COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Star Circle Batch 9

coyote_uglycoyote_ugly CoYoTe_BeAuTiFuL!! PExer
ano tingin nyo sa kanila??
sino pinaka gwapo?
sino pinaka maganda?
sino ang pinakapanget?

for ma gwapo sa Raffy yung nasa commercial na close up
maganda si Hazel yung nasa pangako sayo
panget naman ung Karyl yung anak nung broad caster

Comments

• crybabymakicrybabymaki Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i really dont know their names yet, but i know that one of them is.....

the brother of jessa zaragosa
    the brother of carlos agassi (his names michael, i think)
    the pamangkin of aga muhlach (abbigail something)
    the son of marie and enchang kaimo (khalil ata)
    one half of the girl group "the cherries" (cherry lou)
    the close up guy (rafael something)

meron na reng mga kahit paano eh kilala na sa showbiz like....

heart evangelista and janus del prado (new members of the gmik cast)

i think this batch is really promising.

:heart:

• bugsbunnybugsbunny ONE BIG FIGHT! PExer
    hindi ko alam kung sell-out si LA for joining this, pero whatever cute pa rin siya at crush ko pa rin siya! :inluv: i wonder what Macy thinks...

anyway, of them, i think the most promising would probably be lloyd, for his singing abilities, and si Khalil, for his care-free ways.

im surprised that Pia, the model girl, got in. when i saw her sa Talk TV kanina and she was showing her um.."ability" to model, it looked very awkward. like she wasn't used to it or something. well sana this will do her good.

im still not used to the fact that LA is trying this out. i mean, he was a basketball player for crying out loud! di bale, marami namang bball players na lumabas na sa movies and they were good. well maybe acting is really in his genes. we'll see.
  • lech0n 420lech0n 420 Banned by Adm|n PExer
    so l.a. mumar is now a member of star circle batch 9.

ergo... l.a. mumar = raichu.

sabi ko sa inyo eh! si pexer raichu/"original" lechon, key reserve na sa ateneo men's b-ball team, star circle member pa!!!! :bop:
  • HollyWoodianHollyWoodian Member PExer

I was watching ASAP when they introduced the 28 members of star circle no.9 and i was quite taken aback to realize just who got in. "They're gonna be the next superstars" daw?? Take Mike Agassi, Carlos' bro. He did nothing but wiggle his eyebrows at the camera and make pacute. Jessa Zaragoza's bro ( forgot his name ) looked so stiff!! Some of them may be models, but heck they should stick to modeling! How come dito sa Pilipinas, basta maganda't gwapo, ok na magshowbiz?? Yan tuloy kung sino sino nalang ang nasa tv!! And then you complain about seeing their faces despite their obvious lack of talent!!
  • michelle reyesmichelle reyes simpleng ganda PExer
    Originally posted by coyote_ugly
    ano tingin nyo sa kanila??
    sino pinaka gwapo?
    sino pinaka maganda?
    sino ang pinakapanget?

for ma gwapo sa Raffy yung nasa commercial na close up
    maganda si Hazel yung nasa pangako sayo
    panget naman ung Karyl yung anak nung broad caster

Yung pinaka panget na sinasabi mo hindi Karyl yun kundi Khalil. Khalil kaimo to be exact. Anak ni Mari Kaimo.

Grabe, mukha siyang batang nagra-rugby dun sa may Vito Cruz LRT station.

Pangit na nga, ang masama pa nun feeling cute masyado at ang lame lame ng mga sagot at hirit niya grabe.

Akalain mo ba naman siya pa ang pinag lead ng number nila (mukhasim tuloy ang dating). Sayang tuloy yung mga tunay na magaganda dun.

Hay naku, sana naman tigil niya na yung kahibangan niya. Hindi bagay.

• yenhoneybabeyenhoneybabe Member PExer
    for me ang pinakcute is rafael rossel yung s close up commercial....yung brother ni carlos agassi pwede n rin
    pinakpretty c princess shuck, then yung iba pang pretty is c angelene aguilar at ska yung s gmik abigail b yun
    pinakpanget..well...........let c bka may talent namn but i dnt like to mention ang name hehehe
  • Turko ToreroTurko Torero Sepulturero PExer
    basta mga buwiset silang lahat!!!!
  • AnGeLJoLiAnGeLJoLi Canto 10 Circle 9 PExer
    Yeah, I've heard of the new "breed of talents" from the star circle batch 9. hey guys could u help me.. what's the screen name of the girl (one of the star circle batch 9 talents) who's maputi and small and chinita and the she danced on ASAP?... the one from the close-up commercial? kunsbagay, they were 28 and it's really hard to remember their names especially when she's not a stand-out beauty. I know her and i could dish out some info's. about her. that is, if u want.
  • i_love_bluei_love_blue loves surprises! PExer
    Originally posted by HollyWoodian
    How come dito sa Pilipinas, basta maganda't gwapo, ok na magshowbiz?? Yan tuloy kung sino sino nalang ang nasa tv!! And then you complain about seeing their faces despite their obvious lack of talent!!

