COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

JADE/JAEVON ♥JamesReid & DevonSeron ♥ GOOD VIBES All the Way (GEMS 36)

purplelavenderpurplelavender JADE- I AM a precious GEM. PExer
suuemb.jpg
a254ix.png

chechey.jpg
jttg6w.png

2ik8hec.jpg

4kh6va.jpg

All pics owned by Chinkeyeyes and by Mr Joel H. Garcia. Please dont take out watemarks/tag. Thank you.

Comments

• purplelavenderpurplelavender JADE- I AM a precious GEM. PExer
    uu5p1.jpg

glitterfy0081637248D31.gifglitterfy0081637248D31.gifglitterfy0081637248D31.gif

23ijm8h.jpg

JAEVON

Reality shows often produce loveteams. Two random people getting paired up either by natural circumstances or by producers, has become a staple in a show such as PBB. It is therefore not surprising that as soon as the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash edition began, viewers and fan groups almost immediately started scrambling in search for potential pairs for their early favorites. The pairing is often called in TV language as a ship.

This is the story of a boy and a girl, and the ship that they inspired.

We first met the girl as a member of the Villa Housemates, the disadvantaged kids; the ones who grew up at the wrong side of the track.

She was the Bubbly Promdi, a friendly, naive young lady with a ready smile and a generous laugh. People fell in love with her simplicity and kindness.

When the Villa was merged with the rich Apartment teens, her fans excitedly hoped that a particular male housemate from the other group would get to know their beloved girl. He was handsome, kind and gentle and as their paths crossed, people squealed and eagerly waited for the tandem to be officially identified as a pair. "Asaness" they called themselves which in English means "hopefuls".

But as fate would have it, a third set of housemates was introduced to the competition - the Teenternationals. That’s when the viewers first laid eyes on the Dashing Dude from Australia. Audience members were enthralled with his striking good looks, quiet dignity and sexy accent. The addition of his team to the set of mix, changed the dynamics of the game, and to a great extent the set of pairs and loveteams.

Strange as it may seem, even before the two groups would meet each other, several people were already saying how great it would be if the gorgeous lad from down under would meet the dusky beauty from the south.

This would be the time that the term Jaevon would first be used to refer to the group that would ship Dashing Dude with Bubbly Promdi.

The Jaevon ship remained at the dock, quietly, patiently awaiting for the right time to sail. And as it looked to begin its journey on the day of the backpackers’ task, the day the two were set to meet, the ship encountered its first adversity, because the brief meeting was not what the fans had hoped for.

And even as the two houses were consolidated, it didn’t seem that the ship that a few good supporters were trying to keep afloat was bound to get anywhere at all. It appeared to be doomed even before it could sail on.

But in what is to be a a common occurrence in this group, just as when things were looking down, something happens that turns things around. While the ship was looking to be forever docked and forgotten, fate took a strange twist; and as the season was drawing to a close, the two individuals to whom the ship was dedicated, grew closer and closer and closer.

And this is what sets the story of the boy and the girl apart from the rest.

While several fan groups formed and grew in large numbers after they decided who they wanted paired up with their bets; as producers prodded certain housemates to the direction of preferred "ka-loveteam" through encouragement and set up situations ; as prime time viewers were given the impression that this and that particular housemate liked each other though one of them couldn’t stand the other; while people were waiting for "kilig" moments from other housemates and looking at a different direction, boy and girl were at the background, getting to know each other without the benefit of a close up shot, without prime time exposure, without people even realizing it.

Unbeknownst to him, two big ships were already warring against each other, trying to beat the other in the race of who would be his official loveteam after the show was over.

Unbeknownst to her, she had gotten into a you-and-me against the world situation.

But life moves in mysterious ways. Even when the large audience were often denied the chance to see the real stories inside the house, the forces of the universe always finds a way to reveal them.

When the boy left due to his illness, and returned just in the nick of time, it was the lingering hugs and the girl's instinctive discovery of his return that made people take notice.

It reminded the audience of the audition for the Big Goal concert, wherein not only did boy and girl performed as duet partners, they were also the stand outs in the dance auditions. And while most viewers were surprised at the unlikely pair, many became curious.

So while they were continued to be denied prime time exposure, the people started searching for clues, and they soon found out that indeed cyber people had long discovered the team up and were in fact organizing themselves in the Pinoy Exchange Boards as well as different networking sites.

The ship's thread started moving. It was three weeks before the Big Night, and more than a month after the other ships had began. The others had a good head start, but as the boy and the girl's friendship grew stronger, the Jaevon members grew in number.

Our hearts were set aflutter as we watched the practice sessions for the Big Goal concert, the random conversations, the playful banters at the poolside, the massage sessions, and the scene that had the LS viewers and PEX people coming out of lurkdom - the unforgettable blindfold-prisoner task where the boy and the girl exchanged funny and cute conversations, kisay kisay can-I-lean-on-you-moment, hilarious scratching requests along with a little singing session.

As far as the PBB crowd was concerned, the JAEVON ship had arrived.

New members of the group came in droves, by this time the Jaevon, which was also knows as the Jade Gems had become the fastest growing group.

We gathered around every night, from our respective homes, all waiting for the one thing which had become the trademark of this ship - [highlight]the power hugs.[/highlight]

During the final stretch of the season, fans became witness to the sweet, squirm worthy embraces that accompanied every greeting of goodnights.

In their innocent, playful, somewhat sexy but none offensive way, boy and girl provided us power hugs that became a rallying point for supporters. No two hugs were ever the same. The succeeding ones always outdoing the precedents.

The power hug during Jenny’s last night had everyone talking the next day. And why not? Who wouldn’t talk about a hug which was followed by such lines as:

"One more hug.
    Honestly, really kiss me.
    I’m being serious, come back!"

People began calling that the best ever hug. We thought, “that’s prime time worthy!”

Unfortunately we didn’t get to see that on prime time.

But as often proven in this ship, human decisions and discretions are no match for the forces of the universe. The following day, a quick, blink-and-you’ll-miss-it moment happened at the Confession room. They got a minor, perhaps accidental, prime time moment. Though it was short, more and more people began appearing from everywhere, curious as to what was going on between the Teenternational boy who placed his arm around the Pinoy girl while they were all gathered in the Confession room. “What was that?” TV audience asked.

And as other people began boarding the ship, they joined us in waiting for the hug that we thought would be hard press to beat the one that took place a couple of nights ago.

But here comes the boy and the girl surprising us again.

After the disastrous coffee experience of the two other female housemates, LS viewers saw the tender moment of a concerned boy laying his head on the girl’s lap and asking her over and over again,[highlight] “Are you ok?”[/highlight]

And as the night drew to a close, and the standard goodnight hugs were given away, boy lying in bed, reached out and pulled surprised girl towards him, for a hug that had everyone of us screaming “Oh my God!” followed by posts after posts of Waaaaaaa in our PEX thread.

It had all the elements of a power hug. It was sweet, sexy, unpredictable and even had Ivan providing a theme song:

:note:And I don’t want the world to see me
    Coz I don’t think that they’d understand
    When everything’s made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am.:note:

Even Kuya was caught off guard, hence the appearance of the infamous PBB Logo that made all of us scream with frustration.

That had to be the best hug, we all agreed.

But again we were wrong,

The night before the final eviction day, we say boy and girl fighting again and again. Like young kids hurting each other during play, we heard boy angrily declare [highlight]“I will never ever touch you again!”[/highlight]

We saw girl trying to reason her way out but failing, and then blurting [highlight]“I hate you!”[/highlight] before turning around and leaving.

“Oh no!” we all said. “What about the good night hug? “

And as we waited and waited, wondering if we will be treated to another one of their anticipated good night hugs, we got our answer. We got our hug. And not just one, but two.

There was the intriguing back hug, which we first saw at the mirror, followed by the tight, knee weakening embrace.

We thought we had seen it all. Surely nothing can top that. But of course, boy and girl were not to disappoint.

During their final night as housemates, with the time fast winding down, everyone thought there were no more hugs to see, that we had seen the last one. But again we were wrong.

Just as everyone were about to give up, we saw two figures in a tight, quiet embrace in the dark kitchen area, so intimately saying goodnight that we felt like we were intruding.

At that point we all felt a mixture of emotions. All wondering what tomorrow would bring for the two of them and for the ship which we all had gotten attached to.

BUt such apprehension was quickly replaced by hope and positive anticipation when we saw the greatest hug of all. Girl running towards the waiting arms of the boy, followed by a beautiful spin reminiscent of a movie slow mo scene.

And as they hugged, we watched in awe. Joyed by the moment we were witnessing, sad by the coming end, but relieved by the hope it gave all of us.

While they embraced for the final goodnight as housemates, questions were running through our head, uncertainties were unavoidable, but boy said something that had all of us touched and rejoicing.

[highlight]
    “F...Forever,”[/highlight]he whispered

We knew then that the ship’s journey was nowhere near the end...

And so here we are .

The Jaevon, the Jade Gems, the Jaders. Whatever name we fall under, we support the same ship. And even though the PBBTC season had come to a close, our numbers continue to rise. Our membership continue to grow. Some people are only recently discovering the the events that took place inside the house. Jaevon was PBB’s best kept secret. Their story was deprived of prime time exposure, and in the process, the viewers were deprived of the chance to know of this heartwarming story. One that was against the odds, against the tide. It was totally unexpected, but beautiful nonetheless.

But thanks to the forces of the universe, even though we hardly ever were treated to a prime time exposure during the run of the season, we were given a parting gift. As boy was declared the Big Winner, as people rushed to the stage to congratulate and hug him, he reserved the best hug for her. Girl approached boy to greet him, and right in front of the entire crowd, right in front of all the fans and the other love team ships, boy and girl engaged in a tight embrace for all the world to see.

We finally got the biggest prime time moment of all. And it couldn't have happened at a better time.

People were surprised, but we weren’t. After all, if there is anything we have learned in this ship we have all grown to love as a family, we should expect the unexpected. Just as Jaevon was something that happened right when people weren’t looking, right when no one expected it.

And that is why it is so special. It defies the script of the powers-that-be, it follows no specific formula, it is simply what it is - a tandem that grew naturally; a pairing blessed with genuine laughter and endless smiles; a partnership strengthened by an undeniable chemistry and connection; a team that is brightened not by mere sparks, but fireworks.

