Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure
Join our PEx Olympics Quiz Night and win GCash prizes! 🏅

Bohol, Philippines Thread 2

Comments

• marxtermindmarxtermind PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    A destination known for Chocolate Hills, Bohol is now becoming a place for adventures as well. Bike Zip or what Chocolate Hills Adventure Park calls it as "The Rush" is the latest adventure in the province. I’m always game for new challenges and different adventures; and upon learning about this latest activity made me feel so enthusiastic that I had planned to visit the park before proceeding to our vacation in Panglao. Bike Zip is a 275-meter zip line using a mountain bike to cross from one hill to another. I’ve been to Bohol quite number of times already to see the Chocolate Hills but seeing those magnificent hills through riding "The Rush" indeed gave me a different experience.

http://www.marxtermind.com/2014/08/experience-rush-at-chocolate-hills_6.html

14630492727_4d217854d2_z.jpg
  • hello!

Selling mla-tagbilaran tickets for Nov 28-dec 1.
    2male and 2 female.
    txt me if interested 0917-8809406
    thanks!
  • Going here this Dec...
  • We went to Bohol last year, stayed at Bellevue Resort, it's a wonderful resort, awesome staff, great place, not so pricey room, yet elegant.

We availed the sightseeing tour of Kuya Tatsky,I recommend him, great guy!
  • We went to Bohol last year, stayed at Bellevue Resort, it's a wonderful resort, awesome staff, great place, not so pricey room, yet elegant.

We availed the sightseeing tour of Kuya Tatsky,I recommend him, great guy!

Any number for this Kuya Tatsky?

Staying in Loboc River Resort and Ocean Suites.
  • Any number for this Kuya Tatsky?

Staying in Loboc River Resort and Ocean Suites.

Hi-yah Jay-r!

Try this:

Tatsky Cubero - (0922) 367 1051, (0915) 794 5556
    Kathy Cubero - (0927) 821 8352 (wife)

got it from here:

http://theyellowroadtrip.blogspot.com/2012/07/tyr5-day2-bohol-countryside-tour.html

sorry, I misplaced Kuya Tatsky's calling card, so I just googled it.

He's famous actually, just google his name :)

We went there in Loboc, ate our lunch at the floating boat I forgot the name, but we opted not to join the river cruise, because I got dizzy with all the swaying of the boat

When we walked out of the boat, a kuya (staff) asked us with a panic voice "hindi kayo sasama? bakit?", sobrang natawa ako sa facial expression niya, as if kami lang ang hindi nag join ever :lol:

It was fun, the lunch buffet was just okay, nothing spectacular, but we had fun.
  • Maraming magagaling na tour service providers sa Bohol at mababasa nyo dito sa PEx ang tungkol sa kanilang serbisyu.

Tatsky, Incon, Naldix at Rj ay ilan lang sa mga mapagpipilian but they are the most highly recommended here in Pex and rates may differ slightly. Their contact numbers can be found dito sa pex or you may search them sa google at surely marami kayung mababasang reviews about their services.

We opted to book our Bohol trips with Incon Tours kasi sila ang pinaka-una nag reply sa aming queries and we were happily satisfied sa kanila. We highly recommend their services!.

We also find their website very helpful and informative at madali lang mag book or mag inquire through sa kanilang website.

Incon Bohol Tour Package Services share ko lang baka makatulong sa mga papuntang Bohol. 09179107606 yan rin ang working number nila.

Enjoy Bohol
  • inchykoinchyko PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hi-yah Jay-r!

Try this:

Tatsky Cubero - (0922) 367 1051, (0915) 794 5556
    Kathy Cubero - (0927) 821 8352 (wife)

got it from here:

http://theyellowroadtrip.blogspot.com/2012/07/tyr5-day2-bohol-countryside-tour.html

sorry, I misplaced Kuya Tatsky's calling card, so I just googled it.

He's famous actually, just google his name :)

We went there in Loboc, ate our lunch at the floating boat I forgot the name, but we opted not to join the river cruise, because I got dizzy with all the swaying of the boat

When we walked out of the boat, a kuya (staff) asked us with a panic voice "hindi kayo sasama? bakit?", sobrang natawa ako sa facial expression niya, as if kami lang ang hindi nag join ever :lol:

It was fun, the lunch buffet was just okay, nothing spectacular, but we had fun.

Mam. Did you also get him for island hopping? If yes, just want to confirm that he cant fetch you in front of the beach. Is this true?

