

Pete & Tom on Oscar's Best Actress Race

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6X5E74Px1Y

153218__kidman_l.jpg
  • medyo nalito lang ako, bakit namatay yung ang anak ni nicole?

tapos.. yung guy sa library whats his connection ke nicole
    medyo nalito lang ako, bakit namatay yung ang anak ni nicole?

tapos.. yung guy sa library whats his connection ke nicole
    Nakawala ang aso nina Nicole tapos hinabol ito ng anak nya tapos haban hinahabol nya, nabangga sya nung lalaki sa library.
  • mini_stopmini_stop 10th PEx Oscar Pool Top 10
    I just saw the movie, and I was blown away by Nicole Kidman's performance. Her scene at the meeting, with Dianne Wiest (especially the one at the basement), and her confrontation with Aaron Eckhart after she deleted the video from his phone were spot on and showed great range. *okay*

Kidman = 1, Botox = 0. LOL! Kidding! :hiya:

Oh, and Rabbit Hole's screenplay is pretty good, too.
  • JM4ever wrote: »
    Nakawala ang aso nina Nicole tapos hinabol ito ng anak nya tapos haban hinahabol nya, nabangga sya nung lalaki sa library.

pa message naman ako, regarding my queries
  • At last napanood ko na ang Black Swan
    pwede ko nang i compare ang top 3 best actress

Natalie Portman (Black Swan) Galing ng acting at ang movie sobrang out of this world at Natalie acting ay may pagka OVER THE TOP naman so I still prefer NICOLE KIDMAN in Rabbit Hole kasi very quiet at real acting at tagos sa puso ang acting .

as of today.
    My Ranking
    1.) Nicole Kidman (Rabbit Hole)
    2.) Natalie Portman (Black Swan)
    3.) Annete Bening ( The Kids Are Alright)
  • Yan ang star GRABE ANG APPEAL kahit 40s na

W magazine
    BEST PERFORMANCES

NICOLE KIDMAN IN “RABBIT HOLE”
    “I don’t mind being naked. After having a baby, I’m not so sure now, but I enjoy not letting my issues get in the way of nudity.”
    By Lynn Hirschberg
    Photographs by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin
    Styled by Melanie Ward
    Balmain’s black cotton T-shirt with pins.
    January 2011

cess_performances_11_v.jpg