And most of all, it is a ship built on a solid rock of friendship and mutual respect between the boy, Robert James Reid, and the girl, Devon May Seron.

by PurplePirate
    Jaevon President
    (Local Gems)

All rights reserved.
    July 27 2010.)
    [HIGHLIGHT]THE KISS....[/HIGHLIGHT]

30atht1.jpg
    all pictures are owned by me and Mr Joel H. Garcia. please do not remove tag/watermarks.Credit to Bretzie Bunnies Zim de Vera
    24uzs5t.jpg
    28wgz78.jpg
    DEVON MAY SERON PROFILE
    [crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
    Nickname: Devon
    Origin: Cebu City
    Birthdate: May 20, 1993
    Nationality: Filipino
    Civil Status: Single
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Hobbies: Badminton
    Favorite Color: Blue
    Favorite Food: Spaghetti
    Favorite Show: ASAP
    Favorite Actor: John Lloyd Cruz
    Favorite Actress: Bea Alonzo
    Favorite Singer: Paramore, Avril Lavigne

:flower: INDIVIDUAL THREADS :flower:
    DEVON SERON * PBB TEEN CLASH * Bubbly Promdi ng Cebu
    DEVON SERON ~The True Filipina Beauty~ Devonairs' Villa 2
    DEVON SERON ~ Exotic Beauty with a Good Heart ~ Devonairs' Villa 3
    DEVON SERON ~ Celebrating our Baby's 17th Birthday ~ Devonairs' Villa 4
    DEVON SERON ~ Talent is what you possess, Perfection is what possesses you ~ Devonair 5
    ★ DEVON SERON ★~BE STRONG, STAY PRETTY, GOD IS WITH YOU~♥[Devonairs' villa 6]
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=457020
    ♥ DEVON SERON ♥ A GIRL WITH A VERSATILE FACE ♥ Devonairs' villa 7 ♥
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=462303

[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

2z6geu9.jpg
    ROBERT JAMES REID PROFILE
    Nickname: James
    Origin: Australia
    Birthdate: May 11, 1993
    Nationality: Half-Australian, Half-Filipino
    Civil Status: Single
    Favorite Color: Blue
    Hobbies: Swimming, Music, Going to the beach
    Favorite Food: Sinigang

:flower: INDIVIDUAL THREADS :flower:
    ~♥ JAMESTERS ♥~~Dashing Dude ng Australia~JAMES REID~Shine Like a Star.[UNO]
    JAMES REID ~ We actually do really kehr for this dashing dude! [REIDERS KEHRBEARS 2]
    2lmxiev.jpg
    [highlight]Thread 1:[/highlight] "James and Devon thread"
    [highlight]Thread 2:[/highlight][url=http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=451667
    ] "The Massage Lovers Continue"[/url]

[highlight]Thread 3:[/highlight][url=http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=452235
    ] "You Can Move Out and Live With Me"[/url]

[highlight]Thread 4:[/highlight] "Honestly, Really, Seriously, Comeback..Kiss Me!"
    [highlight]Thread 5:[/highlight] "PowerHugs 'Till Big Night"
    [highlight]Thread 6:[/highlight] "Pbb's Best Kept Secret"
    [highlight]Thread 7:[/highlight] "Nakalubog Man, Submarine Naman"
    [highlight]Thread 8:[/highlight] "I Really Love Dark Skinned FILIPINA"
    [highlight]Thread 9:[/highlight] "We’re Getting TO Know Each Other"
    [highlight]Thread 10:[/highlight] "Akala.Nyo.Lang.Wala.Pero..MERON MERON!"
    [highlight]Thread 11:[/highlight] "Devon Of Corz! Of Corz, JamesReid!"
    [highlight]Thread 12:[/highlight] "BODY LANGUAGE RULES...Waaaaaaaaaah"
    [highlight]Thread 13:[/highlight] "BaKit Ang SWEET Natin..Di Daw Naman TAYO"
    [highlight]Thread 14:[/highlight]"I AM FINE AND SO IS DEVON"
    [highlight]Thread 15:[/highlight]"You Have No Idea How Much It Hurts-James"
    [highlight]Thread 16:[/highlight]"She's not upset, I'll make sure.-James"
    [highlight]Thread 17:[/highlight]"Meet & Greet Na! Hate That I Love It!"
    [highlight]Thread 18:[/highlight]"(Devon?)..anywhere in the world-James"
    [highlight]Thread 19:[/highlight]"Dont Even Get Fair! Leave it! -James"
    [highlight]Thread 20:[/highlight]"He's Lazy - Devon She's Strong - James"
    [highlight]Thread 21:[/highlight]"The soon-to-be screen partners-PEP"
    [highlight]Thread 22:[/highlight]"Where's Devon?"-JAmes
    [highlight]Thread 23:[/highlight]"Where Are You Going?-James"
    [highlight]Thread 24:[/highlight]"Status of UR relationship-SECRET"-James
    [highlight]Thread 25:[/highlight]"Can I Call You MM-James"
    [highlight]Thread 26:[/highlight]" U HAVE NO CHOICE, I'M SO SORRY-James"
    [highlight]Thread 27:[/highlight]" NO MAAM, IT'S OK. I LIKE THE PAIN-James"
    [highlight]Thread 28:[/highlight]" Davao Fiasco:She handled it well-James"
    [highlight]Thread 29:[/highlight]"2 POWERHUGS is Better Than 1" [highlight]
    Thread 30:[/highlight]"I'm going with Devon anyway-James"
    [highlight]Thread 31:[/highlight]"I'M VERY EXCITED (SMB)-James
    [highlight]Thread 32:[/highlight]"Slow down Devon,Enjoy the scenery-James
    [highlight]Thread 33:[/highlight]"Short But Sweet (SMB)-James
    [highlight]Thread 34:[/highlight]"I'll BABY CARRY You - James
    [highlight]Thread 35:[/highlight]"DOES YOUR BACK HURTS?-James
    all pictures are owned by me and Mr Joel H. Garcia. please dont take out the watermarks/tag
    2qk4fns.jpg
    2dt8zv5.jpg
    [highlight]
    :flower: OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNELS :flower:[/highlight]

* The Epic Last Night Hug and Kiss
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qfMf-rl3iA
    * Morning Hug
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt-Qc-ULlto
    * No More Massage Power Hug
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grdsdMWTGh4
    * Honestly, Kiss Me Epic Power Hug
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grdsdMWTGh4
    * Power Hug after the I won't touch anymore
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el19DqYuiE8
    * June 16 Dance Hug
    * June 15 Hug and Kiss
    * James Carried Devon (Ryan's Party)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYWBuEmjFpA
    * The Legend Of Two Pillows
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm2tOX1k3yE
    * James Hospital Farewell
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX3EhqTl8sg
    * Guys Reaction to Devon Wushu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HY76un38a0
    * Joe and Pat Elimination
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tLCU9wrRNc
    * Devon and Ivan Talking
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUy1qfpdo0Y
    * Devon Dance Audition
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikoOfN9Mwmg
    * Eviction Night Hand Massage
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oQv7GDNbvo
    * Singing 'Baby' To James
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KFF_ROeHPU
    * James Staring at Devon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAb-HsjKWMY
    * Post Concert Hug
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doANYVKz3T4

Credits to: OfficialJadeChannel and Sweetmoonriver
    33axlcn.jpg

James' MV TRIBUTE

5cg45z.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOpuzYaQO64

It's as equally heartfelt as that of Devon's Video... But this time it's about James...
    Kudos to @jadeusa23 for creating such awesome videos depicting the personalities of our two babies,
    JAMES REID and DEVON SERON!

And here is Devon's MV Tribute

33c7whc.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p7dW9m3wJU

all pics are owned by me and Mr Joel Garcia. please dont take out tags/watermarks
    mlijgz.jpg
    1h32wo.jpg
    [highlight]James' kiLig Lines to Devon[/highlight]

1. Carson's kiss was nothing! It doesnt count
    2. Come to Australia and I will take you to a Party
    3. You can move out and Live with Me.
    4. i love dark skin...
    5. Kiss me!!
    6. Gudnight Devon, One more hug, Honestly, Really, I'm being Serious, Kiss me, Comeback......
    7. Are you okey?
    8. You have a nice back
    9. Your eyes compliments your smile
    10. You have a nice smile
    11. Dark skin makes you stand out
    12. You have a god's like hand
    13. Dark skin and white teeth is really cute
    14. You have a nice forehead
    15. Not even fair. Don't even get Fair. Leave it!

vo5zj9.jpg
    15q2s7d.jpg

[highlight]News and Write Ups[/highlight]

The PBB teen housemates choose their Big 6
    http://www.abs-cbn.com/TV/Article/7831/The-PBB-teen-housemates-choose-their-Big-6.aspx

Six final questions for the Big Six
    http://teens3.pinoybigbrother.com/tabid/63/item/246/Six-final-questions-for-the-Big-Six.aspx

Unite at the Big Night
    http://mb.com.ph/articles/263682/unite-big-night

Spotlight on the Teen Big 6 – James, Ryan, Devon, Fretzie, Ivan & Bret

[URL=" http://www.starmometer.com/2010/07/02/spotlight-on-the-teen-big-6-james-ryan-devon-fretzie-ivan-bret/"]Bret http://www.starmometer.com/2010/07/02/spotlight-on-the-teen-big-6-james-ryan-devon-fretzie-ivan-bret/[/URL]

Pinoy Big Brother Teen Big Winner James Reid is not after fame and money
    http://www.abs-cbn.com/Feature/Article/7899/Pinoy-Big-Brother-Teen-Big-Winner-James-Reid-is-not-after-fame-and-money.aspx

After PBB, on to the next level?

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=590090&publicationSubCategoryId=70

Will the Big Six of PBB Teen Clash of 2010 enter showbiz?

http://www.pep.ph/guide/6342/Will-the-Big-Six-of-%20PBB-Teen-Clash-of-2010%20-enter-showbiz

PBB Teen Big 6 ready to take on showbiz

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/network/pbb-teen-big-6-ready-take-showbiz-819-pm

Young and free
    http://www3.mb.com.ph/articles/266574/young-and-free

PBB's James Reid and Devon Seron, the next hot teen love team?
    http://www.abs-cbn.com/Feature/Artic...ove-team-.aspx

NEWBIES: PBB Teen Clash love team James Reid and Devon Seron are both fans of Kimerald
    http://www.pep.ph/articles/22558/%3Cstrong%3ENEWBIES:-%3C-strong%3E%3Cem%3EPBB-Teen-Clash-%3C-em%3Elove-team-James-Reid-and-Devon-Seron-are-both-fans-of-Kimerald
    38622_1562598031301_1425852230_31470943_728790_n.jpg

0811w.jpg
    cr:M.Molina of FB
    2vipesw.jpg

Credits to PEP..