I must agree..that's true..in some aspects. Yung iba naman, ok..nag-iimprove. Pero sana, maging better yung pagpili nila. And I agree with your observations HollyWoodian...kaya nagkakaroon ng discrimination eh. Yung napapansin lang yung mga magaganda't guwapo. Eh pano naman yung ibang di ganong ma-appeal yung mukha pero may ability namang umarte, diba?

Uy...yung iba naman...dont say things na panget sila or what. Tao rin naman sila eh... kung sabihin sainyo yun, masakit diba? Di naman nila kasalanan kung ganon ang binigay na mukha sa kanila, ryt?

:)
  • SilentbobSilentbob Member PExer
    I thought that Rafael Rossel guy was a classic disente-boy from UA&P when I met him in a photo shoot. Too bad Star circle siya. He'd be better off modeling tsk tsk
  • anghelanghel Mrs. Edward Cullen PExer
    can u post ba a picture of kahlil kaimo? naiintriga ako dito ah. :lol:
  • HollyWoodianHollyWoodian Member PExer
    Originally posted by i_love_blue
    Originally posted by HollyWoodian
    How come dito sa Pilipinas, basta maganda't gwapo, ok na magshowbiz?? Yan tuloy kung sino sino nalang ang nasa tv!! And then you complain about seeing their faces despite their obvious lack of talent!!

I must agree..that's true..in some aspects. Yung iba naman, ok..nag-iimprove. Pero sana, maging better yung pagpili nila. And I agree with your observations HollyWoodian...kaya nagkakaroon ng discrimination eh. Yung napapansin lang yung mga magaganda't guwapo. Eh pano naman yung ibang di ganong ma-appeal yung mukha pero may ability namang umarte, diba?

Uy...yung iba naman...dont say things na panget sila or what. Tao rin naman sila eh... kung sabihin sainyo yun, masakit diba? Di naman nila kasalanan kung ganon ang binigay na mukha sa kanila, ryt?

:)
    these people are payed to entertain, therefore their looks shouldn't matter as much as the quality of their input. Not all true actors/actresses posses drop dead looks, in fact if you look at Robert De Niro, Anthony Hopkins and the likes, these men and women are no head turners, and could therefore lose their face in the crowd. What makes them star material is their talent.
    Unfortunately, here in the Philippines the first requirement you ought to pass is the kind of face, body that make people take a second look, and let me tell you, there are many of those in the showbiz, but once they open their mouth or try to do what they are expected to do, given the amount of money they are indeed payed to just stand and look good to the camera, you realize they're a bunch of lucky men and women who just happen to have the right looks.
    S.B.C. 9 may not have the handsomest and most beautiful of the crop, but they're new to the camera, and are yet to woo us. Let's give them a chance, and not judge them on looks alone. That Kaimo guy in particular, people let's be fair. So he may not have model-looks. And he happens to be related to other personalities. That doesn't give us the right to stereotype him. There are a whole lot of actors and actresses whose only blessing is family ties, yet they're mainstay. Don't take it out on the boy, he's new and he's young, perhaps he'll break the mold.
  • michelle reyesmichelle reyes simpleng ganda PExer
    Come on guys and gals, it's just not because Khalil Kaimo looks like tweety bird with "pugak's" face. But he is just so "feeling" and "pa cute".
  • ApolpayApolpay Member PExer

SAYANG di ko sila nakita!!! may pic ba kayo ng Star Circle batch 9 , o kaya site man lang kung saan ko sila makikita... na iintriga ako sa kanila ha hmmmmmm...
  • ~tagaritoka!~tagaritoka! kermit_the_gurl PExer
    i was surprised when i saw LA in the list. obviously, i ddnt expect him 2 join showbiz kahit na nasa lahi pa nila. after how many yrs, i got d chance to see him again. the last time i saw him was during his ateneo days in uaap. i like his looks when he was still a player, ngyn, parang d na sya ganun kacharming. nweiz, goodluck 2 him! hope he'll do better now.:flamer:
  • ChEmBoYChEmBoY Member PExer
    hindi ko napanood ang ASAP.
    sino-sino ba ang nasa star circle batch 9??? :)
    may website ba? (wala sa abs-cbn.com)

si LA batchmate ko sa ateneo.

i know Raf Rosell...worked with him for a couple of weeks rehearsing for a play/musical (unfortunately, i had to quit the production) :)
  • EvolutionEvolution Banned by Admin PExer
    Si Khalil kaimo ang pangit. Tama na si Mari Kaimo sa showbiz wag na siya maki ride on sa tatay niya. Ang sagwa niya sumayaw, kumanta, magsalita at mag display ng pagmumukha sa TV.
  • purpled_chic182purpled_chic182 *~MaLaDyoSanG_KC~* PExer
    http://www.abs-cbn.com/starpages/

kaya lang Batches 1-5 lang ang nakita ko don.

lips.gif
  • whatevawhateva .:dream away:. PExer
    khalil kaimo is cute namn ah..
    i dunno what to say abt his acting though..
    but he really is cute!:)
  • cardona_is_minecardona_is_mine yeo_is_mine PExer
    michael agassi parin! hehehe. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file