FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

am i crazy?

Sometime ago, a close friend and I started talking about intimacies and soon it turned to us admitting that we wanted to experience doing it with each other. We sort of started planning the details so that people won't know about us. we don't really have feelings for each other just lusting i guess but then i'm having second thoughts... the other person is already married.. but we're not really planning on having an affair, its just a one time thing. am i crazy for wanting this and for agreeing?

Comments

• mihyuljangmihyuljang same Q PExer
    are you using your mind? nakapag aral ka ba? nagsisimba? do you believe in God and His laws? if yes, then why the hell are you engaging in this plan?
    if not, then rot to where you belong.
  • lunarpandalunarpanda Oath of Allegiance PExer
    dont fck a married man. you're not only ruining someone else's family, you're gonna make yourself a wh0rrree.. you're not crazy. you're more like a b!+ch.
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT Banned by Admin PExer
    @TS, you ain't crazy ... just HORNY ... :glee:

-Just_JT
    Which.will.get.you.into.trouble. :bungi:
  • tammy58tammy58 Member PExer
    yeah yeah save your criticisms.. hindi pa naman ginagawa at kaya nga sabi ko I'm having second thoughts. I still have a conscience.. and i did tell him that he's married and that we shouldn't, kaya he's still waiting for some sort of a "final go signal". natetempt lang ako that's all..
  • dudeparebrodudeparebro Member PExer
    Ako single, tara kunwari ako na lang yung close friend mo. Tayo na lang gumawa ng mga plano niyo!
    ^ahaha loko-loko:lol:
  • yollyyuyollyyu caughtInaBAdromance
    wag na pls. maawa ka sa family ng close friend mo..

maninira-ng-family in the making ka na.
  • mihyuljangmihyuljang same Q PExer
    kasi kapag na try mo yan once. gagawin nyo yan uli. sasabihin nyo just like the last time. as time progresses, di mo namamalayang naging kabit ka na.
  • lunarpandalunarpanda Oath of Allegiance PExer
    lol "save your criticisms" ... nice call... yet you're posting on a public forum and asking for opinions tapos ganun? if you dont like being called a h0rny person then you shouldn't asked in the first place. :rolleyes:

anyway, mukha namang matanda ka na. alam mo na ang consequences ng gagawin mo. seems like you just wanna check if people would tell you to "go! fck that mm ♥" .. too bad you didnt get the answer you wanted.
  • BertBaltazarBertBaltazar bored blogger PExer
    tammy58 wrote: »
    Sometime ago, a close friend and I started talking about intimacies and soon it turned to us admitting that we wanted to experience doing it with each other. We sort of started planning the details so that people won't know about us. we don't really have feelings for each other just lusting i guess but then i'm having second thoughts... the other person is already married.. but we're not really planning on having an affair, its just a one time thing. am i crazy for wanting this and for agreeing?
    yes you are crazy for agreeing to do that...

its not exactly lust, for you still ahve reason and logic to try and plan the details .. lust would be just simply going to a motel, do it.. and good bye.

and please.. no comparison to a whore3.. at least a ***** has a justification.. its just work, a job, for money... ano sa kanya? wala lang.. they just like to do it... anong justification, rationazation..

i know you said you have not done it, just considered the thought.. duhhh.. i just hope you do not even dare try it, in the first place there should have been no discussion...
  • jaygwapjaygwap member PExer
    yap.. you are crazy, no doubt about it.
    By criticisms I meant name calling. Being tempted to is different from being already guilty. Maybe my judgement is clouded that's why I'm asking for opinions. But yeah i guess i should have expected those given my topic. And ok i accept that maybe its not just lust, i think i got caught up in the thrill of it kaya umabot sa pano kaya mangyayari. And i'm also thinking what if i back out and my friend gets mad? Then what will i do
    Expect to find violent criticisms since you posted your dilemma in a public forum!

If you have time, I suggest that you care to read all the posts of the wives cheated by their husband! Feel their agony! See how they struggle!

After reading them, seek for yourself the answer to your own question...

Saka alam mo na pala na waiting in vain langyang close friend mo, kung matino ka, ikaw na lumayo!
  • jaygwapjaygwap member PExer
    ehem.. pano kung baligtarin natin ang situation.. your husband and your close friend doing that behind your back dahil sa thrill and lust.. ano mararamdaman mo? Thrill for what? Thrill na baka mahuli kayo?? Just wait.. im sure mangyayari din sa iyo yan ginagawa niyo
  • MARVIN_101MARVIN_101 Member PExer
    yollyyu wrote: »
    Expect to find violent criticisms since you posted your dilemma in a public forum!

If you have time, I suggest that you care to read all the posts of the wives cheated by their husband! Feel their agony! See how they struggle!

After reading them, seek for yourself the answer to your own question...

Saka alam mo na pala na waiting in vain langyang close friend mo, kung matino ka, ikaw na lumayo!

Wow *** ba yan yolly? di ako makapaniwala sa mga sagot mo. Ang lulupit. *okay*
    By criticisms I meant name calling. Being tempted to is different from being already guilty. Maybe my judgement is clouded that's why I'm asking for opinions. But yeah i guess i should have expected those given my topic. And ok i accept that maybe its not just lust, i think i got caught up in the thrill of it kaya umabot sa pano kaya mangyayari. And i'm also thinking what if i back out and my friend gets mad? Then what will i do

you are thinking "what if he gets mad?" di mo na naisip family nya?
  • darmonxdarmonx Member ✭✭✭
    Sometime ago, a close friend and I started talking about intimacies and soon it turned to us admitting that we wanted to experience doing it with each other. We sort of started planning ...

this is where you guys lost it.

intimacy is not a topic of discussion rather a point of action. if you guys did it right there and then in the heat of the moment then it may have been excusable as "just happened".

now you guys are planning... pre-meditation ... it's like planning a murder versus defending yourself. don't do it. bigger guilt na ngayon kasi nagplano pa kayo. yan ang napapala ng mga mababagal kumilos.
    MARVIN_101 wrote: »
    Wow *** ba yan yolly? di ako makapaniwala sa mga sagot mo. Ang lulupit. *okay*

Marvin, you know how i cried and struggled diba? dami namin dito sa pex na naloko ng asawa dahil sa pesteng THRILL, EXCITEMENT at LUST na yan! na ini-EXPLOIT ng mga gusto ng THRILL, EXCITEMENT at LUST sa buhay nila na di na iniisip kung makakasakit ba sila o may MASISIRANG PAMILYA!

:bop: hehehehe
  • MARVIN_101MARVIN_101 Member PExer
    yollyyu wrote: »
    Marvin, you know how i cried and struggled diba? dami namin dito sa pex na naloko ng asawa dahil sa pesteng THRILL, EXCITEMENT at LUST na yan! na ini-EXPLOIT ng mga gusto ng THRILL, EXCITEMENT at LUST sa buhay nila na di na iniisip kung makakasakit ba sila o may MASISIRANG PAMILYA!

:bop: hehehehe

Okey lang yan. Mahalaga nalagpasan mo problema mo. Sabi ko naman sayo libog lang yan. :rotflmao:
    the intimacy talk wasn't about the two of us.. we were talking about what my ex and i did and what my ex was making me do that i didn't want to. Kumbaga nun he was just my shoulder to cry on and he was trying to make me realize that i shouldn't even cry about losing my ex after all that. Then that topic came up...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file