Family Keeps Devon Going
    By Vanessa A. Balbuena (The Freeman)

CEBU, Philippines - While this Cebuana can't be accused of being another Kim Chiu clone as she's not chinita, Devon Seron has a high chance of being a popular teen idol just like the first-ever Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) Teen big winner. She has the Pinay looks, the charisma, an inspiring family backstory, and of course, the often customary half-foreigner heartthrob for a screen partner.
    Devon, along with the PBB Teen Clash Edition of 2010 finalists James Reid, Fretzie Bercede, Ivan Dorschner, Bret Evans and Hyun Sung "Ryan" Bang, recently performed at the Parkmall Piazza for their Cebuano fans. This was the Teen Big 6's first mall show outside Manila, in support of LS 97.1 M.O.R. and ABS-CBN's Patrol Visayas anniversary event. The local press got to chat with the former housemates prior to the event in an informal gathering at the Castle Peak Hotel.

The “Bubbly Promdi” of Cebu confirmed that a new youth-oriented show is being cooked up by ABS-CBN for the top four which includes her, Fretzie, James and Ivan. She still couldn't reveal any details, but said the network has assured that they will be shooting it soon. In the meantime, the newbies are made busy and visible through workshops, mall tours and other guest appearances.

"I have to do workshops so I will really develop my acting talent. They're really preparing something for each one of us so that we can show what we can do,” Devon said. That was her first time to return to Cebu after her PBB exit months back. Their provincial tour schedules were so hectic, she wasn’t even able to squeeze in the time to visit her former residence in Barangay Labangon.

Devon admitted being more comfortable in singing and dancing, but she’s very much excited to roll up her sleeves and learn everything she can of the art of acting. In fact, she hopes to one day work with such industry heavyweights as Bea Alonzo, John Lloyd Cruz, Angelica Panganiban, Maricel Soriano and Vilma Santos.

Is she aware that her team-up with James, labeled the “Dashing Dude of Australia”, is in the to-watch-for list among fans who tout them as the next Kimerald? Their eager followers even have a moniker for them already: “Jaevon.”

"I'm aware that there's a James-Devon fans club. Nice kaayo paminawon pero baka we will get in trouble with the Kimerald fans. Taas na kaayo sila ug naabot,” the 17-year-old said. They have a long way to go to achieve Kim and Gerald Anderson’s favored status, but The FREEMAN reminded her that once upon a time, the said Kapamilya stars started out as unsure, unpolished teens. But look where the two are now.

A high school class salutatorian, Devon is not allowing showbiz plans from letting her miss out on a college education. She expressed her desire to take up Engineering but for practical reasons, she may have to choose another course that is offered under her STI scholarship, one of the prizes she received from her PBB stint. To recall, her mother entered the house during the sixth week to serve as a house-helper for the DH or “Dakilang Hamon” challenge, in exchange for Devon's college scholarship.

"I have yet to decide with my family on what course I will take this second semester. Kanang makaya and ma-enjoy pud nako," she shared.

Using her prize money, she moved her family to a spacious apartment in Caloocan City. “The rest, gigamit namo para tuition sa akong mga igsuon,” said Devon.

She added: "Honestly, it was never my intention to join showbiz. Nisulod ko because of financial problems. Akong duha ka Ate college na, then ako, I just graduated high school. I wanted to help my family that's why I auditioned for PBB. But I wasn't expecting to get accepted. That's why thank God that I was given a chance to help my family and make them proud."

She does not begrudge her family that she had to take on this heavy responsibility even if she’s the youngest of four female siblings because they had sacrificed a lot in her behalf for the longest time. Devon’s father works as a company driver. Her mom used to earn money by handing out flyers, but is now only a housewife. "My eldest sister has a job. Before and until now, she has been helping us. So wala pa katunga kining akong gibuhat para nila karon. Kay ako man ang naay trabaho karon. Besides, I will do anything for them."

One of the family sacrifices just to secure Devon’s health was to enroll her in a private school even if a public campus was more affordable.

“I was enrolled in a different school during my first year in high school. But the building was so tall and I have scoliosis. My classroom then was on the 6th floor, and I have to climb those steps everyday. So napugos ko ug balhin sa private school which is Montessori because it doesn't have many floors. Naningkamot akong parents nga mapa-enroll ko sa Montessori even if usahay dili ko ka-take ug test because we haven’t paid the fees yet.”

Big Brother paid for her remaining tuition and other fees so she could graduate last March.

This selfless nature that abounds in their family is what kept Devon’s spirits high even when life was hard, and this played a huge part in carrying her all the way to the top four. She surmised: "I just believed in myself and considered my family as inspiration. Everytime there was a challenge in the house, I just told myself I can do this for my family."

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspxarticleId=607448&publicationSubCategoryId=51

simplejaevon.jpg
    :heartpump:[highlight]Jade Official Fan Lists[/highlight]:heartpump:

[highlight]
      @jerrrrfffhhhhk 002. ~~shax~~ 003. 1223rochelle 004. acheena21 005. adiksamelason 006. agent26 007. ako_ay_ako 008. ako_ay_ako-tonette 009. akolangito 010. akosiadiev 011. akosighiel 012. amerfil 013. ana_sui77 014. andreaeve30 015. andreiXY 016. anestisha 017. angel1260245123 018. angeleyes31904 019. aniepatriciajade 020. Anjisan 021. annelcerich 022. archer1218 023. artec 024. artziefartzie 025. arvslaloves 026. astig2 027. audrey24 028. Axelle2010 029. axelriez 030. Aya 031. azstee08 032. babodez 033. bbytee27 034. Bea_trish680 035. bebetazz 036. bellaswanko15 037. bern_06 038. bhegi_shin2 039. Bishoujo_Angel 040. bitemegenesis 041. blottedlink 042. BlueBloodCell 043. breaker_blue 044. CacayG 045. cady_casey 046. candyislove 047. candyrefogio 048. capcake 049. celeste26 050. chantra 051. chaz0814 052. che25 053. cheesyme18 054. cheheartsdevon 055. cher_izbl 056. chesca97 057. chiharu 058. chinkeyeyes 059. chlorite08 060. chriseldaseron 061. christine1983 062. civyrocha2 063. clarice96 064. col18 065. collitte1010 066. coreenlianne 067. cringkai 068. cris_ash16 069. cuterish30 070. dang23 071. danica_sendin 072. darkskin 073. detconan0101 074. dezza 075. dhanzymae 076. diaaNe93 077. dianajane_1723 078. dinafe 079. doulz03 080. Dustbunny 081. edz31 082. efriv_1214 083. eljhey2789 084. enilanreb1 085. ennaxor_roxanne 086. euphoria2010 087. evianforthesoul 088. f_forever 089. fame143 090. femmchanel 091. fiona_cruz 092. gangstaprincess 093. Genedinee 094. glaizh 095. gmufool 096. goddess_sunshine 097. good_critic 098. graze_101 099. gum 100. Gum96 101. gwyndine 102. halg 103. harmony09 104. heartlhei 105. heather_brittany 106. hee_witchyoo 107. hehnuhhh 108. hraiu23 109. hugocastro_1979 110. iamshayne 111. icelady04 112. iheartsk8rgrl 113. ihuhatesdaworld 114. IloveJaDe 115. ilovejade22 116. iloveJandD 117. iluvJavon 118. Iluvmickey 119. Iniahkris 120. irishfrappuccino 121. itsella21 122. itspaula 123. JADE_FTW/ ihaytmanongpex 124. JADEADDICT 125. jadelover 126. jadersparade 127. JADEzam_17 128. jaevonnames1113 129. jakiful 130. jalechzca 131. jandeni1417 132. Javonair 133. jaydeeadik 134. jazzy29 135. jbieb_iLy 136. JeeTeeJT 137. jellylovejade 138. jenashereen 139. jenn01 140. Jesstine01 141. jham_zidge 142. jhamm011 143. jhammy011 144. jhoanne_vj10 145. jinayafer 146. joansheri 147. jodael122348 148. joxeana_leayan 149. JynaeLybb 150. KaRaSaN 151. kath143 152. katlujade 153. kawaii_momo 154. kawaii09 155. kaylakate 156. kemaru14 157. kenkentotz 158. kimjung 159. kranecager 160. KRENGlovesJADE 161. krishelyn 162. laceceralde 163. lady_blue08/lizjhen 164. Lady_Hinayupak 165. ladyblade_15 166. leofender 167. lesly123 168. letlet_3578 169. lhee_0807 170. lhes_214 171. lindsey527 172. LIOUBOV 173. listless21 174. little_blessie 175. littlean17 176. liza_ej 177. Lovely_yasha23 178. lurkernomore 179. lychee_pink 180. maech 181. maple2010 182. marief143 183. marimari678 184. marryjanegumarac 185. MAY DUNONG 186. mazhley 187. mhaan 188. mhia1108 189. mhye_lhen 190. micah_angela 191. michellefanoga 192. mie_17 193. MissEllah 194. Mitsuru 195. miyuri8 196. mizzy_08 197. mmddlover 198. moonjaderz 199. mrbadger 200. murph 201. Mye28 202. mylabs85 203. mylenemedina16 204. mysweetyangel 205. nagaraya101 206. naneeyah 207. nayrj 208. nellelyn23 209. newtonR 210. ngel1260245123 211. nicelady04 212. nicky29 213. nimue 214. norlyn123 215. okiena401 216. ox_EYE_daisy 217. pamko2 218. pbbmodeako/ avavz_7948 219. peachy8 220. Periwinkle 221. Periwinkle303 222. pnaychiq 223. pnaypay2010 224. princessa8 225. princessSAVER 226. psyche_JaDe 227. pucca17 228. PurplePirate 229. quincy 230. quintessence_520 231. rainbowz 232. real19 233. real1991 234. redfirefly 235. risqueme 236. rizzcertifiedjade 237. roancutie 238. rochie21 239. rojeyn01 240. rojudenxy 241. royen01 242. rrav_18 243. rrRiiAaa 244. ryojuliet 245. sam_milboy 246. satinjewelle 247. saw123 248. saw124 249. septemberhon 250. shawnt23 251. silent91 252. simply_ms 253. simplyallysa 254. simplymeandu 255. smashmouth 256. soccoro 257. spongebob_karen 258. stef_rawrs 259. stef_raws 260. sugar123ful 261. summerrocket 262. sunshine_goddess 263. swanget75 264. sweet_lady_baby 265. sweetnippy24 266. sweetnippy42 267. TALAGANAMAN 268. taraybaruray 269. tesla9 270. tess_mnusa 271. TheJadeSisters 272. tishbite 273. tomatopaste 274. trixie9889 275. vanziemahal 276. venz_mea 277. vitualreality 278. vya 279. weewee28 280. Wrecksie 281. xoxomhayee 282. xtrmadik 283. XxguardianxX 284. yamapiandme 285. yaname 286. ydentified 287. yellowisgood 288. yemshie 289. yeng1991 290. ysabel_shi 291. yschi 292. yuki04 293. zabrina930 294. zeth06 295. zha24 296. ZkiA 297. blueangel_028 298. FREEBETCHBABY 299. yorkshire 300. shinigami18 301. ms. friendship 302. MysteryBlued 303. Jaevonlover 304. twinklecastle 305. viellaira 306. talaga 307. jasminejoy1 308. gandangHINAYUPAK 309. maxixa06 310. semajheartnoved 311. bbdevan143 312. annix88 313. edhzylicious 314. annamay 315. chlollie 316. aniehs16 317. airmorn 318. jk022509 319. marvelei 320. janlizette 321. itsmesachi 322. vbby 323. calimakiyummy 324. didanglurkshere 325. cherry_queen 326. aneleoreblig 327. kcnineteen 328. crissy7879 329. ilovejaevon 330. twinkle_03 331. tatay bret (from dumaguete) 332. father ivan (from rizal/california) 333. inaho 334. jm_ruiz93 /jm_ruiz17 335. jhomelizza 336. hoyits_shie 337. josellemae 338. matahari_7304 339. Precious 340. Killer 341. Lheeyan 342. Jeorgina 343. Jack 344. Lheez 345. xyhae 346. simply_CHA 347. moshiiee21 348. lovemejade 349. imalways_yours 350. princessjhennea 351. mhanne10 352. jlgnava1986 353. ammar03 354. janelynprosales 355. tatiana_ca 356. qatarkfc 357. mszel051724 358. HeyJed 359. Princesse82 360. Karen06 361. mhae26 362. bavydhette14 363. drizzle21 364. purplelavender 365. camillewaygo 366. marie_yhelle 367. jaevonnorway 368. beipeach 369. krimheild26 370. pacute30 371. jexy 372. jzmiles 373. jaevon_angeli 374. jolad 375. sandiikimerald 376. krstlL 377. motherkoko 378. pammy22 379. woody_buzz 380. rogue10 381. katiebird 382. melrotti12 383. cottonball 384. ds_s_leng 385. elami25 386. moeasha 387. bethskie 388. naoj_24 389. bhash_angel 390. rica0221 391. hikkilovejade 392. teennaay 393. greeneesh 394. demille_4 395. jholland 396. erizpot 397. -buyen- 398. akosihersheym 399. nayabitjigs 400. acinahc 401. marissa 402. marina 403. jenny 404. Vicky 405. amor 406. elissa 407. emily 408. teresa 409. Maribel 410. glenda 411. lorie_tolentino 412. jade_lene 413. bella79 414. luxy25 415. Gus2kita 416. Cedielo_luv_JaDe (swissy) 417. Elyssiewitch 418. marie_jaevonadik 419. cutify_ann2001 420. xyhae_jane 421. trinaabigael 422. chocoholic0703 423. jeanninelove 424. peach_margarita 425. JADERS 426. jeavon_anigrace 427. LaAndrea 428. russell_fe 429. summerfaery 430. amership 431. Blae 432. nhelmhar 433. cheen05 434. Gemstersjade 435. g_animah_08 436. reivajnoj 437. parkercola 438. lynevanderwerf 439. bhabes0717 440. lala84 441. chichoy19 442. iamshugskee 443. jacrisz17 444. MsSwiss 445. missboss 446. KhayeM 447. aym008 448. jessie2010 449. karyne 450. ilovekimgerald 451. marie01 452. iloveconcon 453. yayesay 454. istaryna 455. inyi 456. iamvann 457. geamarie 458. addictmom 459. eamJADE 460. chenmae 461. kye12 462. pine-al 463. vanillatwilight 464. morris_v 465. zellylovesjaevo 466. damsel47 467. JustJader7 468. truebloodedjade 469. disay77 470. edz25 471. Luurdess 472. punyemas_ka_lyn 473. karengioca 474. bbdevi108 475. Shali_Shai 476. shetells 477. jaz29000 478. bubbLy_jOriC 479. jennyliit 480. chamy06 481. jeanebib 482. pipa29 483. jadevan 484. fathy_0604 485. tina_pay 486. kitzzy_braxie16 487. mikalotz444 488. Ayaay 489. _10h8luv_ 490. iloveblair 491. erley26 492. patmi 493. jade4 494. enjoylicious 495. glemarie_23 496. jhona08 497. crystaltower 498. yremenna 499. ohwgurl12 500. pam_kc 501. jer_sweety 502. soCrazybee 503. p_ashley 504. sherlyn00 505. mom_of_1 506. dhedmha2023 507. yenay 508. camzzy02 509. jaevonaddict23 510. jaevon15 511. singlebev 512. langga15 513. dana09mae 514. stitch09 515. mayroll 516. thestockbroker 517. sommer 518. bratinella666 519. messy_meh 520. ydentification 521. gunsteph02 (panyang) 522. vivian25ish 523. Jaera 524. zephy 525. fullidoh 526. shekinahraziel 527. Dorothy17 528. meanskyluvJaeVon 529. lu 530. simrose_smith 531. gorgkez 532. gianemily 533. blu3_anth3na 534. renczey 535. aera08 536. kikik 537. mole0326 538. mizdreavuz 539. teacherjan 540. amitaf1807 541. charm974 542. madchen 543. ITSmeMYRRH 544. death_endless 545. RomanticWish 546. jaiel 547. jamirejplan 548. lhai06 549. PSD 550. bellie017 551. cai13 552. mix_shadow18 553. girlie18 554. tsikz21 555. makie24 556. medalou 557. lana_lang07 558. awesomesaucetang 559. JaeVonCali 560. ramz1029 561. novel_june07 562. kimeraldfan2310 563. tessie11 564. shakerah 565. cherrygirl19 566. foreverJaevonako 567. akotooh 568. jadeisBTERtHAn1 569. melo_yelo 570. leyamski 571. royallentine 572. PORKorange 573. sereid 574. sherwood15 575. lai09 576. dairan_lee 577. ErLou 578. zumidaz 579. anonJDfan_jakarta 580. anonymousblue 581. ritchelle_dinoy 582. ahyie 583. flowerD 584. sakura_steph 585. kizia_bojoy24 586. kaishti03

