FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

The Final Lowdown: Be A Nice Guy or a Bad Boy?:The Die is cast

K4HVD-Q9TJ9K4HVD-Q9TJ9 Formerly Bit41 PExer
The Nice Guy Syndrome..

The Nice Guy Syndrome represents a belief that if Nice Guys are "good," they will be loved, get their needs met, and live a problem-free life. When this life strategy fails to produce the desired result, Nice Guys usually just try harder, doing more of the same. Due to the sense of helplessness and resentment this pattern inevitably produces, Nice Guys are often anything but nice.

Nice Guys are concerned about looking good and doing it "right." They are happiest when they are making others happy. Nice Guys avoid conflict and will go to great lengths to avoid upsetting anyone. In general, Nice Guys are peaceful and generous.

Nice Guys are especially concerned about pleasing women and being different from other men. In a nutshell, Nice Guys believe that if they are good, giving, and caring, they will in return be happy, loved, and fulfilled.

Sadly Enough Nice Guy's Finish Last...

Nice-guys are used and abused for their efforts and it is just a matter of time before they hear their girlfriends use the F word - - Friends! followed by plans of keeping in touch by talking on the phone the next time it rains or when the Jerk she is going out with, is blowing her off. As your'e talking to her on the phone, she'll probably stopping the conversation a few times so she can be checking her voice mail and email to see if the Jerk bothered to call.

There are really only two reasons why a woman would be in a relationship with a Nice-guy:

1) Money and the concept of financial security, and/or
2) Being able to control him to meet her every want, need, desire and wish.

If they say it is for ANY other reason, they probably lie about other things as well. The attraction just isn't there with a Nice-guy for many reasons. However, when she realizes that her biological clock is ticking and it's time to settle down, What she will do? She settles for a financially established and secure Nice-guy to take care of her the rest of her life and just wishes she had half the fun today as she did in the good old days with the fun and Jerks she dated.

I’m not blaming women. If I were a woman, I would do the exact same thing. Let’s see, if I were a woman, I would have as much fun and sex as I could with as many wild and crazy, Jerks as possible until I was in my mid to late 20's. Then, I would start looking for a Nice-guy that went to college even got his MBA, had a well-paying career or business that I could settle down with. I would begin to control him by giving him the hottest sex of his life as a reward to meet my every want, need, desire and wish. He would become like a genie in a bottle that I would just rub a few times and get what I want. (Sounds familiar?).

But don’t worry. Everybody knows that "Nice-guys win in the end". What end? Marriage-?--otherwise known as early retirement for most women. At least that’s what women want you to believe as they are running around having intense fun and sex with Jerks until they want to settle down with a Nice-guy to foot the bill for security in her life (i.e. house, car and children) when the party is over. This is equivalent to a sports car having miles put on it and then when the motor a shot, finding another owner that you can go a little slower with and won’t know the difference anyway.

After all, She would cheat on him with his best friend or co-worker. Even better, his best friend’s wife or female coworker! This way, he thinks he turned me into a lesbian! Then I would take Mr. Nice-guy, to the cleaners for everything he’s got.

She would justify this by saying: "After all those lonely nights that he worked in so long and forgot about me at home and all the work I do to keep this house running smooth -- I deserve it!..

Now that the good times in partying stages are over. It's like going around after parties are over and finishing what people didn’t drink (watch out for those floating cigarette butts. Yuck!), and eating the leftovers that fell on the floor, or people spit out on their plate.....

Documentary Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEU0x6NzAMI

Comments

• You can still be a nice guy without the NAIVETE. You can be assertive, protective of your rights, firm with your decisions and standards, and still be nice, kind, gracious, and sweet. It's not black and white in this world.
  • K4HVD-Q9TJ9K4HVD-Q9TJ9 Formerly Bit41 PExer
    It's not black and white in this world.

This statement is from a person who doesn't understand the world.

Simple Logic:

Fahrenheit to Celsius = 5/9
    Celsius to Fahrenheit = 9/5

Derivatives:

Product:

dy/dx = udv + vdu

Quotient:

dy/dx = vdu - udv
  • american way
  • SagabaLSagabaL Member ✭✭
    bigyan ng panyo si ts. ok ka lang?
  • Mouse2000Mouse2000 Banned by Admin PExer
    Oo nga, parang mangiyak ngiyak si TS dyan.... =(
  • AtraAtra A dark uprising PExer
    this is an old writing here in pex, i'm pretty sure i've read it somewhere before. the ts just reposted this.
  • K4HVD-Q9TJ9K4HVD-Q9TJ9 Formerly Bit41 PExer
    Some man believes that by being yourself, you can make a women like you for who you are, If that's the case then why is it that many Nice Guys who are being themselves is constantly beaten down in the dating game? If following the rule, being a sport is true, why is it that many Nice Guys are failing while many Bad Boys are succeeding? Do you think that now is the time to reassess your thinking?
  • lancealmekianlancealmekian ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ PExer
    Some man believes that by being yourself, you can make a women like you for who you are, If that's the case then why is it that many Nice Guys who are being themselves is constantly beaten down in the dating game? If following the rule, being a sport is true, why is it that many Nice Guys are failing while many Bad Boys are succeeding? Do you think that now is the time to reassess your thinking?

the tips be yourself, be confident, be this, be that etc are all misleading. one cannot be something that he already isn't.

instead of trying to be something, why not try to just BE?

now as for attracting women, there's literally hundreds of ways to do that. lots of information are scattered throughout the internet, one only needs to google. i shall not spoon-feed losers here by giving tips.

as to your post, my response is to not be yourself. rather, be your best self. how you do that, go figure.

one more thing. bad boys don't get girls, they get beat up and killed. and nice guys don't finish last, losers do.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file