Also, are there nearby restaurants near Bellevue? Dont want to eat at the hotel all the time :)
  • inchyko wrote: »
    Mam. Did you also get him for island hopping? If yes, just want to confirm that he cant fetch you in front of the beach. Is this true?

Also, are there nearby restaurants near Bellevue? Dont want to eat at the hotel all the time :)

Hi Inch :)

No, I didn't avail the island hopping from him (actually If you're staying in bellevue, they don't allow unregistered boats to dock there, it's really a private resort so if you're decided to avail the Island Hopping from Kuya Tatsky, you need to travel on land first to another part of the beach)

We availed the Island Hopping from Bellevue Hotel because I don't want to encounter any hassle, it's about 2,000++/pax, it's with your own private boat, 3 guides, and water. No meal included.

We had fun snorkeling at Balicasag Island..priceless moment, beautiful scenery, If only I could turn into a mermaid and lived there for the rest of my life :glee:

We saw tortoises eating grass on the ocean floor, how cool is that?

We had lunch at Balicasag too, fresh seafoods.. perfect.

Enjoy your Bohol Trip Inch, it's a wonderful place :)
    Thanks Exgirlfriend :) I've actually been to bohol but that was roughly 10 years ago. And yes, it is a wonderful place :) I just want to bring my family this time around during the christmas break.

How about restaurants near Bellevue? Are there any?
  • ^Oh, I forgot to answer that one :glee: There are no restaurants near Bellevue as far as I can recall, I didn't notice any restaurants nearby.

During our stay, we only ate at their restaurant, quite pricey but it's worth it. Huge servings, I loved their grilled squid with mango salsa. My sister loved their fried chicken and pork BBQ.

The breakfast buffet was pretty okay, plenty of choices, we stayed at Bellevue for 5 nights and 6 days.. well the Buffet choices were on repeat mode :glee: haha!
  • Hi Inch :)

No, I didn't avail the island hopping from him (actually If you're staying in bellevue, they don't allow unregistered boats to dock there, it's really a private resort so if you're decided to avail the Island Hopping from Kuya Tatsky, you need to travel on land first to another part of the beach)

We availed the Island Hopping from Bellevue Hotel because I don't want to encounter any hassle, it's about 2,000++/pax, it's with your own private boat, 3 guides, and water. No meal included.

We had fun snorkeling at Balicasag Island..priceless moment, beautiful scenery, If only I could turn into a mermaid and lived there for the rest of my life :glee:

We saw tortoises eating grass on the ocean floor, how cool is that?

We had lunch at Balicasag too, fresh seafoods.. perfect.

Enjoy your Bohol Trip Inch, it's a wonderful place :)

cool. will contact this guy early next month. I dive but since my travel buddy tried and cursed diving, skin diving is probably the next good thing I can do.

Btw, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tortoise :)
  • cool. will contact this guy early next month. I dive but since my travel buddy tried and cursed diving, skin diving is probably the next good thing I can do.

Btw, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tortoise :)

oh, so giant turtles? :lol:

thanks for correcting me :)
    Thanks! Good to know.

To those who might know, madali ba magcommute around Panglao? Ang Bellevue entrance po ba near the main road and in the main road madaming jeep or tricycle?
  • inchyko wrote: »
    Thanks! Good to know.

To those who might know, madali ba magcommute around Panglao? Ang Bellevue entrance po ba near the main road and in the main road madaming jeep or tricycle?

Bellevues entrance po ay malapit lang sa main road where there are tricycles available parked just on the other side of the road. Jeepneys in Panglao are seldom and they follow scheduled time for their trip.

Click here for more information about Bohol and Bohol Tour Package Services. Feel free to visit and contact us regarding you upcoming Bohol Trip.

We are here more than willing to help you.

Call Us
    0917-910-7606
    0929-762-3614

Email Us
    [email protected]

Incon Bohol Tours
  • hi guys!

txt me if interested, 0917 8809406 age is around 50 y.o.
    i just dnt know if it matters when you show your ID.
    hindi naman siguro chinecheck yun.
    thansk!
  • 69|FaDE69|FaDE PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hi.. pupunta ako ng bohol depende pa sa date april 30 to may 7 .. but still undecided kung ilang days ako dyan but probably gusto ko masatisfy at sulit ang visit ko sa bohol.

the problem is gusto ko mag kuha ng Tour Packages para less hassle, but most of the tours package minimum ATA is 2 pax, at solo traveler lang ako. Any Suggestion na pwede kong gawin?

atsaka IF EVER may mag totour sa bohol in these dates april 30 to may 7, please join niyo naman ako para makahati sa discounts :lol::lol: desperado lang hahha