[/highlight][/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

jaevonsecret.jpg
    :heartpump:[highlight]Global Jade Official Fan Lists[/highlight]:heartpump:[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

001. fiona_cruz - (Ate Mardy)- Houston, Texas
    002. tarabaruray - ate tars - san jose, CA
    003. nicelady04 - Grace -Oregon
    004. quincy- Tampa, Florida
    005. angel1260245123- bristol, England
    006. agent26-UK
    007. Chinkeyeyes- UK
    008. bebetazz- Ca, USA
    009. ladyblade_15- Scotland, UK
    010. redfirefly - Singapore
    011. Mye28 -Switzerland
    012. joansheri - Qatar
    013. gum -California
    014. jhoanne_vj10 - Dubai
    015. bellaswanko15 - Dubai
    016. ako_ay_ako-tonette- tuen mun,hk
    017. cuterish30 - Singapore
    018. rrav_18 - Canada
    019. Genedinee - Vancouver, Canada
    020. harmony09- New jersey
    021. mizzy_08 -Spain
    022. pnaypay2010- Los Angeles, CA
    023. sam_milboy - Dubai
    024. Periwinkle303 -Washington ,US
    025. efriv_1214 - Japan
    026. JeeTeeJT - Canada
    027. mysweetyangel - Dubai
    028. roancutie - Cali, USA
    029. akosiadiev - West Cork, Ireland
    030. norlyn123 - Israel
    031. f_forever - Singapore
    032. chiharu- Arkansas, USA
    033. Bishoujo_Angel - Cali, USA
    034. jenn01- Edmonton, Canada
    035. jazzy29- Ohio, USA
    036. CacayG - Hawaii
    037. evianforthesoul - Switzerland
    038. maple2010 - Canada
    039. christine1983-Ohio,USA
    040. civyrocha2- New York
    041. hehnuhhh- California
    042. vanziemahal - Dubai
    043. JADEzam_17- Burnaby, Canada
    044. TheJadeSisters-Florida, US
    045. jenashereen - MD, USA
    046. dang23 - Abu Dhabi, UAE
    047. saw124 - California
    048. pnaychiq- California
    049. cris_ash16- Dubai
    050. stef_raws - dublin,Ireland
    051. 1223rochelle- Taiwan
    052. newtonR- Georgia
    053. MysteryBlued- Melbourne, Australia
    054. Jaevonlover - Singapore
    055. Jesstine01- Edmonton, Canada
    056. jadelover- California
    057. edhzylicious- Dubai
    058. inaho- Canada
    059. jm_ruiz93- England
    060. jhomelizza- Vietnam
    061. hoyits_shie- Arizona, USA
    062. Precious - Shanghai, China
    063. Killer - Shanghai, China
    064. Lheeyan - Shanghai, China
    065. Jeorgina - Shanghai, China
    066. Jack - Shanghai, China
    067. Lheez - Shanghai, China
    068. mszel051724 - Italy
    069. Princesse82 - Abu Dhabi
    070. drizzle21 - Denmark
    071. itsmesachi - Ireland
    072. purplelavender - China
    073. camillewaygo - Florida, USA
    074. jaevonnorway - Oslo, Norway
    075. krimheild26 - Saudi Arabia
    076. venz_mea- Alberta, Canada
    077. kcnineteen- Winnipeg, Canada
    078. tesla9- Milpitas Ca USA
    079. lovely_yasha23- K.S.A
    080. sandiikimerald- Alaska
    081. motherkoko- Dubai UAE
    082. katiebird- Calgary, Canada
    083. princessjhennea- Singapore
    084. qatarkfc- Doha, Qatar
    085. melrotti12- Toronto, Canada
    086. cottonball- San Francisco,CA
    087. moeasha-Taiwan
    088. rica0221 - Toronto, Canada
    089. janlizette- London
    090. pacute30- Toronto, Canada
    091. marissa - Oslo, Norway
    092. marina - Oslo, Norway
    093. jenny- Oslo, Norway
    094. Vicky - Madrid , Spain
    095. amor -Madrid , Spain
    096. elissa - Madrid , Spain
    097. emily- Madrid , Spain
    098. teresa - Milan, Italy
    099. Maribel - Singapore
    100. glenda- Oslo, Norway
    101. lorie_tolentino- Canada
    102. bethskie - Denmark
    103. bella79 -Fujairah, UAE
    104. luxy25 - Singapore
    105. Cedielo_luv_JaDe (Swissy) - Switzerland
    106. simplymeandu - London
    107. cutify_ann2001- Taiwan
    108. trinaabigael- Portugal
    109. chocoholic0703- Abu Dhabi, UAE
    110. LaAndrea- Califoria
    111. nhelmhar- Hongkong
    112. Gemstersjade- Canada
    113. g_animah_08- Madinah, KSA
    114. reivajnoj- Japan
    115. lala84- Manitoba, Canada
    116. chichoy19- Scotland
    117. khayeM - UK London
    118. aym008- Australia
    119. jessie2010- Hongkong
    120. karyne- California
    121. istaryna - British, Columbia Columbia
    122. kye12 - Japan
    123. zellylovesjaevo -USA Philadelphia
    124. Luurdess - Italy
    125. pipa29 - Dubai
    126. enjoylicious - Singapore
    127. zha24 - Canada
    128. jade4- Calgary, AB Canada
    129. pam_kc- England
    130. semajheartnoved - Korea
    131. jaevonaddict23- Italy
    132. jaevon15- Montreal, Canada
    133. owhgurl12- Canada
    134. langga15 -Las Vegas, USA
    135. sommer- British Columbia, Canada
    136. simrose_smith- Canada
    137. gorgkez- Spain
    138. blu3_anth3na - Abu Dhabi, UAE
    139. tess_mnusa- Minnesota, U.S.A
    140. JaeVonCali- California, U.S.A
    141. kimeraldfan2310 - Australia
    142. foreverJaevonako - Edmonton, Canada
    143. lorie_tolentino - Canada
    144. anonJDfan_jakarta
    145. flowerD - Germany
    146. ahyie- Canada
    147. kizia_bojoy24- Abu Dhabi, UAE
    148. kaishti03- United Kingdom

