Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

"1,000 Ways to Die" on Spike

Got to admit, got kinda hooked on this show just this year. Anyone watching the new season so far? Anyone know if what they say is true, that these are actual ways people have died? Like the one guy who did a home made liposuction on himself and sucked his intestines out, or the guy who peed in a river and had a small snake slither it's way into his penis, or the Japanese sushi chef who had an eel crawl up into his ass and then eat it's way out?

Comments

• I love this show!!!

couples who picked random snails up and started eating them.

some are just plain dumb! hahaha

ano pa ba?
  • astig to. may napanood me sa youtube, yung babae nag palaki ng boobs.

nung nasa taas ng yung eroplano. lumaki bigla yung boobs tapos nagburst, ayun kumalat yung laman laman
  • ground_breakground_break PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    astig to. may napanood me sa youtube, yung babae nag palaki ng boobs.

nung nasa taas ng yung eroplano. lumaki bigla yung boobs tapos nagburst, ayun kumalat yung laman laman

Ayun sana sasabihin ko dito... Kadiri yun... :bop:
  • put some youtube clips.
  • memorable din yung one guy who tried to have sex with a girl in a bear costume, but it turned out that it was a real bear and he got ripped to shreds. At yung isa pa yung Russian guy who got drunk and tried to have sex with a raccoon but the raccoon bit off his penis :lol: and there was this fat guy who was being chased by the police so he hid inside a drainage pipe but he got stuck, then the rats came and ate his face :lol: