Health Insurance... HMO's...

If there's one thing that can make you fall faster into bankruptcy or into debt, it's usually illness/disease.
And so, I've been thinking about getting health insurance for my parents for 2 weeks now.
But I don't know where to start....
I could really use some help or advice.

Comments

• JUST_JTJUST_JT Banned by Admin PExer
    How old are your parents? And why are they getting health insurance just now?

-Just_JT
    Insurance.should.start.early.before.one.is.sickly.
  • alvinjcdyalvinjcdy Fun Way to Earn Money! PExer
    cyssan wrote: »
    If there's one thing that can make you fall faster into bankruptcy or into debt, it's usually illness/disease.
    And so, I've been thinking about getting health gap insurance for my parents for 2 weeks now.

I think that it's kinda ridiculous that health insurance for elderly people are close to impossible to get over here. Just because these are the people who need them the most!
    alvinjcdy wrote: »
    I think that it's kinda ridiculous that health insurance for elderly people are close to impossible to get over here. Just because these are the people who need them the most!

Hindi naman BOBO ang mga insurance company - bakit sila tatanggap ng mga taong MAS MALAKI ANG KATIYAKANG MAGKASAKIT??????

Here's a FREE LESSON: get health insurance WHILE YOU ARE YOUNG AND HEALTHY....

-Just_JT
    Insurance.is.a.BUSINESS.not.CHARITY. :glee:
  • tubong_batasantubong_batasan JustMyOpinion PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sa Insular Health Care, tumatanggap sila hanggang age 59.
  • alvinjcdyalvinjcdy Fun Way to Earn Money! PExer
    JUST_JT wrote: »
    Hindi naman BOBO ang mga insurance company - bakit sila tatanggap ng mga taong MAS MALAKI ANG KATIYAKANG MAGKASAKIT??????

Here's a FREE LESSON: get health insurance WHILE YOU ARE YOUNG AND HEALTHY....

-Just_JT
    Insurance.is.a.BUSINESS.not.CHARITY. :glee:

Yes, andoon na ako... business siya, hindi charity... so why don't they stop portraying themselves as if they care about you and your family. Sa totoo lang... they are the ones doing that to themselves and they expect people to be compassionate with them?

The Free Lesson is noted, but that is moot naman. Almost everybody now knows the importance of being insured, kaya nga sayang na kung sino pa yung may may kailangan ng insurance sila pa yung hindi nabibigyan. At saka hindi naman unlimited cover yung nakukuha mo sa health insurance. Depende lang sa nagiging sakit mo at magkano premium mo. Kung mataas ang premium, mataas ang coverage. Pano sila malulugi dun, especially kung kasamang iinsure ang tatay at nanay mo, kapatid mo, ikaw, at kung sino sino pa.

You spread risk, ika nga, so the company still earns.
    alvinjcdy wrote: »
    Yes, andoon na ako... business siya, hindi charity... so why don't they stop portraying themselves as if they care about you and your family. Sa totoo lang... they are the ones doing that to themselves and they expect people to be compassionate with them?

The Free Lesson is noted, but that is moot naman. Almost everybody now knows the importance of being insured, kaya nga sayang na kung sino pa yung may may kailangan ng insurance sila pa yung hindi nabibigyan. At saka hindi naman unlimited cover yung nakukuha mo sa health insurance. Depende lang sa nagiging sakit mo at magkano premium mo. Kung mataas ang premium, mataas ang coverage. Pano sila malulugi dun, especially kung kasamang iinsure ang tatay at nanay mo, kapatid mo, ikaw, at kung sino sino pa.

You spread risk, ika nga, so the company still earns.

Bottomline: KUNG MATANDANG KULUBANG AMOY LUPA KA NA AT NGAYON KA PA LANG KUKUHA NG INSURANCE ... SORRY TOO LATE ... dahil wala namang HEALTH CARE SAFETY NET ANG 'PINAS ... :glee:

-Just_JT
    Magbenta.ka.na.lang.ng.lupain.kung.kinailangan.ng.heart.transplant. :bungi:
  • alvinjcdy wrote: »

Marketing reasons
  • TH2010TH2010 Tagaytay Herald PExer
    So far, in the philippines, Maxicare offers the most affordable health insurance for family and individual plans.
  • mightyjeffmightyjeff Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    TS, Try mo sa Fortune Care. Dyan ako kumuha for my parents. They have Senior Citizen Program from age 65 - 79.
  • RomanticureRomanticure ur knight in shining armor PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    try mo to, CARITAS HEALTH SHIELD Inc. ayala ave. makati city branch 09334353112
  • cyssancyssan Member PExer
    I did say HMO. right? not just health insurance.
    anyway, I'll check out all your suggestions and decide on what works for me. Thanks everyone.
  • Hi Everyone,

I worked at Pacific Cross Philippines as Account Executive that offer medical insurance for individual and groups. We are offering medical coverage with NO AGE LIMITS, from infant up to senior citizen age. We are also offering medical coverage of PESO and DOLLAR denominated policy that you can covered worldwide. The rising cost of medical treatments and hospitalization is extremely alarming which will definitely be a burden to your finances, to your future and to your family. On behalf our company Pacific Cross, it is a opportunity and it’s a pleasure to assists you for you and your family medical insurance needs.

For inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at 09476441626 or email at [email protected] 

Thank you and God Bless.

Chelsea Ann Maghanay
    Pacific Cross Philippines

• cyssan said:
    And so, I've been thinking about getting health insurance for my parents for 2 weeks now.
    cyssan said:

Hi,

I worked at Pacific Cross Philippines as Account Executive that offer medical insurance for individual and groups. We are offering medical coverage with NO AGE LIMITS, from infant up to senior citizen age. We are also offering medical coverage of PESO and DOLLAR denominated policy that you can covered worldwide. The rising cost of medical treatments and hospitalization is extremely alarming which will definitely be a burden to your finances, to your future and to your family. On behalf our company Pacific Cross, it is a opportunity and it’s a pleasure to assists you for you and your family medical insurance needs.

For inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at 09476441626 or email at [email protected] 

Thank you and God Bless.

Chelsea Ann Maghanay
    Pacific Cross Philippines

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file