JADE/JAEVON OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS

[highlight]Click the BANNER official fan page of JaeVon and JaDe [/highlight]

jaevonfacebook.jpg

jaevon%20twitter.jpg

jaevonofficers.jpg
    :heartpump:Global gems officers

(regrouped list)

Pres- Ate Mards (fiona_cruz)
    Vice pres- chinkyeyes (joy)
    Secretary-bebetazz, niceladyo4
    Treasurer-CacayG
    Auditor-taraybaruray
    PROs-
    (The Americas) - Taraybaruray, quincy
    (Asia) michelle (redfirefly)
    (Europe)- mye28
    Bus, Mngr. - sam_milboy, rrav_18

Representatives for every area: (by timezone)

Canada- rrav_18
    Asia - Redfirefly, sam_milboy
    Europe - mye28, chinkyeyes
    US - mardy, taraybaruray, nicelady04,bebetazz, CacayG[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Gemsters' Official Languages List
    01. Tagalog
    02. English
    03. Bisaya
    04. Ilocano
    05. Spanish
    06. Japanese
    07. Hebrew
    08. Ilonggo
    09. Korean
    10. French
    11. Pangasinense
    12. Arabic
    13. Bicolano
    14. Cantonese
    15. BODY LANGUAGE
    16. Mandarin
    17. Fookien
    18. Kapampangan
    19. EEMON
    20. BYBYMON
    21. CONYOTICS- Among RO

:director:
    [highlight]Guys, don't forget the email brigade for jade [/highlight]

email-icon.jpg

ABS-CBN EMAIL ADDRESSES

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler][highlight]
    [email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Star Cinema:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

ABS CBN Film Productions, Inc.

3rd Flr ABS CBN Broadcasting Compound,
    Sgt. Esguerra Ave., Diliman, Quezon City,
    Manila, Philippines
    Tel. No. (+632) 41552272 local 3999
    Telefax No. (+632) 4138704

For the Office of the Managing Director:
    Email [email protected]

For Local Booking & Distribution:
    Email [email protected]

For International Booking & Distribution:
    Email [email protected]

For Production:
    Email [email protected]

For Sales & Marketing:
    Email [email protected]

Magazines:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

More email ads:

MORE:
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected]
    [email protected],
    [email protected]

[/highlight]
    dd847091d1e37f7d29c9912e63383e18.gif

40950_112277132164274_100001459629098_99355_1593046_n.jpg58410_112144925510828_100001459629098_98670_6165628_n.jpg47255_112277148830939_100001459629098_99357_1219652_n.jpg
    46708_112144592177528_100001459629098_98645_3231701_n.jpg

41002_112149095510411_100001459629098_98783_6263003_n.jpg41002_112149092177078_100001459629098_98782_886268_n.jpg

WITH BRETZIE

46580_112155285509792_100001459629098_98796_4985471_n.jpg59188_112144732177514_100001459629098_98658_30499_n.jpg

THE COTILLION

pbb.jpg
    jade7-4.jpg
    58908_1395316289158_1419742076_928699_7014304_n.jpg
    [HIGHLIGHT]VIVA CEBU[/HIGHLIGHT]
    1381736-Travel_Picture-Cebu_City.jpg

[HIGHLIGHT]VIVA CEBU GEMS[/HIGHLIGHT]
    54is82.jpg

2m5zbzq.jpg2m5zbzq.jpg

14dzi9h.jpg

28hkk0n.jpg

2prborl.jpg

2lc2g7.jpg

farkw4.jpg
    [HIGHLIGHT]YOU TUBE LINK OF THE JEAVON CHEER [/HIGHLIGHT]

:note:[highlight]JAEVON JAEVON JAEVON OOOOOOHHHHH[/highlight]:note:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0OPde8a7Sg

jaevoncebufilm.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThEmvOIZzUw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=672SS2tno8k
    CREDIT TO THE UPLOADER/S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WutAZb81YpI
    DANCE NUMBER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5-D3UFlMUI
    BIG 6 MAG TV CEBU

CREDIT TO THE UPLOADER
    ROCK ON CEBU!
    39623_111061778947620_100001313946289_73143_903671_n.jpg39623_111061782280953_100001313946289_73144_2406249_n.jpg

39623_111061775614287_100001313946289_73142_7759309_n.jpg41078_111061702280961_100001313946289_73128_2198027_n.jpg

41078_111061708947627_100001313946289_73130_2865189_n.jpg40835_111061648947633_100001313946289_73119_7330125_n.jpg

40835_111061652280966_100001313946289_73120_6386359_n.jpg40835_111061658947632_100001313946289_73122_7942080_n.jpg

40835_111061662280965_100001313946289_73123_6320532_n.jpg40835_111061665614298_100001313946289_73124_2784047_n.jpg

41078_111061722280959_100001313946289_73134_4191619_n.jpg41078_111061718947626_100001313946289_73133_5730917_n.jpg

CREDIT TO BRETZIE BUNNIES/ZIM DE VERA
    [HIGHLIGHT]HOLDING HANDS MOMENT FTW!!!!!![/HIGHLIGHT]

5vcdw8.jpg
    [highlight]IN CEBU[/highlight]

37970_145894848767486_127103973979907_325000_7750636_n.jpg
    [highlight]IN LEGAZPI[/highlight]

[HIGHLIGHT]TITIGAN FTW :love:[/HIGHLIGHT]
    45454_1515219754043_1040921461_1483153_6949876_n.jpg

:note:I remember what you wore on the first day
    You came into my life and I thought
    "Hey, you know, this could be something"

'Cause everything you do and words you say
    You know that it all takes my breath away
    And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true
    That I can't live without you
    Maybe two is better than one
    There's so much time
    To figure out the rest of my life
    And you've already got me coming undone
    And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
    The way you roll your eyes
    The way you taste
    You make it hard for breathing

'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
    I think of you and everything's okay
    I'm finally now believing

That maybe it's true
    There's so much time
    And I'm thinking two is better than one
    Yeah, yeah

I remember what you wore on the first day
    You came into my life and I thought, "Hey,"

maybe it's true
    There's so much time

And I'm thinking
    I can't live without you
    'Cause, baby, two is better than one
    There's so much time
    But I'll figure it out
    When all is said and done
    Two is better than one
    Two is better than one
    :note:
    [highlight]SAMUT-SARI PICTURES IN CEBU AND LEGAZPI[/highlight]

287hsh3.jpg

adgqp3.jpg
    2ymda4n.jpg

CLICK SPOILER FOR MORE PHOTOS

dsc0685j.jpg
    dsc0688bp.jpg
    dsc0693h.jpg
    40369_146072925416345_127103973979907_326107_8147398_n.jpg

41219_120183231364696_100001190589816_105141_5991334_n.jpg

thanks-to-chantra-o.gif

ito iyong video ni chantra sa nakaPAA_FTW. nandito si panyang_FTW
    thanks to chantra for the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsDslEBEGTA

mm-greetings-o.gif

Ito iyong greetings ni MM sa lahat ng fans niya with bff fretzie.
    Habang sinisigaw ni bff fretzie Devonairs.
    thanks sa video upload http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_AoEVCKynU

cebu-tour-o.gif

Credits to VaderZimster for the video

James and Devon thanking all their supporters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JVMkKNlWts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG2Yuk1gK9s
    JAMES SINGING IM YOURS
    credit to the bunnies

credit to bretzie bunnies for the pics as well as @hellokris
    [highlight]LEGAZPI[/highlight]

4368982939_8e99297062_o.jpg&t=14368982939_8e99297062_o.jpg&t=14368982939_8e99297062_o.jpg&t=1

Ph_seal_legazpicity.png
    x2_2534e81
    x2_2514cd4
    x2_25015ba
    credit to @hellokris via twitter

2zzjbqd.jpg
    [highlight]Loving look of James[/highlight]

ejfkzp.jpg
    [highlight]SIR, GAANO KA CLOSE[/highlight]

nlexqw.jpg

40682_145875648769406_127103973979907_324942_6582714_n.jpg

MM and DD Duet: Two Better Than One
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpd6Fhnwp50&playnext=1&videos=vWHEKuPR3i0

DD Solo Performance:I'm Yours
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc24_aFvrFQ&feature=channel

credit to legazpi gems
    [highlight]DAVAO[/highlight]

kadayawan-2010.jpg

2w35j13.jpg

banner.jpg

banner3.jpg

banner2.jpg

c/o real19

Heto na po ang story:

Slide6.jpg

Hinati ang Davao GEMS into two: Airport Girls and Mall Girls. So, yung meeting time naming is 8 am at our designated meeting places. I’m from the Airport Girls so, hindi kop o maikukwento sa inyo and nangyari sa Mall Girls between 8 am to 12:30 pm.

