Home PEx Sports NBA

Lebron James or Kevin Durant (More Realistic)

jazzperjazzper PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Forget about Lebron vs. Kobe. Kobe>>>>Lebron in terms of skills and achievements.

Now here is more realistic and they're both at their peak at this point in time. So who can win the championship first.......:)

Who would you pick to build a franchise around, Lebron James or Kevin Durant? 39 votes

Lebron James
51%
gUy^peejay1phnilpha graceBlackphoenixkeno_zeahgamberroLOLOLOLOLclarkie31AnneClevesbotb62sgdreamObjectionRedMetalnaturecrawlerAccIdPExSamboyLim9mbhiem86GoonerRiddikulushrt2146 20 votes
Kevin Durant
30%
luks7210blitzzerocommonerjunix1001triggersnipewengue_wengueKaede Rukawacasey12krdskrmgelodudewesthavenofuneka 12 votes
Brandon Roy
17%
the_BuGsjaypogifaaip_de_oiadBerince•lex•Max_BuwayaOrochiX 7 votes

Comments

• TotnakTotnak PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    jazzper wrote: »
    Forget about Lebron vs. Kobe. Kobe>>>>Lebron in terms of skills and achievements.

Now here is more realistic and they're both at their peak at this point in time. So who can win the championship first.......:)

given that Cavron is already on a star-studded roster at Miami, it would just take a little more time for him to get his first ring as a sidekick.....

KD is just about one decent big man away from getting his first ring at OKC.....with Westbrook maturing slowly, they would be a force to reckon with in 3 years time.......*okay*
  • Yep I would choose KD over Lebron... He's more mature than Lebron even if he's just 21... And he can be your true leader unlike Lebron that chokes in big games...

And also I would like to add, that KD carries team USA in the World Championship unlike Lebron that only have too much hype....
  • here comes the KD bandwagon :lol:

1593id.jpg

proving his critique wrong.

:handsdown: :handsdown:

parang ganito lang eh,

Kobe Bryant points at Jeff Van Gundy
  • Durant has a "we before me" mentality, I know which one to choose.
  • sick thread, especially the (more realistic) part :rolleyes:

threatened much? :lol::lol:
  • Lebron, when Durant is having an off-night offensively he can't contribute much to the team whereas James can contribute in different areas even shooting poorly.

Durant is good but he's far compared to Lebron James.
  • Helterboy wrote: »
    Lebron, when Durant is having an off-night offensively he can't contribute much to the team whereas James can contribute in different areas even shooting poorly.

Durant is good but he's far compared to Lebron James.

"When you have three bad games in a seven-year career, it's easy to point them out."
  • 108XXXXX wrote: »
    "When you have three bad games in a seven-year career, it's easy to point them out."

"Im Mr. Game7!" :rotflmao:
  • Realistically, Lebron most likely will get his NBA ring first...but not because he carried the team no no way until Wade is in Miami....but even then, I'd still choose Durant over Lebron anytime anyday. Sayang, he chose to stay longer with OKC...more opportunities to grow sana sa ibang team...pero choice nya yun and his fans can only be happy for him
    "Im Mr. Game7!" :rotflmao:

35273_1503807521057_1410301648_1311551_2883820_n.jpg

2qdcw1j.gif2qdcw1j.gif2qdcw1j.gif
  • killernoodlekillernoodle PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    realistically (w/o using emotions or bias feelings), lebron is better than durant because he is more complete, and realistically mas malaki chance niya to win championship agad

but following their careers i have a new idol, and that is KD, because he is so humble, hindi niya pinupwersa ang laro gaya ni kobe, at hindi siya nagchochoke gaya ni lebron, scoring is natural for him, matatalo lang siya ni lebron sa all-around game or ni kobe sa killer instinct

may nagsabi nga dito si durant may "we before me" mentality
  • lebron is still the better player but as a gm, i feel that i have a better chance with kd when push comes to shove
  • talunan08talunan08 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    If KD can sustain his level of play for 2 more years i'm all for him being the face of the league for the next generation and not Lebron, for now, Lebron is better but his attitude is a BIG minus.
  • gamberrogamberro PEx Rookie ⭐
    Lebron James
    Too early KD. As of now, LBJ is the best individual player in NBA. :)
  • jazzperjazzper PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I want to see Oklahoma vs Miami this season. Lebron vs Durant; Westbrook vs Wade; Bosh vs. Ibaka

Im excited about this game.
    jazzper wrote: »
    I want to see Oklahoma vs Miami this season. Lebron vs Durant; Westbrook vs Wade; Bosh vs. Ibaka

Im excited about this game.

that ain't gonna be close at this point.....Cavron and KD might negate each other but I doubt if Russ can keep instep with D-Wade....also, Bosh is still a couple of steps ahead of Ibaka individually so hands-down, that's gonna be for Miami....

but two or three years down, if Russ would mature continuously, then it might be an entirely different thing.....:D
  • jazzperjazzper PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^^ Who knows? Oklahoma play as a team while Miami play with hype. Remember, the Lakers almost caught them but the champion team is too tall for them, not the Heat.

Let's see when they play each other.
    yeah, but don't forget that the HEAT is an entirely different beast right now.....I would still go with those trio of monsters against the teen titans of the Thunders.....pero sabi nga nila, bilog ang bola.....malay mo mainjure si Cavron......nyahahahahaha
  • this is a good question also in fantasy draft....hehe