Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

white tribes

what's your take on the unpopularity or possibly extinction (if these ever existed) of indigenous white tribes? (yung mga true blue puti talaga, not native indian or yung middle eastern type na caucasian)

does this make them the superior race?

(by tribe i meant yung katulad ng mga aeatas or yung mga african na namumuhay thru hunting or fishing, with unorthodox beliefs and customs, primitive clothing, etc.)

Comments

• F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    So how does this relate to Buhay Pinoy?
  • LimpBwiZitLimpBwiZit PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    So how does this relate to Buhay Pinoy?

na-mention ang aeta :lol:
    Oh ganoon ba? :glee:

There a 'quiet' few in Caucasus (IDK about 'true blue' white whatever the fck that means). In Scandinavia, there are the Lapps/ to be PC, 'Sami'.

Majority of the 'feared' extinction is not so much 'culture' as culture would have to change either or...it's the loss of language eg Celtic (Manx, Briton, Cornish, Welsh, Scottish Gaelic)

But the EU have tendencies to protect languages and ability to compare to other poor countries whose people either have to change or die (eg Sudanese tribesmen).
  • true blue, like theyre white in every sense of the word.
  • So how does this relate to Buhay Pinoy?
    Asians, including Pinoys look up to white people kasi.

Wala lang... Sa media kasi, like TV or magazine, they feature tribal communities and they even film their way of life. Wala pa ako nakitang mga puti na naka-bahag at may katakut-takot na piercing in the wrong places due to tradition or religious belief lol. Puro mga glamoroso at ma-attitude ang mga pinapakita.
    Brother the 'term' white in itself is often misleading. That's why I said 'whatever it means'. Why I said it?

I said Caucasus correct? The term 'Caucasian' was derived by Western 'racist propagandist' and 'pseudo scientist' previous to modern research and studies of race (prior to DNA testing).

Why I said it is this: people in the 'Caucasus' (Ossetian, Ingustians) are often attacked by 'white supremacist' and 'xenophobic' Neo Nazis Russians (ironic!) in Moscow. :glee:

There's even a historian who once said that a lot of Germans are really just descendants of Slavic migrants after the fall of the Roman Empire and just picked up on German culture. :glee: (I think he also based his studies on DNA).

Phenotypes: people judge with what they see and not what's deeper (paraphrased from Machiavelli) :glee:
    The reason why you don't see 'white tribes' na 'nakabahag' is that they live in places where it's too cold to 'bahag' :glee:

Like the Lapps I mentioned, the live pretty much in the Arctic.

Further proof: Native Americans. Native Alaskan=dressed to the nines. Native Brazilians=half naked. Native Americans on the Plains (cold winter, temperate summer)= seasonal. Somewhat exclusionary: Native Tierra del Fuegans (fairly 'naked' according to early accounts, despite their closeness to Antartica).

Common sense.

But look at Balearic Islanders. Accounts of the Romans said that they were 'naked'. Southern Europeans (eg Italians and Greeks) traditionally wore liberal clothing because of temperatures.
  • Brother the 'term' white in itself is often misleading. That's why I said 'whatever it means'. Why I said it?

I said Caucasus correct? The term 'Caucasian' was derived by Western 'racist propagandist' and 'pseudo scientist' previous to modern research and studies of race (prior to DNA testing).

Why I said it is this: people in the 'Caucasus' (Ossetian, Ingustians) are often attacked by 'white supremacist' and 'xenophobic' Neo Nazis Russians (ironic!) in Moscow. :glee:

There's even a historian who once said that a lot of Germans are really just descendants of Slavic migrants after the fall of the Roman Empire and just picked up on German culture. :glee: (I think he also based his studies on DNA).

Phenotypes: people judge with what they see and not what's deeper (paraphrased from Machiavelli) :glee:
    Ok I appreciate that.

but when i used the word "white" did you really not understand it?

Let's not make it about my vocabulary or choice of words. You took care of it, thanks.

let me describe it in another way, white = their men, it;s what Pinays go cheap for; their women, it's what Pinoys can't typically get

tribe = primitive clan, not much advancement in their civilization

Curious lang e.

With your lecture, I learned that kahit na may tribo na pala ang mga puti, sosyal pa rin. Lumelevel na noon pa?
    You don't get it.

It's NOT the choice of word. What I'm saying is THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A TRUE BLUE "WHITE".