AIRPORT
    Nagkita kami ng aking friend dito sa bhauz at sabay kaming pumunta ng airport bitbit ang gifts for MM and DD, flowers for Ms. Billet and MM and lay for DD. 8 am pa lang yun at wala pa kaming breakfast. Dumating kami sa airport at hinanap namin ang ibang GEMS. Werlah kami dahil wala pa yunng iba at hindi ko din mahanap si Chay na andun na sa airport 7 am pa lang… (excited much kami??? Hehehe…) So, upo-upo muna kami. I was checking kung may other fans pero wala naman…
    Maya-maya ay dumating si Ate Karen dala-dala ang tarp at ang isa pa naming gift for MM and DD at nakita ko na rin sina Chay.
    Greetings! Beso-beso and hugs. Then, umalis kami ng friend ko to eat breakfast. Pagbalik naming ng friend ko after eating, andun na si ate damsel with her friend dala-dala ang cake for Ms. Billet at ang mga native necklace (may nakasulat na Davao GEMS <3 BIG 6) for the BIG 6. Maya-maya ay dumating na si ate quin. Nastarstruck kaming lahat sa kagandahan ng aming head/spokesperson. Hehehe… Then, picture picture na kami…

After picture picture, proceed na kami sa arrival area at pumwesto na kami. Ate quin and me tried to talk to the guards to let us in pero did aw pwede unless you have a plane ticket. So, nalik kami ni ate quin sa arrival area and picture picture ulit kami. At biglang dumating ang BIG 6! Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh….. Werlah kaming lahat since 8 lang kami. May iba na 2 housemates ang sinabitan ng native neckalace. May nagbigay ng lay kay DD. May nagbantay ng ibang gamit. Kami naman ni ate quin todo picture.

i edited the other pics kasi di kasya. will post it later jhoy

Hinila na si James nung babae from ABS kaya eto kuha k okay James… hehehe
    Slide6-1.jpg

MM the Barbie doll… 
    Slide5-1.jpg

Werlah talaga kaming lahat. Solong-solo naming sila kasi kami lang ang fan group na andun. Ang gagwapo nila at ang gaganda. I love DD’s eyes and smile at ang puti niya. Si Devon nastarstruck ako sa kagandahan niya. I really love her skin, her profile and her smile. She really is a Barbie doll.
    Nauna sila DD at MM sa van dahil pinagmamadali sila while the other HMs nahuli kasi they’re still posing for pics.. Pinuntahan ko sina DD at MM sa van at ang tanging nasabi ko lang ay ‘SMILE!’. Nagsmile naman sila at pak!

Slide8.jpg

Di nga lang nakatingin si DD sa cam pero nagsmile na man.

While yung kasama naming kumukuha ng message nila for GEMS, I took a picture… Hehehe…

Slide9.jpg

On the other hand, si ate damsel nawerlah sa pagbigay ng flowers for Ms. Billet. Hindi kasi naming alam itsura niya. Nagkataon naman at tinawag ni Ivan si Ms. Billet (I don’t know why). So, yun at lumapit si ate damsel.
    Ate damsel: Ms. Billet? (Werlah si ate damsel kasi hindi sumagot. Baka mali ang nilapitan niya. Pero she took the courage to say….) Ms. Billet, Happy Birthday!
    Reaction ni Bret: awwwwwwwwwwwww…..
    Ivan: Grabeeeeeeeeeee….

At yun, umalis na sila. Nawerlah ulit kami kasi nahulog ang cake ni Ms. Billet at nawasak. We decided to buy another one na lang at ibibigay nalang naming after the mall show.
    Worried kami baka di kami nakilala as JAEVONS. Inintroduce naman namin mga sarili namin as such pero baka di narinig.. hehehe.. (Assumera mode on) Alam siguro nila kasi may nasulat naman sa likod ng necklace at may nakasulat din sa cards ng flowers nina MM at Ms. Billet. Pansinin din sa pic na ito. Binabasa yata nila ang nakasulat sa likod ng necklace.. (Assumer mode off) Sa likod ni Ryan…

Slide11.jpg

So, hanap na din kami ng taxi na masasakyan and we’re on our way to Apo View Hotel.

HOTEL
    Pagdating namin ng hotel ay dumiretso na kami sa receptionist at nagtanong kung dumating na ang BIG 6 sa hotel. Dumating na daw kaya pumunta kami sa may restaurant ng hotel nagbabakasakaling kakain sila dun ng lunch. Pero hindi kami natuloy kasi dolyares ang halaga ng kanilang pagkain. Lol… Kaya doon na lang kami tumambay sa café ng hotel. Kinain naming ang cake ni Ms. Billet.. Hehehe… Naubos naming ang cake at wala pang BIG 6 na bumababa para kumain. Umalis ang ibang mga kasama naming to join the Mall girls. Nagpaiwan kami ni ate quin at chay.
    Nag-CR muna ako at sumunod naman si ate quin. Paglabas naming ng CR ay may mga nakasalubong kami sa lobby na naghahanap ng kwarto ng BIG 6. Hindi ako sure if Jamtoot bay un.
    Anyways, sinundan naming sila. Sumunod kami hanggang sa pool area. Paglabas ng pool area, lumihis kami ni ate quin ng daan. Hehehe… Nagpatuloy kami sa pag-akyat hanggang 6th floor. Pagdating naming ng 6th floor ay napagod na din kami at nagdecide kami na bumalik na sa lobby. We took the elevator down wishing na magstop ang elevator sa isang certain floor at mashock na lang kami na ang BIG 6 ang makakasabay naming. Ohhwwwwveehhhhrrr ang pagka-assumera… Hahaha…
    So, pababa na ang elevator, nagstop sa 3rd floor at…..

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]May sumakay na mga nagstay sa elevator. Akala namin BIG 6 ang sasakay.. Hehehe… Peace GEMS. Pero alam niyo, nung bumalik kami ng hotel after the mall show ay nalaman naming na sa 3rd floor talaga sila nagstastay… Muntikan na talaga.. Hahaha…
    Anyways, pagdating naming sa lobby, tinanung ni Cha yang receptionist kung what room ang BIG 6. They said na they’re not allowed to give the room number. Pero they told us na 1:30 daw ang alis ng BIG 6 for the mall show. Then, may nagtext kay ate quin na nagparoom service ang BIG 6. So, we decided na punta na lang ng mall…[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

44438_148178438535504_118912341462114_361961_221313_n.jpg
    credit to bunnies

44741_112683885453008_100001341920753_88416_5777439_n.jpg

1st post of quin

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]Does this has something to do with the booing incident to MM?

Sige.. I'll say my piece since I was there and I know firsthand what really happened. I know this will cause BV but its reality. Sometimes truth hurts and I know we can handle it. Ayt? Nakaya nga ni MM kanina. Tayo pa kaya? I'll mention JAMLI if it's ok pero kung hindi I'll edit my post. Ganito kasi yun... Yung set-up ng stage is may VIP (yun yung mga taong nabigyan ng tickets because they're wholesalers of NCCC Mall, bought 1K above from RRJ, etc.) We prepared for 1 wk for this MT and we even went to NCCC several times to ask for VIP tickets pero palagi nilang sinasabi na ubos na daw We had a final meeting nung Friday and we decided na hatiin na lang yung grupo namin since same day yung arrival at ang mall show. AIRPORT TEAM at MALL TEAM, both teams will meet at the designated place at around 8am. With humility, I'd like to say that we have the most number of delegates and this was even affirmed by the Keggies and Bunnies. Anyone can ask them for confirmation. We decided na punuin na lang namin yung second floor kasi yung 4 tarps (with the permission of NCCC Mall) ay dun nakasabit. We even have a birthday banner for Ms. Billet . At may Ginoong Kadawayan pa before their show which ended at 3PM. We chose na sa 2nd floor na lang kasi gusto namin magkakasama kami eh kung sa baba naman maraming tao at baka magkawatak2 kami. So, we decided to fill the 2nd floor na lang. Ang nandun lang sa baba ay ako, silent91 (photog), at jovs (videographer). yung pwesto namin ay after the VIP 2nd row seats. Btw, before this buwis buhay talaga hahaha malapit magkaroon ng stampede sa dami ng taong gusto sa unahan pumwesto. So yun nah, may naririnig akong maiingay sa tabi2 at bumulong naman si silent91 na mga Jamli daw (they brought 1 tarp) and i could count them with my fingers lang then may bumulong na naman sa akin (tingnan ko daw yung paper bag na dala may nakalagay daw na "Beware of the Black Lady") so tiningnan ko, and yes its true may nakalagay na ganun. Pinabayaan na lang namin kasi GV all the way nga tayo. We were seated na at around 4pm pero hindi pa nagstart yung show tapos may isang Jamli na nagsabi dun sa bading na nasa harap ko na pag lumabas daw si James sumigaw daw ng "ANN LI". oh well May slideshow din na pinakita before the show and sabay pinakita yung pics ni MM at DD, sympre sigawan ang Jaevon at sigawan din ang mga haciendero ng ampalaya ng "Plastic! Plastic! Plastic!" haist.. tapos yung nasa likod at harap namin makaJaevon din pala so parang pumapalag sila so sabi ko, "pabayaan nyo na lang sila" (I said this cross my heart mamatay pa ang aso ko) Pagkalagay ng tarps namin sa 2nd floor, sigawan ang mga tao. yey! tapos yung mga mapapait humarap sa taas at pinakita din yung tarps nila owver! No reaction from Gems! Yes, its true Rovic (host) did greet Jacia and mentioned Jamli kasi inabot nila yung paper na may nakasulat (James love Ann Li). Binasa lang ni Rovic yung binigay nila na papel. What the heck? We didn't feel the need to do those things since very visible naman kami dun. Btw, Jamli attempted to put their banner sa rails pero hindi sila pinayagan kasi wala daw permit, pinilo nga nila yung banner nila after it. Ilang beses din pinagilitang ng mag security guards kasi hindi umuupo haist.. Come the actual show, paglabas ni MM they kept chanting "boo" (with thumsdown sign) and "loser" (L sign). At intervals ito ha.. during interview kay MM at nung duet nila ni DD. Ang sama ng mga ugali nila. Sinita sila ng guards, nung ibang tao doon at namin. Sabi pa ng iba "sobra naman yan. walang respeto". With regards to MMs feelings, it didn't show or baka hindi niya rin narinig kasi di lang kaya mga Jamli ang nandun. Marami ding tumitili noh. owver. Marami kaya silang supporters sa Davao and MM even waved sa mga Jamli, kering keri ni MM at ang hyper pa. Nakita ko din na hindi talaga siya pinabayaan ni DD kaya siguro nakapagreact si Ms. Kris kasi nasa harapan siya ng audience and she can see the boo and loser hand signs ewan or baka narinig din niya. From this Mall Show, I learned and experienced a lot of things (1st ko toh). There are many kinds of fans and I'm proud to say that I belong to a group where everyone knows the real meaning of a TRUE SUPPORTER.

