Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

Tata Consultancy | BPO

Guys

Has anybody heard of Tata Consultancy Services here in the Philippines? How is the working environment here and how i the management style? I read that this is a subsidiary of one of the largest and oldest conglomerate companies in India, the Tata Group and they are just engaged in about anything. Quite interested in joining this group and I am scouting if they have openings. Anybody got information about this company? TIA!

Comments

• up up guys. anybody got information?

Personal experience: This company's HR is very efficient and very friendly. Operations interview is tough but your are sure that the interviewer asks sensible questions.

I have not seen job postings for Tata but there are a lot of people applying for a job and they get interviewed the same day.
  • how do you apply? walk-in? details pls
  • I'm curious about this place too. Any feedback guys?
  • UP. They have a nice write up on Inquirer. Are they hiring and where?
  • ka_fredo wrote: »
    UP. They have a nice write up on Inquirer. Are they hiring and where?
    Yes they are hiring. I dont know where, but they get applicants in jobsdb, monster etc. Keep an updated profile n ***.
  • QGSI is looking for full-time agents with the following qualifications:

> At least High school graduate, College undergraduate or with College degree
    > Good command of the English language and has a knack for sales
    > Outbound call center experience is a PLUS!
    > Great phone etiquette and demeanor
    > Customer service-oriented
    > Excellent listening and phone skills
    > With or without call center experience may apply

And why choose us..???

> 1 day hiring
    > Be a part of the fastest growing company
    > Agents enjoy their weekends off
    > We have a very friendly and healthy environment (no pulitika)*okay*
    > Get unlimited calling experience and knowledge about other stuffs as well.

So you may forward your most updated resume at [email protected]

And walk-in applicants are most welcome! Best time to see us is from 11pm-8am. Our office is located at ESI 145 Yakal St. San Antonio Village, Makati City..:naughty:
  • Hi, I heard they are offering a consultant or project based position only, if so, would you know if they tend to renew the contract on a yearly basis or just end if the business no longer need the person..

Anyone please?
  • Larry LegendLarry Legend Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    I once had an interview from a headhunter and she told me she was considering me for a position with Tata. She told me that the company's local BPO facilities were located in Bonifacio Global City (the Fort). This was back in December. I didn't receive a call back from her nor anyone from Tata itself.
  • I think their HR is not that prudent in informing of status of the applicant's application. Yes they are getting consultant and project based. It's kinda risky though. How many do they need in their project ba?
  • i will go there tomorrow since i was referred by a friend. will let you guys know about the company since i noticed very little is known about this company.
  • i will go there tomorrow since i was referred by a friend. will let you guys know about the company since i noticed very little is known about this company.

hi ask ko lang kung ano nangyari sa application mo? pwd ba walkin dito or referral lang? thanks :)
  • I'm currently working in TATA (TCS) for more than a year na. Pioneer batch kami. Well, madali lang ang trabaho kasi day job sya (7am to 4pm), super dali ng process, super petiks and maluwag ang management. fixed sat and sun ang dayoff. yun lang, don't demand for a high salary unlike sa mga nyt shift BPO's. So far, okay naman sya and mukang magiging stable ang company here, they are having plans to expand their business and build their own building in Mckinley hills. They have 3 accounts, 1 is an australian account kaya dayshift, another 1 is a multilingual account.. For those interested, reply lang kayo sa post na to, i'll post my email add soon.
  • leeger wrote: »
    I'm currently working in TATA (TCS) for more than a year na. Pioneer batch kami. Well, madali lang ang trabaho kasi day job sya (7am to 4pm), super dali ng process, super petiks and maluwag ang management. fixed sat and sun ang dayoff. yun lang, don't demand for a high salary unlike sa mga nyt shift BPO's. So far, okay naman sya and mukang magiging stable ang company here, they are having plans to expand their business and build their own building in Mckinley hills. They have 3 accounts, 1 is an australian account kaya dayshift, another 1 is a multilingual account.. For those interested, reply lang kayo sa post na to, i'll post my email add soon.

Hiring kayo? Pwede undergrads? Thanks
    I'm currently working in TATA (TCS) for more than a year na. Pioneer batch kami. Well, madali lang ang trabaho kasi day job sya (7am to 4pm), super dali ng process, super petiks and maluwag ang management. fixed sat and sun ang dayoff. yun lang, don't demand for a high salary unlike sa mga nyt shift BPO's. So far, okay naman sya and mukang magiging stable ang company here, they are having plans to expand their business and build their own building in Mckinley hills. They have 3 accounts, 1 is an australian account kaya dayshift, another 1 is a multilingual account.. For those interested, reply lang kayo sa post na to, i'll post my email add soon.[/QUOTE

pwede malaman kahit rough estimate lang ng salary dito? and anu po nature ng work nyo sa australian and yung multilingual account? san po pwede magapply *** makapasok dito? thanks
    ]
  • Leeger, may referral bonus ba? refer mo ako hehehe =D
  • ngayon lang ulit nakapagonline_anyone interested pm me na lang I'll tell you all about the process
    I'm currently working in TATA (TCS) for more than a year na. Pioneer batch kami. Well, madali lang ang trabaho kasi day job sya (7am to 4pm), super dali ng process, super petiks and maluwag ang management. fixed sat and sun ang dayoff. yun lang, don't demand for a high salary unlike sa mga nyt shift BPO's. So far, okay naman sya and mukang magiging stable ang company here, they are having plans to expand their business and build their own building in Mckinley hills. They have 3 accounts, 1 is an australian account kaya dayshift, another 1 is a multilingual account.. For those interested, reply lang kayo sa post na to, i'll post my email add soon.

Hello leeger. I went there about 2 weeks ago by the referral of ExcelAsia's Bryan. Wendy gave me an exam & then I was interviewed by an Indian named Arun. He told me "That's it for today." (that was around 3:30pm) Until now I haven't received a message from Bryan, Wendy or Arun. Should I not expect anymore? Thanks.
  • San po location ng TATA?
  • Hi, i got a call froom this company. Anyone here who can share something about this company? Thanks!
  • any info about this company? TIA!