Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Biggest Loser Asia

Anyone watching this?

Sayang tanggal na si Desiree, but go Genghis. Go Pinoy!

Comments

• I'm watching it because Genghis Khan is my former classmate/a relative of a relative's relative...:lol:. I'm not even sure why he joined the contest when he can definitely afford to hire a trainer and a nutritionist to help him. This guy is freakin' rich! But yet I am still proud. He's been that BIG since he was a kid that's why I am soooooo excited how he will look like afterwards. Go Genghis! You KHAN do it!!!!*okay**okay*
  • Medyo matindi ang drama nitong huling episode, pero buti na lang our Pinoy contestant Genghis is still in.
  • InsaniacInsaniac PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    may new season na ba?
  • starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
    s_lo75 wrote: »
    I'm watching it because Genghis Khan is my former classmate/a relative of a relative's relative...:lol:. I'm not even sure why he joined the contest when he can definitely afford to hire a trainer and a nutritionist to help him. This guy is freakin' rich! But yet I am still proud. He's been that BIG since he was a kid that's why I am soooooo excited how he will look like afterwards. Go Genghis! You KHAN do it!!!!*okay**okay*

Actually, most of the Pinoys who audition for TBLA are rich and can afford to hire trainers.

It's just that for obese people, going to the gym is not just a physical challenge, but a mental challenge as well. Just imagine the stares and the side comments.
  • BusilakBusilak PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Just curious. Okay ba ang weight nyo? Yong friend ko kasi na overweight thinks the show is gross. Kami na nanonood, mga okay ang weight.
  • i'm watching this show on AXN.

Genghis is da man! sa pangalan pa lang astig na e.:D