P.S. Nagchuvachuchu kasi ang Big 6 as ending ng Mall Show at nagpaiwan talaga ang MM at feel na feel ang pagchuvachuchu sa Dabawenyos ahaha si Lazy DD naman naunang umalis at akala ko talaga tuluyan ng aalis. Yun pala, hinintay pa niya si MM bago tuluyang umexit. How sweet. Di niya talaga iniwan. At si MM ay atapang na tao sa tamang paraan.[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Originally Posted by quintessence520
    NCCC MALL of Davao, 1:00PM to 9:15PM

We texted the Mall team kung saan sila nakapwesto kasi papunta na nga kami then sabi nila andun daw sila sa 2nd floor, Food Court fronting the stage. Go naman kami, pagdating namin dun ang daming tao kasi may program pala na Ginoong Kadayawan (this is kind of a body builder contest) at saka ang ewww ha ang laki ng mga muscles at oiliness ang buong katawan. hahahaha Yun punta na kami kina Marie at kwento kwento na naman kung ano ang nangyari sa airport at sa supposed stalk namin dun sa hotel. Ang original plan namin ay dun talaga kami lahat sa baba pero naisip nina Marie at Myrr na mas maganda daw ang pwesto sa taas at para hindi kami watak2. We decided na 3 na lang kami sa baba, yung kukuha ng pics at videos and the rest ay sa 2nd floor na lang. Btw, bago namin nilagay ang tarps sa rails, we asked permission from the marketing group of NCCC Mall at pumayag naman sila. Thank you, NCCC Mall. After the Ginoong Kadawan, bumaba agad kami nina Beth. Grabe yung mga tao, hindi umaalis sa pwesto nila. Nakipagsiksikan din kami. "Oh my God! Oh my God!", yan parati ang naririnig ko kay Beth. Grabe ang mga tao kinakabahan ako baka magkastampede. First time ko toh ginawa ever. ahahaha. Natatawa talaga ako. Then pumunta kami ng supermarket dun sa costumer service kasi they were the one who handles the program, I asked them kung same pa rin ba yung set-up ng stage at paulit-ulit kung tinanong/kinulit kung may VIP tickets pa ba... Sagot naman nila, magbabago daw yung set-up ng stage at wala na daw talagang available na VIP tickets. Bumalik kami ulit dun at nakipagsiksikan na naman hahaaha buwis buhay talaga ang experience na yun. Nakwento ko na ang mga nakakaHB kaya tapos na yung part na yun. Uhm.. Nakapwesto kami ni Beth malapit sa rails after ng VIP peeps tapos tinitingnan ko sila sa taas. ahaha Ang ganda nung JAEVON na lettering (thank you, Myr at sa bday banner ni Ms. Billet. Ang galing nyo.. May initiative.) Nakita ko sa buong 2nd floor nakadistribute na yung balloons, flaglets, ribbonettes. Uhm matagal kasi nila binuksan yung tarps kahit nakasabit nah.. Pagbukas, sigawan ang mga tao. Sabi nung katabi ko, ang ganda daw parang wedding pics hahaha at mas bagay daw talaga ang babies natin. Take note, hindi yun makaJaevon ha crush lang nun si DD. Grabe, nakaupo kami dun mga 330 PM pero nagsimula yung show ay 6PM nah.. Order of the program:

1.) Rovic (host) sang and danced with games on the side
    2.) Lumabas si Kaye Abad and sang hawak kamay (nashock ako ang puti pala niya.. akala ko morena)
    3.) Lumabas si Bret and sang Pyramid. Grabe ang sigawan ng mga tao. Owver. Sabik na sabik sa Big 6. Di ko marinig yung kanta ni Bret and it took me awhile bago mafigure out kung ano yung kinanta niya.
    4.) After lumabas si BFF Fretzie and sang Lucky with Tatay Blet. Halatang close yung dalawa. Marunong din magdala ng audience si Tatay Blet.
    5.) Tinawag ni Rovic si Ryan as his co-host. Kumanta si Ryan ng "Bebot". Ahahaha. Ryan is sooo adorable.
    6.) Then Ryan introduced, DD/James. Grabe ang tili ng mga tao. Nakakabingi. DD sang one of Jack Johnson's song with Bret. Nakalimutan ko yung title. hehe
    7.) Tapos inintroduce na naman ni DD si Father Ayven tapos sabi niya di daw siya makakanta kasi wala daw siya boses. Kaya ayun, may tinawag ang host from one of the Vanzies. May 3 kiss (different parts) from Ayven. 1st - right hand; 2nd - left hand; 3rd - cheeks. Natatawa ako kay DD nito kasi sabi niya talaga kay Ayven na sa cheek na ikiss. ahahaha Mabait din Father Ayven. Then sabi ni Rovic, iintroduce daw niya yung makaduet ni DD.

8. MM and DD's duet
    Matagal lumabas si MM (kita naman sa video) ahahaha super hintay si DD tinitingnan niya siguro kung nasan na si MM.. I think MM was waiting for the music bago siya lumabas. I think her cue is when DD will sing his part. Pagkalabas ni MM, sigawan kami lahat pati yung bitter herbs sumigaw din hahaha. Grabe.. Automatic si DD sa holding hands ha... Level up ang babies natin. At saka yung pagkanta ng song mismo, improving ang babies natin. Mas gumagaling na sila. Ang ganda ng boses bagay na bagay. At kumusta naman toh si DD? Grabeh makatitig. Owver (ahahaha kisay kisay). Kung ako si MM naku matagal na akong nabulag.. hahaha ibang level ang powers ni MM. Grabe dikit kung dikit. Kinilig talaga ako dun sa part na ni MM, yung paglapit na niya kay DD at nagtitigan sila. hahahaha. Meron! Fireworks, Spark, Chemistry and all Sciences. Name it and our babies have it. Si DD talaga ang nag-iinitiate ng HH hahaha.. Selos ang iba sa tabi-tabi. Ang ganda at ang haba ng hair ni MM. Swerte ni DD sa kanya (as BFF). After nang kanta nila, tinanong ng host kung anong plans ni MM then sabi pagsasabayin daw niya pag-aaral at pag-aartista. Sabi naman ni Rovic, wow! Ang sipag. I'm like a proud mother hen (although imposibleng grade 4 pa lang ako ay may anak na) haha. I'm soo proud of you, MM. Then tinanong ni Rovic kung kumusta na daw sila ni DD... ahahaha 'tong si DD naman, MM should answer daw kasi it's her question (meaning interview moment niya). Sagot naman ni MM, "We're doing good." Ayyiieee.. Haahahhaaha Sigawan na naman ang Gems then MM thanked us, kaway2 siya sa 2nd floor. Aww.. MM, we will do it a million times. What happened sa mall show just proved of how worthy you are of our support. You are a good person. At alam ko malayo ang mararating mo. Kayong dalawa ni DD. Sabi nga ni Sir Julian, alam niya kahit sisikat daw kayong dalawa. You wont change daw. I can see that, too. Keep it up, babies! Walang iwanan.

9. DD sang I'm yours.. May talent at ang pogi pa. No wonder madaming haters si MM. hahaha

10. Tinawag ang lahat ng Big 6 para maglaro ng paper dance with the audience as partner. I think unang natanggal si DD tapos kinarga si MM nung partner niya (lovers carry) ahhaha ang lolo pumunta talaga dun kay MM at saka tinuturo yung paa ng partner ni MM (indicating na lumampas yung shoes sa paper) anubeh DD!!! Di mo kinaya ang lovers carry. hahaha. Yun naout si MM due to DD tapos pumunta sila sa gilid still discussing kung bakit naout si MM. Ang kulit nila then lumapit si Kuya Ayven, sumayaw sila nung sayaw ni Ryan. NaOP sandali si DD. ahahaha tapos tinuro ni Father Ayven yung mga Jaevon sa 2nd floor. Kaway2 naman sila ni MM. I think, Bret won the paper dance. hehe Di ako sure. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

11. After the paper dance, kinanta nila yung I'll be there for you. Ang galing sumayaw ni MM. Hyper na hyper hahaha.
    12. Yun nagchuvachuhu na sila at mukhang si MM at Ryan lang ata ang naiwan at nagchuchuvachuchu pah. Mga hyper! Akala ko tuluyan na talagang bumaba si DD. Di pala. Hinintay pa niya si MM bago tuluyang bumaba ng stage. He was waiting for her. Ang dami mo ng pogi points DD ha?! hehe It was a great way to end the show. It just shows na kahit gaano karude ng iba what matters is may pakialam talaga si DD kay MM. I love him more for it. Way to go, DD.

After the show, nawala lahat ng tao parang walang nangyari. Umakyat ulit kami sa taas at pinuntahan yung mga kasama namin. Pinuntahan din namin yung admin office ng Mall to thank them for allowing us to put the tarps in the rails. Sabi nung babae ang tangos daw ng ilong ni MM. Tanong pa niya kung totoong hindi mayaman sila MM, sabi namin oo totoo yan kasi daw ang ganda daw morena beauty. Amazed siya sa ganda ni MM hehe bait2 daw ni DD sa kanya. Then yun, tinext namin sina D at Chin na pwede na ba kaming pumunta ng hotel para mabigay yung gifts. Sabi nila pwede daw kasi they informed MM na nung umaga pa. Bumili muna kami ng cake ni Ms. Billet (this time from the Local Gems na naman nakalagay) then we proceeded to the Apo View Hotel. Sumakay kami ng multi cab hahaa napuno namin yun. Actually, di nga kami nagkasya.

