COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance. Please update your email address.

Thanks,
pexer99

wanted: loving and stable couple to adopt my unborn yet child

i want it to be done legally through dswd :)
i will give birth before february and we can't really support the baby. pls feel free to contact me 09061413844

Comments

• DELISYUSDELISYUS Only 15% Lesbian PExer
    HapiMe... please contact Norfil Foundation to help you find a good home for your baby

Agency : NORFIL Foundation
    Address : 16 Mother Ignacia St. cor Roces Ave. Q.C.
    Tel. # : 372-35-77 loc. 31
    Services : Temporary Shelter Home for Unwed Mothers (6 months pregnant), Foreign and local adoption, Foster care for babies, Face to face Counseling
    (By appointment)
    Schedule : Monday- Friday 8:00-5:00 PM
  • welscuawelscua Member PExer
    to TS, usually yung naga-adopt gusto nila unknown parents to avoid complication in the future.. kasi in case magbago ng isip yung nagpa-adopt ay di niya mahahabol yung foster parents...beside pag nagpunta kayo sa mga org na involve sa ganyan ay matutulungan kayo magdecide kung gusto talagang ipa-adopt yung magiging baby nyo..

so just follow the advice of DELISYUS...
  • i want a close adoption, d n q maghahabol i just want to make sure that my child will be in good hands..

salamat sa ngpost nung foundation, il drop by next wik
  • yankimyankim Member PExer
    hey nag hahanap kami ng baby... txt mo kami if interested ka 09208829462 ........... please
  • DELISYUSDELISYUS Only 15% Lesbian PExer
    yankim and HapiMe... although I trust that the decision to adopt a baby/give the baby up for adoption stems from love, I really hope both of you will do this the right way

hindi parang cellphone lang ang baby na if interested ka, kontakin ka lang if gustong ibigay sayo

I won't deny na many people have thrived from the usual under the table, iniwan sa gate, iniwan sa hospital, pinamigay during an emergency etc... but if you really want to adopt, kahit na it will involve gastos and waiting, i hope you do it legally

that way, nobody can contest the child's rights and parentage after...

ang adoption is not a short-term solution... it is a lifelong gift you give to a child... and just like some things, the waiting makes it more meaningful...
  • ghelai3227ghelai3227 Member PExer
    Good day naghahanap po ako ng parent na gusto nila ipaampun ang baby nila. please do contact me at 09172078806
  • sinnerorsaintsinnerorsaint go ahead..make my day... PExer
    kawawa naman ang baby..ts, pag isipan mo muna mabuti...ako nung nalaman ko na magkaka-baby na ako..sobrang tuwa ko na di ko ma-explain...for sure pag nakita mo na baby mo after giving birth...magdadalawang isip ka...its gift from god...pls. love her...
  • Im a single mom. 25. Im 5mos pregnant and planning for abortiom but if someone wants to adopt willing and able po you can help me po. Contact me here 09668655318 [email protected]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file