Home PEx Sports NBA

Fantasy Basketball Advice thread 2010-2011

fantasy basketball advice thread 2010-2011

Comments

• sir isagani, pang ilang round ko po pwedeng kunin si Leandro Baldemor?

Will I pick him ahead of Anton Bernardo? :glee:
  • aseroasero PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    maka 82 games combined kaya sina kevin martin at yao ming this season?
  • its leandro barbosa.6th man sa toronto. look for him to average at least 12ppg with 1.5spg and 2 3pm/gm.
  • asero wrote: »
    maka 82 games combined kaya sina kevin martin at yao ming this season?

definitely. yao ming will at least play 30 games.
    bugbog na ba ang katawan nina scola and mark gasol? having played in fiba during off season
  • X-windX-wind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    si KD na ba ang number 1 fantasy player?
  • TotnakTotnak PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    who would be the best fantasy player amongst the Heat's Big 3?
  • asero wrote: »
    bugbog na ba ang katawan nina scola and mark gasol? having played in fiba during off season

hindi pa raw
  • X-wind wrote: »
    si KD na ba ang number 1 fantasy player?

definitely
    David West or Troy Murphy? Standard scoring in hoops...
  • TotnakTotnak PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^ this entirely depends on which fantasy engine you're gonna talk about....HOOPs, probably....but it's an entirely different thing if you'll use Yahoo Fantasy as it focuses more on percentages rather than the actual output.....
  • Totnak wrote: »
    who would be the best fantasy player amongst the Heat's Big 3?

lebron james
  • dakilangungazdakilangungaz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    isagani sino ba sa mga 2nd round rookies ang may potential sa fantasy? :glee:

:blowsmoke:
  • 1.) my turn to draft, both yao and oden are available, who's the better draft pick?

2.) considering griffin had a terrible FT% in college, and considering a standard 8-cat 12 team roto league, would 6th round be too high a pick for griffin?

3.) billups and kidd, going up or going down? considering the lack of quality PG(s) after the 5th round, how high should you burn your pick for either of the two?

4.) reggie williams, beubois, enough upside to gamble your 10th pick? or still too high?
  • In a 10 team league(Rotisserie-snake draft)--I'll draft at 7, who should be the best pick in the 1st and 2nd round?
  • isagani sino ba sa mga 2nd round rookies ang may potential sa fantasy? :glee:

:blowsmoke:

tibor pleiss of OKC, but not now, maybe in 3 years.
  • glenchuy wrote: »
    1.) my turn to draft, both yao and oden are available, who's the better draft pick?

2.) considering griffin had a terrible FT% in college, and considering a standard 8-cat 12 team roto league, would 6th round be too high a pick for griffin?

3.) billups and kidd, going up or going down? considering the lack of quality PG(s) after the 5th round, how high should you burn your pick for either of the two?

4.) reggie williams, beubois, enough upside to gamble your 10th pick? or still too high?

1. very hard to tell. but i'd rather have yao right now.
    2. pretty high if in roto. 8th round would be ideal.
    3. both at mid-3rd round
    4. reggie williams at 10th round would be just right, but not beaubois.
  • KG21 wrote: »
    In a 10 team league(Rotisserie-snake draft)--I'll draft at 7, who should be the best pick in the 1st and 2nd round?

my top 10 in roto (in particular order)
    durant, lebron, cp3, dirk, wade, curry, kobe, granger, gasol, amare
  • isagani_c wrote: »
    my top 10 in roto (in particular order)
    durant, lebron, cp3, dirk, wade, curry, kobe, granger, gasol, amare

If I still get Wade in the 1st round, do I need to pick a SF or C in the 2nd round?
  • isagani_c wrote: »
    1. very hard to tell. but i'd rather have yao right now.
    2. pretty high if in roto. 8th round would be ideal.
    3. both at mid-3rd round
    4. reggie williams at 10th round would be just right, but not beaubois.

1.) my thoughts are the same regarding yao vs oden, the only thing nagging me about choosing yao over oden is the assumption that yao is supposed to be on the way down while oden is supposed to be on the way up. factoring concerns regarding their injury PLUS an excellent backup plan miller/camby and we have a nice dilemma. in a keeper league, i'd choose oden.

2.) i've done mock drafts and real drafts and griffen doesn't go as far as rd 8. which i find weird considering he's looking more like k-love without the nice ft% it's.

3.) mid third is just as i surmised, but for the past 2 years, i've been waiting for both of them to slow down - and they haven't!

4.) beaubois was "rumored" to be starting - but yes, he should probably be better suited on the 11th?

addendum

5.) josh howard, ben gordon, charlie v, worth your 11th or better suited for 12th pick?

6.) 6th pick, wall and arenas available, you already have a PG, who do you pick?

7.) same dilemma, 6th pick, wall and arenas available, you have SG, who's the better pick?