Home PEx Sports Sports Zone

Annual Predator International 10-Ball Championship: Efren Bata Wins!

I wasn’t supposed to give out a play by play. It just happened that I saw Efren Reyes playing against Rodney Morris in the Predator 10-Ball Championship semis. Reyes claimed a seat after a hard battle against compatriot Jeff de Luna. Morris booked a seat by outlasting Pinoy Warren Kiamco.

Throughout the game, Reyes has been missing open shots, making less than perfect safeties, and most importantly, ruining long balls. Fortunately Morris has an even bad day than Reyes. Morris has been missing shots and trying his best to pump up himself but to no avail.

When I saw that Reyes won, I went to the fridge to grab a bite. When I came back to turn off the TV, I saw the spiked streaks of Roberto Gomez laughing with the crowd. Roberto “Superman” Gomez came to the fray by winning against Carlo Biado in the quarterfinals. His semis opponent, Lee Van Corteza, won against Antonio Lining to claim a spot in the semis. In the end, Gomez defeated Corteza to book a spot in the finals. The commentators were quoted that Gomez' inability to win in the Philippines is because he plays "conscious" and unless he checks that, he'll be forever a bridesmaid in his native land.

Wait… they are now going to do the finals?

Why is Roberto Gomez called Superman if his hair looks like Son Gokou’s?

This prompted me to do a play-by-play.

http://sydrified.blogspot.com/2010/09/annual-predator-international-10-ball.html