Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

What Can You Say About People Posting Their Pics On Forums??

For me they're fishing for compliments. This could be their outlet for their insecurities. Do they have a life? :confused: kinda confused but that's my opinion.

Comments

• I haven't an insecure bone in my body - I'm just a camera who-re

shoot me lol
  • Ok.. but i don't get why some people need to post their pics here?
  • because it's fun - and if you don't understand that then maybe it's you who has a problem that the rest don't suffer from geez
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Rookie ⭐
    What I don't get is why other people are so bothered by it that they troll them for doing so. If you dislike them doing so, WHY go to the thread and worry yourself about other people's business, it's not like they post it at every single thread, they have 1 thread where they show their faces and it's you who keep clicking on that page and looking at theirs.

:glee:

I don't know maybe it's just my upbringing: mind your own business. Goddamn.
  • Ok.. but i don't get why some people need to post their pics here?

Because posting OUR REAL PIX is better than you using someone else's torso as your avatar .... :glee:

-Just_JT
    When.we.all.know.you.really.look.like.a.SAD.LOSER. :bungi:
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I think they're confident and/or brave, and that's good for them. Nothing to hide.

If they were actually fishing for compliments, well, I think that's fine too. To each his own, right?
  • quick_benquick_ben PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hindi ko sila pinapakialaman, Kung hindi nila ako binibuwisit.

Bakit mo papansinin? Anong masasabi mo sa mga pumapansin ng gawi ng iba?

Insecure?
  • JUST_JT wrote: »
    Because posting OUR REAL PIX is better than you using someone else's torso as your avatar .... :glee:

-Just_JT
    When.we.all.know.you.really.look.like.a.SAD.LOSER. :bungi:

i'm just proud of my body and i don't see anything wrong with that.

Well you'll never understand what i'm saying 'coz you're living your life here in cyberworld. Sitting 24/7 facing the computer all day. Kill yourself old guy.

.The.old.guy.is.jealous.because.he's.near.to.death.
  • quick_ben wrote: »
    Hindi ko sila pinapakialaman, Kung hindi nila ako binibuwisit.

Bakit mo papansinin? Anong masasabi mo sa mga pumapansin ng gawi ng iba?

Insecure?

Why are you asking question? I'm the TS, so you just need to answer my question and post your opinion.

Insecure? you're describing your gf's attitude? :glee:
  • because it's fun - and if you don't understand that then maybe it's you who has a problem that the rest don't suffer from geez

:confused::confused::confused: it's fun? but when others gave their negative opinions then you're gonna get mad? :confused: Maybe they should be ready for those consequences right?

Not.all.blondes.are.not.some.are.not. GRENADE. :glee:
  • i'm just proud of my body and i don't see anything wrong with that.

That is your body .... yes sure .... :grinroll: :rotfl: :bounce:

-Just_JT
    Lokohin.mo.ang.lelong.mong.panot! :bungi:
  • I'll repeat.

Well you'll never understand what i'm saying 'coz you're living your life here in cyberworld. Sitting 24/7 facing the computer all day. Kill yourself old guy.

YOU.DIDN'T.QUOTE.IT.'COZ.THE.TRUTH.HURTS. :glee:
  • nang-aaway ang mismong TS ha, ang friendly sa mga posters :glee:

Wala akong problema sa mga taong pinopost ang sariling picture nila, I mean, picture nila yun eh, they can do anything with it, pinopost naman nila sa proper thread, so anong problema dun?

Mas masarap magcomment dun sa mga taong pinopost sa forum eh picture ng ibang tao. Yang mga taong yan, ang napakalaki ang insecurities sa katawan, biruin mo, hindi nila magamit ang sarili nilang mukha at kailangan pa gumamit ng mukha ng ibang tao. Ano ang nakukuha nila dun? Makakuha man sila ng comment na maganda, eh hindi naman nila talaga mukha yun, so anong satisfying dun? See how sick they are?

Another thing, yung mga nanlalait ng pictures ng ibang tao, tapos dadalhin pa at ipopost sa ibang forum, like from TSS, ipopost dito sa BP. Biruin mo, the effort of doing that, just to feel good about themselves? Pathetic!

Sabi mo TS, anong problema kung magpost ng negative comments ang ibang posters about their pictures? Well, didn't you go to school? GMRC, does that ring a bell?
  • Not.all.blondes.are.not.some.are.not. GRENADE. :glee:
    :mconfused: di lang ata talaga ko marunong mag-ingles haay :(
  • ^^ well dude why are you asking me a question? make your own thread buddy. :glee:

About negative comments? Well they need to be aware on the consequence. If you post your picture here, that doesn't mean were all gonna give a positive comments.

No.to.lie...Be.true.to.yourself
  • holding yourself from saying nasty things about their pictures isn't lying. Is that what you learned from school?

If you have nothing good to say, you better shut up.
  • For me they're fishing for compliments. This could be their outlet for their insecurities. Do they have a life? :confused: kinda confused but that's my opinion.

ma-confuse ka dun sa mga hindi kayang mag post ng pics nila. :lol: personally, keber ko sa mga nagpopost ng pics nila. ke kagandahan o hindi kaaya-aya, ano namang pakialam ko. kung ano man ang purpose nila sa pagpost, i hope they achieve it. mas marami akong pagkakaabalahan kesa pag isipan ang mga bagay na ganyan.
  • I'll repeat.

YOU.DIDN'T.QUOTE.IT.'COZ.THE.TRUTH.HURTS. :glee:

Hey F*CKTARD, if that torso is really you then YOU ARE GUILTY OF WHAT YOU ACCUSE OTHER PEOPLE OF ... ANG OBOBS MO TALAGA ... :grinroll: :rotfl: :bounce:

Sige humirit ka pa... :glee:

-Just_JT
    Dissin'.me.is.your.biggest.mistake. :bungi:
  • keyjey wrote: »
    :mconfused: di lang ata talaga ko marunong mag-ingles haay :(

watch jersey shore buddy,. :lol: so that you'll know what grenade is.
  • :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

amp0ts.