Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

JOHNNY BRAVO: Love him or hate him?

JOHNNY BRAVO . . .

love him or hate him . . .

sometimes he really pisses me off . . .

yet i still watch his show. . .

guess . . . i love to hate him!

Comments

• Same here... I cheer for him, but I despise his stupidity and egoism...
  • Has he ever gotten the girl in his adventures?
  • hate him :angry:

. . . he just annoys me! . . . with his moves . . . and yes, his egoism . . . but just the same, if i see the show's on, i watch it :chainsaw: . . . and if i really get annoyed, i'll changed the channel :bop:
  • FJ7FJ7 PExer
    If he was a man in real life, I'd probably hate him... But he's a cartoon character... I love him.... hehehe.. he's so stupid... as I said... he's a cartoon character --- thank goodness
  • Johnny used to be a lot funnier when the cartoon was new. Nowadays, The Rock can't even stand to watch it as the toon has just become so stupid. The situations he ends up in are just too ridiculous. They even re-did Little Suzy and she's not even cute anymore.:(

Still, The Rock has a legit Johnny Bravo cap, and if they can fix the toon, and get it back to Johnny just being clueless on women, there's a chance for it to be funny again.

Hey there, you smell kinda pretty! Wanna smell me?:jbravo:
  • Originally posted by cherub_08
    hate him :angry:

. . . he just annoys me! . . . with his moves . . . and yes, his egoism . . . but just the same, if i see the show's on, i watch it :chainsaw: . . . and if i really get annoyed, i'll changed the channel :bop:

:lol: :laugh: :crazy: ....i didnt know u hated him. :lol:
  • pwedeng magtanong? never heard kc para s akin c johnny bravo eh. cno b sya??? i juz learned bout him 3 days ago nung mag gtg yung chatmate ko kc manonood pa raw sya ng johnny bravo. :enlightened:
  • who1who1 PExer
    Originally posted by ~tagaritoka!
    pwedeng magtanong? never heard kc para s akin c johnny bravo eh. cno b sya??? i juz learned bout him 3 days ago nung mag gtg yung chatmate ko kc manonood pa raw sya ng johnny bravo. :enlightened:

:jbravo:more or less, sya na yan.

• I LOVE HIM. No kidding! :D I try to watch him nga whenever it's played on the Cartoon Network and naabutan ko. :lol:
  • who1who1 PExer
    Originally posted by *keyah*

I LOVE HIM. No kidding! :D I try to watch him nga whenever it's played on the Cartoon Network and naabutan ko. :lol:

I watch his show, yet i can't seem to like him. Corny masyado cya.
  • isn't he the guy in the nescafe frothe commercial? ;)
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Pointless
    Has he ever gotten the girl in his adventures?

Almost! This tribal girl wanted to marry him but his stupid friend went ala Tarzan and rescued him. The ending scene showed the girl looking so sad.
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Okay lang. Sometimes he annoys me like hell, but well, I still watch naman! :nuts: But yeah, the earlier episodes were funnier, in my opinion.
  • well, i used to love him. Never missed an episode. But I soon get tired of him.
  • sometimes he's irritating. most of the time he reminds me of a classmate nung high school...:evil_lol:
  • I love watching Johnny Bravo because in every episode, the girls always beat the heck out of him because of his arrogance. He deserves it....hehehehehe.

I think guys should try watching this once in awhile. I think the message is that guys aren't supposed to be that way to girls. And that most girls don't like a "mama's boy", which Johnny is very much one. :D
  • I love him a loooot. I don't get annoyed really by his dim-witted antics. He's a cartoon character, he's suppose to be stupid anyway.

And I just dig the line.....

"Hey there pretty Mama...:jbravo: "

Yea!!!! Totally rufus! :rocker:
  • YoshiYoshi PExer
    Like the sentiments of The Rock, he was more appealing when the cartoon show was new, but now he's gotten too stupid to even be funny at all. Mrs. Bravo, however, saves the show from utmost mediocrity.

Pero kakatawa pa rin mga hirit nya. :lol: