Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

Have you done drugs?

Comments

• feifeikoklandfeifeikokland PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ive tried

marijuan - laught trip then tulog then super gutom
    shabu - 3 days no sleep and, eat ewww kadiri ito, i wonder why people get addicted to this lol
    cocaine - sakit sa ulo lol
    ecstasy - so happy seeing colors, rolling and everything is flashy and beautiful

i never get addicted those drugs seems boring for me i prefer the natural high ;)
  • TTJed wrote: »
    LOL i tried meth.wala akong ganang kumain for 2 days,di ako makatulog,ang weird ng panlasa ko at naglalaway.pano nagugustuhan yun ng ibang tao?:lol: WTF!

Their brains get rewired to be dependent on the drug if they take it excessively. Kaya nga illegal without prescription kasi napakadaling ma-overdose at ma-addict if taken "recreationally." :lol:

I like to do drugs in the future. Not do as in taking them. But doing business. lol It's fun to make money while watching the rich young kids go crazy.:bop: Ok, I just lied.
  • vonrichtoffenvonrichtoffen PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    No. Not interested at all. Only bobos who want to destroy their lives do that.
  • spoiledbiatchspoiledbiatch PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i take depressants kapag hindi nakakatulog but never tried marijuana, shabu, cigarette, alak (kapag kasama ko lang hubby ko at occasionally lang)..
  • weed, drugs .. no, never

sex .. yes
  • pexer26pexer26 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    never.

i got interested to the stories though. they say the coolest stuff i have heard in my entire life but i refrain from thinking i take too. i feel that the devil speaks to me. scary.
  • NorrisChuckNorrisChuck PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    "try everything once in your life" may not really be viable. but for the love of mother nature, chumongkee naman kayo kahit minsan :lol:

the follow-up joint will take the cake, i'm telling you. hehe.
  • ??ThuGz????ThuGz?? PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Brownies.. :D
  • vonrichtoffenvonrichtoffen PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    "try everything once in your life" may not really be viable. but for the love of mother nature, chumongkee naman kayo kahit minsan :lol:

the follow-up joint will take the cake, i'm telling you. hehe.

Mag-isa ka. Don't need to throw yourself into the deepest part of the sea to know you don't want to drown.

Sorry, no takers. nyahaha.
  • NorrisChuckNorrisChuck PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Mag-isa ka. Don't need to throw yourself into the deepest part of the sea to know you don't want to drown.

Sorry, no takers. nyahaha.

keenangeenang nerbiyoso :rotflmao:

dude, giggle weed is like the seashore. you know, where you can pick 'em seashells.

paranoia, depth perception problems, being painfully square and overly pontificating --now those are much much nearer midsea.

keenangeenang nerbiyoso :rotflmao:
    Baka pikit ang tarya.. Hahaha! Mga salitang adik na natututunan ko sa mga friend kong gumagamit. :D
  • Curious lang (if this thread is still up), is it possible to find shrooms, acid (LSD: lysergic acid diethylamide) and DMT (5-MeO-DMT or N,N-DMT) here in the philippines?

Also, FYI, they are hallucinogens.. psychedelic drugs. They cause no physical addiction nor psychological dependence. And they don't have nasty effects like shabu.

Was just wondering, since I really want to try any of these. LSD and DMT have been associated with enlightening and positive life results. :)
  • Kahit na on the "recreational" level lang :D What kind?

Wag na mahiya. Atin-atin lang.

omg tito. what about you?

tinigasan ka dun sa 3d animation? panalo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

ang masasabi ko lang past is past! :bashful:
  • akosilesterakosilester PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    never.

the closest i got to was sniffing rugby when I was a kid :glee:
    gustong-gusto ko rin nun ang amoy ng pentel pen, gasolina at katol :lol:
    wyrmwood wrote: »
    Curious lang (if this thread is still up), is it possible to find shrooms, acid (LSD: lysergic acid diethylamide) and DMT (5-MeO-DMT or N,N-DMT) here in the philippines?

Also, FYI, they are hallucinogens.. psychedelic drugs. They cause no physical addiction nor psychological dependence. And they don't have nasty effects like shabu.

Was just wondering, since I really want to try any of these. LSD and DMT have been associated with enlightening and positive life results. :)

punta ka ng Puerto Galera. Yung ibang boat men dun nakikipag trade ng shrooms kapalit ng ganja. :bungi:
  • CrewCutCrewCut PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    never.

the closest i got to was sniffing rugby when I was a kid :glee:
    gustong-gusto ko rin nun ang amoy ng pentel pen, gasolina at katol :lol:

Same here. Until now. lol.

Pero how i wish i tried any of the banned drugs. Para make-relate ako sa mga addict. :lol:
    ^
    havent tried any banned drugs yet but i can pretty much relate kasi mga close friends ko gumagamit. 20+ kami sa circle of friends namin and im the only 1 na malinis. Kaya nga tuwang tuwa sila sakin kasi araw araw kami magkakasama pero nakayanan ko daw na wag tumikim unlike yung ibang mga bago pa lang namin naging kaibigan na d aabot ng 1 week eh natutukso ng gumamit samantalang ako more than 10 years na kami magkakaibigan eh hindi natukso gumamit. :bungi:
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Heavy and light. Name it.

I'm still alive and well. Still coherent, sane and happy.

I know my limits. DO you know yours?
  • inviinvi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Have I tried drugs? Uhh... Next question, please. :lol:
  • kensamorkensamor PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Never had, never will.

Ano ba nararamdaman kapag high?