Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

"Who's the most Good-Looking Hollywood Actor for you?"

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Comments

• Aya_AlexaAya_Alexa Vision of Perfection PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    damn theirs millions, whats yours?
  • Aya_Alexa wrote: »
    damn theirs millions, whats yours?

My all time crush is no other than

colinfarrell.jpg

Colin Farrell!
    He is a gift from heaven...
    He is a God...
    He is the most manly, goodlooking, sexy, man ever alive...
    And his voice...oh so sexy...

It proves that Irish men are really the most goodlooking men ever..
  • ^ I have seen all his movies...He is just so lovable...eventhough he has gone through a lot before...he managed to stand up and even became a greater actor...
    oOoh never thought of him, lol but i do think his sexy. kaloka sa dami dami ng artista sa hollywood i can't believe you have narrowed it to 1 man.
    @yang23 speaking of him nakita mo na ba yung sex tape niya!!?? :lol::lol: siya yun diba?
    @yang23 speaking of him nakita mo na ba yung sex tape niya!!?? :lol::lol: siya yun diba?

Of course I did see the sex tape...And uhmmm...those were the days when he lost direction in his career...He had his clean and dirty times and thats what makes him a real man and actor...

And with narrowing down to him as my all time crush...Its bcos he had been even before when I was young...for me Ive seen a lot of actors coming in who are undeniably goodlooking but Colin, is just not goodlooking...he is more than that..He is kinda getting older now but he still ages so gracefully. He is still damn hot!
  • @alexia whose yours btw?
  • -gelay--gelay- PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Aya_Alexa wrote: »
    oOoh never thought of him, lol but i do think his sexy. kaloka sa dami dami ng artista sa hollywood i can't believe you have narrowed it to 1 man.

ahahahah!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

he's that goodlooking! :lol:
  • @gelay yes he is. And I think I was still a teen when I started to admire him..lol...and now Im on mid 20's
    yang23 wrote: »
    Of course I did see the sex tape...And uhmmm...those were the days when he lost direction in his career...He had his clean and dirty times and thats what makes him a real man and actor...

And with narrowing down to him as my all time crush...Its bcos he had been even before when I was young...for me Ive seen a lot of actors coming in who are undeniably goodlooking but Colin, is just not goodlooking...he is more than that..He is kinda getting older now but he still ages so gracefully. He is still damn hot!

ahy kaloka ka teh, lahat na alam. i now certify you his #1 fan!! :lol::lol:*okay**okay*

aww, inlove ka na teh :lol::lol: i think i have never felt anything like that deep with an actor guess i never thought it could be in any possible situation that we could be or something kaya parang limited lang ang feelings ko kumbaga for inspiration and kilig factor nalang.
    @alexia whose yours btw?

aww, i can't think of anyone top of my list right now, i might have to like list down hundreds of names!! :lol::lol:
    -gelay- wrote: »
    ahahahah!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

he's that goodlooking! :lol:

IKR!! kakaloka pero buti pa nga siya eh.. :lol:
    @gelay yes he is. And I think I was still a teen when I started to admire him..lol...and now Im on mid 20's

wow, you really like him that much.
  • @alexia..

I maybe in love with him but its nothing personal...lol...of course I know my predispositions and priorities in life...But like I said if I have someone who I can call an all time hottie in hollywood...its him...
    @alexia..

I maybe in love with him but its nothing personal...lol...of course I know my predispositions and priorities in life...But like I said if I have someone who I can call an all time hottie in hollywood...its him...

hmm, wala talaga ako maisip na top ko eh pero maybe kung right now my top would be Channing Tatum. *okay**okay* siya yung one of my pinaka crush so Hollywood!

channing-tatum-gq-magazine-august-2009-01.jpg
  • -gelay--gelay- PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ i'll write my bf a Dear John letter for Channing Tatum. :lol:
    ^ikaw teh post more hot guys!! lets fill this up!! :lol::lol:
  • @alexia yes lets all fill this up girls... I haven't seen any movie of Channing Tatum though...do you know any other movies of him? Please enlighten me... and yes he is goodlooking too...
  • Colin Farrell is known to have the most impressive eyebrows in hollywood too!

axi9ae.jpg
    @alexia yes lets all fill this up girls... I haven't seen any movie of Channing Tatum though...do you know any other movies of him? Please enlighten me... and yes he is goodlooking too...

really? no seriously? try watching G.I Joe, She's the man, Dear John, step up, Stop-Loss and many more i think he's the lead actor in those movies.
    Colin Farrell is known to have the most impressive eyebrows in hollywood too!

axi9ae.jpg

oh yeah i love his eye brows.
  • @alexia Oh yes i think ive seen Dear John but only half of the movie..:) I'll try watchin those sometime..

And with Collin's eyebrows, yes almost all TV interviews never miss to notice and talk about his eyebrows..
    @alexia Oh yes i think ive seen Dear John but only half of the movie..:) I'll try watchin those sometime..

And with Collin's eyebrows, yes almost all TV interviews never miss to notice and talk about his eyebrows..

try watching the full movie, its good. *okay**okay*

well his eyebrows is sexy no wonder!! :lol::lol:

here is another one of my crushes!! :lol::lol: Jesse Metcalfe from the movie John tucker mus die.

jesse_metcalfe.jpg
    try watching the full movie, its good. *okay**okay*

well his eyebrows is sexy no wonder!! :lol::lol:

here is another one of my crushes!! :lol::lol: Jesse Metcalfe from the movie John tucker mus die.

jesse_metcalfe.jpg

yes this guy is really hot too! He's the gardener in Desperate Housewives right? He's always topless in there..lol...
This discussion has been closed.