Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Codegeass 3?? "Lelouch Rebirth"

Codgeass 3? :bop:
any upadates about codgeass.. i kinda miss this anime :bashful:

Comments

• ^^^ ang alam ko Gaiden lang siya. Supposedly this Fall na siya pero naging TBA. :(
  • ^
    Wow Code geass, alam niyo mga pexer, fave ko yan sa lahat ng latest anime around.

Baka may na-search kayong videos niyan, paki-share ah.

Patay na yung lelouch (correct me if im wrong). so sino kaya ang bago protagonist? eh|
  • ^^^ hanapin mo 'yung ***** from gg-subs. :D

yup, patay na si Lelouch..... yata. Ambiguous kasi 'yung ending - may kausap si C.C. sa last scene. hmmmmm
  • Is it out now on DVD?
  • ^^^ hanapin mo 'yung ***** from gg-subs. :D

yup, patay na si Lelouch..... yata. Ambiguous kasi 'yung ending - may kausap si C.C. sa last scene. hmmmmm

SI Lelouch kaya yun? Naku po kung may season 3... e2 reaction ko :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Code Geass, my 2nd favorite anime of all time just behind Deathnote:D
  • meron akong nabasang code geass pero hindi si lelouch ang bida.. code geass : Jet-black renya ang title tapos nandoon rin si CC tapos merong kamukha si lelouch pero long hair...

yung code geass 3 yata meron ng knightmare na para kay CC...
  • 716_gilas wrote: »
    SI Lelouch kaya yun? Naku po kung may season 3... e2 reaction ko :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Code Geass, my 2nd favorite anime of all time just behind Deathnote:D

Many Code Geass fans are saying that Lelouch shouldn't be revived in the series as Lelouch already made the "supreme sacrifice" for the betterment of society. The admiration and honor that Lelouch gained from the viewers will be lost (daw) if his death is just one of his deception schemes. But then again, a good series shouldn't end and its lead character shouldn't die... forever :superevil:

As for comparing Death Note and Code Geass, I think Light > Lelouch. In fact, I think Light is the most amazing character ever written. He's got the wits, charisma and power. Anyways, the morality conflicts in Code Geass are more intense than in Death Note so imho, Code Geass is the better one as a series. :D
  • asarobin30 wrote: »
    meron akong nabasang code geass pero hindi si lelouch ang bida.. code geass : Jet-black renya ang title tapos nandoon rin si CC tapos merong kamukha si lelouch pero long hair...

yung code geass 3 yata meron ng knightmare na para kay CC...

Baka ito na nga 'yung setup ng Gaiden. (Gaiden = "side story")
  • Just let go and have Lelouch rest in peace, people.

Clamoring for his revival is like Gundam SEED Destiny was to Gundam SEED - full of fanfic material that ends up a horrible trainwreck, which Code Geass R2 almost was.
  • ^^^ that's for you. There won't be a Gaiden season of Code Geass if R2 was a mess.

Don't worry, the next season is a Gaiden - its story does not belong to the main plot so most probably, no Lelouch
  • Having a side-story thing of sorts does not have anything to do whether the previous season worked or not. It's more of milking Code Geass, if anything. Heck, they can do an OVA featuring C.C. and it will sell, I tell you.
  • ^^^ why would people get interested with gaidens/OVAs/Jump Festas/Movies of a series if the original material isn't popular? You can't milk a dead cow, you know...
  • ^
    Is there any released episode of that on the internet?

Can u give us a link?. thanks in advance
  • ^^^ isohunt.com or monova.org or nyaatorrents.org

search mo Code Geass; download mo 'yung ***** from gg