Home PEx Sports NBA

Carmelo Anthony or Kevin Durant

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
who would you rather have? clearly the top 3 small forwards are LeBron, Melo and KD, the ringless king is the default #1 so far, but who's #2? Melo trying find a way out of Denver or KD who made his own "decision" this summer to stick with OKC and led Team USA to the World Championship?

Comments

• lovejoneslovejones living the martini life PEx Expert 🎖️
    Though I'm big on Carmelo Anthony, the talent and potential of this almost 7 foot wunderkind is just scary.

Because of the way he carried the US team on his back, I'd have to say the Durantula.
  • tigacaintatigacainta PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    After the LA vs OKC 2010 playoffs and this World Basketball Championship..

KD looks like a real superstar for NBA future..
  • De-StradDe-Strad PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Durant might be one of the most consistent players ever. I'm going with him.
  • I love Durant!!!!!
  • dubistasendubistasen PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    brandon roy
  • lovejones wrote: »
    Though I'm big on Carmelo Anthony, the talent and potential of this almost 7 foot wunderkind is just scary.

Because of the way he carried the US team on his back, I'd have to say the Durantula.

I agree with you, the talent and potential of Durant is scary, he's becoming more mature every year... He carried team USA on his back that Lebron unable to do even if his more older when they play in FIBA
  • KD is my 2nd favorite player.

KD still needs to improve his passing, defense, rebounding (he could easily average 8-9rpg).

so at present time, i will go with melo.
  • KD has time in his side and has boundless potential unlike Melo which IMO is currently playing near to his full potential.
  • Kevin Durant FTW!
  • aseroasero PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Durant in the season but Melo in the post-season
  • talunan08talunan08 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    108XXXXX wrote: »
    KD is my 2nd favorite player.

KD still needs to improve his passing, defense, rebounding (he could easily average 8-9rpg).

so at present time, i will go with melo.
    uhh... those are things Melo needs to improve also. Statistically, they are almost the same. So what gives?
  • durant. melo has a tendency to be a nutcase.

kdthunderup is straight-edge
  • Carmelo Anthony is my Favorite player in the NBA.

And I can say, confidently, WITHOUT BIAS, that he is the best Offensive player in the NBA, and many analysts agree with this.

He can score in any form, in any manner, ANYWHERE on the court. He can post you up, shoot a jumper with a man on his face, pull off a fade away, hit a 3.. He is flat out a very DOMINANT scorer.

Though, I am also aware of his weaknesses. His defense is suspect. Sometimes he isn't totally motivated to hit the boards. And his shot selection is iffy at times.

But no question, Carmelo is the BEST offensive player in the NBA, yes.. Better than Lebron. So far they are 10-4 in match-ups (Melo vs Lebron, Melo leading). And need I remind you guys of the classic duel they had last year? When Lebron CRIED after Melo hit a jumpshot in front of LBJ to win the game? :)

Durant is a great player... but if I was to CHOOSE between them, I'd choose Melo because he's my favorite player. As to who's the BETTER player in the long run... I'm leaving that up for grabs. But so far, Durant is not disappointing anyone. :)
  • I'm going for Kevin Durant.

Siya ang bida ngayon eh! Galing niya! *okay* :naughty:
    LeBroom wrote: »
    Carmelo Anthony is my Favorite player in the NBA.

And I can say, confidently, WITHOUT BIAS, that he is the best Offensive player in the NBA, and many analysts agree with this.

He can score in any form, in any manner, ANYWHERE on the court. He can post you up, shoot a jumper with a man on his face, pull off a fade away, hit a 3.. He is flat out a very DOMINANT scorer.

Though, I am also aware of his weaknesses. His defense is suspect. Sometimes he isn't totally motivated to hit the boards. And his shot selection is iffy at times.

But no question, Carmelo is the BEST offensive player in the NBA, yes.. Better than Lebron. So far they are 10-4 in match-ups (Melo vs Lebron, Melo leading). And need I remind you guys of the classic duel they had last year? When Lebron CRIED after Melo hit a jumpshot in front of LBJ to win the game? :)

Durant is a great player... but if I was to CHOOSE between them, I'd choose Melo because he's my favorite player. As to who's the BETTER player in the long run... I'm leaving that up for grabs. But so far, Durant is not disappointing anyone. :)
    So you chose Melo instead of Durant because he's your favorite player? Good thing you are not a GM. :glee:
  • talunan08 wrote: »
    So you chose Melo instead of Durant because he's your favorite player? Good thing you are not a GM. :glee:

Pinapapili nga diba? I stated my reasons. It's a close call.. And of course there's a reason why he's my Favorite player.. Lol, talagang hahanap ng butas basta ako. :rotflmao:

Melo > Durant. My point of view. Now go get your own. :)
  • talunan08 wrote: »
    to be fair with lebroom there was no criteria that stipulates "if you were a gm" or "if you were to start a franchise". if there was then he'd be really a good successor to isiah
  • "Who would you rather have"

Note that Indios. :)
  • LeBroom wrote: »
    Pinapapili nga diba? I stated my reasons. It's a close call.. And of course there's a reason why he's my Favorite player.. Lol, talagang hahanap ng butas basta ako. :rotflmao:

agree. it could be your favorite player. no rules. hindi naman pinapabuo ng team, so no GM needed (LOL on that) ;-)
    LeBroom wrote: »

of course it would be 'who would you rather have for your team' duh.

Alam ng boylet? :lol: But hey, if that's your... preference.

damn.