Apo View Hotel, 930PM - 100AM

Pagkababa namin sa multi cab nakita namin sa gilid ng hotel ang mga Jam--. Oh well. Pumunta agad ako sa entrance ng lobby with Sis Ram. Akala ko sumunod yung iba, yun pala nagpaiwan. Hinarang kami ng guard sabay sabi ng ano daw gagawin namin sa loob, sabi ko naman maghihintay kami kay Devon. Inum muna kami ng kape hahaha tapos siguro after a minute pagkaupo namin dun sa cafe ay nagclose na sila. Ang bait talaga ni Lord. Yung iba di na nakapasok kasi nga close na yung cafe. Kumain muna yung ibang Gem na nasa labas. I received a text from D na nagbowling pa daw ang Big 6. Pinuntahan ni Sis Ram yung receptionist and inquired kung nandun na ba ang Big 6 tapos tinawagan ng receptionist yung room nila at may lalakeng sumagot at sinabing wala pa daw sila. Around 12AM dumating na sila... Pumunta na kami ni Sis Ram sa lobby to greet them. First target namin si Ms. Billet para makapagpaalam. Unang pumasok si Ms. Billet nagmamadali, hinabol ko siya at nag-ask ng permission if pwede ba muna naming makausap at mabigay yung gifts namin sa Jaevon. And she said yes pero sandali lang daw kasi maaga pa daw flight nila, 4AM. Yun pinuntahan ko na babies natin and took a pic. Btw, sabay pala sila pumasok nakasunod sa kanila ang Bretzie. Kumuha din ng video si Sis Ram. After it, sabi ni DD matutulog na da sila kasi may flight pa daw sila kinabukasan. Sabi ko naman sandali lang talaga may ibibigay lang kami sa inyo at saka may ibang Gem pa sa labas naghihintay. Sabi naman ni MM, "awwww". So sweet. Sabi ni MM bakit daw hindi pumasok sabi ko naman di pumayag ang guards ng hotel (super English ako nito para maintindihan ni DD). Ayun, lumabas ako to call the other Gems ahahaha lumabas na din si MM. As in lumabas siya sa door. Nakakaiyak. Ang bait niya. Pag lingun ko, lumabas din si DD. waaaaaaaaaaahhhh.. Natouch ako sobra. DD, apruv na apruv ka na talaga sa akin. Akala ko kasi hindi na lalabas at matutulog na. Yun pala sumunod kay MM. Yun nagpapicture yung ibang Gems sa kanila. Grabe. Ang bait ng babies natin. We gave them the gifts. And I thanked DD and MM after sabi ko salamat sa time. Hinihila na sila nung kasama nila kasi matutulog pa daw at maaga yung flight. Nakalimutan kong ibigay yung cake ni Ms. Billet at yung bracelet ni DD hahaha hinabol ko pa talaga si MM sa loob. Natouch si MM sa cake ni Ms. Billet. hahaha. Grabe ha.. tinitigan ko si MM nung nagpapic sila with her kasi nasa tabi ko lang sila. Ang gandang bata. Yung mukha, parang barbie talaga. Nung makapasok na sina MM, tumambay pa kami sa labas kasi di pa nga makaget-over sa experience. Then, we realized na di pala namin nabigay yung t-shirt at ang secret mission ni beth ahaha buti na lang at bumaba si Father Ayven to greet his fans. Pinabigay namin sa kanya. Thank you Vanzies & Father Ayven. Umuwi kami lahat na masaya. It was an experience that I'll never ever forget in my whole life.

Salamat ng marami sa globies, local gems, and davao gems!

Special Shout Out to Ate Kath, Prexy Purple, Chin, D, generous globies, Bethany, Shine, Marie, Karen, Myrr at lahat ng Davao Gems na sumuporta.

post by damsel47 Sa mall

Nagkita na kami ng mga mall group so chika kami sa nangyari sa airport tapos dumating na si ate quin at silent91 atat kami masyado na ilagay na ang tarps kaso hindi pa pwde so prepare nalang kaming balloons..nung pwde na mglagay ng tarps kailangn pa ito naka close kasi hindi pa pwde ipa kita not until mgstart ang show and distribute na po kami ng mga flagletts,ribbonnets and balloons at nakulangan pa kami ng balloons..haha..the time na kailangn na namin i expose ang tarps grabe nagulat ako kasi naghiyawan ang mga tao and i saw jamtoots reactions..hahaha..pwde huwag ma insecure?hahaha..sorry po..dahil nga sa sikip ng lugar sa harapan kami naka pwesto ni karen sa taas ng stage and dahl kulang ang balloons confetti nalang ang binili namin and i'm soooo sorry kng hindi umayon *** confetti kasi nga hindi namin ma buksan and ayaw ng mga tao na pasingitin ako sa gitna para sa confetti kaya sige sa side nalang ako..hahaha..super tingin ako sa kanila and infairnes na gulat ako sa HH nila kasi talagang si DD ang lumapit as lapit na close talaga and he extend his arms and reached mm's hand, he was looking at it para bang making sure na fit na fit (assumera)...hahaha..waaaaaah!he enclosed his hand to mm's...super kinilig ako..hahaha..sheeetttt!hindi ako naka kuha ng video kasi ang sikip na at ang sakit na sa dib2 kasi tinutulak na ako sa railings..hahaha..pero parang sandali lang ang hh kasi hinila ni MM ang hands niya..hehe.. Ang cute nila sa q&a and parang nakita ko sa face ni dd na sa part kumusta na kayo na may tinatago na kilig!hahahaha..smile tapos sabay react si MM hindi ko masaydo napansin kasi nka slight talikod eh!sorry..hehe..after nun nag tap si dd sa back n mm and tinuro niya sa taas and parang nasisilawan si mm sa lights pero kaway to the max siya..hehe..ang cuuuuteeee!hehe..
    At eto pa dd went closer sa front ng stage so almost everyone in front specially sa center went hysterical and dd almost got pulled out..hahaha..mabuti nalang at very quick and malakas sina koya guard..hahaha..pati ang staff na with headphone naki harang at naki tanggal na rin sa mga kamay ng mga tao na naka hawak ky dd grabe that was so sudden..haha..pero mm was like concern ewan ko lang hah pero ito pagka interpret ko sa reaction ni MM na parang na gulat siya at kulang nalang ay hilain niya rin si dd...hahaha..concern siya ky dd..hahaha..ang sweet...hehe..

about the boo thing kwento ko nalang maya ang na witnes ko..hahaha

Paperdance..

I saw it!na witness ko talaga ang pag tinginan nila and the way DD check at mm..hahaha..sorry lang po..super hyper n mm parang natutuwa talaga siya sa laro and sayaw to the max siya..iba energy niya sa paper dance..hehe..nung parang 1/4 nlang yta ang paper, mm and her partner ay nag practice na naka tayo, mm on one foot yta un tapos on that time na talaga sa pagtigil ng music her partner nag stop and ng gesture na i carry niya si mm and si mm parang walang magawa kasi malapit na time so carry agad siya...while on dd's side naka pwesto na sila ng partner niya and like he had no reaction pa pero i think na bothered (assumera)hahaha..kaya carry mode na sila mm and si dd napatingin kina mm paran to check at mm and ayun na out of balance sila...hahaha..ang sweet ni dd at parang na windang siya..hahahahaha...out na si dd den mm and her partner carry2 na ulit tapos with matching slight tip toe and dd super contra...hahaha..he looked at mm and her partner sabay tingin sa may paa and parang tinuro niya ang paa ng lalake den pumunta sa likod to confirm tapos he pointed at it kasi nga hindi pa siya na pansin pumnta siya sa front left side and really talked na at turo talga sa part na lumagpas ang paa ng lalake kahit hindi naman yata un obvious kasi hindi ko rin masyado na pansin..haha..at un out na sina mm..hehe.. ginawa niya rin yun kina ivan..hahaha..and after nung bretzie nalang ang na iwan lumapit na si koya ayven ky mm tapos kwentohan and biruan tapos sayaw konti den koya ayven tap mm's back at turo agad sa placards natin..waaaah!wave agad sila and super kilig ang mga tga 2nd floor...hahaha..

I'll be there for you..

kanya2 ng sayaw and may part na kasi na may girls and boys na part so bretzie sings at jaevon choreograph pero feeling ko as in akin lang hah kasi 4 of them dpat kakanta pero dahil nga 3 lang ang mic so ang jaevon nag choreograph nalang tapos girls first and dun with feelings kasi si mm sa pag choreo at and dd din hah!hahaha..as in para bang totohanan ang pag turo ky mm na since you're the only one yta un na part ng song sabay killer smile and with totohanan na titig na may meaning para sa akin..hahaha..grabeh!as in kinilig ako at na loka na hindi nagpahalata..hahaha...na para bang hinihintay ni dd un na part o parang favorite na part (assumera mode po ako sorry)...hehe..sa part na lahat sila punta na sa front tingin si dd ky ryan den to devon checking yta kung na sa tabi na ba sila o kung nasa right position na sila and un na sabay na ang big 6 sa pagsyaw..after ng syaw pa atras nglakad sina mm,dd and ryan tapos ryan tap mm's arm para ma warn siya baka m apakan paa niya kasi dd continued to walk pa talikod pero parang hindi naman kasi i think na malayan ni dd and napa side step konti and nag stop to avoid hitting her..tapos wave na si mm sa taas at na windang na naman ang taga 2nd floor..hahaha...

thanks to karen at ako pina una niya sa pwesto..hehe.sorry ka..peace..thank you din na love mo ako..hehe..love din kita..hehehe.. :D promise!hehe..
    DAVAO MT PICS

41019_148153631874941_127103973979907_338148_4229548_n.jpg
    40623_148153605208277_127103973979907_338147_3743427_n.jpg
    40465_147930318563939_127103973979907_337118_3049393_n.jpg
    46052_1515220714067_1040921461_1483170_8269273_n.jpg
    46052_1515220754068_1040921461_1483171_7550036_n.jpg
    45454_1515219794044_1040921461_1483154_820465_n.jpg
    45454_1515219834045_1040921461_1483155_2483182_n.jpg
    45454_1515219874046_1040921461_1483156_388564_n.jpg
    45454_1515219914047_1040921461_1483157_592061_n.jpg
    40960_1514081445586_1040921461_1479595_5417167_n.jpg
    40310_148103588546612_127103973979907_337846_8265049_n.jpg
    44492_1515221274081_1040921461_1483177_3577977_n.jpg

CREDIT TO REAL19 AND mR vAL sISON FOR THE PICS.
    jaevonheart2.jpg
    riznsm.jpgriznsm.jpg
    riznsm.jpgriznsm.jpg

[HIGHLIGHT]hawak sa chin FTW!![/HIGHLIGHT]

[highlight]BOWLING TIME... DI PA RIN MAPAGHIWALAY[/highlight]

45841_1514079805545_1040921461_1479580_4759404_n.jpg
    45841_1514079805545_1040921461_1479580_4759404_n.jpg

CLICK SPOILER FOR MORE PHOTOS
    10eptlv.jpg
    i735z8.jpg
    s15kk9.jpg
    2qx7zg4.jpg
    iohehi.jpg

credit to val sison for the pics and for chaz for the banner and jelly for the scap
    davaojade.jpg

:flower::cheerleader:DAVAO MT VIDS:cheerleader::flower:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FujR_9lGvLI
    message ng jaevon nung nasa airport
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5edY8oXJA9c
    message sa hotel hawak ni dd ang chin ni mm kilig much
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVeCJDJCE34
    boing incedent waepek kilig much parin hth xd
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLY7RWeKXsU
    duet kilig subra holding hands
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuvtNUVo1cU
    dance ng big6 pero agaw iksina ang jaevon and bretzie
    si dd dito feel na feel may paturuturu pa kay mm tapos ;)

45625_148156415207996_127103973979907_338158_520770_n.jpg

45074_148103751879929_127103973979907_337859_4744717_n.jpg

40707_148103678546603_127103973979907_337851_8173147_n.jpg

40707_148103675213270_127103973979907_337850_1304342_n.jpg

40707_148103668546604_127103973979907_337849_2132268_n.jpg

40707_148103665213271_127103973979907_337848_1249027_n.jpg
    [HIGHLIGHT] YOUTH ORIENTED SHOW ON ABS CBD SOON![/HIGHLIGHT]

9CReYZ

30dawph.jpg

10ih269.jpg

jfvqtu.jpg