Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

Have you done drugs?

Comments

• ??ThuGz????ThuGz?? PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    laya na ulit si clawed_out! :bungi:
  • @ kensamor

there are two ways to find out. one is to try it now. two is to try it later.

awrayt!
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • pexer26pexer26 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Fuck eeeet i want to try cannabis! LMAO. I hope there's some social group that will introduce this weed to me. question lang, nakaka-adik kaya yung marijuana? LOL. the top variety one that is produced indoors? gusto ko magtanim kahit isa lang. LOL.

yosi nga inayawan ko talaga eh. ambaho kasi ng amoy ng nagyoyosi.

Never try heroin guys! saw it on NatGeo and I swear, your soul will be taken from you. The one that you inject in yourself. scary stuff. they're merely walking flesh without souls. They're like zombies.
    Not just heroin, meth. Both of them have strong addictive propensity and bad withdrawals symptoms (esp. heroin).

As for weed being addictive, although there aren't strong chemicals that are naturally strong addictive substance (like cigarettes), any drug or anything (whether it food or habit) for that general purpose could be addictive.
  • ??ThuGz????ThuGz?? PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^
    siguro kung 1st timer ka pag nasubukan mo yung weed at maging kaibiGan mo or makasama mo ng madalas ang isang madalas gumamit, mas malamang maadik ka unless malakas ang self control mo.
  • Oo. Binigay sa akin ng mga doktor. :depressed:
  • limahllimahl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i smoke weed during our collage years usually during our drinking session di naman siya nakaka adict
  • For all you Kids out there try this, when having sex and during climax take a shot of heroine (preferably by sniffing). This will blow your [email protected] minds out to kingdom *****. Naturally and Artificially.

You've read it here first in PEX. Copyright 2011.
  • heroine.. ang soshal. kapareho ba nyan yung shabu? shabu lang ata ang widely available dito eh...

has anyone tried salvia? dangerous to saka minuto lang yung effect pero mawawalan ka ng consciousness. parang alimpungatan... legal to sa Pilipinas.
  • pexer26pexer26 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Not just heroin, meth. Both of them have strong addictive propensity and bad withdrawals symptoms (esp. heroin).

As for weed being addictive, although there aren't strong chemicals that are naturally strong addictive substance (like cigarettes), any drug or anything (whether it food or habit) for that general purpose could be addictive.

uh... thanks! i wanted to try one if given a chance for recreational purposes. LOL.
    For all you Kids out there try this, when having sex and during climax take a shot of heroine (preferably by sniffing). This will blow your [email protected] minds out to kingdom *****. Naturally and Artificially.

You've read it here first in PEX. Copyright 2011.

NO! heroin takes you to immeasurable high that you may not withdraw from using it. it's a big no.

questions:

could you go to jail for being a user of weed(cannabis,marijuana)?

could you be in jail from growing one?

some says it's better than alcohol. do you agree?
  • giex44giex44 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Marijuana... nakakatawa lang ang feeling. di nakakaadik, pero masarap.
  • rokrokrokrok PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Never. At wala akong balak.
    Sniffing heroin? LOL. Usually you shoot it up, but I guess you can, it's just some drugs aren't absorbed as well in the mucosa. If you're going to 'sniff' it you might as well just smoke opium.

Try ecstasy while fvcking. It's better you get take it, get drunk, go to the club, and then fvck 'er in the balcony of the hotel. :glee:
  • sino nakapanood ng movie na limitless? meron kayang ganun na drugs...nakapag pataas ng IQ.... ayos sana kung merong ganun gusto kong subukan.... :)
  • bagarrebagarre PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    DeaMoNiTe wrote: »
    sino nakapanood ng movie na limitless? meron kayang ganun na drugs...nakapag pataas ng IQ.... ayos sana kung merong ganun gusto kong subukan.... :)

yup, ive seen that movie. ganda ng epekto ng gamot, nabuksan at nastimulate ang inactive cells sa brain. i guess may mga ganung drugs din naman like meth although i doubt kung magiging ganun ka-successful ang mga meth users. :lol:
  • bitwisebitwise PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yung usok lang ng tricycle ang natry ko. Kaya palagi ako nakatambay sa mga TODA.
  • I smoked MJ with a female friend, she got really sleepy while I slowly started laughing my head off at the smallest thing!:lol: I also did some sticks with a fubu just before we did the deed. The whole time our minds were floating and that added something new to the deed!:naughty:
  • tried brownies. like thrice, first two wala naman nagutom lang ako. like food trip talaga. yung pinaka last.. i told myself, NEVER AGAIN. lol, ate like a tupperware.. super high ako i think. feeling ko nananaginip ako and then may lapses like i cant remember things. then feeling ko pag nagsasalita ako di nila marining kasi di nila ako sinasagot. and my legs, nag numb parang nag ffloat. and yung eyes super naging red. i remember nga lang telling my friend "uy, wag kang maniwala sa sinasabi ko kasi nanaginip ata ako" lol kasi hinatid niya ako sa house. good thing nakauwi daw ako kahit ang labo kong kausap. super unforgettable yung experience. i did it kasi curious lang ako bakit ibang tao na aaddict pero it was a funny experience tho im not doing it again.
  • tried e and c