Home PEx Campus De La Salle University

DLSU College of Law

Hi, anyone from COL?

1. is the JD program open for part time students?
2. What's the class schedule like? (e.g. Mon-Fri 6-9pm?)

Thank you.

Comments

• don't even bother to enter in any law school. you don't even know basic functions like using the search function in pex. law school is not for those who forget details. you didn't even see that there's a thread in the first page... and you posted on it. :rotflmao:
  • Hi, anyone from COL?

1. is the JD program open for part time students?
    2. What's the class schedule like? (e.g. Mon-Fri 6-9pm?)

Thank you.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the program is NOT tailor-fit for part time students (unless of course their work schedule is flexible). Basically, you CANNOT pick your class schedule. Lawyers have a day job after all. No definite time for the class schedule- it changes every term. Just keep in mind that should you decide to take on a part time job, it would have to adjust to your class sched and not the other way round. There are some working students I know of who can handle everything... But I don't think they're human. :)
  • don't even bother to enter in any law school. you don't even know basic functions like using the search function in pex. law school is not for those who forget details. you didn't even see that there's a thread in the first page... and you posted on it. :rotflmao:

konting scroll down lang nandun na yung thread. tsk tsk..
  • standlasallestandlasalle PEx Rookie ⭐
    Sorry to burst your bubble but the program is NOT tailor-fit for part time students (unless of course their work schedule is flexible). Basically, you CANNOT pick your class schedule. Lawyers have a day job after all. No definite time for the class schedule- it changes every term. Just keep in mind that should you decide to take on a part time job, it would have to adjust to your class sched and not the other way round. There are some working students I know of who can handle everything... But I don't think they're human. :)

Thank you so much. suhweetnlow

My bad, I tried deleting the post.
  • standlasallestandlasalle PEx Rookie ⭐
    don't even bother to enter in any law school. you don't even know basic functions like using the search function in pex. law school is not for those who forget details. you didn't even see that there's a thread in the first page... and you posted on it. :rotflmao:

Yes, my bad. I tried to delete the post but it was not permitted.

WOW, are you in law school? It's my first time to hear a subject in law school that teaches you "search function in pex"? :lol:
  • Good day future lawyers!

For working law students enrolled in DLSU, would just like to ask if the curriculum per the DLSU law website is still in effect (Yung 3 terms per year for 4 years)

If oo, tanong ko nalang din yung schedule ng tuition fees as I assume na yung link sa same website is not updated ( 2013-2014 po yung andun, IIRC)

Thank you and God bless :)
  • Hi. Please help me decide if Ateneo Law School or DLSU College of Law. Part of me wants ALS because of their bar performance and track record but since I am a graduate of Benilde, dapat ata DLSU COL...