Phenotypes are often used as selling point of what isn't and what is. Look at the Nazis and their crazy 'psuedo science' of race. But GENETIC studies often show otherwise. (Eg genetic studies show that European Jews are 'whiter' than they are Middle Eastern---some of them are probably really just Europeans who converted to Judaism, less than they are originally descended from Jewish diasporans---but to the Nazis, Jewish means 'different race/stock' and were often excluded, same as the pogroms in Russia).

But I know your propaganda. You're trying to show your contempt (which is hidden jealousy of whites).

Buddy, you don't have to look at 'tribes' to show 'backwardness'. Go to any of the failing Eastern European countries and look there. Look at the inability of some European countries to industrialize, if so, to use that industrialization for progress and prosperity.

You ever wonder why most 'feral children' are often found in Eastern Europe? :glee:

You don't have to show 'bahag' to be retarded (no not that retarded) economically.
  • You don't get it.

It's NOT the choice of word. What I'm saying is THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A TRUE BLUE "WHITE".

Phenotypes are often used as selling point of what isn't and what is. Look at the Nazis and their crazy 'psuedo science' of race. But GENETIC studies often show otherwise. (Eg genetic studies show that European Jews are 'whiter' than they are Middle Eastern---some of them are probably really just Europeans who converted to Judaism, less than they are originally descended from Jewish diasporans---but to the Nazis, Jewish means 'different race/stock' and were often excluded, same as the pogroms in Russia).

But I know your propaganda. You're trying to show your contempt (which is hidden jealousy of whites).

Buddy, you don't have to look at 'tribes' to show 'backwardness'. Go to any of the failing Eastern European countries and look there. Look at the inability of some European countries to industrialize, if so, to use that industrialization for progress and prosperity.

You ever wonder why most 'feral children' are often found in Eastern Europe? :glee:

You don't have to show 'bahag' to be retarded (no not that retarded) economically.
    I could understand how you could say I'm jealous. It's okay.

No such thing as true blue white. Those were my words eh...

I mean in a way I was just trying to ask if these blue eyed, blonde haired, pasty skinned people, which are commonly labeled "white people" these days were ever dressed like those indigenous tribes we see in documentaries or books.

parang yung sa movie ni Tom Hanks, Castaway...

(and i know hindi blonde si Tom Hanks dun sa movie at meron din naman brunette at kung anu ano pa pero comonnnn you know what I';m talkin bout right???)
  • quick_benquick_ben PEx Rookie ⭐
    how can "true blue" be "white"...?
  • LOL alrite. Thx anyways.
  • The Afrikaners in South Africa regard themselves as Africa's "white tribe"! :D
  • birdy90 wrote: »
    Ok I appreciate that.

but when i used the word "white" did you really not understand it?

Let's not make it about my vocabulary or choice of words. You took care of it, thanks.

let me describe it in another way, white = their men, it;s what Pinays go cheap for; their women, it's what Pinoys can't typically get

tribe = primitive clan, not much advancement in their civilization

Curious lang e.

With your lecture, I learned that kahit na may tribo na pala ang mga puti, sosyal pa rin. Lumelevel na noon pa?
    If you thought this was going to be an insightful discussion, the highlighted line above should give you pause. Right there is the whole intention of this thread. :naughty:
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Not necessarily tribes per say but there's the Amish who do live off the grid.

I love their homemade food products and handmade furniture. ;)
  • KrayonKrayon PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    birdy90 wrote: »
    what's your take on the unpopularity or possibly extinction (if these ever existed) of indigenous white tribes? (yung mga true blue puti talaga, not native indian or yung middle eastern type na caucasian)

does this make them the superior race?

(by tribe i meant yung katulad ng mga aeatas or yung mga african na namumuhay thru hunting or fishing, with unorthodox beliefs and customs, primitive clothing, etc.)

wtf is a white tribe? :lol:
  • NeoDynNeoDyn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Krayon wrote: »
    wtf is a white tribe? :lol:

Baka yung ibig sabihin ni TS ay yung mga albinos:confused:
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^^ but i don't think maccie will be interested in white tribes people. :confused:
  • rendakurendaku PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    birdy90 wrote: »
    Asians, including Pinoys look up to white people kasi.

Why?
    1. Because whites are generally taller.
    2. Because US$, CAN$, AUS$, Brit Pounds and euros have high Php equivalent (and come with a promise...)
    3. Because the unofficial religion in the Philippines is Monetarism (Yan, BP statement).
  • NeoDyn wrote: »
    Baka yung ibig sabihin ni TS ay yung mga albinos:confused:
    :rotflmao:

i love ittttt.

forget it. i just meant mga puti who live in the wild? ang gulo ko kausap!!! :bop:

:rotflmao: