COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Peso BankNotes w/ new designs out by December?

Comments

• CreamSodaCreamSoda No Clutch Required PExer
    ABNOY's main focus is change all the logo's/names or anything that will NOT
    help improve the country. The guy is creepy and crazy.
  • Bahay_KuboBahay_Kubo Banned by Admin PExer
    ^ exactly! wala naman siyang ibang intention kundi palitan yung design ng pera at yung logo ng BSP. he wanted to impose his pathetic standards to everybody in this country. from having a pathetic staff in the b!tchy Mai "sweet.twins" Mislang to having a pathetic "Pilipinas Kay Ganda" tourism campaign to his gross mishandling of the Luneta bus hostage incident, it's no surprise that this country is now pathetic, thanks to this pathetic guy named Abnoynoy and the pathetic and corrupt voters who chose him last May.
  • fragileXfragileX palaban pa rin PExer
    149873_135692009818231_110296245691141_184816_7790376_n.jpg

News have been spreading that some of the Philippine bills will be redesigned. The five hundred bill, specifically, was reported to include the face of our late president Corazon Aquino and a 'tarsier' with a hotdog sandwich. It will be printed beside her husband, Ninoy Aquino, who is originally in the said bill.

repost

source: showbiz govt
  • fragileXfragileX palaban pa rin PExer
    double post hehehehe
  • jpd74jpd74 Member PExer
    baka sa susunod si kris at baby james naman ..... or di kaya family picture .....
  • manlajaymanlajay Member PExer
    From Philippine star

genphoto1hires.jpg

President Aquino holds up newly printed bank notes of different denominations bearing his signature during a presentation at Malaca?ang yesterday.WILLY PEREZ
  • PExkyPExky Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    bagiw.boi wrote: »
    eagle pala yun...

kala ko teksas. to represent the pinas cockfighting economy...:lol:

Amf. Natawa ako dito. :rotflmao:
  • JspiceJspice Kenzo forever! PExer
    Wala naman masama kung babaguhin. Its part of life, we need to adapt to the ever changing phase of life.

If you don't adapt you'll be eaten alive.

Good Designers Copy, Great Designers Steal - Pablo Picasso
    bsp-logo.jpg?psid=1

Mas Pilipinas ang dating nung lumang logo. *okay*
    bill_peso_2000.jpg

Sinu-sino yung mga taong nasa P2,000 bill?
  • jpd74jpd74 Member PExer
    baka lalong bumaba ang value ng money natin ...
  • ShofixtiShofixti Frustrated Painter PExer
    Sana pag nanalo ako ng lotto, etong denomination ibigay sakin:

100000.jpg

Para hindi mabigat. :lol:
    Bahay_Kubo wrote: »
    a lot of Filipinos are not aware of this but the so-called "security features" that Philippine currency have are actually substandard by international standards. only a handful of people in this country are aware of that, although sa labas ng Pilipinas ay alam na alam na ang Philippine peso ang isa sa pinakamadaling i-counterfeit. "tinipid" yung sinasabi ng BSP na "security features" ng pera nila dahil "ayaw nilang gumastos." it's as simple as that.

well anyway, that's well beyond my point. hindi dapat palitan ang sira by changing the bills' design and the BSP's logo. ang dapat nilang gastusan ay yung "tinipid" nila na "security features" (because, seriously, they aren't) ng mga pera natin. palibhasa kinukurakot lang ang pera dito sa atin kaya ayos lang sa kanila na palitan yung design ng pera, palitan yung logo ng BSP at tipirin yung "security features" ng bills and coins natin.

Sounds like you are quite knowledgeable on these "security features." Kindly share your knowledge here if you may.

OR,

Hearsay mo lang na naman na-base yang post mo? :naughty:
  • JspiceJspice Kenzo forever! PExer
    Sana gawin na lang plastic yung paper money
  • PythosPythos Big Brother Fanatic PExer
    I still prefer the current BSP seal.

Makabago!
  • Bahay_KuboBahay_Kubo Banned by Admin PExer
    PExky wrote: »
    Sounds like you are quite knowledgeable on these "security features." Kindly share your knowledge here if you may.

OR,

it's for me to keep and for you to find out. problema kasi sa mga Pilipino karamihan ay mga ***** kaya madaling mauto. am i right, Abnoynoy? :D
  • fortherecordfortherecord You Are A Tourist PExer
    gaLj wrote: »
    I'm not surprised :rotflmao:

Sabi nga ng former DOT official " plagiarism is a part of the creative process "

The current BSP logo (which is its 4th logo since 1949) was launched in June 2010. I think it was conceptualized long before P-Noy's term. Nonetheless, it really bears semblance to the European Central Bank's logo.
  • ubermenschubermensch Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I don't get it why we need to change certain things too much.

And you can't always hang on to "the only constant thing is change" and "we have to learn to change with the times" because there's also such a thing as stability. Continuity.

Do other countries change their bank notes as often as we do? USD bank notes have had the same design for as long as I can remember. Anybody here who knows how it is with other bank notes?
  • bagiw.boibagiw.boi Member PExer
    PExky wrote: »

OR,

sorry, but bahay_kubo is right.
  • bagiw.boibagiw.boi Member PExer
    manlajay wrote: »
    From Philippine star

genphoto1hires.jpg

President Aquino holds up newly printed bank notes of different denominations bearing his signature during a presentation at Malaca?ang yesterday.WILLY PEREZ

according to an inquirer report:
    President Aquino told monetary officials that he practiced his penmanship for the new peso notes which will be in circulation starting Friday.

?(The President) narrated how he practiced to improve his penmanship and showed several practice sheets to us,? said Monetary Board member Ignacio Bunye, who was at the closed-door BSP presentation of the new peso notes.

parang grade student lang si pnoy ah: show and tell pa yung practise cursive writing sessions niya :rotflmao:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file